[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Market skeleton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0048.png (328KB, 1675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
328KB, 1675x900px
Wondering if the content providers on /x/ know about haunted groceries. Have encountered the extra normal myself thought there has to be explanation behind it
>>
That's a dangerous place to look for Ghost. You might find something a bit more dangerous.
>>
>>18797574
I can't really give thoughts on this one way or the other... haven't had any experiences, and my social anxiety acts up way too hard for me to be able to "sense" anything.

Anyone got any spooky grocery store stories?
>>
>>18797589
What do you mean by a bit more dangerous?

I think that wet floors are less dangerous.
>>
>>18800892
But what if the water on the floor is hunted?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>18797574
>haunted groceries?
>>
>>18800892
I thought they were joking.
>>
I really want grocer/gas station horror stores, kinda like a while ago when nightshift stories were really popular

can we have that pleas
>>
>>18804310
>gas station

Now you're speaking my language. I got one, but it's really not that much.

So, I used to work at a gas station (as you may have figured by now). Usually work closing shift, tonight is no different. About 22:00, I go out for a smoke, and to spark up a bowl. Gotta fulfill the stoner gas station employee stereotype after all. So I go out behind the building to my usual corner, pack a bowl, spark it. Light up a cigarette to satisfy my nicotine urge and to cover up the smell. Now where my corner is, is behind the gas station, and behind two small vacant buildings running along the side. There's a seperation between the buildings, a little enclosed walkway that leads to my corner. Anyways, I'm smoking my bowl and my cigarette, and suddenly the hairs on my arms stand up. A moment later, I hear footsteps approaching from the walkway. fuckfuckfuck. Super-inhale the remaining weed in the bowl and stuff it in my pocket, and puff on the cigarette like crazy. Hear a few more footsteps getting closer and closer to rounding the corner during this time. Still holding my hit in. Listening very closely. Don't hear anything. Dead quiet. Not that this by itself was off, area is pretty dead and quiet usually. But this also means that whoever I heard walking was still there. Wait for a half minute or minute or so, finally let out a "h-hello?". No response, still no sound. Take a few steps out to peek around the corner, and there's no one there.
>>
File: spoopy.gif (242KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
242KB, 500x359px
>>18803266
>>
>>18797574
Somehow the title of this thread and the picture amuses me greatly
>>
>>18806197
:x Thanks. I don't usually take selfies, but if I keep getting flattering comments like this maybe I'll post more ;D
>>
>>18804461
I'm bumping because I want people to read my story and tell me that I'm a delusional faggot.
>>
>>18808239
it seemed one of the least like a lie and/or schizophrenic breakdown to me. for one thing, it was comparatively tame. for another it could have actually been a person who just left or your imagination fairly normally and ununimaginably. you also clarified that you *were* high as balls at the time AND a gas station attendance, so...

a ghost behind the gas station you work at who's footsteps you occasionally hear is a lot less ominous than a presence in your house where you sleep and your children sleep.

So it doesn't seem like you're cray-cray, and it doesn't seem like you're lying (you would've made up something bigger if you were). Sometimes you just sense there's someone there (in some way) when it later appears there wasn't. Ghosts? Demons? Fairies? Sensations indicating another's present becoming more sensitive and thus more likely to issue false positives (and thus less likely to issue false negatives) over successive generations as an evolutionary adaptation? Remembering the sensation of another's presence and confusing it with reality? Mild hallucinations or casual paranoia? Who cares. It's still pretty spoopy, right?

I think this might be one of the most legit spoopy stories I ever read, actually
>>
>>18809966
Oh nice. It wasn't like I was completely baked though, and I've never experienced any sort of hallucinations while high before, so I wouldn't chart it up to that.
>>
>>18803266
>>18805413
spoopy
>>
>>18814325
2spoopy
>>
>>18816222
222spoopy
>>
>working at grocery store
>manager is a real bitch on wheels
>im chewing gum
>she chooses this opportunity to yell at me about it, while ignoring the fact that half the cashiers are also chewing gum
>yes'm
>spit out gum
>carefully take another stick of gum out a few minutes later
>watching her closely as i do so, and proceed to put it in my mouth
>she still has her back turned to me, is far away, and is looking at her check list
>start chewing, still making sure she didn't see
>she yells out 'what did i just say about gum?!'
>my manager is a witch
>>
It's because they buy the land cheap and don't care/have means of dealing with the haunting.
>>
>>18804461
I think you were getting stalked man and the guy just silently left
>>
File: i need more paper.jpg (235KB, 1357x1684px) Image search: [Google]
i need more paper.jpg
235KB, 1357x1684px
>>18818493
I'm pretty sure I would have heard them walking away though, as it was dead quiet and how close the last footstep sounded. Or if they were moving so quietly, I'm pretty sure I would have caught them sneaking after looking around the corner.

It still is plausible, though I wonder why they would be stalking me.
>>
>>18818384
Cheap land = spoops?
>>
>>18819811
cheap land = cheap spoops
>>
>>18821256
But do cheap spoops = cheap land?
>>
>>18804461
You got paranoid. Happens to me when i smoke too much too
>>
I used to work graveyard shifts at my local Fred Meyer, a couple weeks after I started working there I heard from my coworkers that the place was apparently haunted. At first I thought they were just fucking with me until I looked it up and saw it's actually listed as one of the most haunted locations in WA. The thing is it's not the whole store, most of the strange shit happens in the apparel and toy departments, which did actually turn out to be accurate. Toys and shoes would literally just fall off shelves several aisles over when no one else was there, kids toys would randomly start singing on their own. One of the fridge doors in the dairy section (which is right next to Toys) just fucking opened up on its own for a few seconds before shutting itself.
>>
>>18823161
Weird, any more stories?
>>
>>18822860
Paranoia would explain the feeling, but not the footsteps.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.