[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones, disinfo agent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: aj quote.jpg (478KB, 993x720px) Image search: [Google]
aj quote.jpg
478KB, 993x720px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18791749
My mentally ill neighbor told me that elephants invented cancer. What a disinfo agent that guy is.
>>
File: lolfaggos.png (177KB, 1325x985px) Image search: [Google]
lolfaggos.png
177KB, 1325x985px
>>18791749
this is one redpill from 1915.. maybe true maybe not... but consider they got 3.2billion for their patient, and 9-11 was only 2000 people.

the truth is...

humans never stopped a lot of conspiracies
>>
File: DONTCALL911.png (2MB, 2045x1047px) Image search: [Google]
DONTCALL911.png
2MB, 2045x1047px
>>18792284
the picture basically says that:
if vaccines are little ufos
so is ecoli gmo, that means so is gmo corn syrup
and thats 10,000 vaccine dosage per year
if the chlorine or bleach in the water is too, that means were showering in vaccines too.
quiet scary, and just one conspiracy from 1915...
>>
File: 1446525643362.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
>>18792286
other big debatable conspiracies are things like:
penis circumcision
pesticide foods
fluoride beer and fluoride bath water
etc, each having billions of test patients
meanwhile fertility rates are bottoming o ut and people actually believe this shit is not all safe.
>>
>>18792288
related fertility rates

on the plus side trump just arrested like 1000 pedophiles, some with government connections, in his first 3 months.
>>
>>18791749
He thinks he's worth shooting? Nah, he'll end up just dying of some normal thing and his fans will speculate to hell and back. I called it in 2017 and I wouldn't mind being right.
>>
>>18791749
Why can't this faggot be stopped. Holy shit he is mentally ill and has no clue how to argue anything right.
>>
>>18792292
Some thing = natural cause
>>
>>18792293
He's probably got some good friends in high places. Also, killing him would validate his ideas. Not only killing, but anything done would do it as well. They literally can't lock him up without causing problems and a clusterfuck.
>>
>>18791749
Alex jonestein is an zionist
>>
>>18792299
Not talking about killing him. Just shut him down legally for fake news or some shit. Sure he and some other stupids will go apeshit but the chances are that these other idiots will remain active for long are small and then they shut up too. LOL this is how it always worked. Stop the king and the folk stops rioting after a short time.
>>
>>18792288
Coil beds are shit at best.
Incandescent bulbs are inneficient.
>>
>>18791749
Alex Jones is a CIA operative whose job it is to deflect the public's attention away from family-to-community development and instead direct it towards tackling a menacing behemoth that the public relies on anyways for their lifestyle choices.
>>
Flouride.
>>
>>18792468
What do you mean by "lifestyle choices" here?
>>
>>18792468
or you are the cia agent
>>
>>18792468
miss leading people to think that alex jones is a cia agent and is miss informing people to not think or do something that will disturb the government nice try
>>
>>18792577
>>18792468
Going down this path and questioning this double shill/CIA shit is how you end up babbling incoherently to strangers in a train station wearing a bin bag.

There's never going to be conclusive proof, so why even bother?
>>
>>18791749
What he means or what it means?

I believe he means it quite literally. The man seems to honestly believe that these 'globalists' are ruining his life.

More objectively speaking, he simply seems to suffer from massive paranoia issues. I believe he's at war with his own fantasies first and foremost, dragging others down with him as he falls.
>>
>>18792468

Suuuuuurreeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18791749
"Whenever I go to a family reunion, half the people there are former or retired CIA." - Alex Jones

https://isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
>>
>>18792592
Once upon a time, the Central Intelligence Agency fucked up Latin America. They fucked up Iran. They do stuff. Nefarious stuff.
>>
>>18792430
>Just shut him down legally for fake news or some shit
There's something called freedom of speech, fool, although who knows if they have it in your worthless country.

If anyone wants to sue him for libel, they can. But suing such a ridiculous guy would only give him more media coverage, which of course they don't want, so they just let him be. Btw you're a dumbass :^)
>>
>>18791749
Alex Jones is fucking annoying
>>
infowars are funded by another body which isn't infowars.

they do work around the clock with fancy production values and hire workers full time. this can't be just youtube bux and the infowars store. there gotta be something else.

also a youtube with so much slander wouldn't get shut down a long time ago. this is pretty obvious.
all those soros,hillary trump, ex cia stuff is fucking nonsense.
>>
File: bill jones.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bill jones.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18794247
>infowars are funded by another body which isn't infowars.
Sacred Cow Productions
>>
>>18791749
Why would they kill him he talks about stupid shit like chemtrails and shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170378_095134.jpg (45KB, 254x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170378_095134.jpg
45KB, 254x195px
>>18794525
The government admitted to spraying barium etc over a year ago you slow fucker.

"IT'S A HOAX GUYS"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.