[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you agree with some of the conspiracy theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 40

File: overpopulated_earth1.jpg (226KB, 581x640px) Image search: [Google]
overpopulated_earth1.jpg
226KB, 581x640px
And what I mean by that is some of the tenets of those are apparently a part of the big time conspiracies.

One of the most popular conspiracies is that the elites want to cull the population of Earth (and with varying reasons for that; one so that humanity doesn't destroy the earth and to live in harmony with nature).

I can honestly agree with this. The world is extremely over populated (mainly in third world countries in Africa and South America that offer absolutely nothing to the world and not to forget China).

We're steadily consuming this whole planet like locusts. Something needs to be done.

However, I don't like many of the other positions the elites are believed to be involved in (globalism, being one of the biggest ones).
>>
>>18801809
>tfw you think every country but your OWN is causing problems
>>
File: xxxx.png (1MB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.png
1MB, 720x713px
>Planet over populated
>Make everyone on planet an /x/phile
>Problem solved
>>
I live around 2,000+ acres with not a house on it, and that's just beside my house. Doesn't look too overpopulated where I'm at
>>
>>18801957
>Doesn't look too overpopulated where I'm at

So, I'm sure you're willing to let some of the overpopulated countries send some people to live on that land then, no?
>I can't see any population while stationary
>therefore no overpopulation
>>
>>18801957
Thats it. Here we go. I was just waiting for somebody to make this retarded post as soon as I read the term "overpopulation". Congratulations and please stay in school
>>
>>18801963
I would be more than willing to let more unfortunate take all 2000 acres beside me
>>
everyone on the planet can live comfortably in africa, because it's massive, you just gotta deal with animals. Make a skyscraper that doesn't implode when touched by hologram plane. that could help
>>
>>18801983
Lmao
>No but they can have this other guys land
Top heh
>>
>>18801997
And a whole shitload of barely-hospitable desert, don't forget.
>>
>inb4 "did you know that all people on earth would fit in..."
>>
Ok. Call me a Jew but we need to seriously cull the population. Forcefully.

Think about it. Even if we develop technology to support 10 billion or more people quality of life would go down over time. I do believe that the world has a "Carrying Capacity" for humans but we won't reach it because of technological progression.
But thats just asking for problems. 10 billion people being supported by nothing but VERY interdependent technology? If a disaster were to destroy a small part of this machine potentially billions would die in a year from drought and famine alone.

A 6 billion cull to a more sustainable 1.5 billion sounds fair?
Not only would more finite resources be better spread but we could give every man the opportunity to own a large estate at that number.
The environment would be far less strained than it is now.
Humans could all live in relative proximity (or isolation, but their choice) in a climate thats ideal for health. And leave the rest of the world's ecosystems pristine and wild.
>>
We already have a population control mechanism embedded in us I believe.
>>
File: prey models.jpg (24KB, 471x397px) Image search: [Google]
prey models.jpg
24KB, 471x397px
>>18802935

how you dumb fucking nigger?

Take this chart for example, in a regular environment the population of a species is dependent on the presence of predator/prey species (i.e the rabbit population spikes in the occurrence of a famine causing wolves to die off due to starvation - which leads to more food for wolves and the cycle repeats)

Humans are the ONLY species on the planet that have bypassed this natural process of checks and balances. Overpopulation is real and eugenics was always a good idea.
>>
>>18803207
Gays and trannies obviously
>>
>>18802872
I agree in a way, but I think a strict 1 child policy would work. To be honest, though, I would see a mass human dieoff as a result of war or famine as a necessary step.
>>
>>18802872
>>18802872

I agree but in reality we've already passed the tipping point. At the current rate we're growing the population is going to expand exponentially. The only solution is genocide or a wide spread plague that wiped out an extremely large portion of the population.
Death is the absolute and the final answer. Simply because people refused to stop having so many kids.
>>
Everyone should just stop having kids. No murder required. Just child-prevention
>>
File: 837493930.png (408KB, 975x835px) Image search: [Google]
837493930.png
408KB, 975x835px
>>18803426
Darwin would like to have a word with you.
>>
File: trichur-pooram-crowd-508657-sw.jpg (720KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
trichur-pooram-crowd-508657-sw.jpg
720KB, 1600x1142px
The world can get A LOT more crowded.
Look at how people live in India or China or Brazil. Once every square inch of the world looks like downtown Bombay then you can say the world is too crowded.
>>
>>18801809
Disregard overpopulation. Acquire extraterrestial colonies
>>
>>18803426
What do I care if my genetics carry on? My genetics are shit. I'm not gonna inflect that shit on children who have no choice.
>>
>>18803207
how do you not know that's a fox on the chart
>>
File: 1452289324839.jpg (98KB, 970x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452289324839.jpg
98KB, 970x666px
>>18803503
Darwin declares you a loser.
>>
File: 1475820731123-b.jpg (193KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1475820731123-b.jpg
193KB, 750x563px
>>18803451
it's not a space issue, cockmidget. if the insane growth of humanity continues this way we'll be fighting wars for clean water and the planet will be fucked.
>>
>>18803558
India doesn't care about clean water. Things don't have to be first world happy for people to live there.
>>
>>18803568
Right.
I think I addressed that here. >>18802872

