[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinwalker thread? skinwalker thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: skinwalker.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Okay /x/, ill start us off here.
>Be me, 22,live in generic backwater town
>Only people who really live there are old people and drug dealers, etc
>Planning weekend camping trip with best friend. His name is Matt
>weekend rolls, awwyee.jpeg
>We go to camp site in woods about five miles from civilization, bring 9mm cause was paranoid about coyote population
> Fast foward to midnightish? Didnt have my phone on cause i was saving the battery for emergencies etc
> "Anon, do you hear that?" Matt asks me, waking me up my tent.
Half asleep, i hear what sounds like shuffling outside our campsite.
>Tell Matt its probably a coyote and for him to go scare it off and i'd shoot it if it was aggressive.
>Matt leaves tent,all i hear is frenzied scampering from something
>Matt comes back, says "Anon, im going take a piss, wanna come with? Its dark"
>Weirded out by request by fuckit.gif
>Maybe he's scared of the dark I thought
>Matt goes behind a tree, i follow and bring gun just in case,i really dont like coyote's
>10 or so minutes pass
>Realize i havent even heard him breathe in a few minutes
>Call out to him,ask if he's okay
>No response
>Go check behind tree, no ones there.
>Kinda spooked
>Start looking for him
>Feel like im being watched hardcore
>Don't find him, wander a little deeper into woods
> Raspy ass breathing is heard from behind me
>Suddenly hit with godawful smell
>Turn around, some grey, hairless THING, is crouched a few meters away
>Scream,shoot at it with the 9mm
>Miss and start nopeing the fuck outta there
>It doesnt follow, runs off in opposite direction,prolly scared by gun shot
>Somehow stumble back into campsite,nerves on high alert
>Moment of sheer terror passes over me when i see my tent and Matt's and that only mine was unzipped, and was only unzippable from the inside
>'Matt' was inside my tent when i got woken up
>Go check Matt's tent, Matt is still there,asleep and in different clothes.
Will continue if wanted
>>
File: Korean demons and incest.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
Korean demons and incest.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
>>18790631
>creates a thread
>"plz ask for cont"
you a retard? ether post the full story or dont create a thread
fag.
>>
File: 1419364574492.jpg (241KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
1419364574492.jpg
241KB, 800x778px
>>18790699
You're a mean guy
>>
File: badass.png (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
badass.png
6KB, 290x174px
Nah, cause if peeps dont wanna read it i wont post the full thing
>>
>>18790699
forgot to tag kek
>>
>>18790737
i wanna read
>>
>>18790744
>kek

why is it funny?
>>
Thread is shit. Try again later.
>>
>>18790756
Cause it is.
>>18790747
typing up the rest now
>>
>>18790769
>Thread is shit. Try again later.

no
>>
Just post the rest
>>
File: RunBitch.jpg (13KB, 300x340px)
RunBitch.jpg
13KB, 300x340px
>Stand there for a minute, contemplating what in the actual hell i had landed myself into
>Hear that same raspy breathing again, horrible smell is back and is nearly gag worthy
>Turn around immediately and fire a shot at the thing's chest
>Almost Miss, graze its side
>Thing fucking screeches with the power of 100 tards
>Runs off into the woods just as Matt gets out of the tent, woken by all the noise
>"Anon what the fuck is going on?!"
> No clue, so make up bullshit story cause i know he'd never believe me. Tell him a coyote had been stalking around the campsite so i shot at it to scare it off
>He says whatever, goes back to sleep. I stay up rest of night, gun close by
>Morning comes, tell Matt that we had to pack up and go because my sister was in the hospital
>He doesnt know my family so its all good, he never suspects the lie
>We leave, and i vow to never go camping again.
>Never tell a soul about what happened, too afraid id get called crazy
>Mfw it still haunts me at night and i have a phobia of the woods at night
>>
okay, what the actual fuck, I thought skinwalkers were supposed to be a meme, but I just went out to get groceries and stuff, and take my usual route through the woods (I live in somewhat rural Minnesota)
And I don't know if it was just some homeless person or some shit, but it was just standing there, at the end of the path, its back facing me, I yelled out at it several times, fucking nothing, it turns towards me as I get near and IT HAD NO FUCKING EYES, WHERE ITS EYES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WERE JUST BLANK, HOLLOW SPOTS
Like someone had ripped out someone's eyes or some shit.
And the smell, it was fucking horrible, like a corpse that's been set out in a river too long or some shit(I live near a river valley). it was probably a bit muted because its fucking cold
And I turn to nope out of there, think better of it because I don't wanna take my eyes off this fucking thing, and turn back, its gone. its just fucking gone.

