[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deja Vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bra1n.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bra1n.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
Deja Vu is French in origin, which translates to “already seen”. The term is associated with doing or seeing something entirely new while having the distinct feeling that you have personally experienced this before in the past. Basically, it’s the illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

What do you feel is the reasoning behind these eerily distinct and oddly unique experiences? Could it be parallel universe entanglement? Perhaps just a chemical spike in the brain? Let’s hear your theories and thoughts.
>>
>>18804084
I think those of us who have a sixth sense or whatever the fuck it is, being a medium, being able to hear spirits or whatnot, they don't really experience deja vu. People like me who aren't in tune with otherworldly shit or psychic abilities tend to have deja vu i think. i believe i have the capacity to harness a sixth sense ability if i work on it, but I'll tell you what deja vu means to me and this shit is real. Every time it occurs with me I know for a fact that something very interesting will happen within the next 48 hours. Never fails. Lucky for me, it's usually something good or paranormal, never bad.
>>
For me it's something different. When I experience deja vu feeling sometimes I remember a "dream" which does not have the specific time, I can't recall when I had the dream.
Similar IRL details triggers the deja vu feeling. sometimes IRL details are different from deja vu, this tells me that reality had changed
>>
Sometime my deja vulnerabilities experiences are flashbacks of dreams I've had. I always get a very weird feeling. A lot of the times they are just a playback of a reality I have already experienced in the past. They are entirely random for me, but the feeling of certainty is always accompanied with deja vu, like I know for a fact this has happened before. They are extremely odd, you would think more paranormal research was being done on them
>>
>>18804084
I read somewhere that it happens when long term memory and short term memory get confused. Something like a brain hiccup. Well, that's also what I'm wishing it is. I really don't want to find out this is a loop I've been going through gorillion times.
>>
What does it all really mean though? Is it alien in nature? Spiritual? Dimensional? Anyone that has had deja vu knows the strong feeling of certainty that this has in fact happened before, anyone will swear by it
>>
>>18805227
I experience the exact same thing. Nice to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>18805250
This makes sense to me. That's really what I meant by a chemical spike in the brain, natural phenomenon
>>
>>18805253
Weird brain fart that's a consequence to no action.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.