[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help/Guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/,

I'm not heavily into the paranormal, so i've come here to seek some advice and guidance on a recent event that has been causing some distress for me and my family.

My sister went to a psychic this weekend, purely for personal life issue reasons. She did her research and went to someone that came highly recommended. Her intentions were to purely to get some life guidance and some answers on some of her personal matters. What she didn't expect was to be visited by our uncle.

Her and i were both very close to him and his death was pretty devastating to our family. Long story short, his wife became heavily toxic for whatever reasons and started to permanent damage to their marriage. She became cold and distant to him, turned their kids against him and tried to put the rest of the family against him as well. This went on for years and after some time of him finally leaving and distancing himself from all of us, he was unable to take any more of the emotional turmoil and took him own life.

I'm kind of hesitant to believe in most cases of humans being able to contact other worlds, but her story of what the woman told her has left us all shaken and a bit disturbed and worried for him. According to the psychic, he seems to be trapped in some limbo world and unable to move on. His same emotional battles that lead to him taking his life are now preventing him from leaving. He is still in fear of the lies his wife is still spreading about him and he is unable to do anything about it. The psychic described all of these things very specifically and it was to a T his story. It has been almost 2 years now and she told my sister that this is the first time he has been able to get through to anyone, but apparently has been trying. He was a very religious man and grew up in a very catholic home. This seems to also be causing him distress because of the nature of his death.

(..continued)
>>
>>18796992

Knowing what we know now, we dont know what to do and its bothering us to know it. As much as i want to believe that he is still out there and able to contact us, its painful to know that he is still suffering. I dont want to believe that this is true, but the woman was so specific on every detail that there is no way that she said these things by chance.

My question is what can we do to help him? How can we get him peace and allow him to move on and no longer feel this pain and betrayal? is there anything we can do at this point?
>>
>>18796992
plot twist:
>your uncle was the toxic member of the family, but you believed your uncle.
>i think your aunt actually had a reason to turn against her husband because of something with the kids like abuse or rape, and he killed himself because he felt guilty about and cannot move on because of his guilt
>>
>>18797015
plz no bully
>>
Hey op,

Im sorry that this has brought you distress instead of comfort. You have already said that you are convinced as to the truth of this information, but I really recommend that you step back and really question how true this is. In my experience psychics cause more harm than good, for a bunch of different reasons. Also it doesn't sound like you personally went. Often times conversations can be used to gain info and make specific assumptions. Just be careful before you accept a version of reality that's supposedly being channeled from someone else. Especially if you're paying for that service or anything else.

As far as your uncle, I would recommend making offerings or donations to any of his religious traditions or interests. Do some good stuff that he can take joy in. The whole time think about how he can find peace through the good merit. I hope this helps

Never trust a self proclaimed psychic
>>
>>18797015
Not OP but die and go to hell.
>>
>>18797258
this is my initial thought too, like i said im not super into paranormal.

Just sad to think that if it IS true.. if there is anything i could do i would. i dont know if its recommendable to try to reach out and contact him again or just follow the offerings/church thing you recommended.

thanks for your help
>>
Bump for the night crowd.

Thanks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.