[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd things throughout my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Be me 3-5 years old.
>Used to lived in this old yellow house in this really bad neighbor hood. Crime rate shitty and everything, naked man covered in stabs wounds one day appears in front of our house.
>Has scarred me ever since.
>Constantly have nightmares at this place concerning bear like creatures who sometimes wore Hawaiian like shirts. They would always be in a large room glaring down at me until I woke up which if I wasn't dreaming about them. I would be dreaming of falling, I would fall from space and almost hit the ground. The one time I ever hit the ground I woke up to an asthma attack and had to be taken to the hospital.
>Anyways one day we have to move, this knew house was not in a different city but in a much nicer neighbor hood. A few days after being here I noticed my nightmares had ended, so one morning I am just doing kid stuff when I have the urge to walk towards the living room window and look up. There it is.
>A bear creature, I can't describe it's skin, it was like a wrinkly tar but it smiled at me and pulled a clipboard and look as if it wrote something down before moving away, but at that moment I was screaming and my mother was asking what was wrong.
>To this day I think about that and try and ask myself what it was.
>>
Same me, story from my brothers view.
>Be 16, brother be 14
>I'm known for cursing in my sleep or punching the air when I dream wildly to my family.

This is where my brother takes over.
>Suddenly woken up by my brother cursing in his sleep.
>On top bunk, roll over to look in mirror on his desk to see if he's okay.
>That's when I see and it freeze up, about 6-7 ft tall, a shadow of a man, solid yet transparent staring him from the corner of the room.
>I quickly move towards the wall and wrap myself up, staring at it through the covers.
>I don't want to say anything as I fear it may look at me and I try and ignore it.
>Didn't tell him for months later and refuse to sleep there.
>Every time I sleep at his place I'm woken up and when I wake up I see things move in the darkness out of the room I'm in.
>Fuck him.
>>
>>18791311
Creepy as fuck
>>
>>18791311
Bump
>>
>bear like creatures who sometimes wore Hawaiian like shirts

You probably just lived next to a gay bar dude.
>>
>>18791456
probs
>>
These happened when I was young so I attribute them to an underdeveloped brain or some shit
>go to sleep
>about to close eyes
>blink instead
>it's daytime
I was in exactly the same position before and after so perhaps I didn't recall anything in my dream and when I woke up I thought time hadn't passed at all

>I'm perhaps 5 years old
>on the car with my dad
>we are parked in front of a clinic (the one me and my brother used to go to whenever we got ill)
>I'm sitting on the front passenger seat
>I'm looking around, then I see something over us outside
>there are 3 big purple lights rotating around a center like the blades of a fan
>ask dad what are the lights over us
>those are called street lights son
This one is pretty fucky and to me it couldn't be anything other than a dream but I actually remember being at home and dad asking me and mom if we wanted to go for a short drive and only I said yes. The thing is that I don't even know why'd he park in front of the clinic. Also that was the only time I can remember that he asked us out at night instead of daytime. Never really talked about this to him because I'm convinced it all happened in my head. Worth mentioning that he sometimes says dumb shit like he's an alien and he came from another planet so I don't want to amplify his delusions.

>go camping with family
>there's a cabin, some of us sleep there and others in tents
>I go to sleep
>wake up in middle of the night
>I wake up inside a tent
>I see some of the people who were also in the cabin sleeping near me
>I get up, about to open the door flap to see outside
>don't remember anything after that
>wake up in the cabin
Pretty sure this one was a dream but it was very vivid anyways.
>>
>>18791524
Oh and on the second one, maybe it's redundant or obvious but I don't remember anything after I asked about the lights
>>
>>18791311
Measure dick 6 or 12 months ago.
>3.7 fully erect kill me now

Get blazed and study metaphysics, things went black for a while but I was still there saw some weird shit.

Measure dick yesterday
>5.1 inches, not bad

I prayed and received, not because I asked though. I had tried before and it didn't work.
>>
>>18791535
>inb4 not taken seriously

Neither would I but it happened.
>>
>>18791524
Vivid means clear not fuzzy you goober
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.