[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

selling souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1489688235945.jpg (111KB, 901x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1489688235945.jpg
111KB, 901x1053px
Hey guys/gals. I'm interested in selling my soul. No, its not for personal gain, its for my sister. I ran her to have a perfect life, even if it means giving mine up. I spread thought about this but I was just wondering if it's possible to sell my soul or if it was just a myth.
>>
>>18791472
Your soul isn't worth that much.
>>
>>18791686
Ouch let the man have a chance
>>
>>18791741
cuck
>>
>>18791472

There is no way to do it without your gift being a curse.

Remember this, and remember it well.
>>
how can you sell something that isn't "yours"
>>
>>18791741
Human souls aren't worth much, it's just fact.
>>
>>18791472
I'll give you a dollar and i'm being generous here
>>
Konradzik to cipka
>>
Or your retarded sister could start taking care of herself
>>
>>18791472
dont do it brotha. even if its for your sister. once she finds out, she will realise her life was a lie, just like yours.
>>
>>18791472
Don't do it man, I almost gave up mind in order to save my mother and now look. She fights and tries to degrade me on a daily basis. That would have been one of the shittiest deals that I could have ever made.
>>
>>18793127
>>18793127
*mine, sorry
>>
>>18791472
i sold mine long ago, and good things happen for me, but i will regret it.
>>
>>18791472
Seriously, it would be the End Af the line for you if you did.
>>
>>18791472
Make sure she has a cat as pet. If a cat loves its owner it will protect him/her with all its strength against evil.
>>
How would one actually do this?
>>
>>18793168
Ask with true intention, in your heart, out loud, for the presence of darkness to take you over. You should feel a void feeling soon there after.

Understand that once you've opened the door of darkness( all evil things) you don't get to decide what stays out and what comes thru. You ask for one or a few things and may end up experiencing something horror movies could only hint at.
>>
>>18793523
Know of what happens after? Like is anything different with the person?
>>
An old Spanish proverb goes, "good intentions pave the way to hell"
>>
>>18791472
i really really really like this image
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.