[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gerogia Guidestones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: p031796s.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p031796s.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
redpill me /x/
>>
georgia* i mean, sorry
>>
Written word for word by the Rothschilds.
>>
>>18797571
The US population must stay under 500000000.
>>
>>18797593
Rosicrucians*
>>
In what time period was this constructed?
>>
>>18797634
Early to mid 20th century?
>>
>>18797634

It's just some self-absorbed "rationalists" wanted to leave behind as an enduring message. They incorporated a bunch of astronomical features as well as physical data about the monument itself similar to the Voyager gold plate probably in hopes of adding credibility but stupid people connect stone megaliths and sky tracking with evil non-christian religions.

I'm sure some muslims will get the bright idea to blow it up pretty soon.
>>
It was just a prank bro, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18797663
>>18797664
Thank you, makes perfect sense
I was just curious as to the actual origin of these stones. Have watched documentaries in the past where these were mentioned, nobody seemed to know much about them
-OP
>>
>>18797695
Just read its Wikipedia page. There's no conspiracy behind it.
>>
>>18797571
It was probably Ted Turner. They map out the world according to the NWO if we were still in the Hillary-victory timeline.
>>
>>18797718
>NWO

sempai...
>>
>>18797718
All the puppets have the same master and work towards the same goal. We're the fiddle.
>>
I wonder: wouldn't whoever built the guidestones have to own the land it was built on? Is there some way of looking up who owns land?
>>
>>18797615

*Freemasons.
>>
>>18797810
They do not HAVE to own the land, it could have been anyone. Legally, yes, they would have to own the labd. But not everybody follows the law
>>
>>18797834
right but whoever owns the land would have the right to tear it down if they didn't want the stones there
>>
>>18797834
OR legally have permission from the owners* but a lot of people couldn't care less about the law
>>
>>18797571
in the timeline from where I come, they were called Goergia stoneguides.
>>
>>18797845
You do have a point
>>
>>18797609
>US
It was world, wasn't it?
>>
>>18797862
Well, there are different languages on it. Probably.
>>
>>18797571
Like most 'art' its totally useless and stupid.
>>
>>18797818
>not knowing that the Rosicrucians are a Masonic Order

Lemme guess, you're one of these "Masons are devil worshipers who run the world and rape children" Lunatics. No?
>>
>>18798217
>I don't understand something so I'll just remain ignorant
>I don't add value to conversations so I'll just show anger and frustration

Art is very valuable. Creation is what binds us together. I'm sorry you don't understand that. I'll pray for you that you find your way.
>>
File: Bogpill.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bogpill.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
>>18797571
>redpill me
you couldn't handle the redpill
>pic very related
>>
>>18798294
Kek'd
>>
>>18798282
Yeah, creating something useful as thru creative Engineering and science to advance the Human Condition.

Some stupid fuktard that makes 'art' for the sake of 'art' to reinforce the delusion their own naccissism. Like me when I piss in the snow to make a design makes more sense than most stupid fuking purely aesthetic bullshit.

Fuk at least takiing a piss performs a neccessary physiological function.
Take your 'art' and I'll put a deposit on as in a pile of shit.
>>
>>18798723
Yeah, that's why someone spends all kinda money to fund something, then conceals who they are forever. Must be real narcissistic.
>>
>>18798733
Stupid shit performs no function get rid of it:
Tits on a nun
balls of a priest
any purely aestheitc 'art' that performs no function except take up valuble space needed to build a hospital or grow food and is waste of money. Fuk 'art'.
>>
>>18798752
>you on the internet
>>
>>18798773
Also, if you hate art so much, find a culture that has no art/very primitive art and live with them. I'm SURE you'll have a blast!
>>
>>18798779
I'm too busy Engineering useful things for Humanity and contributing to the over all Health field of Mediciine to help advance the Human Condition.
Go play wiith your Crayolas you fuking paint by number 'art lover'. Whata valuable creation for 2nd grade retards eating their peas & applesauce.
>>
>>18798794
Yes, I can see you are very intelligent, eloquent and astute. I'm sure you're making invaluable contributions to society.
>>
>>18798794
Except you are not doing any of those things. You're posting on /x/.
>>
>>18798794
Lmaooo stop it dude. You arrogant prick. You don't do shit with your life but eat, sleep, shit and browse 4chan.
>>
Theres a really good story about how the whole thing was a red herring for somethimg else. Someone should post it, i don't have it. It always pops up.

At the very least its a good copy pasta.
>>
>>18797593
>>18797615
>>18797818
Why though?
>>
>>18799320
bro, But not in that order.
>>
>>18799303
You are not in touch with the Dark Forces of Reality:
Posting on /x/ IZ doing thoz things, sphinkter breath.
>>
>>18797878
It's says "maintain HUMANITY under 500,000,000
So it is speaking the world
>>
>>18801180
In the event of catastrophe, like what was expected during the Cold War
>>
>>18801361
>It's says "maintain HUMANITY under 500,000,000
>So it is speaking the world
Implying Humanity exists outside the US...
>>
Another interesting tidbit of information about the occult in Georgia is that Israel regardie consecrated the first golden dawn temple in North America only a few hours from the guidestones, in Columbus, ga. There could be a connection. The guidestones are kind of close to Elberton, which has a huge granite repository, so maybe the location was just cheap and convenient
>>
>>18798794
>Gives absolutely no evidence for a large claim
>Boasts about doing "the good deed"

Even if you do do those things, you're a huge fucking dick for using it to back yourself up like that. Take pride in what you do, and don't wave it around like a dick.

Seriously are ANY of you NOT retarded?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.