Its entirely possible that the planet sustain upwards of 14 billion people with technology.
Not only is it risky (plagues, mass famine, etc.) but quality of life is diminished greatly.

>>18803522
Indeed. But we don't need genetic dead ends breeding anyway, if he volunteers to not reproduce then he's risen above basic instinctive functions.

>>18803285
We've hardly reached that tipping point. Whites and Nips in developed nations have gone UNDER the replacement level. Only are black and Indians and others have ballooned in numbers >>18803251
How do you implement a global one child policy in Africa without a demographic challenge and (((globalism)))?

When I meant forceful I meant to make this delicate situation more ideal. Obviously globalism would have achieved this goal at a great cost of personal freedoms.
My "forceful" solution is probably even more authoritarian:
A) We DO NOT send aid to Africa or developing nations of any kind. - Aims to allow small famines and droughts to naturally keep those nations populations in check.
B) We regulate births in developed nations to ensure a "die off", but allowing more births when a demographic is predicted to cause problems.
C) We regulate these Births so that the Die off is kept in line with the amount of jobs being taken by Automatons. - Ensuring that almost all able bodies individuals are with a job, and that the bare number of individuals are unemployed because of Automation.
D) We follow eugenics and develop Genetic engineering techniques to breed individuals which can live, work and create a more productive society. Only parents who have the necessary resources to bear children are allowed to.
>>
>>18803451
Waldo is in the lower-right corner wearing a yellow hat.
>>
>>18801809
>because you offer more to the world than a man in south america

>get over yourself
>>
>>18803451
Wow, no
DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
?
I'm impressed, /x/
>>
>>18801809
>The world is extremely over populated
I got news for you sherlock, they were thinking the same in the times of queen victoria.

Did it ever occur to you that overpopulation is a propaganda to create a war and control world, didn't you?
>>
>>18803834
The only way your idea would ever be able to happen is through
((( ((( (((globalism))) ))) ))).

Without international cooperation, there would be no plan.
>>
>>18803834
Too much common sense, Anon. I fear that change will only happen because some "bug" gets loose or some other catastrophic event. Shit load of people that are only concerned with their short term gains.
>>
>>18803935
Humans need to be under control. Do you want the Earth to end up looking like Coruscant?
>>
File: Pink Floyd Waters Vision.jpg (66KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Floyd Waters Vision.jpg
66KB, 900x507px
>>18803962
>Humans need to be under control.
Gee, I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>18803977
I guess I should have said humanity.

Regardless, there are too many dumb humans, and natural selection doesn't work on us. So therefore, guidelines must be in place.
>>
File: the more you knoe.jpg (22KB, 379x250px) Image search: [Google]
the more you knoe.jpg
22KB, 379x250px
>>18803993
Because wanting to control "humanity" is more innocent, right?

also
>there are too many dumb humans
>therefore, guidelines must be in place
!!!!
>>
>>18803935

What a terrible argument. You're literally saying x is wrong because x was proposed in the past.

The problem with "overpopulation" is that of course it is subjective in many ways. Yes, we can produce enough food, water, and leisure resources for all, so in that regard we are not overpopulation, but at what cost? At the cost of forcing millions of children in foreign countries to do it all for you? The only way so many people can be supported is through straight lies and manipulation.

