[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: C6kynuoW0AAPjl2.jpg (95KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
C6kynuoW0AAPjl2.jpg
95KB, 1024x682px
Hello.

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I've been noticing that in some days people will speak about a certain subject or act in certain way.

To be honest I don't know if it's just a coincidence, or maybe I'm seeing patterns that I've imagined, and I try to confirm them.

For example, the past couple of days I saw a lot of people talk about the dreams their having. Most of these people don't speak about their dreams at all, then suddenly they all do. Not only that, I also noticed that those dreams are about their anxiety. Stuff like being humiliated, getting killed, or killing a loved one by accident, stuff like that.

What's going on here? And anyone noticed this? Like I said, it could very be that it's just me noticing patterns in clouds, and I'm trying to stay very skeptical, and rational. But I don't know I just keeping seeing it.
>>
>>18799128
are the people you are referencing people who physically live in your region, or widely dispersed through the internet?
>>
>>18799149
Good question. I should've made it clear. Yes all those people are in my region. Almost all of them are the same city.
>>
>>18799196
well, just throwing it out there for the sake of conversation but there is conspiracy theory about E.L.F. extra low frequency sound waves being used to alter human perception, thought and or memory. perhaps causing nightmares.
>>
Funny you say that, I've been having dreams like that lately, specifically killing a loved one by accident... and I normally can't ever remember my dreams.
>>
>>18799128
Weak ones, the so called "almost clones" or "NPCs" are being affected much more by psychotronic shit than the rest of ~20% of the population
>>
>>18799417
I had the same happen but it was me hitting my brothers in the head with a sword three nights in a row.
Maybe something is going on because last week was really fucked up during sleeping hours
>>
>>18799462
With mine it was knocking my sister down to the ground. When she hit the ground a red line streaked across her body, and then her body separated in half.
>>
>>18799462
>>18799417
same, smashed my brother head with a gold club this weak.
Also very strange dreams last week. But i guess i just drunk too much
>>
>>18799559
golf club
week

wtf
>>
>>18799455
I wonder if Aphantasia would have something to do with it. That bejng the inability to visualize pictures in your mind. Me personally I have it but I think its a evolutionary safety trigger for the brain to block mind control.
>>
>>18799462
>>18799559
Yeah I had the same dream for a couple of days. I was stabbing my brother in the head, but he refused to die. I wanted to stop, but I felt it was too late so I kept stabbing, and he kept looking at me smiling.
>>
Maybe it has to do with the collective human mind. There is a source that connect us all. Sometimes it make a wave that different people can receive and you get for example a very similar artwork in the same period of time from completely different people.
Are we all connected with each other like a web where our unconscious flow? Or are we all connected to source that is the origin of creativity, and ideas? Is it both? Can we access it at any moment we want? The answer is I don't know.
All I know is that there is something that influence us really deep in our mind, but it's outside us at the same time.
>>
>>18799128
the other night i had an electronic buzzing jolt in my head kinda like me ears popped with pressure but accompanied with a buzzing slight jolt through the brain was no pain just vibration anyone else experience this?
>>
Weird coincidence that I'd be lurking through /x/ and see someone else mention this. Not really, but I'll green text one of my faggot dreams for zero entertainment value.
>In a field, night time
>Little lights spread all across the field but don't illuminate anything
>Younger guy in a suit standing next to me
>Says his name is Aster or some shit
>Says I need to dream deeper
>I don't reply at all
>Hole appears in field
>It's like an esophagus
>Crawl through it
>Wake up
>>
Right before he went to bed tonight, my son came up to me and told me about a dream he had.

He said "Remember that time you shredded that picture of a house I drew?" I told him we haven't had a shredder in a long time (two years or so ago I had a shredder in my office, probably the last time I used it). He gives me a confused look but goes on with his story. He tells me how he dreamed that mommy was trying to shred people, that his younger brother had already been shredded and that she was now trying to shred him. In the dream he said that I called the police and they stopped her, but by that time he was already halfway shredded.

It's strange, he's only 8 and he inexplicably remembered a dream from two years ago and told me about it for no apparent reason.

Earlier in the day my wife told me that she has been having extremely vivid dreams recently. I didn't inquire further, but I find it strange that two people in my family would tell me about their dreams in a single day totally unprovoked when they usually never speak of their dreams at all.
>>
>>18799128
Artificial dream creation is possible now. You can have a small village have the same dream/nightmare etc. but before all of that is possible, the people in that are should consume something. It could be something in the water, or the air just so there can be a receptor in CNS. Scary times.
>>
Why do people push that NPC shit here
>>
>>18799567
Maybe he bawlin and got that solid gold driver
>>
>>18799128
Maybe response to a low level system of control. Subconscious directions in our news/tv. Radio. Internet.
>>
File: IMG_1731.jpg (49KB, 546x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
49KB, 546x786px
>>18802697
The more prone to suggestions, the closer the subject gets to accepting complacency. Smarter folks and certain Zip codes see less modification. Win/win.
>>
>>18799128
I just remembered the dream i had last night, i was in a field with people watching these bright lights coming from a forest and change to military helicopters, then we were rounded up by soldiers and put on our knees, then i had a gun shoved at the back of my neck while face to the ground, i was going to be made as an example, and there i was, at that moment just thinking that this is it, soon im dead.... it was pretty wiwid as i woke up right after
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.