[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same dream for past 10 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 12321123132.jpg (24KB, 610x307px) Image search: [Google]
12321123132.jpg
24KB, 610x307px
I've been having the same dream the past 10 days.

It always comes down to this
>Wake up in an ancient kingdom on a island
>Air is heavy , hard to breath
>The people of this kingdom are buff and walk like trolls (The warcraft kind)
>They have giant beards that almost touches the ground
>Every night the trollpeople are slowly walking towards me untill i wake up

Is this some sign? Does anyone else have these dreams?
>>
>>18798275
I don't have dreams, but this means in the coming future will exiled and hunted by the controlled society.
>>
>>18798275
Yeh I have dreams like this all the time. It usually continues upon waking in and out of sleep during one night. Wach time re entering the same dream.

Look, don't complicate dreams by trying to make sense of them. Take them as experiences, you don't get anything for trying to understand waking life, so why try to understandyour dreams.

Im not saying they're not something, I'm just saying take them as experiences and move on, this way you make room for more experience
>>
>>18798275
h
>>
>>18798377
A troll crushed this anon.

F
>>
>>18798275

Nope,I have a girl on which I'm certain we're married,dreams started nearly 30 years ago,I was 7 guess her was two years younger,everytime we interacted world stopped or fell apart,the first time I saw her inside a car trunk,surround with flowers,sure she was dead,but she smiled and everything stopped,after that for two or three more dreams her father was coming out from a portal,destroying everything but his powers had no effect on me,he always scolded her and bring her back to were he come from.

After a while in many dreams I started to notice this smiling girl,till she presented herself,did something to me on which she made me remember all the past dreams I had of her.When I come back to my senses she told me that she needed my help,she couldn't tell me where or when,then I woke up.

Turns out her dad is a warlord,war went nuclear as I saved her from a combined marriage,all the memories of those dreams and fights are kinda fuzzy,I remember nearly 20 dreams where I met her and shit was hitting the fan on various levels.

I know her name,Giada,can't describe her,7 years ago on June 2 I really met her somewhere 60kms away from my hometown,she come out from nowhere,greeted me and disappeared,even tried to chase her,I wasn't hallucinating but I had those bad feelings of unknown people watching over me,had to back off due me being unharmed,wish I stopped her to put an end of this.

I really don't mind this,I kinda enjoy doing crazy shit on those dream,but there is another girl and she likes to come up and fuck my dreams if I try to fall in love with someone that is not her,god I hate my fucking mind
>>
File: 1488489165195.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488489165195.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>18798542
>>
>>18798275
sounds like aztec or inca civilisation.
Perhaps your past life trying to tell you something
Go to peru maybe
>>
Dreams are just glimpses into parallel universes. There are an infinite number of them
>>
>>18798275
If you want the dreams to end just keep your bedroom door open for a while and shout at ..them.. to get out while mimicking with your finger.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.