[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

possesed art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 20170321_231637.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_231637.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Things I've drawn and painted have been appearing in real life.

I didnt want to tell anyone due to fear of being imprisoned by the government and forced to manipulate events but Ive already created hundreds of drawings to aid me and keep me safe.

It all started with 2 particular paintings that I did, the first being a burning cube and bending towers which I made after watching some anti-islam videos.

Some time after the crane fell in the temple and killed a bunch of people.

Obviously this brought lots of negative karma my way but Ive been more careful since then.

I knew Hillary would win so I decided to draw Trump winning just because I have a personal agenda when it comes to Mexico and immigration. Of course he won't get off free because I've already drawn out his current path and once he does what I need, it ends.

I've been thinking a lot about how to use this for the greater good but ultimately it comes down to personal beliefs and whatever I do doesnt really matter.

Convince me to draw something that will make the world a better place.
>>
>>18803791
So, what you are saying, is Donald Trump was elected because of you?
>>
Seems legit
>>
>>18803797
in a way yes, obviously there are stronger entities out there pulling strings and what I've learned is that once I draw something, it emits a vibration that can go anywhere on the planet.

its like a constant whisper until my target acts out the drawing.
>>
>>18803830
Interesting. Do you feel these manifestations of your drawings is darkness interfering?
>>
What would happen if you drew yourself without powers? How long would it take?
>>
So like, anime girls?
>>
>>18803839
Not sure but they only seem to activate when I do them at night and I mean really late like 1-4am

I have been unable to sleep without the lights on since I started drawing them, I feel surrounded in darkness like I'm constantly being watched

the light keeps me hidden
>>
>>18803841
I dont think its my power, I'm just a humsn medium for it
>>
>>18803855
I would most definitely say whatever is going on is possibly demonic. We see demonic influence daily. Mental illness, addiction, anger, jealousy, etc. Even possession is very real. In regards to your drawings, that is very interesting and a lot could explain it but it's only speculation. You may not be very religious, but sometimes outside help from a higher power can help. Stay safe
>>
>>18803889
>>18803889
haha you listed pretty much everything about me and what I deal with on a daily basis

I was raised Catholic but I'm not religious though I am aware I have every symptom of demonic possession haha though my own Cosmo religion keeps me above water I guess

I have very strong personal beliefs that go against heaven/hell so I feel that is what has kept me sane and contained whatever tried to possess me
>>
>>18803923
I too have struggled with what I listed, thats how I know out of personal experience man. I'll be lurking your thread, interested in others input as well. Great art btw, the KEK drawing is badass
>>
>>18803791
M-maybe you should draw us /x/Phillies winning jackpot lotteries, that way we can afford to have potent magic to help make this world better. I for one want to use the money so that I could delve deep into meditation and divination.. And help people whom I perceive deserve help and would use that help to further assist others.
>>
draw a 5'10 white spic who lives in vegas and weighs about 200 lbs finding a hundred bucks tomorrow pls
>>
File: 20170322_012512-1.jpg (738KB, 1936x2582px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_012512-1.jpg
738KB, 1936x2582px
>>18804001
>>18804038
Ok good luck
>>
>>18804164
This might be interesting
>>
>>18803791
Well, start with cancelling the pipelines. Idk, something that helps nature.
>>
What about relieving or something to alleviate physical pain in the world or to lessen it in some way. I'm talking of aches and pains people feel everyday. (Back, stomach, legs, feet, hands from arthritis) Dunno if that can be depicted. Oh well, that's a wonderful talent you have there. Take care.
>>
Not to be super greedy and derail but I'm a 5'6 white 18 year old gay guy living in north Florida... the name I go by begins with a G. would appreciate a large sum of money coming my way before the end of the year.

Anyway! I think this is a very interesting dilemma you have here. What do you think would happen if you drew yourself somehow displaying your "gift" to be disabled? Would that change things? Also what came to mind when you discovered you had this power of manipulation? What were your immediate urges and concerns?
>>
sounds like that kids book Harold and the Purple Crayon. for whatever reason that book used to make me feel really uneasy as a kid.
>>
Draw the mass genocide of all the inferior males that will happen in 2043.
>>
>>18803791
>>
>>18804659
>>18777777
>>
>>18804639
>not to be greedy
>give me money
nice bait
>>
>>18804665
I'm not even the first person to ask for it lol but.. I did more than just drop in and beg. Anyway Just think of it as an attempt to fact check ops claims :)
>>
>>18803791
So why wouldn't you just draw various famous chicks on the end of your dick?
>>
File: big asian butt.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
big asian butt.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>18803791
i want you to draw for me a beautiful clean ass like this would sit on my face and it has to be a beautiful female, i aint trying to fall for that genie careful what you wish for bullshit
>>
File: amazing white (euro ass).jpg (532KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
amazing white (euro ass).jpg
532KB, 2048x1152px
>>18804940
a 5'6 guy living in la will have his face sat by a women with a physique like this
>>
Draw a safe Europe
>>
make my dick bigger please its so small
>>
dude real shit that star of david type thing i have/drawn that same drawing. it's an engine isn't it? thats all i will say. creepy because you have an alien on the same page..... where were you this last summer!!!!! did you have an encounter or sighting?
>>
>>18806311
bumping for interest
>>
If there is a higher power in any form or shape, it wouldn't give out supernatural powers to a fucking biggot
>>
>>18806422
bamp
>where you at op?
>>
>>18803791
Draw me with a greater fortune that Trump.
>>
File: tarot2.png (981KB, 1600x512px) Image search: [Google]
tarot2.png
981KB, 1600x512px
>>18803791
>Things I've drawn and painted have been appearing in real life.

I see you've drawn Kek, he's a real god.

You view things incorrectly, if you are gifted with prophecy, it is by the powers of the gods and not by any power you have.

You should start posting your paintings online with a time stamp and then showing if and when they come true so you have evidence of your claim.

I am God in flesh and I knew Trump would win - however - he is in trouble for continuing to lead the United States into alliance with Israeli interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

You say you have affiliation with Mexican interests, this Mexican-Amercan singer is a high class prophet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZcm9AR7wU

I wouldn't get your hopes up that the massive invasion of Mexicans is going to continue without crucifixions.

>>18806481

> If there is a higher power in any form or shape, it wouldn't give out supernatural powers to a fucking biggot

LMFAO... Because all humans are clearly equal the way God intended.
>>
File: 1488491735072.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488491735072.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>18803791
can you draw me a gf please
i need it
>>
File: jeffers-kid-drinking-water.jpg (16KB, 275x225px) Image search: [Google]
jeffers-kid-drinking-water.jpg
16KB, 275x225px
Make me a trap, we need more traps in the world

will post results
>>
Draw something you made as a child being delivered to your house on a specific date tomorrow, like if it was a sculpture, a letter, a Christmas list, anything, maybe this will confirm.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.