[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2876.jpg (47KB, 528x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.jpg
47KB, 528x641px
Anyone else feel something off or odd when you look at yourself directly in the eye in your mirror?
>>
Half of my face stares at me angrily almost with malicious intent, while the other half looks to be scared. The effect worsens when i change eye contact between each eye.I feel the muscles tense (completely separate per each half) and have trouble concentrating in my thoughts.

Happy?
>>
>>18795878
ya pretty simular to what i do man. shits fucked up. some times i get off on it seeing how long i can freak myself out while staring into my eyes or thrid eye. my reflection seem to give off a haha mother fucker im here im evil vibe or a scared little soul lost and helpless vibe . sometimes i do a meditation trying to find my true souls reflection but honestly the mirror image seems fucked up. also i hate looking into the mirror in the dark >>18795253
>>
>>18795253
must be your very (((large))) nose
>>
File: mirrors.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
mirrors.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
>>18795253
a mirror can be a portal.
>>
>>18795942
I dont know about the meditations, but if my face is one solid emotion, I can "invoke it" (me thinking "Where are you motherfuker?") and physically feel it enter the left half of my face and mind. It fights for control of my body sometimes (it's worse when im high)

But FUCK looking at myself in the dark..... Never again......

come to think of it... at one point in time I did have it balanced to where my third eye was open.. but only for a few minutes, and the "dark" side has erased and "realizations" i had.
feelsbadman
>>
>>18795253
but how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
I stare a lot. I've always "trained" myself to feel certain powerful/advantageous emotions with the mirror - practising, if you will. By looking at my face. Using its expressions as a kind of guide. There might be more to it - mirror staring - than meets the eye as they say.
>>
Its true for any human with insight who looks at the mirror in the correct way. Humans are not good. you're a threat to yourself and always will be.

being scared of the dark reflects being scared of defeated. and humans will ultimately be defeated.

ONE THING...
>>
Freud said that the odd feeling when facing something previously familiar, such as mirrors (bc the imagen is not you but at the same time it is), twin brothers (bc a person is normal but a person w/a twin is not), etc. Is called ominous.
Might help to read a little about that.
>>
File: Panic.gif (976KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
976KB, 176x135px
I stared in the mirror at night by candlelight a few times just to see if anything would show up (it's called scrying but most of you probably know already). First two times just some quick weird flashes of things I couldn't make out. The third time though I briefly saw my dead grandfather and then I saw some extremely fucked up evil shit. There was a thing with eyes (no eyelids though) and just a huge set of teeth smiling at me (think cheshire cat smile but without lips). Needless to say I immediately abandoned ship and turned on all the lights in the house. I had nightmares all night afterward.

TL;DR don't fuck around with mirrors at night
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (75KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
75KB, 600x754px
>>18795253
Your brain is literally puzzled at the concept of your eye seeing itself using itself, perhaps. It doesn't bother me.
>>
>>18795253
Nah, don't plan to.
>no mirrors in bedroom
>only use it in bathroom when shaving or similar things.
Best to just not fuck with it, because spoopy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.