[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird things that happen while you fall asleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: spoopbed.jpg (85KB, 800x613px) Image search: [Google]
spoopbed.jpg
85KB, 800x613px
Are you ever laying in bed and then get woken up by something that is happening in the semi-dream trance that one gets whilst falling asleep?

>Be me
>3 night ago
>Falling asleep
>Always sleep on side
>Facing the wall up against my bed
>Dozing off, having fantasies, etc
>Hear people talking, but no one is home
>Not fully aware, but still enough to hear the talking
>figure it's just from pre-sleep
>Voices getting closer
>It sound like an old lady and someone else arguing
>all of the sudden she yells "NO!" loud enough to snap me out of the dream state and become fully awake
Freaked me the fuck out, but heres where it gets interesting
>Last night
>3 in the morning, about to go to bed
>Lay down, face wall, etc
>Begin going into the dream state after pre-sleep fantasies
>Start to hear a little boy saying something
>Very muffled, can barely hear anything
>An image starts to appear
>It's at a preschool, there is a chair and a young boy wearing a yellow shirt next to it
>I feel anger, and tell them boy "Sit down, son." in a harsh tone
>He shouts loud enough that it feels like it's right next to me and in my ear "I WILL NOT SIT DOWN!"
>It wakes me up
>Don't move a muscle
>Start repeating to myself "you will sit down." like a crazy man
>all whilst looking at the wall
fall asleep after 15 minutes of this

It's so fucking weird to hear a sound in a dream that wakes you up.
>>
I guess

>sleep one night
>wake up with what feels like fingers under my head
>Bite them like a cat lel
>must've angered them or something
>ass in the air and they start fucking me
>on my bad, deepthroating
>i try riding them after switching back with my ass in the air and the laugh
>>
I've had the whole loud explosion/crash as I begin to doze off thing happen to me and startle me awake several times over the years but this happened maybe half a year ago and it scared the bejeezus out of me

>lay down for bed
>bit hungover still from going out a night prior, very restless as a result
>finally begin to doze off after maybe an hour
>pull sheet and comforter over my head and lay on side
>clear as day, in a calm quiet tone, I hear my own voice softly say my name from just outside the bedcover
>jerk awake, respond "WHAT," heart beating as fast as it ever has in my entire life
>rush up and turn lights on, walk around my house and check everything, extremely paranoid for 10 minutes
>eventually calm down and lay back down, didn't fall asleep for another few hours after that
>>
I wake up endlessly. If I close my eyes for too long or lose focus I'll start twitching. Usually my head shakes back and forth 4 times really fast like my brain is rattling and I'm shot back into focus. Doesn't scare me at all, used to the fact it's involuntary and in some ways it is a source of comfort. That happens 30~ times a night. Has started happening throughout the day when I lose focus as well. Sometimes I get really big twitching and my arms or legs will go flying.

Sometimes I hallucinate things in reality that wake me up. Like I saw a spiky crustaceous spider fish floating around the air in my room the other day and it slowly descended towards me. Get sleep paralysis and get trapped with hallucinations quite often. Once I can move it's usually a few inches from my head so I slide out from under it like I'm doing the limbo and run away. I've also seen patterns, like nets on my ceiling. Once saw a statue of a fish. Sometimes see tiny little insects turning my bed into a colony. The worst one was a tribal mask with red glowing eyes and tribal drums playing that phased through my ceiling and slowly descended towards my face. Once within range it opened it's mouth and dropped a waterfall of tiny spiders all inside of my mouth.
>>
This seems like a good thread to ask, does anyone have that image of the supposed phenomenon of finding a door in a dream?
>>
>>18794191
I simply dream when I fall asleep. That's about as weird as weird gets. Not much is known about the dream-state
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.