If the population were dropped and certain traits were selected for, many of this world's problems would be fixed. And we would actually be able to go "outside" without constantly being on someone's property. Humans are literally encouraged to sit inside all day because there is no more outside because we're all a bunch of pigs kept in cement boxes.
>>
>>18804005
not him and I know this is a troll but the point should be made. There is nothing inherently wrong with controlling Humanity, growth and birth rates along with overconsumption ARE a problem and laws dealing with that do and have worked to great effect (most obvious one being the 'one child policy' which was VERY successful in what it tried to acheive).
>>
File: see-verdun.jpg (196KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
see-verdun.jpg
196KB, 500x693px
Remember what this "guy" truly wants.
>>
File: bodies1.jpg (139KB, 504x312px) Image search: [Google]
bodies1.jpg
139KB, 504x312px
>>18801809
I believe there is a bastard out there wanting to wipe out a shitload of people.
>>
Most people would be okay with significantly depopulating the planet, assuming they were the ones who got to decided who goes. No one wants someone else deciding it, incase they're on the list.
>>
>>18804035
That's damn right.
>>
>>18804031
Oh wow. I didn't know what bodies looked like. You just totally changed my perspective.
>>
>>18804043
Stop trying to wipe pieces of mankind out of the live existance.
>>
File: SpaceEconomy_IGL.jpg (3MB, 3300x2100px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceEconomy_IGL.jpg
3MB, 3300x2100px
To all those fuckers thinking over-something-population is a problem, you have no idea how necessary is to populate the solar system to secure the survival of the human race.

And if you are thinking in the old excuse of having no money for space travel, think again. All the aerospace budget is spent in fucking spy satellites. Just the military industrial complex spent a shitload of money exponentially more than NASA.
>>
>>18804044
Even Africans?
>>
>>18804054
Are you admitting wanting to kill people?
>>
>>18804054
Do you plan to kill people? Or do your buddies plan to kill people?
>>
File: israel-nuclear-strike.jpg (39KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
israel-nuclear-strike.jpg
39KB, 640x512px
We need to populate the solar system if we want to survive. We live in one place and share the planet with a lot of crazy people, people with power who could take a fucking insane decision and wipe us all.
>>
Don't need to cull shit, just reduce the birth rate. It's morally impeccable.
>>
File: 1453272931482.jpg (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453272931482.jpg
205KB, 1000x1000px
>>18804066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
>>
File: 1470371637213.png (31KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
1470371637213.png
31KB, 510x385px
>they don't realize overpopulation as a so-called problem is being pushed on us to help justify the inevitable culling by zionists

But you guys think you'll be safe from the purge, right? Cause you have so many things that society can benefit from to the point you'll be able to be among the 500 million gentiles left to live in eternal servitude, right?
>>
>>18801975
why exactly is it retarded dude?
>>
>>18801809
All the so called "problems" that come with overpopulation can be easily avoided with trash economy. That is, if the world governments recognize the potential for such a system by 2070. Otherwise, we might all be going down the fucking toilet.
>>
>>18804158
Because pointing out empty spaces on the surface or showing how many peopole would physically fit in one place makes you look like you completely misunderstand the problems of overpopulation but are spouting shit about it regardles
>>
>>18801809
In the year 1800 our current population would literally be unsustainable. We can sustain the population we can through technologicsl advancements, especially in farming and medicine. More technological advancement would only increase this. We should be aiming at the stars.

Also, whats the worse that happens with over population? People start starving and intense economic distress and riots? That would lead to 1 child laws, and maybe more of a police state.

Limiting population through a plague or ear or genocide is risking and will cause more problems then a slow bump in problems from overpopulation.

Also if they cull us, who do they rule?
>>
>>18801809

> Cull The Earth

Thats because thats what their alien masters told them to do - keep the population in check or else.

Reason why earth is a prison planet is because Humans are a genetic experiment to create superbeings, started about 600,000 years ago.

Anyway they did, humans are super creative and have alot of (currently) untapped powers.

Most of the denizens of the Galaxy, nice or baddies, consider humans to be a threat. So there's the equivalent of star wars Galactic Senate politics going on with this directive.
Even if it wasnt the Reptoids telling their cabal puppets to do it, there would be "Nice" ETs trying to make the population largely sterile in some way for some sugarcoated reason.

Thats why they looked the other way when the Annunaki started seeding human genes with Sheep DNA to make humans docile and easier to command with authority - and produce less innovative people, guys like Tesla and DaVinci, so they're only a fringe part of the civilization while everybody else is just content to live domestic life (like sheep).

But even with that they still didnt want too many Humans leaking off of the planet when they eventually developed the tech to turn starfaring.

