[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groundhog day/deja vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).png (3KB, 353x143px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 353x143px
Anyone got any stories to do with time looping, and deja vu? Yesterday I relived the day before it. To understand this you have to understand my memory, I remember things usually by a 24 hour basis, after that its very hard to recall memories and hazy at best. Now into my story, I wake up as normal and the days going like normal, get coffee, get a shower, go to work on the train. I get into work and I walk into the reception area, where I say hello to the receptionist, then I get a flash of memory a second before she starts talking, I'm able to predict perfectly what she's going to say, she tells me that Jared (head of department) wants to speak with me. I say oh, okay and walk off, it was strange but at this point I thought it was probably nothing, until it went on like this till about 12PM (I get into work at 9am) I was abit spooked but thought, "I'm here to work, not question my own time frame" and continued on with my day. Jared had just finished his meeting and wanted to talk to me, and yet again throughout that conversation I was able to predict everything he was saying. And then after that everyone started asking questions that I felt I'd already answered before, to the point where I said to someone that I answered that question yesterday, and they looked at me weird and said "no you didn't, I barely saw you yesterday" after this I was like "what the fuck is going on" and decided to just hang on till the end of my shift. I did but not before I had another experience when I was sharing out these little cupcakes from the office kitchen, and I was able to predict who was going to have one and who didn't want one. I feel like all this together is either some freaky coincidences or I'm losing the plot, or I'm reliving the same day. Either way I think the loop is broken now.
>>
>>18790502
Déjà vu is a phenomenon in which the visual information reaches your brand slightly before your brain properly processes it, so it results in believing you have seen the scene in front of you before, but really your brain just took a shit for a moment.

It's not supernatural. It's practically overly-natural.
>>
>>18790865
It's actually similar to epilepsy, in the sense that the neurons all flip their membrans in a small area of the brain, when it's visually related it's a deja vu, Jamais vu or presque vu.

The reason why the neurons do that it's not all clear.
>>
>>18790865
Still felt fucking weird, anything to be worried about if you get it really often?
>>
>>18790914
i heard it happens to young people alot more, itll probably settle down around after your teens or mid twenties
i had it a ton
>>
File: crying-lebron-james-895x445.jpg (76KB, 895x445px) Image search: [Google]
crying-lebron-james-895x445.jpg
76KB, 895x445px
>>18790865
Thanks a lot Anon, I built my entire self-identity on my deja vu being magical dimension-shifting, but after reading your post I researched what you said and it's 100% true. Now I will have to figure out what to do since the life I was living was a lie.
>>
>>18790865
I'd agree but when I was a kid I had the most vivid de ja vu even though it was kind of wasted. Only reason I feel so strongly about it is because it happened during the premier show of megas xlr. I was quoting the characters for 2-3 minutes (yes it has semi predictable dialect). Only thing I could think of is that there was a sneak sneak peak even earlier than this ( this was a preview that only showed the first episode and not like 2-3 that was shown the next few day).
>>
>>18791051
Stick around and ruin other people's special snowflake self-perceptions perhaps? You know, like how people who got molested as kids become child molesters in adulthood? It's the circle of life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.