[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esoteric ideas/ contact with Entities.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Ampitheatre.jpg (318KB, 1247x829px) Image search: [Google]
Ampitheatre.jpg
318KB, 1247x829px
Backstory: About 5 years ago I began meditating in earnest. I had an experience that shook the foundations of my knowledge of the world in which we live. The experience was so unexpected and powerful that it scared me off of meditating for several years.

About a year ago, I slowly got back into meditation/ Goetia and attempted a very crude summoning ritual, which worked. The problem was that it stuck around, and from time to time directly fucked with me, not in a malevolent way, just annoying and tricksterish if that makes sense.
>>
Now what?
It goes and comes in the same way.

The problem with many people here is, that they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

When they fuck up they expect others to fix it.
Which is not possible.
>>
Sounds really promising, would you be willing to post the ritual?
>>
(In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that I'm currently on 20mg Adderall which I take according to my prescription, and I smoked a small amount of marijuana.)
So, Last night I was hanging out with a buddy who is also interested in esoteric ideas. We got on the topic of my past experiences and I left his house determined to face the entity that has been messing with me and assert my control over it.

I got home, prepared myself mentally and laid down. I began my breathing exercises and slowly sunk into a meditative state. I can tell it's working when I get a pleasant pressure, and tingling sensation on the inside of my forehead, directly above where my 'third eye' pineal gland is located. Immediately, I found myself staring up at a domed ceiling with geometric patterns surrounding it. Then I was suddenly face to face with what I knew was the troublesome entity. It is a female (should add that I'm now convinced that what I ended up summoning was not who it was supposed to be, no idea who this one is.)

It was a female form, and appeared like a shifting black mass. It grabbed me by my shoulders, and I could feel tendrils of darkness probing me, looking for a way in. I forcefully told it that I was the one in charge, that my will dictated its behavior. I asked it to come and go as it pleases, but when it does appear to me, to come in a form I find pleasing. I told it that I have respect for it, and wish to live harmoniously with it.

It was not happy. But I knew, in my core that it could not get the better of me, ultimately I would win. The whole episode ended when I felt what can only be described as "holy" fire emanate from every pore of my body. I can't describe the physical sensation, it just felt like I was exuding an amazing amount of power, which desu I didn't think I had within me. Ultimately it submitted to me, and I woke up this morning more at peace than I have been in years.

10/10 would fight a demon again.
>>
File: 1487109530833.png (509KB, 639x999px) Image search: [Google]
1487109530833.png
509KB, 639x999px
>>18797869
>The whole episode ended when I felt what can only be described as "holy" fire emanate from every pore of my body
Know the feels when I fight off dark entities in the astral plane. We got this light inside us that is so powerful.
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
>>18797869
Going to the Hell realms are fun.
>>
File: 1489592306130.png (658KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489592306130.png
658KB, 500x500px
How can you fight such things. I once felt an entity enter in me, and periodically my body can move on its own. It has very limited control, how can I remove it? Ive read online and envisioned a gold light or white kight snd energy in it, it makes what is in me clench my foot muscles. Same for the countless t I nes Ive tried removing it in Jesus' name. It was hopeful to read your post op.
>>
File: darkmatterkekring2.png (2MB, 1913x873px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterkekring2.png
2MB, 1913x873px
>>18797869

> I found myself staring up at a domed ceiling with geometric patterns surrounding it.
> It was a female form, and appeared like a shifting black mass. It grabbed me by my shoulders, and I could feel tendrils of darkness probing me, looking for a way in. I forcefully told it that I was the one in charge, that my will dictated its behavior. I asked it to come and go as it pleases, but when it does appear to me, to come in a form I find pleasing. I told it that I have respect for it, and wish to live harmoniously with it.

LMFAO...

Stay away from my goddess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKf6BJi-9tU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1ntmee84A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
Crazy sounding story.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.