[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAFE TOR?VPN'S?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: jkbhgjhgk.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jkbhgjhgk.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
I had to restore my computer about a month ago and lost all my shit (obviously) including tor. Like a week later I remembered that I didn't have tor, and when I looked it up, I read an article about tor have since had some sorta watch on whoever downloads it again. Is it true? Is it even safe anymore due to it publicly being known? Are their any actually trust worthy anonymous web browser's to try, and what are their risk's? And also easy and free vpn's.
>>
File: 1486842587968.jpg (9KB, 271x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486842587968.jpg
9KB, 271x239px
>>
>>18801070
it was never safe you idiot. it was made by the cia. the idea is you get people to download software for the sake of privacy but it puts you on the radar

basically there is to much traffic online. to many people doing to much shit 247. wouldnt it be nice for law enforcement if people could be tricked into downloading spyware and going to shit like the deep web with fake gore pron and fake illegal stuff so you can arrest them

the silk road is even funnier since the cia again sells drugs in america and europe. they admitted they let drugs in numerous times. they are selling shit online for money for themselves
>>
>>18801073
Alright, I assumed that. But your telling me that every anonymous web browser is made by the cia, besides tor?
>>
>>18801083
Or similar first world spy agency.
>>
File: 5ajbeWB.gif (414KB, 315x176px) Image search: [Google]
5ajbeWB.gif
414KB, 315x176px
>>18801085
well sir you make a valid statement
>>
>>18801070

Dude, if you think Tor or a VPN is gonna protect you then you're fucking deluded. If "They" wanna see what you're doing then they can. ANYTIME. The US Navy created Tor.

Besides... The NSA/CIA don't give a fuck if you browsing a gore forum on Tor or some "classified documents" shit. They know about that. But stuff like child abuse and black marketing... they run it as a honeytrap bro. You WILL be caught.

If something is THAT illegal where you have to be hiding the download behind Tor then mmmaybe you shouldn't be downloading it.

Just use your normal browser, they don't care if you fap to hentai. There's no need to "encrypt" hentai.

Honestly, Tor is 100% shit. It's 80% Pedo sites, 10% bitcoin trading, and 10% bullshit. There's nothing you will see on there that isn't on the normal internet.
>>
Now if you dont mind sir....I must prune this here thread...
>>
i2p is safer but a lot harder to setup, they haven't gotten funding from DARPA etc. Check out torrentfreak blog for VPNs. BTW free VPNs agent worth shit
>>
>>18801073
Don't listen to this idiot. It was made by the DoD for undercover agents to safely phone home.

The only WEAK point in Tor at the moment is if someone controls the entrance AND exit node, which would take tons of work to do, they won't try this on average joe, like OP.
>>
>>18801099
alright man i get it lol
>>
Almost Everyone Involved in Developing Tor was (or is) Funded by the US Government https://pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

Wikileaks volunteer helped build Tor, was funded by the Pentagon https://pando.com/2014/07/22/hall-of-mirrors-wikileaks-volunteer-helped-build-tor-was-funded-by-the-pentagon/

Watch how triggered 'cyber rights' activists get if you question them about this. Yasha Levine got smeared hard over his pieces on Tor and Signal.
https://pando.com/2014/11/14/tor-smear/

moar https://pando.com/2015/12/18/tor-project-super-secure-anonymity-network-will-definitely-keep-you-safe-long-hackers-dont-break-rules/
>>
>>18801073
>basically there is to much traffic online. to many people doing to much shit 247. wouldnt it be nice for law enforcement if people could be tricked into downloading spyware and going to shit like the deep web with fake gore pron and fake illegal stuff so you can arrest them

Also, you're a giant idiot. The NSA has huge server farms logging EVERYTHING on the clearnet. Literally Xanobytes of storage, everything is getting recorded.

Tor provides upto 4096bit encryption, which is currently(to public knowledge) uncracked. It's your best bet next to a VPN.
>>
>>18801105
It was the Navy, and they don't need to wait at the fucking nodes holykek batman
>>
There are videos on youtube claiming that people that have gotten busted using tor were busted due to poor opsec and that if you're opsec is good you'll be fine. Of course, it's hard to know how much truth there is to that since the government is allowed to use parallel construction against you and you're going against a state actor so prepare to lose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.