[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Trump do this so much? Is trump the Devil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-03-16-15-58-19-675961009.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16-15-58-19-675961009.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
Why does Trump do this so much? Is trump the Devil?
>>
>>18788963
Of course, every president ever is the devil.
>>
Yes.
>>
he's showing his fap hand
>>
>>18788963
If you closely follow it, you'll be hypnotized. Hypnosis 101

Also, use headphones.
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>
>>18788998
Hm, this actually makes me think. Any more articles on Trump using mass hypnosis?
>>
it means okay
>he is not okay
>>
>>18789003
World leaders using hypnosis is nothing new. I know he's a popular target but Hitler is a great example of this. Guy looked like a fucking toad and acted like an autist with his advisors but he had some sort of psychic control over the masses, even moreso than "telling them what they wanted to hear". Reagan, Kennedy, Lincoln, some of the real successful presidents also probably did the same.

Trump's presidency may end up being very successful because he definitely seems to have some sort of deeper effect on people.
>>
>>18789016
yes, the mass ridicule and international facepalming that has been all over the news since he took office will soon dry up to be replaced with adulation and fawining.
>>
>>18789016
Do you think they do it purposefully? Or maybe their unconscious body language is where their success stems from?
>>
>>18788963
I'm pretty sure the devil has a three-figure IQ, so no.
>>
He was a master chef in a past life.
>>
>>18788963
he is the pied piper of hamlin, but rather than a flute he plays a very tiny invisible violin.
>>
>>18788963
I do that a lot when explaining something and as far as I know, I don't have red horns or anything
>>
>>18788963
He's goin Ayyyyy lmao!!! it is secret hand gesture towards the trogs you see.
>>
File: 1487898192560.jpg (442KB, 1245x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487898192560.jpg
442KB, 1245x1600px
>>18788963
3rd Eye. Three fingers represent number 3 and rays of light. Get woke nigga.
>>
>>18788963
The collective consciousness likes to use that to communicate things that can't be spoken.
>>
It's a "W" and a "P" for White Power.
>>
Because if you want people to pay attention to you, you move your hands when you talk. Learned that in a class somewhere or something like that.
>>
>>18789305
It's a cheap trick.

You are supossed to have the attention when you are the president.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.