[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 23

File: 1455841663401.jpg (51KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1455841663401.jpg
51KB, 728x546px
I was scumming around 8ch/x and saw this, what's your word?

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.
Ok, it's fairly straight forward, not even odd. Smarter kids getting more appropriate lessons, better education even more opportunities. It still sounds like a good thing from outside. But it gets spoopy...
Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on /pol/ one day [ https://archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.
A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (ok it's a given on /pol/)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>18788304
bump
>>
>>18788304
I vaguely remember being placed in a separate class for "gifted kids", this was also in a private Christian school so take it as you may

I have blue eyes
I have an Occipital Bun
When I was a newborn I contracted Ecoli sepsis and almost died because my mom refused to vaccinate me for fear that I would become autistic (imagine her surprise when I actually wound up autistic anyway)
first born
I do remember having speech therapy
My fiance is an art student but shes white as fuck
Honestly I do have what someone might call "prophetic dreams" (at the risk of sounding like a roleplaying edgelord) like occasionally I'll have cases of dejavu in which a moment will correspond to a dream I had a few days prior. these dreams are totally random and meaningless.
thats about it.
>>
What the fuck... I did this, have blue eyes, occipital bun, was brought back to life during my birth (moms diabetic had complications, barely remember my time spent in those classes, love /x/ but that's a give in, smoked, have a scar next to my right eyebrow, am a first born son, have migraines constantly especially when I try to sleep.... still convinced base reality is just a simulation.
>>
Get this.
I was GATE. Had a spaniard art major gf (close enough).
Have occipital bun.
Best part of all
>am nigger.
Had my drug period but it was pills and coke in college.
Grew up in a nice suburb so all NDEs were car-related.
Premature baby.
Your thread has rustled this dindu, I'm interested:
>>
>>18788381
One of us. One of us.
>>
>>18788304
I took GATE classes in Elementary and meet almost none of those criteria.

Where are you going with this nonsense?
>>
>>18788392
Maybe he's wanting to start a discussion on why these seemingly separate traits are we're found to be so common? You know instead of the 20 RP "Im a ayy lmao AMA", "How do summon succubus", "How do I devil"
>>
>>18788304
I was in GATE in Los Angeles around 1997-2001

I am blonde with blue eyes
Possess occipital bun
Strange experiences with entities during childhood (could be hallucinations, though, don't want to type out the stories right now)
I'm in my mid 20's and I smoke too much weed
First born son
150 IQ or so
Highly intuitive
etc
>>
>>18788304
I'm not from america but most of these tick: except for blue eyes
being followed(that's anxiety problems dude)
no gf
no spec education here

Am I special??
>>
>>18788407
>>18788392
it's something that I have noticed a ton of /x/philes across different boards share.
>>
What years did all these people go through GATE? Could be a coincidence but a lot of people have experienced similar things.
>>
File: POL_mkultra.png (546KB, 3672x1480px) Image search: [Google]
POL_mkultra.png
546KB, 3672x1480px
>>18788304

I went through most if not all of the threads and picked out some relevant info that GATE classes tend to have in common or whatever

I was in two dif ones from 11 years old to 14.
>>
File: Ayylium.jpg (46KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylium.jpg
46KB, 201x211px
>>18788304
GATE was also in Finland.
Only things i remeber from it is the zener cards, iq-test and the toothpaste tasting shit from the paper cups.
>>
bump because i spent a lot of time on that colossal pic
>>
were are investigating this topic

we have a discussion group on telegram
>>
Anyone remember this?
>>
I was tested for GATE but i was a lazy fuck of a kid and wanted to be in class with my friends
I only have the occipital bun, birth complications, speech therapy and premonition dreams
IQ is like 130, so only meh smart
>>
What ancestry do most of you GATE people have?
>>
>>18789634
I am 100% Scandinavian and my Grandfather is a freemason
Lot of mental illness on my dads side
>>
>>18788304
Macro evolution