I backed out slowly, but jesus christ why
I don't think I'll be going through the woods at night anytime soon again.
>>
>>18791019
Did you fuck it?
>>
>>18791019
Skin walkers are more than just the meme, that shit is terrifiying
>>
>>18791142
It's all in the name. I remember once when I was young at camp, we were telling scary stories at a campfire. I was pestering the counsellor for a scarier story. He said offhand to me, "If I told you the story of the skinwalker you wouldn't sleep for weeks." Couldn't sleep that night, I just wept quietly in my tent, imagining what a skinwalker could possibly be. It's a good fucking name.
>>
>>18791086
Fuck no, I got out of there as fast as I could and took a different path.

>>18791142
>I never asked for this.png
I'm still feeling spooked. You know that feeling they describe, the "hairs raising up on the back of your neck" or w/e? Yeah, it was like that the whole time I was walking down that path after I saw that thing. Made me feel tense as all fuck.
>>
>>18791202
I understand. Like you're being hunted or some shit
>>
>>18791293
What disturbs me is I had that same sort of feeling while something, what I had assumed to be at the time to be a wild animal of some sort (in the dead of winter, with 2 feet of snow on the ground, so, you know...) going by the same path about a week back. So much so that I bolted before some critter came out of those woods.

Sucks the other path goes through a highway tunnel that the state govt is too fucking cheap to repair the lights on, and its pretty much unlit 3/4ths of the year, but meh, better then being spooked or something I guess.
>>
>>18791384
bring a very bright flashlight
>>
>>18791384
And bring some condoms for when you fuck it
>>
Idk if I've posted this here before or not, but here goes
>Live on navajo reservation with husband and his family currently
>I'm white but they're native
>This happened in the summer of 2013, before we were married
>His parents were in between moving, so lived in a temporary trailer for a month
>One night husband and I are sleeping on a mattress on the ground in the livingroom watching TV
>Husband is passed out, but I'm awake still watching GOT with his sister who's on the couch
>3 a.m., suddenly hear some sort of bark/chant in the distance (windows were open, it was fucking hot)
>Dogs and strays are all barking, freaking out in the little trailer park
>Suddenly, we hear footsteps on the fucking ceiling
>Like heavy footfalls, walking across the roof of the trailer
>Suddenly gone with no noise of jumping off
>Energy in the room has completely changed
>We both ask of we just heard that to confirm our sanity, both of us really shaken
>Stay up until 6 a.m. still watching GOT to distract ourselves
>During the day we look outside to see if it was possible some glonnie was fucking with us
>there's no way that someone could have gotten on the roof of our trailer, we're pretty high off the ground
>AC unit is sticking out the window, still 9 feet off the ground
>Huge fucking dent in it

I've had so many skinwalker experiences living here, but I've learned more and gotten used to it. I don't get scared anymore, since they say they feed off fear. Plus I think they're misunderstood.
>>
>>18791404
Sorry, I don't make greentexts that often, I hope it makes sense.
>>
>>18791404
>since they say they feed off fear. Plus I think they're misunderstood.

