[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you worship pagan, or otherwise non-Abrahamic gods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: 2 - High Priestess.gif (104KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
2 - High Priestess.gif
104KB, 225x534px
Do you worship the old gods? Or even new gods? Just curios about the religions on here. I'm interested in Pagan beliefs and want to become a pagan but I don't know where to start.
>>
Look into druidism and dragons.
>>
>>18805631
I worship nobody because I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>18805666
Decent
>>
Do you make those gifs? Post moar
>>
>>18805678
I didn't make them, http://imgur.com/a/35GWG here is the album
>>18805664
That sounds suspiciously like an RPG
>>
Worship is a slave word.
>>
>>18805631
i praise kek
>>
>>18805852
I don't bow to anyone but my ancestors. I praise the gods with honest words and righteous actions.
>>
hello. i grew up in a christian setting and at age 16 i chose to be baptized. i have had some severe ups and downs with main stream religion in terms of how they choose to over look things that the bible clearly states exists. for example. i have native american blood on both sides of my family. my mothers side is german with cherokee and choctaw roots. my father is canadian with blackfoot roots. both sides have the same stories of peopel being born with the gift of second sight, my grandmother on my fathers side makes jewelry used in healing and native american rituals. i grew up dealing with ghosts and shadow people and i have the ability to see things before they happen sometimes when i dream, this also runs in my family. growing up like this has been hell for me and my family. im 28 now and a lot of the things i have gone through are mostly in the past. i left the christ view after i was accused of doing drugs or being mentally unstable when i was asked to tell why i became a christian. the bible makes very clear reference to people like me existing for thousands of years and how dangerous it can be for us. sadly the bible teaches that we are to be turned away from and shunned or accused of being liars. i do not use this for gain of any kind, it happens when it wants to. there was no greater pain that going to church and seeing people that were once warm to you look at you like the plague when you want is acceptance. and for that reason i became a druid and i chose the path of asatru. i don't hate my old church or the people, i'm angry with the idea that people should be shunned and punished from the moment they are born for something that they had nothing to do with. being a druid has helped me become much more humble and see things from a different perspective. it's not about you, it's about us as a whole.
>>
>>18805988
just to give some info because i'm not the only one who mentioned being a druid.

druids are a group of people who value knowledge and learning while being teachers and students at the same time. each path of druidry is different for everyone and it depends on your life and what you seek as a person. i love knowledge and i seek it whenever possible. but part of being a druid includes a class. there are three classes of druidry, you have the ones who handle laws and politcal affairs, the ones who are gifted in things like poetry and music or writing, being a bard is a very respected path. and lastly those gifted in healing or like what i have the second sight. these people specialize in things like divination, alchemy, botany and other forms of mysticism that involve spiritual occurrences. the wonderful thing about druidry is that you are not required to worship any specific god.
>>
>>18805631
I am connected with Tiamat. She gives me suffering and strife, and I honor her by growing from it.
>>
No.
>>
File: viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg (218KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg
218KB, 718x1000px
Viracocha the one true God.

Just live in the andes, and you'll see why.
>>
File: 215-c98fe8ae24.jpg (219KB, 751x1026px) Image search: [Google]
215-c98fe8ae24.jpg
219KB, 751x1026px
>>18808003
Ah good, so you shall welcome us as rulers again, despite your ingrateful people being unworthy of your huperborean gods. I honestly bet they hate you, since your ancestors didn't do jack shit to help them, just collecting gibs, and then collapsed after they abandoned your ancestors for being worthless cowards. They thought it better to sail away to the west, than fight to defend your people from cannibals, whn your people refused to stand besides them.
The biggest mistake the white man has ever made, was to share his wisdom and knowledge with lesser peoples.
>>
File: 3102385.gif (81KB, 360x334px) Image search: [Google]
3102385.gif
81KB, 360x334px
>>18805631

Not as much worship, but the deepest of respect and appreciation, for a teacher and guide far beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>18809086
Lucky trainer
>>
File: TheDarkApothFlood.jpg (415KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApothFlood.jpg
415KB, 1326x854px
>>18805631
>Do you worship the old gods? Or even new gods?

Gods are eternal. I serve the Greco-Roman pantheon primarily, but I believe that the "power behind the throne" is far beyond even our most beautiful and elegant mythos systems. Clearly the gods predate humans and human language and, therefore, our mythos systems provide us a way to interact with them.

The Abrahamic "god" is a nothing for most of the Bible - parodies of faith - however I believe writings attributed to "King Solomon" and "King Jesus" are mostly divinely inspired - but I wouldn't play "grammar nazi" with their words.

The essence of paganism is animism - a belief in living and active deities/spirits that guide, play with, protect, and enlighten us. These deities always manifest in natural ways. Most pagans were excellent theologians. They took signs from their environment as evidence of the gods. Nobody expected to see Zeus walk up to them, but they fully expected to see him give signs through the environment.

Judaism is clearly some psychopath's tantrum about the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
>>18809060
>12 Hats
>such Nabel
>>
File: viracochagoldmask.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
viracochagoldmask.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>18809060
Why would we welcome thiefs as rulers?
>>
>>
I worship Satan.
>>
Follower of Discordianism here.
>>
>>18805631
Nope
>>
File: who_put_you_on_the_planet.png (33KB, 335x303px) Image search: [Google]
who_put_you_on_the_planet.png
33KB, 335x303px
>>18809183
Look, it's this retard again
I hope you get banned
>>
File: epic_lulz.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
epic_lulz.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>18811614
>look up his name
>he has a reddit page

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/

>he mainly posts on it
>mfw
This man deserves no mercy.
>>
File: QueenoftheVirgins.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
QueenoftheVirgins.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>18811610
>>18805631

Queen of Heaven.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.