The species advances with technologies
>>
>>18789676
MOOOOOODS!!!
>>
>>18789634
almost entirely northern european. strong german and scandinavian roots but i'm from America.
>>
>>18789554
What. What is that? I do recognize it.
>>
Sounds like something average people tell themselves to feel better. Hell, that's half of /x/ though.
>>
I'm the one who posted the pic I forgot to comment on the list you shared

I have the following only:
Blue eyes, occiptal bun (even tho i read EVERYBODY HAS THIS btw), a drowning NDE, lack of memory of GATE, the building was underground so that counts as lack of windows, I think I'm being followed or at the least tracked continuously, heavy interest in /x/ phenomina, my heavy drug period was around 15-17 years old, meme magic, above average intuition

but in the spirit of being fair, these things can all be pretty common place
>>
In b4 tits or gtfo, but what do female former GATE kids have in common?
>>
>>18789759
female here but I honestly don't know. I got close with only 2 other females in my GATE classes and I can't think of any similarities really...

one was native american with a deadbeat dad, the other was pretty slavic looking with a slavic looking family but she had a deadbeat mom... So maybe deadpeat parents? absent parental figures? fits my situation, too, at least. but with a million deadbeat parents in the world it's not that weird a coincidence
>>
File: 1489871685761.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489871685761.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
the only thing in GATE I remember is building parachutes for eggs out of classroom products, and hoping they would survive the fall from the roof.

I had really great grades in elementary school but then they dive-bombed

female
did a lot of drugs 16-18 (22 now)
Hazel eyes
got deep into art (so maybe I'm my own 'art gf')
pretty smart, flew through college despite failing earlier schooling
born 2 weeks late
first born daughter
>>
>>18789774
check out the picture i posted earlier. it has a lot of common GATE experiences on it from a few threads on /pol/

it's a few posts up but maybe it'll jog ur memory let me know if it does please
>>
I'm a girl as well, and thanks to this thread I just realized I can only remember ONE other kid who was in my class during "The GT Program".
I was there one year only though because I didn't feel right and begged my mom to put my back in my old (but also weird) school.
>>
>>18789784
most of that seemed really over the top.

but.. I really /don't/ remember anything we did in GATE. all I remember is being separated from other children and doing puzzles.

i was a wild, creative, critical thinking child. still am.

I remember an exercise where the teacher would "guess" our profession in 25 years. her answer for me was "Anon is most likely to be lost in a rainforest." everyone laughed, but it struck a deep chord with me, and it still does today.
>>
>>18788304
So basically, millennial children think they're hot shit and belong to some special group? That's definitely true but it's not really paranormal, it has more to do with overcoddling parents and teachers.
>>
>>18789818
yeah okay that's fair enough

I only ended up compiling the stuff that I had experienced in GATE that other people seem to have also experienced anyway.

the lack of memory is really the most unsettling part of this whole thing, and it's nearly universal in GATE experiences. I'm only in the 18-24 age group right now, so there's no real reason for me not to recall so much.

thanks for sharing lol
>>
>>18789831
if it means anything, I don't remember anything I really did in elementary school

I take it that my memory is very very poor. but.. it is odd that it seems to be kind of a blank spot in my memory. I remember other things from other classes, like doing timestables over and over and over and art projects and petting a cow. but I don't really ... remember things from GATE.

however, I do very strongly remembering my vivid imagination going away during that time period. I used to have a very vivid mind. I cannot imagine images in my mind anymore, from 5th grade onwards. I always chalked it up to "puberty" but, honestly that's kind of odd.
>>
>>18789831
This wholething it's really weird cause I consider myself than most of my life and experiences are rather similar than people around the same demographic, but the stuff you describe seem to be directly related to the GATE kids and many I don't share.
>>
>>18789829
normie is so jealous

sorry you don't get to get unsettled with us :(
>>
>>18789850
I remember elementary school. Not vividly, obviously, but I remember a lot, even small things like wondering about certain features in the school, to my experiences in music class v art class v math class, etc.

