[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams that come true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dream.jpg (43KB, 622x419px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
43KB, 622x419px
Does anyone have experiences with dreams that come true? I have had dreams where I am in a place that's unfamiliar to me, but a week after I have the dream I visit the place I saw in the dream. I've never had dreams about people or events, just places. they're very boring and non cryptic things like dreaming about a restaurant and then visiting the very same restaurant later, even though I have never heard about it or seen before.
>>
>>18804914
That picture anon

Gives me the comfy old school feels.

Basically a feel i can't describe, something from my childhood comfy feel
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (40KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
40KB, 341x256px
OP here, the most recent one I remember was about a school. I was able to walk in the school and around it, and it was a place I had never seen. Then some time passed and I tag along with my mum to a bakesale that was in the very same school I had seen in my dream. Pic related it's the school.
>>
My mom used to have a very weird story she told me... Some background: My mom worked in the medical profession most of her life and is staunchly against drugs etc. A very no nonsense type of person.

She said one night she had a dream.
She is watching her best friend and her new born baby in a raft going slowly down a river.
In the back of the raft is the cloaked figure known as death just standing above them.
After she wakes up she gets a call from her best friend... the baby died in its sleep that night.

I promise you Anons this is a true story.
>>
>>18804959
meta-nostalgia. it's what the entire genre of Vaporwave music is trying to capture and define
>>
>>18804914
Yes.
Once when I was like 20 I had a dream where I met with a friend I hadnt seen in years. Because of that, in the dream I was all surprised to see him.

Then the next day at night he was knocking on my door..
I was like
WHAT
H
A
T

I told him I had dreamt about meeting him the night before, and he was just like "heh"
>>
>>18804914
i saw a dream that a a beaker wud be broken in my chemistry practical class.. the beaker was indeed broken .. thanks for the dream i moved away from it to avoid any fine

i saw a dream about a particular teacher in exam hall (complete random process and secret) tht particular teacher miss was indeed the invigiltor for exam the other day

timme of dream around 3-4 AM
>>
Yeah I have dreams like this all the time, they used to occur much more frequently when I was a child though
I would dream that I am in some specific place, or saying a specific thing to someone, then either the next day or sometime that week, the same thing in the dream would occur, and I'd get a weird deja vu feeling, and remember the dream, and I'd be so surprised that somehow I foresaw this happening
It still happens sometimes (I'm 22) but what is interesting to me is that small fragmentary dreams I've had in my teens have been coming true now, like yesterday I was looking out of a window and saw the same exact image I saw when I had a dream when I was younger, or a few months ago, shits freaky but cool. Everything just kind of blurs for a moment once I realize that I've seen it before, like when you fade out of a dream into reality.
>>
My dream last night was super realistic. I woke up on the bed similar to how I do when I get sleep paralysis. I couldn't move except to lift my head which felt really heavy.

Someone dressed as a doctor approached me and started poking at me for a bit and then writing the results on a clipboard. His face was covered by a surgeons mask and he had piercing glowing redish pink eyes.

After writing on the chart he laughs and then exclaims "this one is perfect for the project, a 100% match!". A staff of three nurses (also masked and the same eyes as the doc) join him, looking at the chart and then cheering.

He tells the nurses to turn me over and prepare me for the procedure. Once I'm turned over he approaches me. His crotch is at face level to me and he stands there for a little while as the nurses remove my pjs bottoms and start smearing some kind of ointment on my butt. The doc's crotch struck a resemblance to David Bowie's The Goblin King from The Labyrinth movie.

He then bends over so we are face to face and he whispers to me "Such an excellent perfect subject, don't be frightened little princess, this will be in the favor of us both. You will see." He then runs his hand through my hair for a minute and then leaves to go to his tools.

