[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archangels healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wewuz healers n shit.jpg (20KB, 356x505px) Image search: [Google]
wewuz healers n shit.jpg
20KB, 356x505px
Has anyone ever summoned archangels to help heal their bodies? How did it go?
>>
>>18804905
Stfu h***
>>
>>18804905
>be weak faggot
>attempt to summon Gods Divine lawmakers and architects to help do things you can do yourself
>Hasn't even read scripture

You don't.
>>
>>18804905
>Relying on the powers of Yaldabaoth
>>
>>18804907
>>18804911
>>18804912
What is this hostility? I just wanna cure stuff that modern medicine doesn't give a fuck about and can't cure. I'm at my wit's end ;_;
>>
>>18804920
What's the issue?
>>
File: 1483847496106.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1483847496106.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>18804922
relentless piercing tinnitus and horrible vitreous floaters
>>
>>18804935
stop being a weakling
Leave /x/
Wash your face dammit
>>
>>18804935
>relentless piercing tinnitus and horrible vitreous floaters

Jup, they are with you then.
>>
>>18804949
Also, problems with dreams. Or there would be problems if you would remember them
>>
File: Mercy.jpg (853KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.jpg
853KB, 1024x1024px
>>18804905

Doctor here, if there's a way to do this for patients, using "magic", please let me know.
>>
>>18804956
Why don't you be an actual doctor and help invent treatments, you status-quo pill pusher?
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
What you're talking about is provoking a baptismal event. It's what John the Baptist was able to help people with experiencing. Essentially you pit your soul vs your ego and use your soul to break your ego. To kill it. It's a struggle, what Muhammad meant when he described the jihad. It's actually easy to do if you understand Christianity as an antidote to pian and suffering.

What you have to do is practice keeping your consciousness in a state free of fear. Never ashamed and never afraid is the normal state of your liberated soul. To the extent you do not feel that way, it's caused by demonic energy. You will your soul to crush your ego.

What will happen as you tune in to fear and shame free consciousness(one person, completely authentic) you will encounter pic related, which is a soldier in God's army.

If you are ready, when you meet them, they can cure anything. The cure is a complete and permanent renunciation of any deception and your biology is permanently changed.

Your biology is infected with the freedom to lie, renounce that and the universe opens.

Source: aliens
>>
>>18804905
Raphael, the Divine physician. But you need to know Enochian for that, generally. Try learning The Middle Pillar.
>>
>>18804905
You should not summon or call on anything. By the word of God this is wrong
>>
>>18805546
this
>>
>>18805551
>>18805553
t b h i summoned Raphael today, asked for a healing and a sign

i had to shake someone's hand today, an hour later, and when we touched there was an electric shock

i hope this works. i'll look into Enocian and The Middle Pillar t b h
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.