You can't remember images? That is kind of odd... I still have a very vivid imagination and all that, but I've never been a visual thinker - mostly I have analytical and abstract thought process.

>>18789853
There could be things you share w other GATE kids that are just memory blanks for us right now you know? I was on the fence for awhile but other people's posts about their experience started to jog my memory. I'm sure if there's a common thread, once you post stuff about it, it'll help others remember.
>>
>>18789850
5th grade here, too.
>>
Was in GATE, don't remember a thing from it except that my teacher person was an old lady named Mrs. Wheeler and I did some tests and stuff. I have green eyes, don't think I have an Occipital Bun, don't know of any birth complications but I've nearly drowned on several occasions. I also did a fair amount of speech therapy when I was young (Which didn't really help with anything.) There have been a lot of times where I'll experience something (Usually something meaningless like some conversation on a bus) and I'll remember dreaming about it a long, long time before and be able to predict exactly what will happen. No drugs though.
>>
>>18789870
sorry if I worded it wrong, I'm exhausted

I meant I lost my visual imagination. like when people say they "count sheep to help sleep" I cannot visualize sheep. nor can I imagine ideas. I have to physically draw them out to really get a feel for them.

I have still remained a (physically) visual thinker and very analytical, but have lost my fantastical imagination that many people seem to have still.
>>
>>18789893
Sounds like u might have depression friendo.

But yeah okay that makes much more sense thanks for clarifying! I don't have that problem but it might be present in others. Sorry for ur suffering
>>
>>18788304
My mother almost lost me 3 times and had to take hard medication to keep me in. In the last time they told her that I was dead and were ready to pull me out like a dead body. They checked me again just before the procedure and I was alive.
When I was 8 my father saved me from drowning in the sea. When I shave I can see my occipital bone.
When I was young I walked my sister to school everyday, my mom always followed us to see if I was taking care of her. Sometimes I still feel like that. I am the first born son.
I am not only interested in /x/ phenomena but I also write short horror stories, got published already in a project.
I am 25 now. My wife has an Art Degree.
I have a ~160 IQ.
No blue eyes and I am from a shithole.
>>
>>18789902
Also I smoke alot of weed and from times to times I do some LSD, because I think that the gate lies within.
>>
>>18789897
oh I do haha. but I don't see how that would be related.

but this is all very interesting. I'll be keeping tabs on this and asking around for more experiences
>>
File: I_need_an_exit.gif (118KB, 438x461px) Image search: [Google]
I_need_an_exit.gif
118KB, 438x461px
Good fucking thread OP.

So spooked and overwhelmed I can't form a coherent response. I'm not the most seasoned anon but I'm not easily spooked.

I was trying to tell myself that because they called it Gifted and Talented and not GATE that it can't be the same thing. How much of this could just be coincidence and my ego getting the best of me? How many things would be normally coincidental
>>
>>18789937

in other threads we confirmed that the GATE program's stuff was widely used in all manner of related but differently-named programs for gifted students so it's fine you're on the right thread
>>
>>18788381
>calls self nigger and dindu
I appreciate your robust sense of humor, but I hope you have enough self respect not to take that shit from people in person.
~t. Honkey
>>
>>18788304
So basically glorified underachievers, then? Hell, they didn't even marry their gfs. How sad.
>>
>>18789937
Are you in Midwest America by chance?
>>
>>18789712
Kek
>>
Old news and GATE? More like FAKE
>>
>>18788304
Lol go back to your containment board you schizo
>>
>>18789944
if you're one of us gate kids, somewhere along your adolescence I'm sure you learned submission does a lot more for you than self-respect sometimes.
Deception is the only defense my niggly wiggly.
>>
>>18789829
gate is the new indigo children, faggot
>>
>>18789979
>somewhere along your adolescence I'm sure you learned submission does a lot more for you than self-respect sometimes.
Ha ha ha ha- awwshit. It's true.
>>
I wasn't in gate but I was in a gifted program in north Mississippi known as T.a.g.s. (talented and gifted students)
>almost died during birth due to umbilical cord being wrapped around my neck twice.
>first born son
>occ. Bun
>blue eyes
>started using drugs heavily at 19
>very intuitive
>no windows in the t.a.g.s room
>somewhat prophetic dreams. Lots of deja vu.
>>
>>18789937
GATE stands for Gifted And Talented Education
>>
>>18789441
>toothpaste tasting shit
what the fuck I have a vague memory of this too.

