[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entities and Psychedelics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1111111111111111111.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111111.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
Does anyone have experience with using psychedelics to contact spirits? Do you believe it enhances the ability to communicate with them?
>>
>Do you believe it enhances the ability to communicate with them?

Yes, but you lose control.

It's a crapshoot between benevolent or malevolent.
>>
>>18791543
What exactly do you mean by lose control? Could you elaborate more?
>>
>>18791551

Drugs cloud focus.

No focus means no control.

No control means something is guiding you.

This guide may be positive or negative.
>>
>>18791567
This might be conceited to say but whenever I've tripped depending my dose i can always control myself to a certain extent. Besides I forget my focus for a split second unless I'm really into that train of thought. In all reality I'd prefer to be led by an unknown force or have a "frightening" experience. I'm odd like that, I love to feel primordial feelings. (i.e extreme fear, paranoia and adrenaline)
>>
>>18791542
Yes it does. That's why native americans use shit like peyote in religious ceremonies and spiritual work.

But to a laymen you're most likely to just get fucked up if you can't handle whats in your own head let alone what the spirits have in store.
>>
>>18791635
I'm sorry not trying to sound like a dumbass but could you please re-word that to make more sense. I've been up for 31 hours and I'm borderline asleep.
>>
>>18791690
I think he said that psychedelic drugs do help us communicate with spirits.

However, if one is the sort to go on bad trips (freak out), then it might not be a good idea to try to use drugs to communicate with spirits when they could make it even worse.
>>
>>18791542
I can't even hallucinate while on psychedelics, never mind talk to ghosts. Anyone have any spoopy or logical explanations as to why I can't see things?
>>
>>18791795
Individual body chemistry plays a huge role in experiences. Not just in terms of perception but subjective effects.
>>
>>18791752
I Should clarify I don't go out of my way to get bad trips just if they happen i'll love it or at least I think I will. (i have yet to have bad trip)
>>
>>18791841
>i have yet to have bad trip
>if they happen i'll love it
Yeah nah
There's a big, big difference between a trip so strong it defies explanation so you're just left in awe and a bad trip

What you seem to seek is the former. What you really do not want to experience is the latter.
>>
>>18791567
>>18791603
You just ought to know what you are seeking. The No control will fell like you are doing something bad. Like homosexual, if you cannot do it alone.. the "source" will bring people to you and through their act you should notice you are being guided by SomeThing. Anyhow, if you don't need that then you will know your little voice compared to the BIG one that speaks through all things and blah blah hope that helped.>>18791795
You can have a visual experience but it must be super personal, its blocked for a reason trust me, you dont want to hallucinate because you have attatched a fear a spiritual one i think, are u afraid to see an intelligent being that dominates the knowledge you currently posses?
>>
>>18793522
Just because you See does not mean you must believe... You are rigid and that is a problem i should add this btw. hope it helped.

you will know you are on the right path when it feels like you are breathing new air from a different place, when you trip you notive this more. prana
>>
File: IMG_2958.jpg (60KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
60KB, 500x399px
>>18791542
No. And it depends. I use psychedelics for understanding and being more empathetic and universally compatible with what exists around us. The rest is blood. Sometimes it's like asking someone to tell you what time it is on a clock face, while looking through a kaleidoscope. Some people can easily do it. Others can't even remember the question once it's said. They can either bring more clarity or total chaos. The strength of a persons mind is what comes into play.
>>
>>18791542
It's beyond language.
>>
What's the best board to talk about drugs/psychedelics on 4chan? I only come here
>>
>>18791542
You might still be able to communicate with far less risk without taking any psychoactive substance. A lot of people do it in the form of "channelings", with results of very varying quality, including some very good ones in my opinion like the law of one/the Ra material. That book actually has a session on the relatively long-lasting problems with the channeler's vital energies caused by her taking LSD on one occasion.
>>
Knew this old guy who has done more drugs in his life than I could ever hope to. His mind was fucked, too. He called Leary "the prophet", and told stories of hanging around doing astral projection and LSD with a guy from Leary's circle. Said he came in contact with beings or entities who were tall, pale, and encased in a light. They told him they were angels and friends to people on journeys of discovery. The old burnout though said his later journeys and experimentation brought him with people he said were into dark magic or some bullshit about contacting demons. When he tripped and meditated with them, he said he ended up meeting the same beings as before, but they now claimed to be demons instead. Dude confronts them, and he says the entities get mad at him and ask him if he didn't know that God is the Devil and the Devil is God. He said that jostled him aware, and then he got the hell out of there.
He drifted as a bum for a while trying to keep off psychedelics and spirituality until in the 80s with a boon in the UFO sensationalism he came across a magazine about aliens, the typical Greys, and said they looked just like that.
>>
>>18793600
I've been wondering that myself. Any one got an answer?
>>
its my 30th birthday. i really don't have any close friends. i just rented a cabin in the rocky mountains national park for a few days by myself. Am /f/it fag and have never done mushrooms. I have a quarter ounce I'm going to do all by myself. then pray aliens come get me because this life sucks. maybe they will. any suggestions from you other trippers. I'm looking forward to booming for the first time.
>>
>>18794190
>he came across a magazine about aliens, the typical Greys, and said they looked just like that.
>>
>>18794275
Prob start with 3.5 dose. 7g is a hell of a trip for the first time.
>>
>>18794313
oh no i didn't mean all at once, i have a couple days out there
>>
>>18794400
Good. Start slow and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18794400
Do them all at once. If you try to trip more than once in a short span of time, the second/third trips will be significantly less powerful.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.