> which is another reason the illuminati Cabal has been keeping technological progress slowed down - you dont just progressively get to Star Trek level like it happens in the sci-fi movies

> jumps to Starfaring technology happen pretty quick, the techs all fall in line at the same time basically. You go from inventing Cars to Spaceships inside of 50 years.

So thats why your computer technology is going backwards with these smartphones, shitty made-for-kids operating systems like android, and your professional operating systems just keep getting more bloated.

> They're doing everything they can to keep you out of Space.

But the population jump back in the early 20th century was Divinely driven.

Cabal tried to give people condoms and birth control pills, but it didnt work.
>>
>>18801809
>we're steadily consuming this whole planet like locusts

That's a privilege we earned by becoming so advanced.
>>
>>18805714
you don't actually believe that bullshit do you?
>>
China and apefrica are the problems. The US and Russia need to stop exporting grain.
>>
>>18801809
>The world is extremely over populated
according to governments data.
In reality you have no clue.
>We're steadily consuming this whole planet like locusts.
we do not live on a planet.
> Something needs to be done.
Yeah, research the flat Earth and learn where you live for a starter.
>>
Aliens probably exist, they're pretty easy to find and they just really don't care about us. The governments of the world secretly met and decided that the galaxy is far too advanced and powerful for us and if we were to attract their attention there would be no hope for the survival of the human race. An immediate call to slow the development of human space travel was made which was recently lifted to allow unmanned missions.

I think they're right because if the average lunatic religious idiot finds out about this they/re going to convince them selves that the aliens are demons and will try to lynch and/or keep in their basement as a buttslave.

we don't even register and its in our best interest to stay that way. Like an anthill in the intergalactic driveway we could survive a long time as long as we stay small and out of sight, the second we draw someones attention we're getting the space hose.
>>
File: we can take care of everyone.jpg (136KB, 960x913px) Image search: [Google]
we can take care of everyone.jpg
136KB, 960x913px
>>18801809
>overpopulation
>>
File: homeless and vacant homes.jpg (77KB, 720x612px) Image search: [Google]
homeless and vacant homes.jpg
77KB, 720x612px
>>18801809
You say the world is too crowded, have you asked yourself what if the top 1% of the wealthiest gave away their hoarding to the rest, what would happen?

But of course, you will only listen to "anons" pressing for mass murder. Did it ever occur to you these same "anons" are always against a revolution against The Establishment?
>>
>>18805563
There is no need to limit population because population limits itself as soon as a certain quality of life has been achieved within a nation. Before the industrial revolution, the average British mother popped out 6 children because of high child morbidity. Advances in technology and medicine fixed that problem, and developing nations today are going through the exact same phase. Over time, it means there will be a natural balance between the births/deaths ratio pretty much across the globe.
>>
>>18806967
My guess is the establishment/illuminati discover that for avoiding a mass revolt against them they need wars to keep people fighting each other.
>>
If trips 9/11 was a hoax
>>
File: 1461767285132.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461767285132.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>18806999
>>
>>18801809
well, sooner or later there is going to be a virus we cant fight. We don't have many antibiotics and even the ones we have can be overcome by viruses evolving to tolerate them.

These viruses evolve faster than we do so we may all just die out with few survivors.
>>
>>18806999
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1484622674616.jpg (318KB, 808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484622674616.jpg
318KB, 808x1080px
>>18806999
>>
Gratz, also yes it was a satanic thing, they hit one of the towers with a missile.
>>
>>18801983
start a charity to ship them there, find them jobs and build them houses, then
>>
>>18802872
i would think the population would drop over time, what with porn and condoms being easier than ever to get, and less and less people wanting kids.
what went so wrong?
>>
>>18801817
True dat, US are among the most problematic countries in the world.
>>
File: 1474913402838.jpg (37KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1474913402838.jpg
37KB, 500x336px
>>18803451
>it's not bad if it can get worse!
>who cares if i lost my arm when i couldve lost all my limbs
>who cares if i fail a test with a 13% when i couldve gotten a 0%

>there are people that actually have this logic
>>
File: UtopiaAL_.jpg (80KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UtopiaAL_.jpg
80KB, 630x1200px
>>18801809
>>
>>18801809
>The world is extremely over populated (mainly in third world countries in Africa and South America that offer absolutely nothing to the world and not to forget China).
People in those countries literally eat insects and live in huts and they die like flies regularly when there are famines and droughts. Its mainly the west that is the problem (mostly the US) since they are using most resources and sending to much food to Africa, fucking up the natural process of population control.
>>
>>18803451
>Once every square inch of the world looks like downtown Bombay
Absolutely terrifying, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>18803568
Kashmir re Pakistan would like a word
>>
>>18803935
Considering there were wars for caves with batshit for fertilizer they were right to think so at the time. Wasn't till the jew who figured out mustard gas figured out how to pull nitrogen from the air and made into agriculturally useful products. If not for that we might have topped out at 2 billion
>>
>>18806967
>top 1%
You mean the jews?
>>
>>18801983
I don't own land therefore am more unfortunate.

