[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best /comfy/ paranormal documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1456157789806.jpg (156KB, 649x655px) Image search: [Google]
1456157789806.jpg
156KB, 649x655px
best /comfy/ paranormal documentary
>>
>frog poster
>>
>>18798768

>complaining about frogs on 4chan
>>
File: hrwhrwr.png (189KB, 434x245px) Image search: [Google]
hrwhrwr.png
189KB, 434x245px
>>18798768
>>
>>18798762
Cropsey, my dude.
Also, Lake Mungo
>>
>>18798872
This and this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2330322/
>>
Secrets in Plain Sight. Youtube.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfR18lm4ADs
>>
>tfw your name will never be Chad and you will never communicate with kek on even a basic level

Why even continue on with my pitiful existence?
>>
>>18798899

Closest thing to a reason for you to live that I'm seeing is the fact you at least got dubs going on.
>>
The ghosts of the London underground. Genuinely creepy """"real"""" stories
>>
>>18798768
>being so casual he no doesn't even post-ironically revels in the frog
>>
>>18798762
The one about nets and suicide, then drink hot coco as you watch the complexity of depression.
>>
>>18798762
YouTube compilations of ghosts caught on cam, hour long compilations.. Most are easily fake, but with good coco/flavored beer+pizza, you're good to go.

Ghosts caught on cam from other countries also, like those in Japan, etc.

Ancient aliens
>>
>>18800198
this anon knows whats up
nothing like waking up at 10pm, brewing a pot of coffee and watching some spooks
>>
The Wicksboro Incident
>>
>>18799179
That's a classic
>>
I Know What I Saw

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit, this one got me, and I'm on the skeptical side. It's really low budget but fascinating. Mostly about The Phoenix Lights. I didn't know, for example, how massive the first UFO of the evening was. People were saying it took up their entire field of vision in the sky. Still no explanation for the first event. And yes they talk about the flares.

It's on YouTube for free. Check it out.
>>
>>18801314
It's a good one, I learned about the Phoenix Lights from Unsolved Mysteries.

Speaking of, if you can get the Unsolved Mysteries compilations: UFO, Ghosts, Bizzare Murders, Strange Legends, Do it.

Robert stack is extremely comfy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.