>t. skinwalker
>>
>>18791453
Navajo skinwalkers were once used for good during the Spanish and Mexican wars. They weren't negative, they were witches with useful powers that helped the tribe.
Then Ganado Mucho went on a witchhunt in like the 1870's and executed a whole bunch of them, families, children. No wonder they're bad nowadays.
>>
>>18791470
You're new is showing

Anyways, you do realize that when anons here say skinwalker, we usually tend to use the term to refer to goatmen, and the like, not, you know, the native american voodoo shit, right?

>tfw captcha
>>
>>18791501
I've already called them out on that. Maybe they should stop being retarded about it and call them by what they are.
>>
>>18791525
Muh board culture though
>>
>>18791197
Probably why people still call these things skinwalkers when that's the name of the navajo thing.
There used to be a "guide: to different names for these things (i think the one op talked about would be a fleshgait but idfk) but i think it's easier to just loop them all in since any of the stories would be fun to read.

It's made me petrified of the woods though. A LOT of them have happened in the mountains near my hometown (adirondacks) and i dunno man. My husband talked about going camping there and I begged him not to and to go to a more local area.

So far the only time i've gone camping was one of those sites where there's a lot of plots for people to set up in all within viewing distance of one another (we got kicked out in the morning because our group was acting like dicks and being really loud all night).

There was also a weird guy there with a trailer who was hanging clothes up to dry while wearing a suit. At a campground.
>>
>>18791384
Fuck guys.

I live in colorado and when you turn out of my apartment complex, to the right is gas stations, and it's all lit up, but if you look left towards the path into the mountains it's just PITCH BLACK. During the night if i have to go out, I won't look left. I'll glance to see if there's carlights coming but otherwise, no, fuck, i get so freaked out seeing it.

All because of these kinds of stories.

Keep em coming though i love em.
>>
>>18791404
If it's the navajo skinwalker (Which differs from OP's story) then no, they're not misunderstood. You should talk to your husband about them if he's willing to.

You're right in that they feed off fear, and saying their name is supposed to be a bad omen or attract them to you (Supposedly only affects those with navajo blood though so us white folk are fine but it'll make the native people nervous).

I've heard a few different legends about them but it usually boils down into it being a human, usually a navajo, who willingly committed a taboo act (Such as cannibalism or sacrificing a child) to gain immortality and the ability to shapeshift.

That's about all I know about navajo legends though since there's not as much info online (not that i saw but i haven't looked into this in years either).

The scary thing is what 4chan calls skinwalkers seems to be another entity, one that strives to blend in with other humans. I do think these ones are misunderstood since some stories end with no violence towards those being 'hunted' but others do so i don't know if it's a select few who don't want to hurt and just want to be human, or if it's another creature.
>>
>>18791822
I have, we've been together for years. I'm attending a Navajo college atm, and my Navajo history professor is an old medicine man.
He's actually the one that seemed disappointed that they get such a bad rap, and he seemed genuinely sad about the witchhunt. That's where I learned about the positive history behind skinwalkers.
There are some tales that to become a skinwalker, you have to do a terrible act, but that applies to modern-day skinwalkers. The old ones were just familial lines of witches.
And yeah, what 4chan understands about it seems a bit spooky, since they're not the same but have some similarities. There's lots of variants of types of skinwalkers in different native cultures tho.
>>
>>18791839
Fair enough but it's also fair to believe that all current skinwalkers are modern day ones in this case so the fear is now warranted even if it's an unfortunate product of those witch hunts.
>>
>>18791852
Yeah, true, most of the old ones were executed anyway. You make a good point
>>
>>18791794
>letting obvious bullshit from the internet keep you from doing things in the real world
>>
>>18791878
>implying i gave a fuck about camping in the first place

Fuck that. Seems like something that's more fun as a kid or a teenager with pot and alcohol than as an adult. No thanks.

Plus where I live there's wild animals and poisonous shit to worry about too so it's just not worth it to me unless it's at like a private park like before.

Also the woods are scary in general. Look at any innawoods thread at some of the non-paranormal finds and you'll see i have plenty of real shit to be scared of too.

