[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First, let me say that i fully accept the UFO/ abduction as an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: steven_greer_logical_fallacies.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steven_greer_logical_fallacies.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
First, let me say that i fully accept the UFO/ abduction as an actual real phenomenon that exists and has affected many people around the world.

However, people need to know that Steven Greer is an absolute fraud and pathological liar. In fact, he is an expert at lying. He is extremely intelligent and what he says is compelling and really captures your imagination. But they are all lies. Nothing he has ever said has ever come true. The evidence is never released. He refuses to give any names of people he has "meetings" with. He has a bullshit answer for every possible contingency. I was fooled too and it took me a lot of studying and perspective to come to the conclusion that he is a pathological liar.

Steven did the most compelling 3 hour interview with the paracast in 2004. I must have listened to that interview 50 times because it was so thought provoking. But after studying that one interview for years I came to the conclusion that they were all lies. You can find holes in what he says if you listen.

In the end he is a super bright guy with a lot of juicy fictional stories. It's sad but it's true. If you don't believe me , do your research. If you listen carefully to what he said claimed over the years and then place all of his assertions in context, you would KNOW he is lying, probably about everything.

Steven Greer is a parasite and a conman. The extent to which he is involved in any Disclosure related projects or events, rest assured, is the extent to which they are corrupted and false.
>>
File: dr-steven-greer.gif (194KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
dr-steven-greer.gif
194KB, 467x700px
>>18788707
Furthermore, I put this guy in the same category as a say a William Cooper or Jordan Maxwell, or maybe even a Richard Doty. Richard Doty was at least upfront with his disinformation-spreading. Don't you get it? There won't ever be any "evidence" for alien life. Ever, unless "they" absolutely have no choice, which is highly unlikely. If they admit EBE's exist, then eventually they will have to deal with the fact that they're been willingly and strategically obfuscating and outright lying to everybody about the history of humanity for a long time. This will cause many people to doubt the system, and once enough people doubt the system, it loses it's power and is taken over and restructured.

You see, all that power and wealth hangs in the balance teetering precariously above just one Great Lie, and there are many more where this one came from. Now do you see why these people are so careful with their information? If you have near limitless power, wealth, and resources, what do you fear most of all? You fear losing it.

This is the very reason we must fight against the lies and manipulations of people like Greer.
>>
>>18788707
I remember when the disclosure project first got rolling almost 20 years ago, have come to similar conclusions.
>>
I liked disclosure project but always felt iffy about that guy.

UFOlogy is filled to the brim with quacks and charlatans.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
There is a substantial dis-information network actively denying the existence of extraterrestrials. As was mentioned, they will deny it until the ships land. Then they're going to run.

Because that day is the beginning of the tribulation and their evil ways will be exposed. Yes, it will take down 2000 years of history and 90% of known science in 5 minutes. Medical and energy will be revolutionized on day 1 - the real Independence Day. That day there will be no more obstacles and humans can finally break their bonds of spiritual slavery. Forever. That day, everything gets redefined.

Source: aliens, like pic related.
>>
>>18788719

So many people in the UFO community are so eager for full official disclosure that they are ready to accept any bullshit at all costs no matter how obviously bogus. And likewise, many people in the mainstream would readily accept an extraterrestrial announcement due to the novelty aspect alone. But we must be mindful as a global society that such a polarizing concept will not be introduced to the world without an attached ulterior agenda.

>>18788728

You're either completely duped gullible shill-bot or a straight-up liar. Doesn't really matter - the effect is the same.

Many have postulated that the widespread alien conditioning initiative is the precursor an impending fake alien invasion, hypothetically requiring the abolition of all international barriers, allowing for the full execution of a satanic New World Order agenda.

As some of you may recall, Boyd Bushman’s last interview wasn’t the first piece of alien UFO propaganda to be used against the public, and it certainly won’t be the last. The aftermath serves as a stark reminder that a carefully crafted viral message can carry malevolent baggage hidden inside a seemingly benign exterior. Only by staying vigilant and continuing to question every facet of the world around us can we stay protected against the war of disinformation on humanity at large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpaOoru1j4
>>
You're from the same disinformation network. Disclosure will be experiential, not coming from some government or organization. Burn in Hell, jackass.
>>
File: Greermoneypile_zpsca501ff6.jpg (118KB, 784x446px) Image search: [Google]
Greermoneypile_zpsca501ff6.jpg
118KB, 784x446px
>>
I've been abducted since I was a child because of lost memories, fake memories, silent traumas, and some flashbacks.

