[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some shit to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1487264884867.jpg (51KB, 535x341px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487264884867.jpg
51KB, 535x341px
Satan is not the Devil.
God is the evil.
Demons are nuetral spirits of extreme power.
Devil's are evil.
Selling your soul is buying opportunities.
Fae and demons aren't too different.
>>
>>18803510
Can demons give you stuff?
>>
>>18803527
Supposedly knowledge and familiars.
I've never tried, but I may.
>>
Wrong.

Satan is the jailer and key-bearing angel who brings forth The Destroyer.

Lucifer is The Dragon, the rebellious spirit who led the Sons of God to Earth - and ultimately caused the schism, and eventual spiritual war that rages to this day.

Fae...are...mistakes.
>>
>>18803549
What's wrong exactly?
>>
Why do the majority of you make retarded posts like this?

"X is Y."
"Z is A."

You just come, say it, and then leave, never to be seen again. Good bait I guess? Not once do any of you elaborate on why you say the things you do. Do you even think for yourselves?
>>
>>18803582
Nigga I'm right here. The subject even says it's for a discussion, how about asking some questions, and opening up a discussion?
>>
>>18803590
Are you fucking retarded?
>Why do the majority of you make retarded posts like this?
>Do you even think for yourselves?

Lol I can tell you're a troll, eat shit in your fantasy hell you fucking waste. Bye.
>>
>>18803549
The fair folk are what we were before reality.
>>
>>18803623
Elaborate with non-bs
>>
File: floodgods.png (1MB, 1544x666px) Image search: [Google]
floodgods.png
1MB, 1544x666px
>>18803549
>Lucifer is The Dragon, the rebellious spirit who led the Sons of God to Earth - and ultimately caused the schism, and eventual spiritual war that rages to this day.

Yeah, the Sons of God are the enemy...

Come and get me! I'm a willing servant of Lucifer, the Morning Star, Venus. One of the Sons of God.

Aired December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

Died of heart failure December 25th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiTMtqHTGTQ
>>
>>18803607
You're a sarcastic one aren't you?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Satan/Devil/Lucifer are the same entity and he's evil and hates humanity. But Jesus said that Satan "is the ruler of this world" so yeah he can give u fake fame/power/wealth but when u die, he claims ur soul and ur stuck in hell.
>>
Harry Potter was the bad guy, Voldemort was the good one all along.
>>
>>18804834
In demonology it's said they are all different. And The Devil's name is never actually mentioned in the Bible. Just referred to as the devil.
>>
>>18803510
God is the creator of everything.
Satan, Lucifer, evil, good, etc.
>>
>>18804889
>evil being different entities mattering
>evil having a name mattering
>>18804894
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.