I mean i'll walk trails and shit and go on small hikes but i ain't spending the night in the woods.
>>
I know the difference between the navajo skinwalkers and the skinwalkers im talking about, its just that i havent found a suitable name for the damn things beside skinwalker.

>I havent gone in that stretch of woods since, and i absolutely refuse to spend the night in any wooded area
>>
Sure, some Skinwalkers might be misunderstood, and end with no violence, but its like humans. Walk through Brazil looking like you have any sort of money. Not everyone there is gonna mug you, but you will get mugged eventually
>>
>>18790819
>stalked by creature, sees it twice at point blank range
>fires two shots, one completely missing one grazing it's side

I wouldn't tell this story to anyone either, OP. Practice shooting or something.
>>
File: 1468617803001.jpg (18KB, 500x441px)
1468617803001.jpg
18KB, 500x441px
>>18792738
>Walk through Brazil looking like you have any sort of money. Not everyone there is gonna mug you, but you will get mugged eventually
>>
The majority of skinwalker stories are just wendigo, fleshgait or goatmen stories. I mean skinwalkers are Navajo Indians that turn into animals by wearing pelts. The descriptions in the majority of these stories match the others and not skinwalkers
>>
File: LensFlare.jpg (46KB, 610x543px)
LensFlare.jpg
46KB, 610x543px
>>18793115
I said i had a gun, not that i was a good shot.
>>18793178
look@pic
>>
>>18790631
>only mine was unzipped, and was only unzippable from the inside

You had to unzip it to get.out of it didn't you... Derp
>>
>>18790819
He doesn't wake up untill a second gun shot? He was just totally oblivious to the one you shot a few minutes before in the dead of night. BS
>>
>>18791878
>implying it is not dangerous to go camping and go into the National Parks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2YJ_8b54BU
>>
>>18793641
>Implying i was pretty far into the woods, easily far enough that the sound of the first shot would be hard to hear through foliage, trees, and the fact that its a handgun, not a rifle or shotgun. Isnt that loud anon
>>
>>18790631
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18793841
Nice copy paste.
>>
File: Biggerbait.png (17KB, 626x624px)
Biggerbait.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>18793841
Ohh, someone's triggered
>>
>>18793841
>t. skinwalker
>>
You realize that Skinwalkers are exclusive to the Navajo people and their reservation right?

Fucking roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>18793841
Skinwalkers are the new Djinn.
>>
Mine may not be anything, in fact when it happened I just thought I had seen an enormous wolf or someth I ng. But over the years thinking about it...also it was in FL and there aren't any proper wolves here. Certainly nothing this size. No green text cuz phone.

