[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kill a demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n276xqa04a1schi9eo1_1280.jpg (110KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n276xqa04a1schi9eo1_1280.jpg
110KB, 600x337px
What preparations would /x/ recommend for exploring a cave full of evil magic? I mean beyond the normal preparations for exploring a dungeon, like gas detection and glowsticks and watching for hantavirus. We might come up against something truly evil in there if we decide to do this, and I want to know what might be done to defend ourselves.

We have access to holy dirt from a local shrine, pretty much any crystal, various bladed weapons, firearms, bows and arrows, and some runes. All I know about what's out here is that it's not normal. There are gravitational and light anomalies, and there's some kind of magic. Whatever magic is in that cave is supposedly evil. That's why it has the name of Hell. Supposedly there are witches and sacrifices in there. Whatever it is is probably Native American, or known to them. Could be a wendingo or skinwalker. Dunno much more.

Anecdotally, there are places in this town that drive people to suicide. Whatever's in there might have that power.

Not even roleplaying. Might not even go through with this. Could be a suicide run. Actually want to be prepared if we do this.

Any hints? Wards? Holy water? Shielding? White Ash? Silver bullets? Sage? Mistletoe arrows? I wanna know how to kill a monster if it comes down to it.
>>
I know you're trolling and are not serious; but what if you tried banishing said demons? Or, perhaps better yet, assimilating them for yoursel?
>>
>>18803920
I seriously would prefer not allowing anything there to attach itaelf to or follow me. I actually would like so.me advice onhow to wash myself of that if it should happen, too.

And I'm serious.
>>
>>18803886
God is the only thing that could protect you
>>
>>18803886
'It' wasn't real dude.
>>
>>18803886
Use a gun, and if that doesn't work? Use more gun.
>>
>>18803886
None of those things work at all.

>>18803920
I assimilated a demon some 10 years ago.

Mixed experience. It didn't take control, or change my personality, but it did cause a lot of psychological distress. After all it wanted me to change, not to be the one to change.

Would do it again, but after all we are now I.

On the upside there's the poooower that I get out of it.
>>
>>18805144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4M7W1HJf0

Begone evil, you are not welcome between mortals son of the morning.
>>
Dakka dakka
>>
>>18803886
Lesser and or greater key of solomon, pick a demon or angel to protect you and guide you through this. My best reccomendation if youre serious is to idi nahui and leave that cheeki breeki bullshit alone. Cyka.

Might want to summon Marbas to prevent disease if you do go in the cave though.
>>
>>18803886
paired post here

bring Archangel Michael with you, he's always willing to help and getting rid of nasties is his job. Cant help unless you ask him though. He doesnt beat up bullies for you, he protects and harms those who're attacking

And use the Violet Flame as a constant space clearing. Think of it spreading out kinda like a firey hollywood explosion does through tunnels. Id say reach out with your psychic touch range, different for everybody but basically 20-30 feet in every direction like radiation.

> continued explanation on how violet flame can be called on and used, surefire method
>>
>>18804266
I'd like to ad to this guys statement. God can protect you but only if you're a legit Christian. Demons have fucked ppl up in the bible when someone tried to use Jesus's name without actually being a follower.
>>
File: violet flame 7th ray.jpg (4KB, 105x198px) Image search: [Google]
violet flame 7th ray.jpg
4KB, 105x198px
>>18805618

Violet Flame can only properly be activated by Visualizing it and invoking it through intention.

> dont pay attention to the mantras and chants about it, thats all diversionary to keep people from actually using it.

Its also a cosmic force, beyond this universe even. This aint just telling your subconscious to do something by giving it a mental symbol to work with. Except possibly telling it to call up the violet flame.

Violet Flame takes all energy and raises it to a high frequency, about 50-100x the usual ambient spiritual frequency. Then the energy dissipates and its gone.

That means all negative energy gets raised up to that point too, its really uncomfortable and painful for nasties. Plus it drains all their energy because they cant hold onto it (and its hard for nasties to get energy in the first place).

It'll destroy connections based on negative energy or need/necessity. Traumatic connections, attachments based on nostalgia, and especially any connections based on something dark.

It will Not kill a Curse but I think Michael can do that (after the fact). Curses are a magical thoughtform so they're kinda like a creature even though they're not.

All the stuff about Violet Flame killing your Karma is true too (karma is located on a grid on your 8th Chakra, its not laying in wait out there in the world - and if its inside you that means you own it and can dispose of it at your liesure).

But it also makes a really good slayer and skunk spray against nasties too.

>>18805639
Yeah but God wouldnt have him going into that nasty place. There's easier ways of protecting someone than having to defend them actively. Fact is even by having this prospect come across his path of going into a cursed cave his protection has already been breached in some way.

Whatever nasties are in the cave could technically come out to see him non physically at this time just because he has crossed their awareness.
> he's already a target, and they're expecting him
>>
What happens when The Three Demons no longer fear The Six Samurai?

This life
>>
Hi op, I've been studying demonology for quite some time and thought I'd lend my 2 cents. Demons cannot be destroyed, only trapped persay. Treat a.demon like fae and you should be fine.
Side note, a demon is just a.neutral spirit. Piss it off and yet fukd. Keep it good and u gud
>>
>>18803886
Hmu tho and I'll tag along.
>>
>>18803886
You know skin walkers are just a made up x meme right?
>>
rap music
>>
File: 7584.png (641KB, 736x858px) Image search: [Google]
7584.png
641KB, 736x858px
>>18805688
I'll pass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.