[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 0430-riots16.jpg (119KB, 935x615px) Image search: [Google]
0430-riots16.jpg
119KB, 935x615px
What does it mean if you're being attacked/someone's trying to kill you in your dreams?

Couple weeks ago I dreamt of a gang of people trying to kill me. Last night I dreamt someone tried to stab me to death.

What is this?
>>
>>18792313
I had a dream my girlfriend hacked up someone in front of me with a machete and then got really close and romantic with me and drove it through my guts, crying, not saying a word, but staring at me. She looked so beautiful but the dream was so eery.
>>
>>18792313
>>18792314
One common interpretation of dreams is that they're an evolutionary defense mechanism to prepare your brain for real life conflict and fear

>BUT I HAD I DREAM WATER MELON TRIED TO EAT ME!!!
your brain can use symbolism to still prepare your body for the things you encounter in reality
>>
File: 1488978806177.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1488978806177.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>18792319
So, it's telling me to prepare to fight off attackers and murderers?

Pretty cool, okay then.
>>
you feel victimized in life by someone or something and it has a strong hold over you
>>
>>18792313
nightmares simply mean you are still fighting to live
when you dream of good and beautiful things that can never be, that's when you've lost the will to strive for your place here, you won't last long
>>
>>18792793
>bad dreams = good
>good dreams = bad

i like this meme
>>
Being chased while trying to rescue someone is my standard stress dream.
>>
>>18792313
It means youre paranoid and read too much into things.
>>
I've repeatedly had a reoccurring dream since i was a teenager. Well the theme of these dreams is reoccurring but they aren't the same exact dream. I dream that I'm in a fight with another person and no matter how hard I try I can't hurt the other person my punches and kicks land on them and they are not phased in any way. I can feel my intensity build putting all my energy into a punch or kick but it does no good its like I'm only brushing them with a feather resulting in my anger growing and growing as I try harder and harder to only lightly tap them. I'm not getting beat up myself it's like they know I can't harm them after the first punch so they just stand there and taunt me. Then i normally jerk awake in a rage
>>
>>18792313
I had a similar dream of a lion! It was outside a house that there was a lot of people and everyone ran inside or out into the wood and I squeezed between a gate and a wall. It came over to me and since I was cornered, I started petting it and it felt like we became friends. Like it was a friendly dog or something. But then it saw some people run away when they saw it and ran after them. But had a feeling that it wouldn't hurt them, but they were definitely scared and i kinda just smiled and woke up.
>>
i had a dream that there were multiple moons up. first there were 2 at different parts of the sky, i believe both were crescent.

later in the dream it became 3 moons with one being a half moon, and 2 full moons which aligned themselves with the half moon being on the left and on the right of it 2 full moons (from my perspective.

i tried to snap a picture of it as proof and ask online later wether it happened elsewhere, managed to take a pic, but woke up afterwards.

I was looking endtimes prophecies of the bible recently, so probably its just some part that got stuck in my subconcious about the great signs in heaven that are supposed to appear, but well, i thought i ask here if someone knows a meaning for this
>>
i had a dream about being pinned down in a house somewhere in my neighbourhood with 20 other people.

in the street there were GIANT snakes crawling. size comparable to a whale. these snakes had varying sizes but they didn't attack me or take interest at me. there was one medium size snake that chased a person in the street and it was going moving really fast.
what scared me about this dream that is was so realistic
>>
>>18794333
>333
so was this a divine vision or something?
>>
File: Crimson King.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson King.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
Since there's already a thread for dreams, I'll post this bit of sleep related fuckery that happened to me earlier.

