[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ my girl friend cheated on me a while back and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1486002365476.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486002365476.gif
2MB, 300x369px
Alright /x/ my girl friend cheated on me a while back and I've waited a year to get revenge; revenge that will go as such

I found some old cassette tapes with Christian music on them, I also have a means of recording over them. I want to scare her, a tape from long ago shows up at her door step and have a story. She's very curious so I know she would go through the means of finding a way to listen to it. What is the worst story I could record on a cassette tape to scare her. Btw I have multiple so I can use more than one if needed to continue the story.

So that should be easy for /x/, linking me to a scary story from days long past. I enjoy to think what I will be presented.
>>
>>18797523

The vibration level of revenge is not supported at this time on your planet.
>>
tape yourself murdering her family
>>
>>18797531
It's not typical of me to get revenge or even hold a grudge, but the what she did to me has humiliated and robbed me. This as revenge is a mercy.
>>
>>18797523
>I has a music tape
>2017
Good for you. She probably chucked her tape player a long time ago.

If you want to get back at her, just do what /div/ does & whine about it like a kike whines about the holocaust.
>>
>>18797564
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18797523
Really, OP? That's the best you could come up with? This is so autistic. I'd say "no wonder she dumped your ass" but I feel bad for you, considering my husband was treated in a similar manner by his ex-wife.

Just forget about her. She's obviously not worth going to any trouble. The best revenge you can have is by showing her how happy you are without her.
>>
>>18797608
I could, but I'm bored, and this eem like it would be fun regardless of who I send it to
>>
>>18797579
Hi, chironymous

How's the ex (who you sexually assaulted) treating you on IRC and Discord?
>>
>>18797680
What
>>
>>18797680
explain please
>>
>>18797688
See /x/'s Divination General for more details about how a rapist eals with his ex-victim. I swear; it's better than the way OP here wants to get back at his ex with a tape cassette she'd throw away.
>>
>OP wants to troll ex with a tape cassette
>She doesn't have a tape deck since it's 2017
Gets told by anons to raid another thread to shitpost about her instead
Never change, 4chan.
>>
OP is 15 years old, right?
>>
>>18797698
What sense are you trying to make. I didn't do anything to her, and now I'm just trying to have a bit of fun. Plus if you were sent a cassette tape unexpectedly and anonymously, tell me you wouldn't be curious as to what was in it.
>>
>>18797715
I wouldn't be interested in a tape cassette if I don't have a tape deck & use digital music players instead.

I mean come on! This would have worked so perfectly if it were Halloween in 1983, man. IT's spring 2017, damn it!
>>
>>18797723
That's what makes it great though. Who the hell expects a cassette tape, now.
>>
Sorry OP. We can identify bad people by how they think and how they act.
You are delusional in your selfish greed that you are better than other people.
Only another evil person would participate in encouraging evil acts upon an innocent.
You are the type of criminals that we read every other day on the news, where the angry boyfriend/stalker suicide-murders an innocent girl.
Your world is tiny and you need to see that there 4 billion other females out there, go meet a better person who will make you happy, one who will make you become a better person.
As long as your are evil no one will want to be near you or support you.
>>
>>18797746
sjw pls go
>>
>>18797746
Christ. Again it's all in good fun, I'm not looking to terrify her into isolation. Just a small scare.
>>
inb4 somebody posts the navy seal copy pasta.
>>
>>18797787
You know what, I think that would give a good laugh too. An altered version of that copy pasta
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-213527.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-213527.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
you're such a faggot kid.
go beat that nigga up like a man
>>
>>18797746
I hope you get raped to death by a pack of pozzed up niggers
>>
Watch The Grudge horror series and come back to me when you're done.
>>
>>18797811
"Hay gais, this girl was friendly towards me and I wanted to marry her, but she dumped me, five years ago, I am stalking her on facebook and seeing her happy makes me angry, help how do I hurt her really bad, I want to terrorize her that's all, I want to send her family nude pictures and kidnap her dog, how do I go about that?"
>>
>>18797827
>Not knowing how to hack Facebook accounts
>Or to sign people up for mail bait
>Or to shitpost her pics on fake Craigslist personal ads
>>
>>18797844
Hey you stop giving ideas to those maniacs!
>>
>>18797523
Dude just leave her alone. Forget she ever existed. By having 'revenge' on her (which, as you envisioned it, could bring you only embarassment or in the best case, a waste of time). I know it hurts, it'll pass. Trust me. Just go do something more constructive with your time (says the guy shitposting on 4chan, lol), have some fun, do whatever it is you do.
>>
>>18797860
>No fun allowed
Somebody should track this anon's IP to nigger their Facebook
>>
>>18797844
How the fuck do you hack facebook accounts?
>>
>>18797887
Very carefully.
>>
>>18797887
With an axe.
>>
Get over it, faggot.

