[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is this place? Its the temple of occulus anubis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What exactly is this place? Its the temple of occulus anubis in Damascus Oregon but what is it used for?
>>
>>18790621
that name is completely made up. i remember when these images first hit the board.

I'm not certain what the place is specifically, other than private property that was at least originally decorated by people heavily into ancient egyptian shit.

I remember part of the origin of the fake name "oculus anubis" was the anons who originally found and posted about this place confused the statue of sekhmet (the one visible behind the gate) with anubis.
>>
>>18790651
I noticed the statue was Sekhmet and not Anubis. Thank you for clearing up the fake nmar
>>
I've never heard of this shit. Can anyone tell me where it is? Perhaps provide some background or some links? I really like the gate. Looks amazing
>>
>>18790720
It's thing that an anon that lives close by posted once, it's a closed community and has rare statues.
>>
>>18790720
it's in or near damascus oregon, that part is correct. some if not all of the images were captured with google maps streetview.

some anons were all into this and a few who lived nearby were making this plan to trespass under cover of night to find out what kind of nefarious deeds are done there (simply contacting the property owners and asking was too dangerous i guess... you know how reptilians are) but to my knowledge they never followed through, or they got busted and were too embarassed to post about their police experience.

or they got eaten by reptilians.

I would venture to guess that the place is or was the property of a Rosicrucian. A.M.O.R.C. hq is in california, so it's not a big stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>18790741
It is privately owned by a company called Oculus. They have multiple locations throughout the US but they only have 3 employees and they are all employed at this location. They have a permit to build tunnels and built $2M dollars in tunnels. All the neighbors have the last name Neal. A user named Sarahlynn11 got a few pictures before police showed up
>>
>>18790621
I don't know, too bad they have an impenetrable iron fence so no one will ever make it in there to find out.
Such is luck.
>>
>>18790759
Oh that's right, i forgot about Oculus Inc.

Evidently the property owners are friends with a couple of professional clowns, as you can see from their blog http://shmanarchy.blogspot.com/2015_08_01_archive.html
>>
i mean, that's pretty spooky right? a couple of professional clowns shilling for this place?
>>
>>18790796
yah that clown blog was, odd... Weed makes people fucking stupid I guess. Course, I did Heroin for the 5 years and mostly pills for like 7 before that, so I cant say much. Better to be stupid than strung the fuck out.
>>
>>18791563
I live in Oregon. What do you guys think the chances of me breaking in and surviving is?
>>
File: Whacko.png (224KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Whacko.png
224KB, 640x360px
>>18790759

Oculus means eye, or circular opening. Like a Stargate.
Neal - Jack O'Neill
Underground base.
Obsession with Egypt.

This is where SG1 lives!
>>
>>18790621
Does anyone got the coords of it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.