It started with sleep paralysis, and some sort of tendril slithered into my ear from my pillow and began speaking directly into my mind. The thing had a deep masculine voice, and I felt it moving around inside my head as it spoke. I don't remember much of what it said, because I was resisting, interrupting it with angry, chaotic thoughts in an effort to get this thing to go away. When I tried to move it's like I would snap back to my original position, and the entity became increasingly irate each time until it eventually slithered out of my ear and fucked off, leaving me with the words "Jesus rides from temple mount" as a string on the bed in front of me shaped itself into the words "Wednesday, Thursday, Friday"

What the fuck does this mean /x/? Is some mind-raping asshole trying to warn me about revelations or some shit?
>>
File: Revelation of pol.png (1MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Revelation of pol.png
1MB, 1440x2000px
>>18794556
well, better start looking in the endtimes i guess.
here is some material of stuff i found about signs of the end happening
>>>/pol/117115516
>>
>>18792313
Not much, I fight or die or kill people or whack them with a sword 75% of all lucid dreams.
I don't fight and am not violent.
These are just how lucid dreams go, I have no other explanation.
>>
>>18792987
This happens almost every time your primary arm goes to sleep.
It's actually extremely common, but that's the only cause.
I always end up in the same mother fucking situation when my arm falls asleep and wake up angry.
>>
>>18794572
What is wrong with being violent? It is justifiable.
>>
So I had a weird dream a few months back.

I was in a black area might have been a room but you could hardly see anything. There was a an older lady in maid clothes and a child in a seat. I some how knew the child was supposed to be satan/ something along those lines. Right when I started wondering where I am the woman spoke up and said that the child can't make any moves yet (politically or whatever) and needs time to grow up, however hes bored and wants to play a game. The child then started to speak and said I have (I forgot exactly how he worded it) two big emotional walls in front of me (or two of my emotions are impeding me) and he offered to remove these barriers if I win the game. I then asked which two emotions. He said the first one is gluttony. I rolled my eyes since, I am a fatass, gluttony was an obvious one. He then started to say "the other one is...", I interrupted him and said let me guess, anger? Without missing a beat he instead said "fear". I don't know why but him saying fear instead of anger really shocked me to the core. I remember then the room disappearing and playing some kind of convoluted game and then waking up.
I'm just curious why my dream telling me that im actually a fearful person instead of an angry person would shake me so badly.
>>
>>18792313
i had a somwhat lucid dream ( i was aware i was dreaming but was more moderating rather than controlling) and i was told to remember the numbers 15 and 4 and it was gestured it was from proof whoever it was that they can communicate with me
>>
>>18792313
I had this really strange dream.

I was with my aunt and my cousin, we went to this slum area and we went into this house and it was filled with this Santeria kind of shit around and there were people praying and chanting with incense and shit and the light inside the house was all red, it was some kind of Satanic temple in the slums or something. My aunt and my cousin started praying to this small statue of what looks like the Virgin Mary, for some reason I knew it wasn't suppose to be the Virgin Mary, and they said they were going to dedicate me to whatever demonic deity that statue represents and I started praying to the Virgin Mary to somehow negate the thing that they were doing.
And when their prayer ended my cousin told me to go to another room and that there was something there for me. I came out of the slum house and to the left of the entrance there was a room, and I went into it and there laying in a bed was my dead mother. Who's been dead for years and it seemed like she was alive and sleeping. I broke down in tears and tried to hug her, she talked and began misshaping. Her head almost goes backwards and she began to grow sharp teeth and become pale, I was still holding on to her and then she became smaller and smaller to the point that there's nothing left but the misshapen head that became small as a doll's head.

What does it mean?
>>
File: 1476686588761.gif (2MB, 318x187px) Image search: [Google]
1476686588761.gif
2MB, 318x187px
>>18794811
posts with pictures get more responses so heres a picture for this post.
>>
is anyone here actually doing the interpretations?
>>
>>18794926
Should be named "black magic"
>>
I really don't know how to start this, that sounds cliche as fuck but here I go.

When I was a kid, about 5-7, I had this nightmare. It played out a movie or something through the parts that I can remember.
It had this really big white cube room, with a white woman in a white dress, like a bride's dress, kinda in the middle of the room, with the view offset and above her. It was weird, you couldn't really tell her features, but at the same time you could.
She had black hair in a bun, hazel eyes, red lipstick I think it was, and a kinda powdery look to her cheeks, like she put on makeup or something. She never really spoke or anything, I'm sure she did but I can't remember if she did or not.
Then the scene would change to be what I think is like a old diesel engine, grey with a red stripe down the middle, being mushed between two red flesh walls. The train kept trying to force its way down, hitting a bottom and smashing its front end in over and over again.
Above the flesh walls and trains was a blue sky with a white flower on top.
I'd wake up crying, sweating all over, usually pissing the bed in the process.