Went to hog island in central FL with live long friend and his pops. It was last minute for me so when I arrived on site they were already set up and had gone out for the day in their John boat down the Withlacoochee river. Ever the outdoorsman, I decided to hike the Withlacoochee trail. Interesting note, at this point on the trail, it is within 5 miles of a huge state penitentiary and also the largest military cemetery in FL is just down the road. Coincidences im sure. So I decide to saunter down the trail - it'd a beautiful day, not too hot as is usually the case in FL. For whatever reason I chose to walk toward the penitentiary. I remember thinking I didn't want to go west cuz east was safer somehow. Not entirely sure. So I went hours east. I ventured off the path here and there, and it's not a super defined path, but you can usually find it if you're looking for it. So mid afternoon I was still heading east. The weather changed a bit. The wind picked up. It was far enough away from dusk that I knew I would make it back in time, but it had that ominous feeling that sometimes accompanies a storm or sunset, if anyone knows what I mean.....so I decide im going to continue on another 30 minutes or so then turn around. I don't remember seeing a fucking soul and it was pretty devoid of wilderness noises. Not at all silent, but the usual bird, squurrell, etc medley was MIA for most of the afternoon. I had been thinking about the possibility of walking up on an escaped inmate or possibly a wild hog, the 2 main possible threats that could've appeared, besides gators of course, but if you live in FL long enough, gators are as benign as seagulls. Don't swim in dark rivers and don't feed them..no threat. Cont.
>>
>>18794366
Sorry to ramble. OK so im still walking east and suddenly, instantly I feel this urge to turn around and be fucking quiet. It was one of those electric feelings....unexplainable, but I knew it was real. So I turned and got low, eventually crouching behind some brush. I was wearing camo and know how to not make a lot of noise in the woods. I remember this feeling in the pit of my gut telling me to bolt but I kept low and scanned the horizon east...lots of trees...but almost instantly I saw it, within 50 feet of the path was an enormous gray wolf. It was light gray and it was dense, not the typical scrawny coyotes we have here. I knew this was serious. It was slowly moving and I watched him head southwest for maybe 15 minutes before I lost sight of him and also feeling dread that I think this trail veered enough that this thing might fucking cut me off if I don't book it. On top of this it looked and felt like a fucking hurricane was just out of the treeline. So I stayed low and got to a dirt road I had crossed and after looking both ways to make sure nothing would see me, I darted across the road and sprinted back to camp. I probably ran a good 40 minutes before I felt safe enough to slow down.
>>
>>18794392
I didn't mention it to my friends. Im not sure why. In fact I kinda forgot about it until a while later. But there's seriously not a wolf that size in FL. If it weren't for the light gray fur and the clear hound snout and ears, it actually resembled a big fucking hog more than a canine simply because it was immense in the shoulders and haunches. I've always believed in paranormal so it would surprise me if it was something of the spirit variety, especially because of the feelings it gave me. I had a Glock .40 in my bag, I would never enter the woods unarmed, but when I saw this thing, it was like that scene in Jaws...."We're gonna need a bigger boat."

So tldr, FL fag spooked by big dog, the end. But honestly, you have to trust me, this wasn't dog sized, it was bear sized. And bears here are black and still not as big as this fucker. I don't remember any smell. And eventually that night it did rain pretty heavily, so the weather was not supernatural.
>>
>>18794415
It was a direwolf
>>
>>18794429
I thought a dire wolf was basically the modern dog ancestor that lived in Europe however many thousand years ago. Is that what you mean or is dire wolf something supernatural?
>>
>>18794429
I wanna fuck a direwolf
>>
>>18794366
>>18794392
>>18794415
>>18794429
Ok, I looked for something similar to what I saw. Strangely, this photo was closer than an actual wolf. So the body and color are right. I don't remember the tail but I don't think it was this bushy and the head wasn't nearly this big. Actually the head was never facing me. I could see its snout and ears but I never saw it's eyes. That gave me a chill typing.....
>>
>>18794500
Last thing and I'll shut up. I could see its back over palm fronds....if there are any FL fags, those palms that are ubiquitous in FL woods, that can get 6 feet or taller...as it was walking, i saw it over thinges that actual wolves could hdie behind. Fuck me why didnt i tell some one about this before. Had to be 2008-2009.
>>
>>18794457
Dire wolves were about 3 times bigger than your standard grey wolf and hyper aggressive.
>>
>>18794588
its supernatural>>18794457
in that they're supposed to be extinct.
>>
>>18794303
>implying shape shifting / voice copying entities are totally 100% exclusive to Navajo people and their reservation.

Examples of shapeshifting in classical literature include many examples in Ovid's Metamorphoses, Circe's transforming of Odysseus' men to pigs in Homer's The Odyssey, and Apuleius's Lucius becoming a donkey in The Golden Ass. Proteus was noted among the gods for his shapeshifting.

There are tales in Ireland and Britain of Fairies, witches, and wizards that were noted for their shapeshifting ability.

Tales abound about the selkie, a seal that can remove its skin to make contact with humans for only a short amount of time before it must return to the sea.

Scottish mythology features shapeshifters, which allows the various creatures to trick, deceive, hunt, and kill humans. Water spirits such as the each uisge, which inhabit lochs and waterways in Scotland, were said to appear as a horse or a young man.

