[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former theories proved fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

ITT: please share known past conspiracy that turned out to be true knowledge. I'll start with a few:
1. Operation Mockingbird
2. MK-ULTRA
3. The Manhattan Project
4. The New World Order
5. Bohemian Grove rituals
>>
File: al_in_na.jpg (110KB, 488x800px) Image search: [Google]
al_in_na.jpg
110KB, 488x800px
Tonkin Gulf
>>
Secret elitist meetings behind closed doors involving powerful individuals from around the world, including the Queen, politicians, military industrial complex representatives, business tycoons etc. - formed to influence world politics and economics
One well verified MAJOR meeting includes the Bilderberg Group (100-150+ attendees)
>>
Depopulation
>>
>>18794337
Project Mogul - Roswell actually was a military coverup after all. (It was actually a high-altitude balloon, but carrying very different and much more classified equipment than a typical weather balloon)
>>
Operation Northwoods is by far the scariest example I could think of. Another reason why JFK is my favorite president, and why I have serious doubts about 9/11. God bless the US government!
>>
>>18794337
NSA spying on citizens
>>
Project Paperclip and the Tuskegee experiment.
>>
Aether.
>>
OP, in the future please add something about how we're going to explain / cite sources. don't just make a "list thread". nobody likes list threads.

this is how we get shit like this faggot:
>>18794682

please tell us something about people who were convinced something was a conspiracy BEFORE it was proved, and then say something about what the conspiracy turned out to actually be and why we can be reasonably sure that it's real and not just "everyone either believes everything the screaming feces man with the tinfoil hat says about lizards is real, or is paid by the government to pretend they don't know it's real" i.e. /x/-real.

tell us a story, /x/. don't just post a one word response that vaguely references some conspiracy we may not have even heard of which you and four other people you know on the internet believe was "proven true".
>>
>>18794337
The ESP stuff the CIA released was pretty bonkers
>>
Agent Shudder and its distribution on a US city.
>>
>>18796555
> Operation Mockingbird
Beginning in the 1950's, the CIA started spreading mind altering propaganda through news outlets and ran front companies as magazines and student/ cultural organizations. Project Mockingbird was exposed in 1967 and more came to light in the early 1970's.
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-mockingbird/#

(I will continue to update my original list of 5 through the the day, this is #1)
>>
>>18796551
No, this was disproved by Michelson-Morley, and it was never a conspiracy theory
>>
>>18796710
No, just the shape of the universe.
>>
Im not sure if any of you guys in here or on /x/ realize what facts are.

They are usually supported by evidence that shows without doubt what is claimed to be is actually factual.

Telling me how obvious it is and ideas are not facts.
>>
>>18796710
>disproved by Michelson-Morley
Not true.
>>
File: 1463251092545.png (92KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1463251092545.png
92KB, 253x224px
>>18796705
>http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-mockingbird/#

These "documents" only go into talking about how they wire tapped two people who were journalists......

You guys here on /x/ sure do know how to back up your claims with great supporting evidence.
>>
>>18796713
>>18796718
"The Michelson–Morley experiment was a scientific experiment to find the presence and properties of a substance called aether, a substance believed to fill empty space. The experiment was done by Albert Michelson and Edward Morley in 1887."

BTFO
>>
> Project MKUltra
This CIA sanctioned program began in the early 1950's as research in human mind control. MKUltra was initially intended to find means of extracting information out of people during interrogation and torture events. The main means of information gathering was mind altering chemicals and psychological experiments. One of the more famous chemicals experimented with was LSD. MKUltra also tested mind control using verbal and sexual abuse, isolation, sensory deprivation, as well as other psychological abuse. The CIA's activities and research during the project were highly illegal, as most test subjects were unknowing subjects
http://gizmodo.com/project-mkultra-one-of-the-most-shocking-cia-programs-1370236359
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#/media/File%3ADeclassifiedMKULTRA.jpg
-OP
>>
>>18796738
>in 1887
>>
>>18796743
Your point being?
>>
>>18796743
If you don't know fuckall about physics, why argue with someone that does?

You're gonna lose, pal. Let it go.
>>
>>18796743
>because this study was done years ago, it has no merit
>we don't ever use any studies from the past, everything we do we have researched this year and keep progressing from there

Its like you never been to grade school or college
>>
ITT: niggas who believe in crazy shit without actual real evidence other than stories
>>
>>18796752
Wait, let him answer.

I wanna see what he says kek
>>
>>18796752
>>18796750
>>18796747
“I believe that I have really found the relationship between gravitation and electricity, assuming that the Miller experiments are based on a fundamental error. Otherwise, the whole relativity theory collapses like a house of cards.”
— Albert Einstein, in a letter to Robert Millikan, June 1921
>>
>>18796772
>uses a so called letter to refute against scientific experiment
>letter was written years before the actual experiment

good one. I recommend you go to college or at least finish grade school
>>
>>18796784
The Reich-Einstein experimnt was also refuted with a letter, and no one complains.
>>
File: 1489763478027.png (2MB, 1185x992px) Image search: [Google]
1489763478027.png
2MB, 1185x992px
>>18796820
>refuted with a letter

That's not how science works, anon.
>>
>>18796820
>refuting experiments with letters before the experiments even happen

Finish up grade school, then go to college.
>>
>>18796871
It was in this case, they performed the experiment Einstein confirmed Reich observations, then he backed up, cause Reich was a madman.
>>
>>18796886
>in this particular case, a letter actually was used to refute a scientific article
>goes on to explain how experiments were performed

You are either dumb or just havn't been to college yet. But you usually don't perform an experiment without writing an article, especially if you are trying to refute claims and get consensus.
>>
File: 1457576992918.jpg (724KB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1457576992918.jpg
724KB, 3648x2736px
>Chemtrails.

Only government paid fags or government brainwashed fools deny them.

Look up smart dust nano tech.
>>
File: cohle2.png (225KB, 478x389px) Image search: [Google]
cohle2.png
225KB, 478x389px
>>18794337

Here's a list of like 100 confirmed conspiracies that are nicely labeled and have sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/locc
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18794337
the flat Earth (globalist conspiracy)
>>
>>18796932
>there are tons of evidence, we even got samples!
>absolutely no scientific characterization used as supporting evidence
>>
>>18796945
This is like taking a video of a ball extremely close up and telling everyone how the ball is not a sphere because you can't see the curve from the POV of the camera.
>>
Aether is not a conspiracy theory..
>>
File: chemtrail-contrail.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail-contrail.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>18796932
exact, outside people living in secluded area, pretty much everybody can see them nowadays.
Many never watch the sky though.
The real question is what are they used for?
Is it to poison us, to hide something in the sky, geo engineering, blue beam, a mix of them?
>>
>>18796952
>This is like taking a video of a ball extremely close up

No, because what we are looking at here is the lack of drop, i.e the horizon is still at eyes level at 40 km high.
Also a nice proof that paid shills crawling that board who claim a curvature is visible at 1/4 that altitude from commercial jet, are lying
>>
>>18796977
>lack of drop, i.e the horizon is still at eyes level at 40km high

Yeah, i can also make the surface of the ball at eye level with lack of drop

Seriously dude, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>18796949
Are you an alphabet employee, or just a brainwashed fag?
If You're an employee, put me in contact with your superior so i can take your fucking job because you are useless.

>>18796968
From what I've read, the "smart dust" they spray from those planes is nanotechnology used to map areas in real time using satellites.
Im guessing that since we breathe it in too, it can identify persons based on Blood samples, since they have all that info from your SSN and medicals.
In other words, domestic surveillance.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.