[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon/alien old woman experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-03-21-22-32-54.png (2MB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-21-22-32-54.png
2MB, 720x1184px
Alright X just saw some freaky shit and im interested in seeing if anyones heard of anything similar gonna do my best to green text for you

>be me
>decide to go for my nightly run
>near my house theres a large group of apartments that I sometimes run around
>its a nice night so I decide to walk a bit and enjoy the cool weather
>hear a strange noise but just ignore it cause why wouldn't I
>for no real reason I decide to look through the fence surrounding the apartments
>in the parking lot theres a white lady looked about late 50s early 60s and over weight
>shes fucking walking with her legs bent in front of her at a 90 degree angle and clearly doesn't find it difficult at all
>blood gets ice Fucking cold as I watch her walk like this for probably 15 feet
>suddenly she stops and slowly turns her head to where I am
>I fucking bolt it out of there and even though my house is like 20 seconds away I run around the block for fear of being followed

Anyone ever heard of anything like this?pic related,best I can draw to show how she was walking
>>
File: x.jpg (31KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
31KB, 500x713px
>>18804184

You probably just saw an old lady with fucked up legs, what country did this happen in because you can usually narrow down sightings by location and surrounding myths
>>
being night time, is there any chance what you witnessed could have been an optical illusion caused by lighting and shadows?
>>
>>18804192
Im in the states,I know I didn't describe it super well but no human should be able to walk like that and im still getting shivers thinking about her turning to look at me
>>
>>18804195
>It was swamp gas
>It was a weather balloon
>>
>>18804195
Its totally possible but I really doubt it.
She only walked 15 feet but this took her about 6 seconds and there was a light about 20 feet away lighting her up pretty well,as much as id like to believe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me im sure I know what I saw
>>
>>18804208
You're being unrealistic. My question was very well in the realm of all logic possibility. Don't be ridiculous
>>
>>18804205

Was she wearing any clothes? You said what she looked like in terms of age but can you describe her actual appearance more? Did you feel anything specifically?
>>
>>18804210
If her weight was indeed balanced like the image you drew, then there are no deformities where she could regularly walk in this position. That is indeed creepy as fuck anon
>>
>>18804213
She was dressed like a normal person I think she had tan pants with a brown shirt and she was blonde if I hadn't seen her walk like that I wouldn't have thought anything of it
>>
>>18804216
It almost seemed like her body was floating and she was just moving her legs for the fuck of it,was super freaky
>>
>>18804228

Dunno mate, might be nothing, might be something

Probably saw something you weren't meant to, obviously a shapeshifter/mimic of some kind and now the question you have to ask yourself is, if this is your first tangible paranormal experience, then what else is out there? Things go bump in the night anon, keep your wits about you at night

For this reason alone I ALWAYS carry a good quality camera and recorder in my car when I'm travelling or something smaller with the same functions out hiking or exploring in general
>>
>>18804238
Unfortunately for me paranormal/freaky shit has been happening to me for years and this is just the most recent one

Id honestly almost gotten used to weird shit by this point this one really got to me
>>
Any tips on how to protect myself guys?like I said these apartments are really close to my house and im worried that things will escalate.
Im going to start wearing a blessed rosary and pocket knife but im not sure what to do besides that
>>
>>18804255

Be loud, and be fast.

Predators don't know how to register shock reaction from prey that is louder and faster than them. No heroics, if you're in an urban environment and are being stalked shout "fire" at the top of your lungs, people will come out of their homes and there is strength in numbers.
>>
>>18804303
My mom has a bunch of holy water,you think itd be a good idea to carry some around or would it be ineffective?
>>
Are you sure she wasn't in a wheelchair and was scooting along. Maybe she isn't crippled but just recovering or old
>>
>>18804389
She definitely wasn't in a wheel chair but her legs were at an angle as if she was sitting in one
>>
>>18804360
Buy a gun lol
>>
Oh bitch you better buy some sage and cast a protection spell. Having small accessible weapons as well as a cross/Rosary beads or any other religious safeguard is also 100% worth doing. Have someone/somewhere with a large group of people to flee to if need be. I'd be pulling out all the stops especially if this thing saw you.. keep us updated
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.