The only reason I'm starting to remember this stuff is cause I've had the dream again last night, this being the third time in my whole life. I just get this nagging feeling that it means something, you know?
>>
>>18792313
OP please embed. I mean if there isn't a vid I'm just guna have a tough time trying to relate.
Thanx
>>
I don't particularly subscribe to spiritual/supernatural explainations, but if anyone has any suggestions as to what's going on with me I'd appreciate it.

Several years ago I had a string of four dreams that all involved me killing others. The first one I'd like help with is as follows:

The dream begins with me standing at the the foot of a bed in a cheap motel. I'm staring at a rifle (particularly a Romanian PSL Designated Marksman Rifle). The setting is dark and the evening is overcast. This gives me cover as I take a access stariway to the roof of the cheap motel I'm in. When I get to the roof I set up a sandbag on the ledge to shoot from and I start looking for targets. At this point I realize I'm in India or Brazil or somewhere where a family of brown people would ride the same scooter into town. I start tracking on one such scooter full of 5 ish people and something inside my head clicks and tells me that out of everyone I've seen, this is the right target. I pump a round into the middle of them as they turn right in a 4-way intersection, the bike tips and sends men, women and children sprawling in the street. What proceeds next is a very realistic and graphic scene of me emptying my sniper rifle into the people who fell and a few certain people in the immediate vicinity. The whole time I feel absolutely nothing except for the satisfaction of successfully hitting the targets I'm aiming at. But once I run out of ammo (10rounds) the weight of what I did hits me and I start panicking. I run downstairs and get cornered in a car garage area with a bunch of people yelling and pointing at me. At this point I am terrified, but only because I know I'm destined to whatever punishment this third world government dishes out, I still feel nothing for the innocents I murdered.

I woke up immediately after and felt like I was a sleeper agent. It's obvious to me that's not the case so has anyone else had dreams like this? What did you think of them?
>>
>>18798250

Alright, so I'll try. I'm kind of a novice on interpretting dreams, just FYI. I can only interpret in global context, if it's a metaphor for something happening locally or relationally, then you'd be the best one to figure it out. Possible metaphorical interpretations of the characteristics:

1. Lots of white characteristics. White would seem to imply purity/cleaniless/godliness. Room, skin, and clothes.
2. Uncertain of features. May imply it's a group of people.
3. Never spoke (assuming you remembered correctly). This may imply she (or the group) is powerless, e.g. has no voice.

The second scene is a bit too metaphorical for me to figure out what's going on. Remember, if it's a local/relational event, then you'll be the best one to decipher it. Good luck.
>>
>>18792313
A normal dream.
>>
>>18792313
The only one that can interpret your dreams is yourself, faggot.
>>
>>18799951

Not necessarily true. It depends on if it'll be a global or local event. If it's a dream referring to one's current emotional/mental state (which I assume you're talking about), then yea, only you can.
>>
File: 1471702181517.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471702181517.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
Hi /x/.

I just had a dream about scorpions all the night and this kind of bothered me.

The first scorpion i've found was in my sister room, i've spotted a cockroach then i've spotted it. It ran away and disappeared. It was a brown one.

The second one was climbing my room window from the outside and it was really scary, i was paralyzed looking at it. It was big and black.

The third one was a big, white scorpion inside a trash can. We simply put it away, he was dead or atleast not moving.

And the fourth one is the strangest. He Stung me. Then i captured it and for no reason i ate it. Then, it Stung my stomach from inside because apparently it had not died. For the rest of this dream i felt pain until i woke up.

I never care too much about dreams but i've heard scorpions have bad meanings, i wan't to know what this can mean. Thanks.

>PIC unrelated
>>
One time I was watching Spongebob in a dream and the episode started playing the metal gear solid 3 theme song and I started crying
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>18801451
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.