When are you signing the deed over?
>>
>>18801997
>live comfortably
Except for food, water, living space, and those sorts of things.

But yea, the bodies can pile up thre sure.
>>
>>18801809
Let me guess, you're an American complaining about Africa and South America. Do you know the US is the biggest consumer of resources?

Here I've linked a pdf for you to read. While you're whining about mud huts, your country is shitting on the planet.
https://www.nrdc.org/sites/default/files/wasted-food-IP.pdf
>>
>>18809610
More
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/american-food-waste/491513/
>>
>>18809610
Bitch, we're the biggest PRODUCER of resources. How about we cut off half of the world's grain supply and see how you like it.
>>
>>18809935
See
>>18809615

Why throw it away then like there's no tomorrow?
>>
The planet is far from overpopulated... it just has very mismanaged food resources and lots of waste (especially in first world countries).
>>
>>18801809
China and India are overpopulated and China only in metropolitan areas.. How's this. Build the highways. Build rooms and housing. Build hospital/transport. Then talk to me about overpopulation. Most diseases that befall successful people are decreed because a society confidently feels this is relevant. Do not question their confidence because secretly and from an early age you were not.
>>
>>18808597
Ignorant people have a bunch of ignorant kids. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>18809935
We throw 75% of the grain away, feed it to animals and replace the missing part with synthetic chemicals.

You are missing a very important point my friend. Grain is simply a vehicle for poison and depopulation. There is no 3rd world country that could benefit from the wheat germ because we have to remove it and give it to the FDA by law.
>>
ITT: turd worlders mad jelly at the USA
>>
File: 1490061849472.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1490061849472.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>18812007
>Tfw i buy jars of wheat germ and put it into my yogurt!
>>
>>18812016
Small manufacturers do what they want. If you process more than x wheat per year you are under strict FDA guidelines and they will have employees on site that can and will have you thrown in jail if you don't follow their guidelines exactly.

You don't buy Kellogs® wheat germ, perhaps, do you?
Why wouldn't they sell it? More cash right?
It's illegal to use in the bread and cereal and must be replaced with powder form lab synthesized chemicals. So they have 100% of all the wheat germ left. Why can you not buy it? Think anon.
>>
>>18801809
The world could easily support double the population it has now. If you put the world's entire population into a suburban neighborhood it would only take up the size of spain.

>>18808598
>US are

fuck off third world shitter
>>
>>18801975
>>18805281
>believes in an entirely debunked and extremely anachronistic conspiracy theory
>calls others retarded and tells them to read more

The fucking ironing, my sides.
>>
>>18812028
nice assumptions. just pointing out a non-argument
>>
>>18803434
According to Social Darwinists, you mean.
>>
>>18806967
>You say the world is too crowded, have you asked yourself what if the top 1% of the wealthiest gave away their hoarding to the rest, what would happen?
Then the world would get even more crowded.
>>
Overpopulation is a far greater threat to humanity than anything else currently. Our country (and world) can roughly maintain our current lifestyles up to 8 billion people, and we are now at 7.1. We will be reaching 8 in less than 50 years.

People here are talking of cullings and whatnot, but that won't be necessary. Famine and illness will wipe out areas that contribute the most (africa/india/south east asia). These areas will effectively control themselves. 1st world countries will send food as much as possible, with a real push over a 5 year period, and this will be nothing more than a PR response, since there will be nothing we can do, not nearly enough food to help at that point.

