[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Life Boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ritual_Cover_Final-copy-2.jpg (185KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Ritual_Cover_Final-copy-2.jpg
185KB, 630x630px
Meditation, visualization, mind control
If you want to develop as a Magician, certain techniques of mind control are necessary to learn, as it is these techniques which open the doors within the mind..doors which give access to the power needed to project energy (for want of a better word) in things like, spell casting, charging Talismans, Invocation, evocation. In other words, altered states of consciousness are the key to Magickal powers. Very little success with Magick will be possible until the student is able to concentrate, Meditate, and visualise. All of these abilities are brought into play whenever an act of Magick is performed.

The best time for doing these exercises is right after the Opening Rite (Banishing of the Dark Lord or other) and the Middle Pillar rites. The activated centers will assist in your undertakings, more so as they develop and the chakra's opened.

Relaxation and motionlessness. first you need a straight back chair to sit on, and if you desire, a small cushion to support your back to aid comfort. Now, sitting in your chair, you place your hands palm down on your legs. (If you have a crystal, this may be placed in between your hands which rest on your lap.) Try now to just sit in this position without movement, you will become uncomfortable, there will be aches, itches, your mind will also prove to be a playground of wandering and unrelated thoughts. All this will distract you from what seems to be a simple task.
Persistance, however, will be needed over days, weeks and months to bring your body to a stage where these symptoms disapear.

While in this position just focus on your breath, as it goes in and goes out. Just observe the current of the breath, and try to concentrate on the breath only, ignoring other thoughts that may arise. ( relaxation can be improved by visualising the exhaling breath removing all tensions..Start with the feet, inhale while visualising your feet, and exhale as you visualise the feet relaxing ..
>>
Something is after me... I don't know what it is but I need help...
>>
Something? If what you're talking about is what we call, "The Whistler", then you did something wrong in the ritual. To fix this problem, you will need to complete the ritual once more. This time, correctly.
>>
File: 6ryyedp.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
6ryyedp.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>18794439
God's probably distracting itself from it's own existential crisis.
>>
>>18794439
Any tips on improving visualization? Do you mean actually seeing with eyes closed/open like a hallucination or seeing with the mind's eye?
>>
>>18794449
Scared of your own shadow eh.
>>
>>18794439
That is the trick. You've played vidya, Right? It doesn't matter whether it is M$ solitaire or the latest Assasins's creed. You understand that the point is to make you quit in frustration exactly like in real life. We're all dealing with a very sophisticated scenario here. But the point is NOT to quit. You've been given the necessary remedies, so to speak, but at the same time you're expected to learn something. The truth. The truth about reality as a whole. It is enormous, but your brain is framed just right to get the basics. This is 101. Someone will understand this.

Many are called, but a few are chosen.
>>
>>18794449
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

>>18794502
God created all of existence so he could have orgies

>>18794507
you'll get there, for some people it never gets crystal clear, but you'll know when you've got it
>>
File: tumblr_mh61aqLUeL1qcdohno1_1280.gif (787KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh61aqLUeL1qcdohno1_1280.gif
787KB, 666x660px
>>18794535
Got a feeling this is gonna go over most peoples heads, but I see you there, bud. Pretty clever.
>>
>>18794439
Nobody has any tips on visualization?
>>
>>18794439
Interesting
>>
>>18794439
is it bad if i use this for my own selfish interests?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.