"This will feel awkward at first but I think you will find you actually love it in the end" The doc says before sticking a tub into my anus. The feeling seems like he pushes about a foot of the tube into me before stopping. It's cold and feels awkward but no pain. Like a cool numbness. He then tells the nurses to turn on the machine and whatever fluid is in there begins to pump into me.

I can feel it fill me up and things start to go pink and fuzzy. My head gets dizzy and I start giggling and feeling a silly kind of dumb. My mouth is fixed into a state of a goofy smile and my eyes roll into the back of my head as I feel immense pleasure in my groin. It feels like a shoot a few loads off and then my junk starts to shrink...
>>
>>18804914
Almost on a monthly basis, and it always make me nervous because I can never make the distinction between which will or will not happen and sometimes I get my hopes up for no reason.
>>
>>18805613
...within me. There is a warm post orgasm feeling that takes over and I can feel my groin changing. Meanwhile my stomach feels like it's got butterflies in it and my chest feels heavier.

The nursing staff begin to shed off their clothes aside from their hats and face masks and stand around me. They begin to pleasure themselves and moan in unison that begins to sound like a chorus. The doctor slaps my bare ass and says that we should crank up the effects. He does something to the machine and the fluid begins shooting out ten times faster. All feelings begin to intensify and my smile grows eve wider. I then feel the need to burst out into song singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". My voice cracks as I sing, until it's a perfect feminine pitch.

I then woke up in a sweat and hornier than I've felt in a long time.

Dreams are weird as fuck.
>>
Deja vecu

Youre connecting reality to things youve seen (or think youve seen) in dreams, nothing special really think of it like deja vu
>>
I dreamed that I found a bottle of unopened gin under my bed that I forgot I had bought. I checked out of drunk curiousity the next morning, but it was vodka.
I'm a recovering alky tho, so me thinking about finding more alcohol and me actually forgetting I bought a bottle aren't really that surprising.
>>
There are two specific instances of this type of situation happening to me and they were when I was a kid. In the first dream I was walking by my best friends' house and there was a skull and bones on their front lawn. It was really creepy. A couple of weeks later it was getting close to Halloween and my friends' mom had put up decorations and one of them was a skull and bones on the lawn in the exact place as the ones in my dream. It made me feel better to know they were fake, but it was still weird.
The second instance was that I had a dream that I was on a roller coaster and when I came down one of the hills there was a very specific scene. A couple of years later I went to Six Flags for the first time with my sister and grandparents and I rode the Superman ride. When I got to a hill I realized it was the exact same one that I had seen in my dream years prior.

As of more recently I don't see exact things anymore but there have been strange coincidences. My roommate had a terrible breakup with her ex and I was there through all of her heartbreak. For the following like year and a half whenever her ex would be in my dream, something would be relevant with her in real life too. For instance one time I had a dream that my roommate and I were in class and she went to the bathroom and I noticed that in her binder she had a letter from her ex. I tried to open it so I could see what it said so I would know what she would have to deal with but I couldn't get it open. That next day my roommate got a group message on Instagram and she could see that her ex had said something, but because she was blocked she couldn't see what it said. We instantly connected the two situations and thought it was super weird.
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (19KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
19KB, 188x268px
>>18804914
I had a dream before I had a child that I had a child, and the girl I was with was gone. I was left with the child. In the dream I was putting legos away into a container with drawers. And I lived in an apartment with tile floors. Everything in that dream came true. I realized it when I was putting legos into the bin with drawers, that I remembered the bin even though it was new. It hit me like cold water to the face. In my apartment with tile floors. I'm a single parent. There were other details. That dream was so dead on it still makes me wonder. How often do we do this and not remember it?
>>
>>18806591
I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but I've had a bad day so fuck it.

I hate all you twats that say Legos.The plural of Lego is Lego. It really pisses me off when people add an s. It's usually American penis head that say this. It's also the second time today that I've seen Legos written down and it's even worse when people say it. Now fuck off. /Rant.
>>
>>18806628
That's not true. It's legos. Legos are badass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.