Other tales include kelpies who emerge from lochs and rivers in the disguise of a horse or woman in order to ensnare and kill weary travelers.
>>
>>18794607
Plus, cant forget things like the Louisiana Rougaro
>>
>>18794607
hell, you can even achieve the same sort of thing with cutting edge technology
>>
>>18790699
Enjoyed it, just realized the file name though.
Kek.
>>
>>18793637
i think the point was the other guy never left his tent bc it was zipped
>>
anons op i think the real question is how can you tell the difference between a skin walker and a disabled person?
>>
>>18790631
>those milking breats
>>
>>18790631
>Skinwalker asks you to bring gun
>Fires gun but friend is still slep

3/10
>>
>>18790631
>Turn around, some grey, hairless THING, is crouched a few meters away
>>18791019
>IT HAD NO FUCKING EYES, WHERE ITS EYES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WERE JUST BLANK, HOLLOW SPOTS

I read both of these stories and to me, it sounds like you two are describing the rake.
>>
>>18795597
>the rake.
Minnesotanon here
thought the rake was supposed to have ganky hands and no clothes though.
The thing I came across had a red hoody, greyish undershrit and tan khakis.
>>
>>18795622
You didn't say it was fully dressed in human clothes.
>walking in the woods at night cuz im a full tad
>see gray hairless anthropomorphic blob in my way up ahead. It is literally indistinguishable from an alien
>ask it the meaning of life and if I can see its mothership
>weird, indescribable thing pull's it's goodie up over its head and says
>"hey, can I borrow tree fiddy"
>I run from the monster and find the first x thread I see to tell my story to my /b/ros before I fall asleep whack in to MLP snuff porn
>>
>>18796399
>>"hey, can I borrow tree fiddy"
go back to imgur
>>
>>18790631
I've posted before, don't know if skinwalkers just cryptids innabush.

>Australian
>on the Murray river
>house boat with family
>all is well on the SA side
>few yowies houses, some roos and just birds n shit
>cross the border and pull up well innascrub
>having a beer on the roof with the girls while dad and 2 brother in laws are fishing
>having good time when girls decide to go inside
>go to join them but grab another stubby from the esky
>reach the stairs when a sudden blood curdling scream from other side of the river pierces the air
>sounded like a woman getting murdered
>tell myself it's just a fox cause no one is out this far (hadnt seen anyone for days)
that afternoon
>decide to go for a walk innascrub
>gf tags along
>come across some yowie dens that have been trashed
should've stopped there
>walk well innabush
>come across dried up creek with old animal tracks everywhere
>rabbit warrens have been dug out
>no roos or birds anywhere
>prey instinct kicks in suddenly
>I know we are being hunted
>air smells like rabbit guts
>grab the nearest rock and tell my gf to start heading back to the boat
>>
>>18796424
>hear something following us a ways off so I lead her about 150 meters away from the boat around the bend
>treck back through the water

she was mildly freaked out but not too bad

>next morning about 3am
>eyes shoot open
>prey instinct has kicked in again
>look over and my gf is awake
>before I can say anything there is a howl in the distance
sounded like a rabid dog being run over by a lawn mower
>flight instinct kicking in
>suddenly hear 3 more of these things at varying distances
>realise the closest one is guiding them to where we came out of the scrub earlier
fuckers used our scent
>when the others get closer howling stops replaced by silence
>suddenly the weight in the houseboat shifts
>something or things have climbed on
>hear them climbing all over the boat
>they go up to where we were sitting earlier that day
>after 40 or so minutes they finally retreat back into the scrub
>stay up with gf till sunrise cause we were both terrified

I ended up talking to one of my sisters who was staying at the back of the boat.
She said she heard something trying to open the door to the outside.
We ended up heading back towards civilization.
>last night my brother in laws were deunk af
>howling into the wind cause drunk
>the very same howl comes from up stream
>would go as far to say it sounded angry
Fuck the Australian bush
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.