[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annunaki descended global elite theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sa8.jpg (38KB, 631x440px) Image search: [Google]
sa8.jpg
38KB, 631x440px
Don't ussually post on /x but I would like to ask the learned denizens of this board their opinion of the theory that the global elite are partial descendants of the Annunaki, whether they existed, whether or not they created humans as a slave race etc?
>>
Wow the annunaki are butt ugly
>>
>>18802732

Zbiginew Brzienski like David Rockefeller the old Pope and most old members of the globalist elite looks like Darth Sidious.
>>
>>18802709
The annunaki are misinfo created by sitchin (who was working for the elites). On that note, ets did interfere with the genome of the human race, just not who and how sitchin wrote.
>>
>>18802743
Based Spielberg warned us.
>>
>>18802747

Well okay give me the real redpill on it then.
>>
>>18802747
Please more of this. Is there an organization opposing the elites, whi keep tabs so they know their stuff?
>>
>>18802751
>>18802757
Yes, there are groups against the elites. One of them being the so called resistance and various dragon societies. Also ets are backing them just like how the other et faction is backing the elites. Larger battle going on on earth through proxies. The elites are groups like the jesuits, royals, khazarian mafia, military industrial complex, secret space programmes (and breakaway groups) and the very top is a group of extradimensional ets. And interfering with the genome was done a nr of times by diff factions. For example asians are obsessed with the dragon motif for a reason. The chinese even call themselves the offspring of dragons. Big hint there. Lots on the subject and hard to find a point to start or compress it into something short
>>
>>18802709
Probably bullshit but possibly not. I think without a way top prove any of it, it's about as likely as any fairy tale. Interesting stuff, tho
>>
>>18802832
>For example asians are obsessed with the dragon motif for a reason. The chinese even call themselves the offspring of dragons. Big hint there. Lots on the subject and hard to find a point to start

I.e, bullshit.
>>
File: 1487783570611.jpg (255KB, 916x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487783570611.jpg
255KB, 916x1024px
>>18802850
not the anon but the dragon motif is something to look into

>>18802747
Anunaki are disinfo in what sense? The little ancient alien thing? Obviously disinfo?

Or are you telling me that ancient civilizations are disinfo? in which case I'd like to disagree.
>>
File: 1413757076890.jpg (29KB, 410x366px) Image search: [Google]
1413757076890.jpg
29KB, 410x366px
>>
>>18802865
The annunaki as a group and pretty much everything sitchin wrote is disinfo. Ancient civilisations are very much real, just not the ones from sitchins books.
>>
>>18802883
The sumerians worshipped Anu and his offspring the Anunnaki.

Sitchin wrote about this.

Are you just talking about the UFO ancient aliens type of material he wrote later on?
>>
The "global elite" are white people, and yes we are descended from them.
Angels
Anunnaki
Norse gods
Greek gods
Roman gods
are all the same entities.
>>
>>18803045
>Anunnaki

The Anunnaki are by far the oldest item on your list.

The people that worshiped them where not white, at all, you sjw pleb...
>>
>>18802883

OP here, I wasn't even aware of this Sitchin guy. I heard the theory from a few places (Passio mainly) and basically the Sumerian myths seem to identify them as extraterrestials. The flood and Nephilim and book of Enoch would seem to indicate some breed with humans.
>>
>>18803083
>Sumerian myths seem to identify them as extraterrestials.

Yes they worshiped ufo's and spacemen, genius.

No ufo's are mentioned in any text. No space aliens mentioned in any texts.

Lots of morality, prayer, talk of heaven and hell mentioned. But who cares about all that actual fact nonesense, I WANT ANCIENT ALIENS N SHEEEEIIIIT.
>>
>>18803136
lol you are one retarded faggot.

do you think the ancients knew what space aliens were?

i dont even believe in ancient aliens at all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.