You can AMA me, althought:

>I've never seen those creatures, or I don't remember it
>I think they care about us, that's why they take such effort on manipulating our minds trying to erase their -i think- scientific research
>I haven't got any spectacular thing to tell, actually, like "I went to a ship and I saw the holographic flat-earth populated by reptilians"
>>
Just out of curiosity, who does /x/ think is more likely than not a credible source of information about UFOs and alien lifeforms?

I like to think that the closer you get to the truth, the greater the chance that someone from the gov will send out someone to whack you.

There may be many fakers looking to make a quick buck but I think people like Phil Schneider and Karla Turner are genuine or at the very least good actors.Also they're dead.

So who else is a good source?
>>
>>18788743
Spoken like a true shill. There is no UFO community but there is a community of government funded disinformation groups. They're everywhere from NASA to psychiatry. Why would an alien life form that has an experiential relationship to God introduce themselves to the most corrupt humans on Earth - politicians and doctors?
>>
>>18788873
>relationship to God
You're one of THOSE retards?
>>
>>18788707

Yeah, the dude is obviously disinfo meant to drive people chasing the windmills. Was pretty obvious DESU.
>>
>>18788707

The Disclosure project itself is fake fakery fakeridoo fakesville.

But there is truth out there, but it is local. This phenomena that we experience is parallel species to so called humans imo and everything is just a smokescreen to distract us from it.
>>
>>18788938

WHO THE FUCK WROTE DESU THERE AT THE END OF MY MESSAGE !!!

Was I hacked ? Is this a meme? Because I surely did not write this.
>>
>>18788707
The fact that he uniformly denies the possibility of negative ETs is the biggest tip off.
>>
>>18788947
Ding Ding Ding! You sir are 100% correct.
>>
>>18788768
>I've been abducted since I was a child

nah you haven't.
>>
File: aliens.png (2MB, 608x1385px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
2MB, 608x1385px
>>18788707

I'm with you OP, not only is he a scam artist he is fucking up ufology by sliding this new age agenda shit. The disclosure project actually dismisses any claims of abduction (the actual statement being "those are just stories people make up") because they're too frightening to acknowledge.
>>
>>18789487
You are projecting your own values on the UFO phenomena. It could be that Greer's spiritual approach is as valid as your own perspective, just that you are closed to the possibility.
>>
File: ATTABOYATA.jpg (338KB, 1536x1674px) Image search: [Google]
ATTABOYATA.jpg
338KB, 1536x1674px
>>18788947

>there is truth out there

No doubt the truth is still "out there" in terms of ufo's and aliens, but the truth is the whole ufo believing phenomenon is an industry as a matter of fact it's a Billion $ industry. And for such an industry to thrive and survive it must be continuosly fed by a long line of hucksters and con men to keep the gravy train flowing. They feed on people hopes and dreams and psychological illnesses to get rich quick. And until you take away the dollar value of UFO's you will keep getting bogus crap, the government doesn't need to conduct disinformation operations - these people who profit from the ufo industry does it for them.
>>
File: artificialrings.jpg (77KB, 602x422px) Image search: [Google]
artificialrings.jpg
77KB, 602x422px
>>18789501
You're starting to get it anon. See the real conspiracy is on the part of UFO Cultists, they honestly believe that all these people coming from inside the military to confirm that we have had contact and too offer their own experiences as proof are all in on it too make money. Because that's obviously your biggest concern when you get on in years and start looking back on your life and thinking about what kind of world you'll leave behind for your grand-children and future generations: "How can I prank the UFO believers and make a little extra cash to buy myself a new car that I won't even live long enough to properly enjoy?" Not: "This is important, people deserve to know the truth and I'm sick of the lies." Nah, that's all an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJYX7ec5sQ
>>
For all practical purposes, just like the existence of God, the existence of Aliens visiting Earth is a useless thing to consider.

If it is true you are not, and never will be, important enough to know.
>>
>>18789495
theosophy is blatantly anti-christianity, have you read about HP Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Lucis Trust, League of Nations / UN / Round Table Group etc.

I'm always skeptical when people hide their intentions behind bland phrases and positive language. They obviously want to take control of the minds of billions of people with this shit, and it's not really working because it's garbage.
>>
File: aldrin_and_aliens.jpg (29KB, 394x438px) Image search: [Google]
aldrin_and_aliens.jpg
29KB, 394x438px
>>18789501
Right, the conspiracy-tard straw-man has become almost too rotted out to be of substance, so now we have the >>"They're all charlatans looking to make money off of you gullible UFO cultists." line.

