[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Location Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0262.jpg (80KB, 690x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
80KB, 690x556px
Well I don't really know how to start but here it goes based off what my father explained to me what he experienced, No joke bs aside , well this took place in Mexico while my father was about the age of 16 , long story short he had A roster his father had gave him he was let out of his kennel by accident the roster jumper back into neighbors home which was a brick wall father went to recover it knock at the back neighbors home no one was home the door was a bit open after a few attempts no one answered , so my father walked in it was a patio he said there was a man sitting down on a bench with a big sombrero looking down my father asked if he could get his roster the old man did not say a word but nodded his head yes with out him looking at my father , he got his roster left and the man did not say a word after he closed the door and left , next day my grandma talked to her back neighbor and told the old lady (back neighbor) that my father had gone to her back yard and encountered a old man , and little do you know the old lady cries out and says really that was my husband he had gotten ran over by a bus years ago , shit hit the fan my father does not joke around as he has encountered other paranormal activities through out his life
>>
>>18804511
Bumping for more mexican paranormal pasta.
>>
File: jjjjj.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>>18804511
Ill contribute.

>Be my dad 14 years old
> Be normal mexican kid eating tacos and shit
>live right infront of huge elementary school with fence surrounding it
>be playing soccer with friends infront of his house
>getting dark
>some mexibro kicks ball over the fence into school yard
> dark af now.. no one wants to retrieve ball.
> Be dad man up jumps fence to look for ball
>Sees ball in the distance
> approaches ball its travel pretty deep into the school yard.
> fuck it goes to pick it up
>grabs ball notice something strange
> some weird shit happening in on a water fountain in the distance
> gets closer.. Pretty far away from friends at this point
>makes out what seems to be a doll dancing on top of water fountain
>doll dances and drinks from the fountain
>wtf.jpg
> doll notices my dad and waves and continues to dance and drink from the water fountain
>HOLLYSHIT RUN.jpg
>dad runs fast as fuck jumps fence
>tells friends what he just saw
>friends freak out and go tell parents
>10 mins later whole mob of parents come
>stand outside the school
>old lady goes in
>brings back doll and burn it infront of scared mob
>never see the doll again.
>>
>>18804795
Yikes.
That reminds me of a closed, abandoned school in Tuson right across the street from my great aunt's house.
That shit is creepy af and has been closed over 30 years.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 299x168px
>>18804511
Here is another one that happened to my dads grandpa supposedly. it was back in the 50s My great grandfather lived in some rural part of mexico. No power no stores lots of farm work closest city was about 4 hours away (by horse) so apparently my Ggrandfather was sorta a player. he loved to go to all the dances they would make out in the different farms and small towns. He would often Go drinking and dance with as many ladies as he could. This is something he would do regularly so it wasn't a big deal when he would come home late and drunk. One day he hears about a dance about 30 mins away from his home. Gets ready takes the horse and heads to the dance. Meets a few friends and dances with some girls. One girl catches his attention. Apparently there was this girl at the dance that was really beautiful and she stood out from the rest. Him being a horn dog starts to talk to her. She says her name is Ester and she lives in a local ranch not too far away. They dance the whole night and he really likes her. It was getting late and dark so he asked to give her a lift home. The girl agrees and they set of on the horse. Girl says she lives north. Grandfather asked what ranch she lives in because he knows all of them in the area. Girl just laughs and tells him to keep on going north that they will reach it soon. She keeps on making small talk with him. And then he realizes that they've been riding for almost 2 hours and no sign of any ranch. He figures she might be drunk and offers to take her to his house and then travel to her house in the morning. She says "no i live right here" Grandpa thinks shes joking they were literally in the middle of no where and it was pitch dark. Girl insist she lives here. Jumps of horse and starts dancing in the dark. Gandpa tells her to get back on horse. She replies "no lets dance I wanna dance" as she continues to dance. Grandpa says If you wanna dance let me take you to my ranch we can play music there.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 285x177px
>>18804822
Part 2

Girl continues to dance and doesn't want to stop. Her movements start to look kinda weird and contorted Imagine how the grudge kinda moves. grandpa ask if she is ok. Girl keeps on doing this weird contorted dance and it kinda freaked him out. He gets of horse and the horse starts acting nervous and my grandpa tries to cal him down. But the girl keeps on dancing more and more erratically and my grandpa grabs her shoulder. Girl stops and looks down facing away from him hair covering her face. She starts to cry. And asks my grandpa if he thinks shes pretty. Grandpa says "yes you are the prettiest girl i have ever seen" girl says are you sure? she continues to dance and picks up her dress. Reviling Hooves instead of legs and she turns around at my grandpa. Her face all corrupted and half rotten. no eyes and no nose. She tells him My reall name is lucifer do you still love me.... My grandpa turns pale white he gets back on his horse and books it back to his house breaks in through the door and doesn't speak for a whole month. His family takes him to many witchdoctors to find out what happened until her finally told them the story after a whole month of no talking.
>>
>>18804839
Cool story, but demons(the devil) would never use their real names. That's only in the Old Testament. The whole point of exorsisms are to identify the name of the entity so you can personaly cast them out. But, I digress...please continue.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.