[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waverly Hills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: WH.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WH.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Yesterday the wife and I reserved a 6 hour tour of the facility scheduled for next month. It was my birthday gift to my wife. As most know, this is one of the most haunted destinations in the world. Its only down the road a couple hours from our house.
I am just looking for a few tips and feedback on what I should be expecting, as I have never visited a haunted location before. Is there any special kind of camera I can purchase to better capture spirits? Any special audio recorder I should have? Thanks for the tips
>>
bring some delicious snacks in case you get a little hungry. maybe a carbonated beverage too, to wash it all down.

>little does OP know Ghosts get infuriated around people who are eating and drinking and latch on vindictively to these people and haunt them forever

don't read that greentext it's not for you.
>>
>>18806038
I went last year. Very fucking disappointing imo. They actually have a section set up like a haunted house which completely killed the vibe. It's also almost all completely open. Like there's no confined spaces where you can start to get that nervous feeling that always comes with ghost hunting (or whatever tf you want to call it). At one point I just started walking around the place by myself to try to feel something besides boredom and it just never happened. I honestly think the place is a scam. I've always had at least a minor "holy fuck what was that" moment at every supposedly haunted location I've been to. Not that place though. Just a bunch of empty rooms and halloween decorations.
>>
>>18807666
Thanks for the info anon
>>
>>18807666
Did you do the 6 hour investigation? If so, can you get a partial refund if you're thinking "Fuck this boring place." and leave a few hours early?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.