What are the odds that all the whistle-blower testimony and evidence amassed would be fabricated and yet so consistent and readily independently verified? What about testimony from former insiders that there has been a disinformation campaign in effect based on discrediting and ridicule? All invalid because some anon online claims that the real conspiracy is that all UFO "researchers" are exploiting a religious belief in Aliums!
>>
>>18791529

LOL.

let's see - propositional fallacy, goalposting, argument from incredulity, and confirmation bias all rolled into one.

good job.

if you were a legitimate researcher concerned about witness testimony being discredited, then it seems logical that you would also be speaking out against money and spotlight-grabbing shills like Greer and Hoagland who cast a pall of fakery and self-aggrandizing lies across the the entire topic.

I look forward to reading your green text mockery, accusations of tu quoque, strawman claims, claims of ad-hominem attacks, your confirmation bias, and general attempts at re-directing away from the topic.
>>
>>18791537
Why would anybody believe anything this fuckhead says? he's a fucking joke.
>>
>>18788711
I like cooper. You should check out the years befor his death. He thought he was being used i believe.
>>
>>18788707
>Steven Greer is an absolute fraud and pathological liar.

Yup.

Total hack that makes money fooling people into believing they're seeing alien aircraft when they're just seeing signal flares, or some other bullshit.

Vid related: signal flares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teeRzaybrXw
>>
>>18788768
Sounds like you weren't abducted by an E.T, maybe a predator and these bizarre memoirs are defensive couner-measures to suffered childhood abuse. If you can't remember shit, then how do you know you were abducted by E.Ts? That's a huge leap, human.
>>
>>18788947
> ... fake fakery fakeridoo fakesville
Th-Th-Th-Th-Th...That's all folks!
>>
>>18791537
I agree that Greer is a con man, but he has a point about witness testimony.
Why do we dismiss a professional's testimony (especially when he has experience in that field (for example a pilot that sees a UFO is far less likely to mistake a plane for anything else)) when we take into account the testimony of pretty much anyone on a criminal investigation.
The fact is, you can present evidence and it will easily be dismissed as false or disinformation.
That is the major victory of anyone that wants the truth about aliens and UFOs and shit to remain obfuscated.
>>
>>18793342
big marine signal flare company is also named ORION. kek.
>>
>>18793854
it's a logical fallacy.
>>
>>18793854
>Why do we dismiss a professional's testimony

Because people don't understand probability and performance.

Jew lawyers want us all to believe that witness testimony is "unreliable", so they can help criminals escape justice in our corrupt and fucked up court system, which is completely bullshit. If you test 1000 people on their powers of observation and recall ability, you're going to get a bell curve of performance, just like any other skill. Some will be totally wrong, some will be mostly wrong with a few things right, some will be mostly right with a few mistakes, and some will be amazingly accurate. The accuracy of any given individual can be increased based on training and experience....which is why observational skills are trained, and tested, in various specialties in our military.

Only a moron dismisses human observation without examining the circumstances surrounding the observation, and the individual making the observation, and when examined, a degree of probability can be determined with a reliable degree of accuracy.

The bottom line is that there is not only a percentage of observations that are true and accurate, but they are amazingly accurate.
>>
>>18788707
I saw that infamous Joe Rogan podcast where Joe, who is normally very gullible, wasn't buying a second of it. so funny when a dummy like Ro-Ro can't be fooled by this piece of shit Greer
>>
>>18788949
when you try to do the acronym for desu or tbf it comes out as desu. it probably did it for me just now lol. filters are fun
>>
>>18794107
All of this is by-passable if the E.Ts decide to make themselves known in an obvious way.
Problem? Most real ufos are seen at night and by people who were caught off guard and can't take a quality image. I've had a sighting where there were two fleets of at least seven ufos in the shape of the big dipper that came over the tops of some trees while I was driving. I'm driving along a road that doesn't have a shoulder, so you look suspecious if you just park in the merging lane that divides two way traffic. Second way occurred bout 2- 5 mins later, while im driving along the same road by now, I've gotten to a city centre near a mall. It's almost 11pm, and I decide to pull over into a lit but empty parking lot.

I took some photos, and lost some. But as you can see, ufo sightings aren't exactly planned events and often times, they occur during an inconvenient times. From what i've heard/ read, they don't usually stop and pose for pictures in appropriate lighting conditions. I did capture their attention and one flew directly over me at a slower pace then the others. I also captured the attention of some passing drivers who didn't see what had happen and who probably called the police that I saw shortly afterwards as I were pulling out of the lot.
>>
>>18794251
* second wave occurred bout 2-5 mins later*
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.