If you want to get revenge on a girl, have sex with her little sister.
>>
>>18797942
Or her mother

Or even both her little sister & her mother. Just exclude your ex
>>
Read Kanye West's entire discography from his pre-College Dropout mixtapes to his latest verse on More Life (with a voice changer of course), then at the end say that her mother will die in her sleep if she doesn't buy 20 copies of Yeezus and sacrifice them to Satan.
>>
Record a message that says a ton of personal info about her in a distorted voice, that'd spook her, Anon. Best of luck.
>>
>>18797827
Roastie pls kys
>>
>>18797966
>Yeezus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcebiZfQfdM

Everytime
>>
>>18797523
>Be ex grillfriend
>Get cassette in mail from loser ex-bf
>Throw tape away while laughing
>Music on ipod now. God, ex is such a LOSER.
>>
>>18797523
Rape her
>>
>>18797523
ITT OP whines like a little bitch instead of getting the best revenge possible: moving on.
>>
>>18797985

>You do realise that any energy you put out will come back to you , ja?
"They" say threefold, in reality, it's not necessarily 3, it is however a LOT stronger.
so, you go out and do something vile, it will come back on you. maybe you'll get ganged in the showers, maybe your daughter, sis, mother, or your son, whenever, or whatever your situation is.

goes for mental/psychic energy, too.

versigtig, 'n voetsek, loop dood.

>>18797523
cheaters are scum, everyone knows that.
guys, girls, whom fucking ever, cheating is vile.
personally, I
put hair remover cream on their hair-straighteners daily in a small yet efficient amount.

pissed into their ck one perfume that they sprayed themselves with every day.

made a fake profile with very unflattering pics.

apparently he is in a band now, some american band called third eye blind? dunno them, or if they're popular.
his name is Christopher reid (spells it ''kryz''), is bi, dresses as a tranny which is no big deal, it's 2017, but he cheated out me and this other girl, so I told her, and she was livid, found out and rang her to warn her in case he had HIV or something, he looked as if he was in the end stages of it, very cold, emaciated, scaly.
he used to do heroin so maybe that was it.

any way,
yeah, tell anyone she is cheating with, passing STI's around, get a test yourself, fake profiles with un-hot pics are good,
and if she's a vacuous, vain type, do the hair remover thing, stuff like that.

she'll get it coming back on her though, and sorry that happened to you.

>Cheaters are mostly borderline PD, or narcopaths (narcissistic types, fucking filth.
>>
>>18798069
You misunderstand what the threefold return is. The threefold return is supposed to be: if anyone does anything to you, return it threefold...if they curse you, curse them three times as much. If they bless you, bless them three times as much...and so on. But yeah, karma is still a thing.
>>
>>18798069
Also, wow, SOO mature. And yeah 3rd Eye Blind are pretty popular. I don't care for their music myself, but good for him, he went on to make a name for himself.
>>
>>18797523
Lose the year old revenge factoid you immature insecure testosterone driven low level life form......

Gawd I see why she broke up with you. Get over it and be glad you didn't get the female parasitic slut pregnant as you would pay for it for 20years.
>>
>>18798069
>being this deluded
Nothing is coming back on him. He needs to rape her and put her in her place
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.