The world will see a reset to 6 billion people, granted 1st world countries control their borders and let the problem countries face their own problems.
>>
>>18812307
actually we're at just under 7.5 billion right now. 8 billion is projected in less than 10 years.
>>
>>18805714
Humans like to kill . We were created to be servants and soldiers when the time comes .
>>
>>18812282
shit logic famalan
>>
>>18812282
Actually, higher standards of living are associated with lower birth rates. The US and a lot of Europe are barely above the replacement rate, but Africa keeps popping out kinds.
>>
File: 12monkeys.jpg (429KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
12monkeys.jpg
429KB, 800x600px
If only there was some fairly easy quick solution.
>>
>>18801809
I agree that the world is overpopulated and that's why I'm choosing not to breed. But saying that south america is overpopulated is completely ignorant. Compare the size and population of Argentina, where I'm from, to any european country.
>>
>>18803241
> < 1% of population
>>
File: spock-niggawut.png (163KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spock-niggawut.png
163KB, 500x375px
>>18806884
>we do not live on a planet.
>>
>>18801809
stop feeding the animals and it wouldn't be a problem. 1st worlders aren't even reproducing at a rate of replacement.

safari when
>>
>>18803207

We used to have predators.

Killed 'em all.

Now we just have spoopy /x/ stories about monsters.
>>
>>18814419
But if people only subsist on donations, they will only be consumers, and we would have a net gain anyway. There's the alternative of making them producers, but will not making them developed countries increase pollution and environmental problems?
(I'm assuming you're not a conservative that denies the basic tenets of environmentalism btw)
>>
>>18806884
Congrats, you are the dumbest motherfucker I've had the misfortune to ever see
>>
File: C4gUyQWUEAAS4Ic.jpg (40KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
C4gUyQWUEAAS4Ic.jpg
40KB, 640x400px
>>18804005
This isn't about innocence or morals buddy. This is about the survival of the human race.
>>
File: capitalism has never been tried.jpg (75KB, 594x960px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism has never been tried.jpg
75KB, 594x960px
>>18816663
But you are only cowards. Everybody knows United States is the worst enemy for the survival of the world, and you are only putting blame on someone else.
>>
>>18816663
Just fuck off. You plan on killing a shitload innocents and changing absolutely nothing for the rest.

Fuck the establishment.
>>
File: 1464372374770.png (316KB, 960x364px) Image search: [Google]
1464372374770.png
316KB, 960x364px
>>18801809
>One of the most popular conspiracies is that the elites want to cull the population of Earth
This is one of the biggest proofs that the right wing only exists because we don't euthanize our retards. If you actually look at reality, the elites are ALWAYS pontificating about how much "muh growth" is necessary for the survival of all nations (a blatant lie) and are the very ones encouraging rampant population growth. The elites ALWAYS associate negative population growth with the "death" of a nation. This is a right wing talking point to get morons and retards to shill for neolib voodoo economic bullshit. Exactly like how Alex Jones is now beyond pro-globalist, pro-establishment now that the ultra-right is in power. It's all fucking lies. It was always fucking lies.

The stupid truly WILL be the death of this world. Mark my fucking words, mark them now, mark them well.
>>
>>18804046
Bullshit fantasy. Again, look who is propagating this "muh star gods" nonsense fantasy - libertarians - the right wing. AGAIN. Once AGAIN, it's just evil sociopathic capitalists appealing to the masses of the stupid to turn them right wing, because it's easier than convincing people who can find flaws in your shit logic.

There will NEVER be a space economy. NEVER. Mankind will destroy itself through rank irresponsibility long before that.
>>
>>18804139
>I listened to schizos and controlled disinfo and now think I'm smarter than those sheeple
No, you're a fucking idiot who can't compare a narrative to fucking REALITY to test whether or not it's actually true.
>>
>>18806060
Wrong. The first world consumes many times more resources than the third world. There goes yet another rightwing neonazi conspiracy """"theory"""".
>>
>>18804139
Sounds stupid. Zionist are just pro Israel people. I don't see how over population effects them, unless you mean Muslims which they're at war with. Plus most Jews are just sand niggers and secular. The people who believe the whole crazy Talmudic shit are the ultra Orthodox Jews and they're anti Zionist.
>>
File: Running_thing.gif (2MB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
Running_thing.gif
2MB, 174x176px
>>18806999
>>
>>18804005
Yes, guidelines SHOULD be put in place

