[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ILOMB.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ILOMB.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Before we get started, there are a few things that need to be done.

1: Make sure you are in the room that will be used for the entirety of this event (The door to the room needs to be kept shut)

2: Please make sure that you have no pets in said room.

3: If you have a brother, call him now and tell him you love him. No other family members apply. Not even sisters. (If you have no brother, just skip)

4: No lights should be on, and absolutely no sounds should be made until instructed.

5: If you have things in your home that make unusual noises, make sure you have familiarized yourself with them.This is very important.

Once these requirements are met, turn off the light, sit down, and be silent.

Count out 22 seconds (NOT aloud). You can be a little slow, but do not speed up. Dear god do not speed up.

Any and all sounds that you hear within this time will need to be repeated by you. If you hear a tap or creak, or bump, just use your foot, hand, or whatever you wish to recreate the sound to the best of your ability.

If you can't simulate the sound perfectly, do not be concerned. The most important thing is that you make no other noises until needed. It's the response that matters.

Explaining the 5th requirement above: Do not simulate noises that are familiar to you. Whether it be your fridge or heater clanking. This is the same as making a noise when not asked to. This is a big rule not to break.

Every time you hear a noise and simulate it, restart your counting to 22 seconds ( again do NOT count out loud or too fast).

Whenever you can make it to 22 seconds without a noise, you are done.

If the noises you hear lead up to the outside of your door or directly on the door, immediately get up and open it. Do not avert your gaze. You are done.

If at any time you fail to make a noise, or fail at sticking to any of the other rules..

I love brother.
>>
That fucking gif holy cocks
>>
>>18796420
So the intent is to summon simple minded creature. I assume it's demon form.
Just asking: What do you gain? Shit in your pants?
>>
>>18796420
Holy shit!

after 44 seconds a facking demon arrived
I immediately unzipped my pants and ask him: now how bah dah?
>>
Retarded.
>>
File: 1474741698201.jpg (27KB, 664x592px)
1474741698201.jpg
27KB, 664x592px
>>18796502
fucking faggot at least reply
>or greentex
>>
>>18796510
>t
>>
>>18796477
You gain a spooktastic night of adventure playing simon says with a D-mun
>>
>>18796420
I get this is one of those "games" that's supposed to get you all carried away by every little thing, but what the fuck is up with the brother shit?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.