[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Any one tell me the basics of life energy manipulation
>>
File: 1441678253355.gif (746KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441678253355.gif
746KB, 500x281px
>>18800719
Learn to meditate. Get in tune with yourself. Learn to hide your powerlevel so you can still pretend you don't know about that shit. Nobody will believe you.
>>
if you feel good so will others around you, and vice versa.

the better you become at smiling, laughing, having open body posture, projecting yourself as positive, the better your life will become as people respond in kind to you.

You can definitely fake it for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>18800790
yes anon you can fake external projections, some people do this for a living...."actors"
>>
kundalini

now google
>>
>>18800719
It's about frequency, resonance, harmony, and amplitude.

You need to identify your inner sound, and learn to amplify it. Use mudra to manipulate the sound. Once you've mastered yourself, use nature to augment your sound. Trees and sun are the best sources of life energy.

You can sing with the birds if you get lost -- they're always watching you and trying to help you. Their entire life is singing with these frequencies.

When you're a druid, you can project frequencies and alter frequencies.
>>
>>18800719
Qi doesn't exist but mindfulness and relaxation have proven health benefits and visualization exercises are part of mindfulness
>>
what energy ? Any energy that can't be measured or transformed doesn't exist. Don't fall for New Age babble and pseudoscience.
>>
>>18800963
This is literally worse than "kill yourself". Sending fools into that spiral causes madness.

OP, the energy is flowing through you all the time. You can't feel the qi of the air around you like you can feel the hot energy of a demon, but it is there. When the energy is moved, it feels very refreshing.

You need to learn how to circulate your qi, store it, and take it up from the envionment. Look up "falun gong" or some sht.
>>
What is life energy, the energy the cells produce? Wouldn't be dangerous for your organism if you'd be able to control that precious energy and use it for other things rather than maintaining your bodily functions?
>>
>>18801472
The energy the cells use.
>>
>>18801480
So life energy is food? OP should become a cook then.
>>
>>18801480
you mean ATP?
>>
>>18801490
Facetiousness masking stupidity.

>>18801491
No, I don't mean ATP. That's a strictly animalistic form of energy.
>>
>>18801494
ATP is the energy the cell uses, so I don't know what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>18801495
ATP is not making your atomic structure vibrate.
>>
>>18801494
Easy to call others stupid while being all cryptic and not even giving any arguments.
>>
>>18801498
>the energy I'm talking about makes your atomic structure vibrate
so you're talking about heat then
>>
>>18801498
temperature does
>>
>>18801500
>>18801506

Then we're going back to where i made my first question

>>18801472

Is it then the energy the cells produce?
>>
>>18801500
>>18801506
Wow, you both know what temperature is! No, it's not heat. It's not cold. It's not matter. You clearly don't want to know.
>>
File: 1389964477113.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1389964477113.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>18801519
So you're talking about some kind of "energy of the cell" that is unrelated to ATP, that is also what makes atoms vibrate but is not heat.

You're also not willing to elaborate further.

Yeah, sounds like an intelligent position.
>>
>>18801530
It's not a fucking energy of the cell. This is energy of space that cellular life uses. What the fuck do you want to know? It's wisdom, not knowledge.
>>
>>18801541
>this is the energy of space that cellular life uses
The energy that cellular life uses is ATP

We're going in circles here

>It's wisdom not knowledge
I'm not sure you understand what either of those words mean
>>
>>18801562
Knowledge is "I can hold this pen"
Wisdom is picking up the pen.
>>
>>18801472
>>18801480
>>18801509
...ATP?
>>
>>18801566
So then how is the name and nature of this vague energy you're talking about wisdom and not knowledge
>>
>>18801571
You know a cell uses ATP to get work done.

You can't control ATP to do work. Until you interact with the energy yourself, you simply can't know its nature. I can describe it ten different ways, it's just knowledge.
>>
>>18801541
kek

Nice escape, "it's wisdom, not knowledge" you can't get any cheaper than this. Are you trying to make us give form to whatever you're trying to shit on us?
>>
>>18801580
So now you're saying the energy you're talking about IS ATP.

That's just contradictory.
>>
>>18801606
You're a fucking imbecile. Goodbye.
>>
File: 1385390524677.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1385390524677.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>18801611
>>
>>18800719
Learn what the term "energy" refers to and stop sounding like a complete tool would be a good way to start
>>
A lot of fuckwits in this thread. OP, read The Field by Lynne Mc Taggart, Opening the energy gates of your body by Bruce Frantzis, and Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan. Practice what you learn from them and post again here in ten years if you have any questions. OK, five years if you're a fast learner.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.