whats your question?
>>
>>18802872
how about you stop playing god. Whats wrong with have billions of people anyway. We live in a universe of pretty much infinite nothingness, the more the merrier. What is wrong with us spreading out.
>>
>>18801957
This is literally just as retarded as the "Hurr durr look at this snow. So much for global warming huh?" posts
>>
I agree that people that lives in countries that cant provide stability has to stop having 10 children. But the elites doesnt want to cull the population out of care for the planet, they're threatened by humanitys sheer numbers. They want to kill us of so they can rule us from above like gods in break away high tech city states.
>>
>>18801809
>The world is extremely over populated (mainly in third world countries in Africa and South America that offer absolutely nothing to the world and not to forget China).
>We're steadily consuming this whole planet like locusts
But people in those countries consume far less per person than wealthy western countries. The US uses 3.5 times more power than China, but China has 4.25 times the population of the States. This means the US uses 15 times more energy per person than China.
>>
>>18801957
That doesn't mean it isn't overpopulated elsewhere.
Also, overpopulation is more to do with resource consumption than living space. you could spread humans out very sparsely if you distributed them evenly, but the world would still be overpopulated because of the amount of food and energy these people require, not because their housing is crowded.
>>
>>18801809
>that the elites want to cull the population of Earth
Alas it's just bullshit. Otherwise they would have already dropped a few neutron bombs over Africa, India and other islamic/3rd world shitholes.
>>
>>18818346
He's talking about birth rates you fucking moron. You're so blinded by ideology you can't admit Africans and Asians are breeding at a totally unsustainable rate.

Protip: it's the first world countries that are supporting and paying for Africans demented population growth
>>
>>18818334
what the fuck are you even saying faggot
space colonization the next step for humanity and we're in the limbo between steps
>>
>>18819722
>He's talking about birth rates you fucking moron.
I know exactly what he's talking about, you fucking retarded neonazi. And my point is, it's irrelevant. Whites breeding at all is infinitely worse than Africans breeding because they use many times the resources and cause many times the environmental devastation. Checkmate, get fucked.

>>18819848
>space colonization the next step for humanity
Only in your pot-derived hallucinations.
>>
>>18801809
There have been a few films recently with the theme of overpopulation and secrets plans to deal with it such as Interstellar (leave the planet), Elysium (Elite leave the planet), Kingsmen (incite the people into culling each other while the Elite wait it out), Resident Evil The Final Chapter (an planned apocalypse with the Elite sleeping underground ready to reclaim the surface), The Purge (culling undesirables at pre set times) and a few others cant recall right now
>>
File: 1368758641048.jpg (165KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1368758641048.jpg
165KB, 477x539px
>>18803251
How about a zero child policy for anyone who doesn't possess physical and mental superiority. Eugenics are a good idea.
>>
File: populationdensity.jpg (50KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
populationdensity.jpg
50KB, 1000x510px
>>18819722
The problem it's population density, the more populated areas are also the first world areas, people group around services and economical growth, therefore this areas will be populated the most.

Not because you think that India it's the third world because you have seen poverty in the worst parts of India, doesn't means that their population growth isn't caused by the access to better infraestructure, food, hospitals, etc...

If you really want to stop overpopulation what you have to stop it's economical growth, because that's the first cause for it.
>>
>>18820308
>Implying (((((they))))) won't be the ones who decide who lives or dies
>>
>>18808606
That was one of the shows I was talking about, creating a virus to sterilise and prevent overpopulation and Inferno, the book version has a similar plot, turned to a plague weapon in the film
>>
>>18801809
I don't see where the problem with "overpopulation" is. Not enaugh food? If theresnot enagh food, how was there enaugh food to generate so many people in the first place?
>>
>>18820336
>stop it's economical growth
wouldn't that defeat the purpose in the first place?
>>
>>18820336
Yeah the US has no economic growth that's why the population isn't growing?

Fuck what a stupid answer. Overpopulation is a matter of education and child mortality rates. You have 12 kids because only 2 will make it and you're too stupid to know what a condom is, not because "muh economic growth"

It's easily traceable in the history of the West, when mortality went down people had fewer kids.
>>
File: trashpickers.jpg (487KB, 1731x1152px) Image search: [Google]
trashpickers.jpg
487KB, 1731x1152px
>>18820359
Overpopulation is only a problem if you want a very high standard of living for everyone, the planet can get way more crowded -- just have everyone living the life of rag-pickers in Calcutta.
>>
>>18820359
2people to make a baby, now 3 people, three mouths to feed is more than 2 people to feed, compredia?
>>
>>18820308
also give wizardbux to those who choose to sterilize themselves
>>
>>18801997
>skyscraper
Living in higher places is unhealthy because the air is of lower quality
>>
>>18820369
Isn't the purpose to stop poor people from multiplying?

If they are even more poor they just can't.

