[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor extracts RFID chip from human trafficking victim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/they-thought-she-was-crazy-doctor-extracts-rfid-chip-from-sex-trafficking-victim_032017

(links to)

https://www.marketplace.org/2016/03/02/health-care/health-care-takes-fight-against-trafficking

Timothy McVeigh claimed that he had a microchip implanted in his butt so that the government could track him, but as far as I can tell no one ever bothered to check, and his claim only made him seem crazier.
>>
>>18805975
So because they had an TFID chip implanted in them automatically means the government is responsible to the implantation? What seems more reasonable is the human trackers implanted a device to keep tabs on their inventory with 1 quick swipe scan
>>
>>18805992
RFID* I mean
>>
>>18805992
Didn't mean to suggest that the government was responsible for this. Thought it added weight McVeigh's claims. The story of the woman is just fucking terrifying though and should give an idea as to the scope and sophistication of the human trafficking problem. Hopefully the FBI gets looped in and they can backtrack to who the purchaser was.
>>
wasnt sure whether to post this to /x/ or pol
>>
>>18806002
I agree. Shit like this needs to be stopped. It's sick. I feel traffickers could be implanting these chips to keep up with more info on the victims as well as who they trade to has more info. It very well could be any scenario though
>>
following link argues that McVeigh was special ops and that his execution was faked. ted gunderson claimed he was, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
>>
Can't you pick up an RFID chip from GPS if you know the frequency it operates on? Why not use said extracted chip, to extrapolate the bandwidth of the chip and search slightly higher or lower frequencies. Should locate anyone with similar chip
>>
>>18806015
inventory management :-/
>>
>>18805975
any website with sheeple in its address must be 110% legit news
>>
>>18806030
...hence why i provided its source, which is.
>>
>>18806028
Sadly that's what I feel :(
>>
>>18806024
RFID is a passive technology. That way you don't need to provide a power source. I believe it works using induction. Hence why it only works from close range.
>>
>>18806024
RFID has a limited range like under 20 feet and even less when under the human skin. You need to read up on how they actually work. I work for a company that uses RFID for tracking equipment and our biggest hurdle is range when setting up systems for other companies
>>
>>18806033
>https://www.marketplace.org/2016/03/02/health-care/health-care-takes-fight-against-trafficking

touché, I was too quick in judging you, take this whip and punish me senpai.
>>
>>18806042
Normally, but if you have a height powered sonar devices on the right bandwidth you'd pick the up some reading from them. They are a receiver not transponder, but seriously wouldn't be too hard to track down the reast of the people with Chips if you could get your hands on a chip, all your need is an RF transmitter and an oscilloscope basically
>>
>anonymous doctor

so, it's fake news right? even the picture they used is some generic bullshit.
>>
>>18806072
Probably, but, it seems like a legitimate thing that would be done in the human trafficking business. This may be fake, but sadly I'm sure it's being done
>>
>>18806068
>powered sonar devices
Only work with Active RFID Tags IBM has been using them for years
>>
>>18805975
>he had a microchip implanted in his butt so that the government could track him

How?
>>
>>18806068
You have absolutly no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>18806091
What do I look like a butt doctor?
>>
>>18806072
Why fake and who do you think is lying?

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a doctor and came across incontrovertible evidence of a sophisticated human trafficking ring and went to the press, I would want to be anonymous too.
>>
>>18806379
You have a very good point
>>
>>18805975
>The same technology that's used to keep track of dogs Might be used to keep track of sex whores
This isn't even strange.
>>
File: IamOneAsIam.png (5KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
IamOneAsIam.png
5KB, 40x40px
>>18805975
>https://www.marketplace.org/2016/03/02/health-care/health-care-takes-fight-against-trafficking

Thank you in the utmost kindness, OP; for bring the issue of paranormality in modern slavery to a discussion on /x/, you deserve excessive kudos.

>>18805992

>the government is responsible to the implantation?

When you want to prosecute a case like this, you have to be much more specific than referring to an abstract entity as 'the government'.

>>18806002
>who the purchaser was.

Proliferation is the problem.

>>18806024
Someone can hack the chips.

>>18806042
Good description, but someone needs to do immunological forensics on the excised chip.

>>18806049
No assumptions.

>>18806068
Good idea, but background noise prevents.

>>18806088
Dalai Lama made a good device for detection, but he needed samples of excised chips.

>>18806379
On the upside, I would work for that doctor if I could.

>>18807068
Sting him on racketeering against Barnes and Noble or another bookstore.

>>18807755
It is abominable.
>>
>>18805975
These two threads should be in the same context.

>>18799529

I will make a general thread when they 404.
>>
>>18805975
If the government was tracking McVeigh, why let him live long enough to set off the Oklahoma City bomb?

All that did was give him a wider platform. They could have just ran him off the road in the middle of the night like they did Silkwood and no one would have ever known or cared about him.
>>
File: money.jpg (383KB, 900x872px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
383KB, 900x872px
>>18806379

I could think of a few reasons. This is a cutout used by the CIA:

>Marketplace is produced and distributed by American Public Media (APM), in association with the University of Southern California. The Marketplace portfolio of programs includes Marketplace with Kai Ryssdal, Marketplace Morning Report with David Brancaccio, Marketplace Weekend with Lizzie O'Leary, and Marketplace Tech with Ben Johnson. Marketplace programs are currently broadcast by nearly 800 public radio stations nationwide across the United States and are heard by more than 13 million weekly listeners. This makes the Marketplace portfolio the most widely heard business or economic programming in the country--on radio or television. The programs focus on the latest business news both nationally and internationally, the global economy, and wider events linked to the financial markets. The only national daily news program originating from the West Coast, Marketplace is noted for its timely, relevant and accessible coverage of business economics and personal finance.

Dan Gorenstein (author of the article) is an asset of the CIA used to disseminate propaganda to the American people. In this case the article in question is an attempt at controlling the fallout from PedoGate allegations, and redirect attention to low and mid level handlers and pimps, and away from any controlling structure. This is called a limited hangout, where you expose some of the truth and burn some underlings to protect the bigger story from being discussed.

He didn't write the article, it's an invented scenario given to him to reprint verbatim. Websites like thedailysheeple are controlled opposition, muddying the waters and trying to steer the conversation away from important issues and into garbage ones.
>>
>>18808395

Do you think that this story relates to Uranium One?
>>
>>18808392
Watch the Corbett Report video on McVeigh. Interest case made that the government planned and executed OKC in order to pass legislation that later would become the bulk of the PATRIOT Act. McVeigh himself did everything he could to speed up the date of his execution and told his peers on death row that the government would fake his death. Sure enough, there were suspicious circumstances surrounding his execution.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.