[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada 3310 711131517192329

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1489527287935s.jpg (5KB, 250x134px) Image search: [Google]
1489527287935s.jpg
5KB, 250x134px
Starting a new Thread
>>
Previous thread

>>18777655
>>
Repeating some from yesterday:

Apocalypse Song:
19:26 minutes long.

Ursa Major voice (backwards) plays 3 times starting @ 5:57 ends @ 6:29; starts again @ 12:25 ends @ 12:57 and finally @ 18:54 to 19:26. So, 32-33 seconds each time.

The woman's voice also plays three times, but she says two different things.

The first two play @ 7:15 ends @ 7:40 and then again @ the 13:43 mark ending @ 14:07. So, 25 seconds. The third time is from 16:14 and ending @ 17:02.

The first two times, she says this:

In the desert we lose our circumference/ I have shed so many tears and there is a mount around your heart/ for some the pilgrimage begins/ for some it continues/ in the desert seekers dwell/ in the desert something whispers.

A brilliant Anon broke the song apart and slowed it down. Here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/elkapan/31417a (he/she posted this at Anonymous 03/16/17(Thu)19:25:35 No.18782843). Bless you, Anon.

This part begins at about the 1:14-ish mark. So, I now think the phrase is "In the desert, we lose our circumference ... there is a mount around your heart ....."
>>
>>18792343
Would you like to meet cicada in real?
You can find one of them regularly in a Family Mart near Oedo line.
>>
CONTINUING:

ANOTHER CORRECTION:

I am now thinking it is "secrets dwell" not "seekers dwell." Playing Elkapan's audio (see above) again, I am wondering if that word is "secrets" making it "... in the desert, secrets dwell; in the desert, something whispers." That is a significant difference. Listening over and over, I hear the "crr..." sound which would suggest "secrets." "Secrets" is also somewhat more consistent with the final line where "something whispers." Secrets are whispered. I am going with "secrets."

More: the same Anon, also said this: "0:49. And the phrase "Remember the Future". Notice the audio, hear glass break around 3:14s; pi. And repeats around 6.2s; 2 turns of the circumference. This ends one cycle. But the next next repeat is not the same; the first A - without; "In the desert..." speach , B with "In the Desert," C "a clearer in the desert" (slightly muted music). I figure this was a key. By taking the 1st (no speech) and inverting it mono with 3rd (clearer audio). mixing a new track I got, https://soundcloud.com/elkapan/31417a "

In response: I did not hear "Remember the Future" anywhere. I also did not hear a difference in the first two versions of the woman's voice. FWIW.
>>
>>18792370
GCULOKRFFYSXUOEX
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1489865762211.png

Following up on this from yesterday, an Anon from yesterday said: "ook at the title and the bottom of this image. alberi cipher... momus demands our attention. THERE IS NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE ORIGINAL CLOCKS OTHER THAN GEMETRIA AND HANGMAN APPROACH. prove me wrong.. cecause I think we are missing a super basic step. we are now looking at clocks two of which possibly match the first clocks without understanding. if I am missing something tell me."

In response: tell me more.

Other thoughts: I don't know if this happens for others, but when I "load" the 7111317182329.com in the morning (after turning on my computer), the two clock faces rotate as the clock hands are loading. It happens very fast. I can't slow it down, but the faces seem to rotate as each set of hands appears. Obviously, if you leave a set of hands stationary, but rotate the clock face, you get new sets of "times."
>>
>>18792401
the Anon from yesterday: Anonymous 03/18/17(Sat)14:36:41 No.18789459

That first word is "Look ..."
>>
For anyone that wants to listen with the audio at the end reversed I just popped into audacity and shat out this video
https://youtu.be/nRe1exblxC0
>>
.: VGhlUGlsZ3JhbWFnZUlzTWFkZUFsb25lCg :.
>>
Has anyone tried the Alberti Cipher? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberti_cipher

See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberti_cipher_disk

In the current image on which we are working, these are the words: “StoryFlesh, hung on hooks to dry, three gutted, one in flight, another by fire, one by design. The children of Nyx, in tide pools retreat, run rivers dead, fury grows behind the curtain. Sunlight marches in the burrow. Momus demands our attention. Follow the burning sun. Your pilgramage continues, like clockwork Good luck. 3301”

Focus on “Momus demands our attention.” Assume that means the book called Momus written by Leon Battista Alberti.

We have to think about the very first clue again too. The Robert Fludd disk looks very much like a cipher disk. I have not seen anyone use it or explain it. I think Cicada 3301 would not insert the Fludd disk if it was not meant to be used.
>>
>>18792434
>.: VGhlUGlsZ3JhbWFnZUlzTWFkZUFsb25lCg :.

QW5kTWF5SUFkZEhvd0Z1bklzVGhpc0V4Y2xhbWF0aW9uUG9pbnQ=

QW5kTWF5SUZ1cnRoZXJBZGRUaGF0Tm9QaWxncmFtSXNFdmVyQWxvbmVUaGVyZUlzQWx3YXlzSGVs
cEFsb25nVGhlV2F5
>>
>>18792401
i posted all the new clock face stuff in discord
>>
>>18792434
This was supposed to be the first line.

V2VsbFRoaXNET0VTU2VlbVRvQmVNeVBlcnNvbmFsQm9hcmRUb2RheQ==
>>
>>18792492
Thanks.
>>
>tfw too dumb to get recruited by cicadians
>>
... to make things more interesting: Would anybody like to know Mr. Matsuos phone number and ask for his 'insect collection'?
>>
... Nobody?

You could also ask him where the 80.000$ came from.
>>
>>18792563
Kind of a vague clue.

https://www.google.com/#q=matsuos+%2B+insect+%2B+collection&*

My guess: lots of "Mr. Matsuos"-es in the world.

And in the larger scheme of the world, $80,000 is NOT a lot of money.
>>
>>18792656
>GOOGLE

Did you never searched online for a job before?
>>
>>18792358
FWIW

Playabossa - Yesterday at 5:57 PM
i think circumferences shed on pi was a refference to mojave
because we had to call it at 3:14
in the audio it says "in the desert lies our circumference"
>>
Omg thats awnsome
>>
Hey cicadas

Looking for new Savants?
I wonder what happend to Mr B and Mr L?
Are they already neutralized?(You watched too much MiB)

As of now I curled several of you customers. Check your logs.
>>
Cicada has turned into a troll of monumental proportion. Think about all the time wasted on deciphering useless information. I guess it could just be a hobby for some, or a challenge per sey, but I see the endgame less rewarding than winning a free $1 soda at McDonalds
>>
>>18792846

The "endgame" is giving some sort of meaning to an otherwise absolutely meaningless existence. Your standard religions are quite good at doing the same.
>>
>>18792343
this is not cicada.....
>>
>>18792895
Still better than decrypting a book for 3 years without any lead.
>>
>>18792343
Hey, The_Compiler, Are you taking my job back?
I'm not against some days off.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.