>>18820372
That's post growth economy, population increase occurs in growing economies.
>>
>>18803558
the planet is 70% covered in water last time I checked

>inb4 cost of desalination
We spend trillions on military, the reason we're not investing into desalination is because the power elite are selfish and inhuman.

I think desalination to solve the so-called "water shortage" is physically feasible, but due to mankind's selfish state, emotionally infeasible.
>>
>>18806884
>>The world is extremely over populated
>according to governments data.
>In reality you have no clue.
I like this skepticism. I'm not sure about the rest of the post, maybe if you kept that line of skepticism you wouldn't have been so certain of something you don't have a clue about either.
>>
>>18820375
>>18820379
Oh.. Haven't looked at it that way. I hate overpopulation now. But i think people will stop breeding too much once they realize there aren't enough resources. but that still leaves us the problem of having too many dumb people, because dumb people will breed regardless because they're too dumb to watch out for overpopulation.
>>
>>18820563
So, your logic is:
>lets make everyone poor, so no one will be poor.
If you know what i mean.
>>
>>18820572
>the reason we're not investing into desalination is because the power elite are selfish and inhuman.
You realization the largest, most efficient desalination plant was built for Israel by the Jews, right?

The power elite invested plenty. Just not for you.
>>
File: aj.png (831KB, 796x682px) Image search: [Google]
aj.png
831KB, 796x682px
>>18818334
you seem upset
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-7BT33PnY
>>
>>18802872
Let's start with people like you and niggers.
>>
>>18814419
Wealth redistribution does not lead to higher standards of living, retard.
The rich do not have all of their money sitting in a bank somewhere, they reinvest it into businesses to keep themselves on top, funding further expansion, more jobs, and more prosperity.
Wealth redistribution takes the wealth that is driving the economy, from the extremely competent individuals who have earned it through their own time and labor through voluntary exchange and understanding where to allocate resources, and gives it to the people who are literally the worst at it, and the economy collapses, every time.
>>
>>18801957
I don't own any guns in my house. I guess they probably don't exist.

That's how retarded you sound
>>
>>18817903
>this shitty non-meme image
>literally the NO U projection tactic the left always uses
Fucking sad.
>>
>>18803434

That black woman is as far as biological evolution is concerned, if her genes pass on down the ages.

If you're talking intellectually, financially, or having any sort of talent, Beethoven is clearly the more successful human being.
>>
>>18820253
>Whites breeding at all is infinitely worse than Africans breeding because they use many times the resources and cause many times the environmental devastation
Yeah, we also create all the resources, you worthless commie fuck.
Go back to first grade, better yet, kill yourself.
>>
>>18822532
>The rich do not have all of their money sitting in a bank somewhere, they reinvest it into businesses

Trickle down doesn't work anon, it never worked and I can't believe people are still retarded enough to fall for it
>>
File: 008.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>18822584
>Trickle down never worked anon
Nice strawman fuckface.
All business(and thereby all wealth) comes from individuals investing their wealth(Created by intellect combined with work) to make products that people want to buy, or alternatively to make their work more efficient.
You remove the wealth of the people who create and advance business, and you destroy the creation of wealth itself.
Call it whatever you want, your communist rhetorical alphabet soup of nonsense doesn't work on anyone but the most idiotic.
>>
>>18822604
Business comes from demand you double nigger, if one guy who built the factory (by the sweat of his brow right?) has all the money and no one can buy shit from him the system still falls apart.

But hey keep lining the pockets of billionaires with more tax breaks I'm sure they'll give you some because you're oh so special anon. You're the next Rockefeller right? Except those damn commies are keeping you down.
>>
File: Fuck off commie shill.png (34KB, 497x745px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off commie shill.png
34KB, 497x745px
>>18822638
>Business comes from demand
Lets have a thought experiment, if there is demand, but no investors to make a factory to supply that demand, does anyone get anything?

Here I made an easy to understand chart, if you need help reading it, just ask.
>>
the earth can easily sustain 10billion+ people as long as most of them live on 3rd world conditions
>>
>>18822716
The earth even at current technology can sustain So many people it is pointless to even estimate.
Agricultural land use has plummeted since the industrial revolution (it is less than 1/10th of what it was), this is because our countries do not need the amount of food that this land would provide.
If third world countries' populations worked their land, invested in technology, and advanced themselves to our level, farmed all available land, et cetera.
And presuming we wished solely to increase population while keeping the same quality of life as say, modern day britain; the population could easily reach into the 20-30 billion without facing relatively any issue.(and that's an extremely conservative estimate)
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.