[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tarot/Oujia/Disposal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: owendavey7.jpg (239KB, 842x561px) Image search: [Google]
owendavey7.jpg
239KB, 842x561px
Thread for spooky stories and disposal of paranormal goods.
How do I get rid of tarot cards? I stopped using my cards after laying a spread and smelling sulfur. I grew up in a very religious household and have decided to go back to my roots instead of dabbling in paranormal things.
>Me Take up tarot
>Everything is fine and good, learning lots, recognizing patterns in the cards and in different peoples readings.
>Start asking more questions about my life to the cards and get not so great results
>Finally reach a reading that fills room with sulfur smell
>A few days later my grandfather with Alzheimers' gradually gets more irritated and his condition worsens, dad with schizophrenia starts hearing things around the house.
>Three small black birds hit the kitchen window and die within the next few days.
I don't believe in the cards anymore but have a general respect for them and don't just want to trash them.
>>
>>18790419
Whadja do anon? Spread to tell King Paimon to suck your dick?
>>
>>18790419
bring them to a used book store. that's how i've acquired more than one deck.

>inb4 haunted by spirits woo woo woo
>>
They'll follow you everywhere you go
>>
>>18790480
Do they really accept them?
>>
>>18790419
I'm not sure about how you could properly get rid of the cards, but definitely do not burn them.

Also the only thing you can really do is ask a spiritual leader to bless you/your home and pray to whoever you worship for protection. Good luck anon
>>
>>18790432
huh?
>>18790495
..nah
>>18790480
I was thinking of setting them down at randomand hoping someone else would pick them up but i want to disconnect myself from them.
>>18790569
thank you for your input i appreciate it. i don't want to make the situation worse
>>
>>18790419
I doubt if it's the cards, then, especially if you don't believe in them.

Is this the first time you've noted any disturbances where you live? Maybe you just need to cleanse the area with sage or some kind of ritual.
>>
Burn them completely and put the ashes in a flowing stream/river
>>
>>18793354
I believed in them at first, and i got really into it but as all of this stuff happened i don't believe in using the cards anymore that's all. Yes it is the first time i've noticed anything strange about where we lived. This is my parents house and my family is very devoutly christian. I would like to make sure everything is ok before I leave for college.
>>
>>18794409
I've heard not to burn them?
>>
Where are you located? I'd want that deck and can include a ritual to cut you off from them.
>>
>>18794427
New Mexico. My extended family has a history of brujeria and native american religions so i take this very seriously.
I doubt we are in the same area.
>>
>>18794438
Nope, I live in California. What kind of deck is it?
>>
>>18794447
It's just Rider-Waite. They were actually a gift from someone that was more interested in tarot than I, however, we don't talk anymore and they have strong disdain for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.