[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1325.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.gif
425KB, 512x512px
So today I was going to write some more fanfics in google docs and when my blank document loaded, it was a 5 page article on something called a "Tulpa". The pages are all black with white font and I can't edit it. There is no author and there are always 2 people viewing the page who don't have profiles either. It's a bit odd. Wondering if this happened to anyone else ever.
>>
Please share the document. I may have misplaced something.
>>
>>18798734
Can't copy link from the app
>>
>>18798734
I can send screenshots though
>>
>>18798707
That's weird. Could've glitched and you're accessing someone else's file on tulpas? They get posted on here pretty often.

You should contact google and let them know you got access to someone else's document so they can fix it.
>>
post screens
>>
>>18798707
I could try and explain what a tulpa is if you'd prefer
>>
>>18799242
I've read it but I'd like to hear your explanation please. Idk if I should bother trying it but I have nothing to lose
>>
>>18799255
Okay. So basically, what a tulpa is is a physical form of your conciousness that you "hallucinate" about (because nobody can see/interact with them but you) and can call on for help at any time. Basically you try to imagine a figure for a while and give it a name and raise it like a son (in my opinion at least). Your tulpa can take any form from humanoid to animal, so you're allowed to be creative. Once you have your tulpa fully developed it can help you in certain situations, like remembering which books you read in the 5th grade, or what kind of things to say to somebody on a night out. Altogether, if you raise them right, tulpas can be a significant piece of support in your everyday life. But if you raise them in a bad setting, well..good luck, fellow anon

Also, im sure i can find some type of basic community website where you can talk about tulpas and get more info if my explanation wasn't enough. Just lemme know if you want the link.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.