[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever really seen a UFO? Something that simply takes all your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Mars.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mars.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
Ever really seen a UFO?

Something that simply takes all your attention as it silently passes overhead?
>>
File: 1433658542952.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433658542952.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
I got something stupid to share.
I was staying at a friend's house for his birthday and he and I were the last two awake.
We were laid out on the trampoline in his backyard and talking about edge-lord bullshit from middle-school such as atheism and the like.
Well, as we had just finished talking about stupid conspiracy theories, we both looked straight up at the night sky peppered with stars, and a long, boomerang shaped object silently shot across the sky at a fast pace.
Of course, having just finished our discussion of aliens and stuff, we both immediately freaked out about seeing a UFO, but like a year later, I saw some images of stealth planes, and realized we might have just seen one in action.
It didn't make any noise, it had no lights, and it completely blotted out the stars it passed over which made it easy to see as it flew by.
>>
I've seen ufo's multiple times in my life. I will describe them each as best I can so bare with me.
>>
>>18805461
I 'aint taking off my clothes boi, back off.
>>
When I was about 14 or 15, I would drive to a friend's house early before school to eat and shit. I didn't have my license so I would walk to school the rest of the way. I'm sitting in my car, had just pulled up when I look over towards the sugarcane fielda and the mill, and see what appear to be 3 bright orange balls of fire. Me, not really thinking much of it just thought "oh cool, shooting stars" I watched them fall and suddenly they all stopped and lined up. The one on the right fell rapidly out of sight. Then the other two drifted down slowly. I was in shock for a second, then started freaking out with excitement. I told my friend about it, but I'm not sure if she believed me or just thought I was crazy. This was the first time I had ever seen anything like it.
>>
When I was around 16 I used to like to sit on my roof and listen to music for some reason. One day when I was watching the sun set, I noticed a "plane" flying in the direction of my house from the west. I sat there staring at it and thought to myself, that's going too fast to be a plane, and as if it somehow heard me, it immediately stopped mid air, went of to the right, stopped, went off to the left, stopped, and then proceeded to basically bypass my house over towards the right side again. I started banging on the roof telling my dad to come out with the binoculars. He was laughing at me calling me crazy cause he didn't believe in aliens. I took the binoculars and found the thing, it was a black triangle with white lights on each tip and a pulsating red light in the center. I passed the binoculars to my dad, told him to look. He's starting to say it's just a plane but stops mid sentence and puts the binoculars down after a few seconds and has this what I could only describe as a dumbfounded look, and says, "that's not a plane, or helicopter, or anything I've ever seen before". I'm kinda rubbing it in his face cause he always called me crazy for it but now he saw the shit too. After that I kept watching it until it disappeared off in the eastern sky.
>>
Most of the other times I've seen shit hasn't been as exciting or as undeniable as that. The only other time I could think of that could not be dismissed is I was 19, working driving tractors to haul sugar cane. I worked day shift so I went in for my second day at around 4 am, they still had me in that stupid trainers seat watching someone else drive so I was staring at the stars. I look off and notice a really bright light next to a radio tower. I thought it was too low for it to be another tower and then it took off so fucking fast that you only saw the long streak of light where it took off. That's the one that trips me out the most cause fuck man how fucking fast did it have to be going to just leave a big ass streak of light in its place.
>>
File: 31eZfz2aiGL.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31eZfz2aiGL.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>be 22, living in Battersea, London
>lives on 3rd floor in block of flats with gf
>one night, goes out on balcony with gf for cigarette, abt 11pm
>lights cigarette, lights gfs cigarette
>gf taps me on the arm .."Er.. anon... what the fuck is that over the road?"
>looks across street
>sees an orange ball of light at the bottom of a lamppost
>.."Dunno my darling gf, looks like the streetlight has dropped off the lampost or some shit"
>takes puff of cigarette
>gf....."Nooo, look anon. It's moving..."
>looks across street again. starts squinting at it to cancel-out the streetlight glare
>sees it's literally just a glowing ball of light, no edges, about the size of a large beachball
>it starts rising up in a straight line, and stops dead about 6ft off the ground
>can see it's hanging there perfectly still, even though there's an obvious wind blowing
>.."Er... dunno gf, looks like maybe one of those Chinese Lanterns maybe.. a balloon?"
>it hangs there for a minute perfectly still, both of us mesmerised
>it's pulsating, but not like a random flame flicker. looked more electrical, rhythmic
>suddenly, it rises again, straight up in a line, and stops DEAD at about 40ft up.
>.. "That ain't no fucking Chinese Lantern anon"
>it hangs there for 2 minutes, doesn't move an inch
>no sound, no vibration, just slightly pulsating
>wind having no effect on it whatsoever despite the blowing trees all around
>.."No, Seriously anon, what the FUCK is that?"
>suddenly, it shoots off South towards Vauxhall, again in a perfectly straight line, at about 20--30mph
>2 minutes later it was gone over the horizon of buildings

It wasn't a Lantern. It moved with purpose, that I'm sure. It was either sentient, ie alive, or being controlled somehow. This was early 00's, long before Remote Control drones and such had been invented.

My gf barely remembers the details, but it has bugged me ever since.

I'm still looking for answers.
>>
>>18805547

I've heard similar stories from places in the North of the UK.
>> Farm on outskirts of Hull
>> Retired couple, mid 50's
>> See globular lights playfully moving around
>> 2/3 around the size of a football
>> Goes through the mans chest, doesn't report on feeling any contact, just a warm fuzzy feeling
>> Suddenly shoot up and disappear

>Written off as a mental breakdown leading to halucinations
>The couple in question had been sober for decades
>Drug test comes back negative
>Couple have no history of interest in UFO's or the paranormal

Lots of strange stuff goes down in Hull, the latest one I saw was a werewolf sighting. 3 seperate eye witnesses state a 7 foot 'wolfman' jumped over a river
>>
>>18805805
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/670358/Hull-South-Yorkshire-werewolf-Old-Stinker-full-moon-Barmston-Drain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591219/Hull-residents-spot-fanged-beast-human-like-features-nicknamed-Old-Stinker.html

'eight-foot tall creature' lurking in an abandoned industrial area. Around the Yorkshire Wolds, the legend of 'Old Stinker' has been knocking about for centuries.
>>
Probably
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.