[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul binding spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170304-012158.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170304-012158.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
I am looking for a love/soul binding spell, but with a twist. It is to bind me and my deceased loved one. I can't find a spell for this. HELP!
>>
>>18790871
If you really care about this person, then why would you defy their free will, by slipping them a magic "Rufi"?
>>
>>18790871
Are you planning on tagging along with them or forcing them to wait for you?
>>
>>18790911
Tagging along. I just want to go wherever they go and be with them.
>>
>>18790936
How long ago did they pass?
>>
How about some grief counseling instead, faggot?
>>
>>18790994
3 years ago. Look if you guys can't help me just say so and I'll find the way myself.
>>
File: bettywhite.jpg (1MB, 2560x2559px) Image search: [Google]
bettywhite.jpg
1MB, 2560x2559px
>>18790871
>Soul binding spell Anonymous 03/18/17(Sat)22:58:28 No.187
well first put down the story books
>>
>>18791216
Well, this is the place for "story book" things...
>>
Find the demon Heurus. That is, the demon with the sigil of wings, a demon that is wrathful and protects Hell, but was bred to only love one. It is a special trait of Heruos that she is bound to her lover, and that bond shall know no end. Bargain with her, and ask her to bind you to the one you love. If you are lucky, you shall be gifted with manifestations of your lover, in one way or another.
>>
>>18790871
OP...I'm not sure how to say this. For one, it's best to let this idea go. They are already immortalized within your memories and thoughts of them. That is the best you can hope for in a sad situation like this.

As someone that's walked a similar path, I must urge you to not dabble in necromancy. You will not like the results because you will not bind yourself to the same person you've lost. This body is a shell for the soul and that soul is much larger than the aspect you saw in this life.

Please. I beg you to let this go.

If you truly can not, know that there are ways. I'll not be the one to give you the rope you'll hang yourself with, but I will say that there are merchants less interested in your well-being out there. If you choose to continue down this path ad truly devote yourself to it, you will eventually find a merchant willing to sell you enough to get all tied up in. He does not care for your well-being like I do, and I really can not stress enough how important it is that you do not bargain with him.

Some3 things are best left to memory, friend. It's hard, but you don't want to see what happens after the veil that is life is lifted and one becomes their true self again. Just let it go and love that you had the opportunity to love one as great as you had. For your own good, just let it go.
>>
>>18791078
sorry too much time has passed. You could try and find them again in this life they may have reincarnated.
>>
Pray to Jesus to make you soulmates.
>>
Don't do rituals, christ is the only one that can help you.
>>
Someone will help you when it's your time to pass. You'll be taken care of when it's your turn. The best thing you can do is try to find happiness in your life without this person. Try to find new love, if you can.
>>
>>18793716
>>18794126
wtf is up with this b0ard and cjjjhristans
>>
Find a blank sheet of paper
On one end, lay down an object that was/is close to that person
on the other end, lay down something you value greatly
draw a circle around each one, then a line connecting them
now fold the paper up, along with the belongings in it, and prick your thumb
drop a drop of blood on to where each of the circles would be
now, fire destroys things, we want to create something, so bury it in fertile soil with a seed of a wildflower on top

you've now become a massive fag with a sore thumb.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.