[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haunted dolls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

anyone have any good haunted doll stories? not even just the malevolent kinds, but also the friendly, playful ones
>>
I was over at a friends house for a sleep over, there was 6 guys in one room and two had to sleep in the guest room. We had a bit of fun choosing the two, it was a Mini melee tournamet. My best friend and I lost, wich was kind of bad because my friend is always the life of the party. But anyways, once we get in we're told to not look in the closet. Of course I look in the closet for shits and giggles, and when I look in there... a toy box. In the box there are various action figures and lego pieces. But, at the very bottom of the box there is, you guessed it, a doll. My friend take s it out and pretends to have oral sex with it (he's weird) and we have a little laugh. We put all the toys back in and we start to talk late into the night. Suddenly we hear the dolls voice, its one of those string acctivated ones (E.g woody) and I get up to turn it off and I find it out of the box. I ask my friend if she was trying to creep me out and she denys. I turn it off and then I get back into bed. Then, I hear a drone. Its from the doll and it just keeps repeating ash, like, continuosly. I get up and I get the doll, this time its in the same place, and I beat it against the ground because it wouldnt shut up. Of course, it keeps going. At this point me and my friend are pretty pissed. We decide to tell the party host and he has no knowledge of a doll. He tells his parents and she dosn't even know of one. We decide the best thing to do is to just throw it into the bin, and we proceed to do so. Then, the doll says, "don't" and repeats itself. And now everyone is pretty scared. In the bin it goes and we all go back to bed, I could still hear it in there but we had had an all-nighter. I know it isnt that scary but its the only thing i've got.

(Excuse my spelling for Im an autist dyslexic)
>>
>>18795549
I don't really have anything. Only a deep sense of dread and unease when sleeping in a room filled with clown dolls. Was young and terrified of clowns though, so I guess it makes sense.

>>18796491
Creepy.

>he's weird
lel
>>
File: IMG_20170320_220053.jpg (846KB, 2024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_220053.jpg
846KB, 2024x1518px
Not that great of a story, but I these 2 assholes who were supposedly owned by a little girl who died around WW2. They like to swan dive off their shelf in the middle of the night some times and since my bed is directly underneath it, they scare the shit out of me when they land on me while sleeping.

Pic Related
>>
>>18799322
Have you tried setting up a camera to catch anything?
>>
File: 4-the-conjuring.jpg (454KB, 690x757px) Image search: [Google]
4-the-conjuring.jpg
454KB, 690x757px
>>
>>18800560
I've thought about it, but it's never been enough activity over a short period for me to take the time.
>>
>>18802260
Understandable. Might be interesting if you manage to catch something, though.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (13KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
13KB, 225x300px
>>18795549
I have a musical doll which belonged to my grandparents. You'd wind it up and the chair and doll would spin and play music.

Mine looks like pic related except with blonde hair.

Several years ago I had a 102 fever and felt like I wasn't going to make it. I was lying in my bed staring at the doll on the shelf. It started to spin around and play music. I started feeling better an hour or 2 later.
>>
>>18799322
Only weird thing about your story to me is wondering why you have them sitting on that little shelf above your bed. Are you literally trying not to get laid.
>>
>>18803870
Believe it or not, they've actually never been brought up until after sex. Then again, most of the girls I get with are the stereotypical hippy witch who like that they're spooky.
>>
>>18803777
Weird
>>
>>18803870
I am
>>
>>18799322

they look like supreme victorian faggots
>>
I don't have any haunted doll stories, but I did have a weird experience with an antique music box.

>several years back, visiting parents while in from college
>parents live in 115+ year old Victorian house that has always been in our family
>sleeping in guest bedroom since my old one was being used for storage
>there are decorative trinkets on the dresser; one is an antique music box that has been in our family for a long time
>it has a faded painting on it of a little girl playing with a dog
>about to fall asleep that night
>music box starts playing
>I nope the fuck out and go downstairs to sleep on the couch

Now, I looked it up, and this is a thing that happens with old music boxes. It probably wasn't a ghost. The part that is NOT conjecture, however, is the fact that my great-grandparents, who also lived in that house, had twin girls. One died at the age of 4 to tuberculosis, and the other died inexplicably a month later. They both died in that house. It creeps me the fuck out when I stay there.
>>
>>18795549
I'm not going to go into great detail with a story, but I bought a creepy porcelain clown at goodwill about 4 months ago and actually joked about it being haunted when I found it sitting there on top of all these toys.

This thing is from the 70s. It was just so weird I had to have it.

I've had around a dozen nightmares about clowns since I've owned him. Just to get this out there: Fucking zero nightmares about clowns in my entire life up until. I never really found them scary. Creepy at times, yeah, but I really didn't have a fear of them.

I also had one dream about being in the circus, and I was in the ring with a lion tamer, and he just randomly turned on me, and started hitting me with a whip, and was laughing about it as I ran in circles, and everyone in the crowd laughed too. It was like I was in the olden days or something. Very weird dream. There were no clowns in it, but I was in a circus so I thought it may still have some connection..

Every time I look at him, it seems like his little smirk gets wider and wider. Not in the moment, just every time I examine him. I'm gonna take a picture of him and then another a few days later to compare because it really is fucking with my head. I haven't done it yet because I didn't want to really find out this damn thing was changing on me.
>>
>>18807430
Damn pretty scary Anon
>>
>>18803777
Delirium from the fever. Fucking retard.
>>
Don't get me started.
My mom collects these things and they are literally all over the house. There are a bunch in a casket in my room (yes I have a casket in my room long story). Don't feel like posting long ass story as it's late an I'm phoneposting.
Those dolls moved by themselves. They were constantly rearranging themselves without anyone touching them or even being home to touch them.
The creepiest of them all was when I woke up and one of the dolls that was in the casket was on top of it. I opened up the casket and threw it back in. When I woke up the next morning it was back on top.
I'm getting spooked at this point as my door was locked. Throw doll back in casket and go to school. Come back before anyone gets home. Now there are two dolls on the casket. This goes on until eventually all the dolls are sitting on top. I don't even bother throwing them back anymore.
>>
>>18807430

you have to be really careful with used dolls
>>
>>18807701
Build a bonfire, anon...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.