[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"WitchyWednesdays"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Up4u.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Up4u.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
Are they...are you..for real,
Or , is it just a stage gimmick?

I know you come on here, just as you know things about me.
>>
>>18793110
It's the same look in the eyes.
>>
>>18793110
>I know you come on here
This post was made in schizophrenia. Delete it.

Also, do not taunt the people following you..
>>
>>18793124
Why d'you assume I am schizophrenic?
If you explain, I promise, I'll listen.

Also, this person likes to flirt with the ''dark'' /x/ side, so it's not entirely ker-azy.
>>
>>18793124
what people follow, gangstalking shit?
>>
Just tell me what you want from me.
>>
File: 1488864879545.jpg (29KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
1488864879545.jpg
29KB, 250x426px
>>18793136
Because you don't elaborate what you talk about, you exclaim "they know" or "they're following", and such. These are textbook signs.

Then, your second post >>18793121 only adds to my conclusion.

The fact you're curious as to how I can tell, means you're slightly aware yourself.

Leave /x/, stop hanging out with whoever that person is, and fix yourself the fuck up.
>>
>>18793155
But they, that person DOES have THAT look in their eyes, the one where they stare too long, sort of, it is difficult to explain without sounding completely (even more so ) insane.

And yes, I am not jusrt aware myself, I know I am.
That does not mean people who have such things may not use /x/, many people I know are schizo/bipolar/etc, & continue to use it.
I admit I am in a particularly ''manic'' phase.
''they'' meaning, the person, without crassly naming them, which , IMO, would be somewhat uncouth.
>>
Perhaps you are right though, and they are too much of a...dullard..? to come on here.
>>
>>18793155
ANYHOO, do you even know what ''WitchyWednesday'' I am referring to?
>>
File: pikrelated.jpg (32KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
pikrelated.jpg
32KB, 533x400px
>>18793185
Schizophrenic or not,
I have been
>genuinely
Wiccan
since I was 9 years old.
Yes?
>>
>>18793110
Can I like be your girlfriend?
>>
>>18793185
Go back to plebbit you degenerate namefag.
>>
>>18793243
Most covens refuse to initiate a person under legal age without parental consent, and most who will do so with parental consent will not initiate a person below thirteen with the general assumption that being a teenager is not only well on the path to adulthood, but is also an age around which people begin to pay actual attention.
>>
>>18793964
>Hmm...Pretty. You can contact me on Whatsapp.

>>18793977
It's called a ''tripcode'', you may have heard of them if your IQ was higher than the room temp of a post soviet era block of flats, yeah?

>>18793983
True, but I wasn't in a coven, I have been practicing since I was 9, sometimes solo, sometimes with others (overseas).

Any way, goodnight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.