[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ap/ - Astral Travel General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

ITT: Share any astral travel stories and experiences with astral projection that you've had or someone you know who's experienced in it. Any crazy accounts of worlds or dimensions you've visited can be shared here along with any entities you've encountered.

I haven't had much luck with it myself but i recall of a time where i projected simultaneously during a vivid dream in which i was a foreign exchange student in Germany and i was being bullied along with one of my irl friends. Subsequently, what i had felt was a profuse vibration in my brain and body, and it felt like my brain began to bubble as if it were boiling except without the heat along with a fast whirring sound like an old computer fan, what happened next is that i began to float upwards towards the ceiling of my room and i had no control of which direction i was floating to. It felt as if i was floating in an atmosphere thick with static and i recall saying aloud "Whoaaaaa" which dragged on and my words sounded as if they were chopped up almost like speaking towards an air fan. Subsequently I got excited as i figured out what was going on, thus i attempted to will the rest of my lower body out but to no avail as i unfortunately began to retract back into my Physical body.
>>
>Be me
>5 months ago
>Had been trying to astral project for the longest time
>One night just like any other I wake up at about 3 AM
>Open my eyes, don't move a single muscle
>Wait about 30 minutes
>Get up and walk
>Look back
>see body
>ohshit.jpg
>it worked
>I walk outside
>I am astonished to see that it is a spitting image of the outside of my house, not just a dream
>I run to a tree in my front yard and climb up it
>I'm about to jump off, want to make sure I'm not actually awake
>Knock on the wood
>no sound or anything
>My knuckles don't even hurt
>decide to play it safe, climb down to a safer distance
>jump
>I don't hit the ground
>something draws my eye to the sky
>begin flying up
>blink and i'm in the outer rim of the milky way galaxy
>get a really anxious feeling
>turn around
>huge hulking dark mass
>moving straight towards the spot of the galaxy where earth is
>fly back to earth
>go to my room to check on myself
>theres a pitch black orb right next to my body
>hope back into myself and stay up the rest of the night

just weird as fuck in general, haven't been able to do it again since that time.
>>
>>18803224
Details on that black orb l? Also, did you see any planets on your way back to earth or did you just blink?
>>
>>18803224
Any vibes coming from that orb and did you see it again once you were back in your body?
>>
>>18803224
Did the orb give a feeling like you shouldn't be looking at it?
I had a weird experience a few months back and couldn't look at something because it was too dark.
>>
File: 1444489919746.jpg (204KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1444489919746.jpg
204KB, 1152x768px
>>18803175
for anyone seriously interested in this and the science behind it, i recommend reading Robert Monroe's "Journeys out of the Body" it is an old book that puts out of body experiences in a very refined scientific way. Most people that have an experience like that are so caught up "this is happening", over what is actually happening and are not fully able to perceive the reality of the event. This book and the one after, "Far Journeys" are very eye opening to the subject. Also, do note that these are not books wrote on how to do it.
>>
I think I used to be able to do this. But since I became super depressed I haven't even been able to lucid dream.
>>
Is it possible for someone to astral project and then a 3rd party could "feel" them?
>>
Friend in real life tells me what I'm wearing through a text message.

Previously experimented with AP, to see a dark figure in the corner of my room with a silhouette.

She approached later in real life, coincidentally seemed like person I could tell my experience too, she then laughed about it and told me she saw me.

I took it with a grain of salt till that same night she texted in detail what I was wearing.
>>
>>18804436
You about to get raped anon, has she sent you photos of yourself yet? You know, like creep shots when you were on your way home. How about pics that seem to have gotten smudged by a thick liquid? Especially smudged at the face part.

While talking on the phone, has she been pressuring you to keep on talking?
>>
>>18803175
Do you have a bigger version of that pic?

>be me
>lay low on bed blindfolded
>after a while I was in a kind of meditive state and was able to lift my astral arms
>went on to pull myself out of body (this sounds odd but I'm sure I'm not the only one that started like this)
>my body starts to rise into a black abyss
>float for a while without any control, just letting it happen
>after some time I land before something that looks like a door
>it was white glimmering inside of the black abyss
>try to break it down with full force over and over
>every crack repairs itself in the blink of an eye
>give up and rest my back against the door
>fall through said door and begin falling in a completely white room
>I fall back into my own body

Cont.
>>
>>18805518

>at this point I think I'm back in the real world
>stand up and wander trough my room
> I could feel the carpet beneath my feet
>but something felt odd..

>I was being watched
>there were eyes piercing my back
>decide to go downstairs to grab a drink
>this feeling of being watched is getting stronger
>it was running cold down my back
>at the end of the stairs curiosity got to me
> I turned around

Cont.
>>
>>18805525
>there was a silent fog-like black figure
>he immediately rushed towards me with a gaping mouth
>I literally get sucked into his mouth
>falling through a long black tunnel
>spiders, snakes, scorpions and vermit crawling on the walls
>I was utterly shocked and frozeb

>"This can't be real this is not real"
>fully wake up
>my heart was pounding and I was sweating like crazy
>I rushed out of the room asap

This was my first and only experience with astral projection so far, I couldn't get back into the zone again and in the following days I had some minor anxiety attacks

I wonder what was preventing me 'to dive deeper' and what would have happened if I hadn't turned around..

Maybe there's an experienced Psychonaut here that could clear me up on this
>>
>>18804311
Yes but you both generally have to be pretty good at it, OR one person has to have completely mastered it.
>>
so i've read on the internet people going to different worlds and fighting monsters with weapons and becoming gods and shit like that when they astral project, is that true or is it just bullshit?
>>
uk.iacworld.org/how-to-achieve-vibrational-state-a-step-by-step-guide/

did this VELO technique last night and ended up having an OBE and the hottest sex fantasy of my life
>>
Astral Plane is the Second heaven...
>>
bampening
>>
>>18805635
Sounds like they had a lucid dream and thought they projected.
>>
I tried it for the first time last week and managed to get to the vibration stage fairly quick. It felt crazy, like the blood was rushing through my body, and I think I had a raging hard-on. My eyes were twitching with closed eye visuals of bright lights and purple shapes.

Couldn't get further though despite thinking of the rope technique. I opened my eyes and everything wavy and spiraling purple colours.

I'm going to try again soon, any better techniques to get past the vibration stage?
>>
>>18803224
Did you see the reapers advancing towards our galaxy?
>>
>>18811105
i also would like the answer to this
>>
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
Mars projection done by the CIA
>>
>>18811105
This is an entirely different method but I will meditate in the shower and imagine all of the negativity and worries being washed away. Doing this until I feel very calm then get out and meditate on some towels in my bathroom naked and slowly put my body to sleep and the vibrations come and I wait until it feels right and stand up.
>>
>be me
>39yo
>at 17yo, find my great or great great grandmothers "Mary Baker Eddy", "christan science" book's.
>REALLY BELIEVE, i can heal myself and others through mental manifestation.
>always believed this.
>at 33yo, get into hermes, and his philosophy, and teaching's.
>START PLANE WALKING.
>feel i can manipulate vibration, and control mind's( to an extent ).
>REAL LIFE JEDI MIND TRICKS.
> get visited by cosmic spiders in in a lucid state, 3 times in 6 years.
>realize i'm actually plane walking with spirits not on another plane.
>i am the i am.
>>
>>18803224
Cosmic spiders.

You have traveled planes my friend.
>>
>>18803749
Bro the cosmic spiders are peacefull.
I recall them big, and arms moving like one of those electric balls you touch. They always travel through a black portal about 4 or 5 feet in diameter. You are froze around them always. Just watching as they move about you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.