>>18789725
25% Swede, 25% German, 25% Polish, 25% Dutch

>>18789850
Same experience. My childhood imagination was fucking wild, I don't know how much this is a product of getting older or maybe atrophy of some parts of the brain. Or adverse effects of bullshit society, or smoking too much weed. I used to close my eyes and see crazy branching scenarios in my mind's eye, now my thoughts are more conceptual and foggy.
>>
>>18789940
Thanks, even if it's not the response I hoped for.

I guess I'll list off all the similarities like others here have. 4th grade 2000-2001(?)
>blue eyes
>occipital lobe
>Complicated birth
>Nearly drowned at 7-8. Saved by grandfather.
>First born son killed before I was born, followed by twins, then anon.
>Can't remember if the room had windows, but I've never been able to stand uncovered windows
>Never been able to shake the interest in paranormal and conspiracies
>19-21 went from never wanting to be near drugs to a heavy user virtually overnight
>Ex was Korean art student from true wealth. I really did love her though, right?
>lifetime of migranes
>greatest mistakes and failures in my life came from ignoring my gut
>Unstable home. Moving often, but never far. Father in and out.
>Solitary, can sometimes handle social situations like Alpha bro, typically the opposite.

The differences
>immaculate forehead. No scars, no acne nothing.
>browsed 4chan since 2006, this is my third time postingdespite saving every reaction image so no meme magic
>>
>>18790081
Continued

Interest in survival skills and military theory since 4th grade. Elementary school had a very well put together military history section. I remember getting in trouble for checking out books for that same section in 5th grade. I was in the AR program with a college reading level determined by the school itself! Specifically Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and some Jane's book on NATO small arms. I was taken to the principals office, where they called my ficking parents. My dad was around my life at the point and came from work. He never did that. They had all these questions about why i was so angry and wanted to hurt people. I didn't get it. I had friends, no violent thoughts. I was a good kid. I was forced to attend therapy sessions with a school counselor twice a week for the rest of the year. Back pack searched every day. The rest of the kids assumed something must have been wrong with me. Lose all friends, library access revoked. I still don't know why they treated me like that. It's when I fell apart. I became a withdrawn, procrastinating, self esteemless excuse for a person. I'm not blaming anyone, I qm ultimately responsible for the man I've become. Typing this out brings up so much more emotion than I remembered

I have such a vague and small amount of memories of the program. I remeber walking in to take the test. Overweight man at desk with a briefcase, dim yellow lamp, an American flag in the corner. Memory games, plastic ducks(?), and not much else. Rural-ish area so smaller school. There were only three other kids in the class. Never saw them before or since. GT was a 4 block out of schhol day where I'd leave my normal classroom and go to that dim room. There was music. Literally remember nothing else.

All I got.
>>
Here's something. Anyone else have scars on their body they don't remember getting? Specifically clean ones, not normal "I got hurt doing some dumb kid thing" scars.
>>
>>18790095
No unexplained scars, but I have a perfectly circular bump that is about 1.5cm in diameter that I specifically remember appearing overnight when I was in elementary school. It was slightly painful/tingly when it appeared. It really weirded me out at the time and it has never disappeared since (25 now)

It is dead center in the crown of my head, about an inch behind the start of the hairline. When I shave my head there is no discoloration like you'd see if it was a mole/freckle, it literally looks and feels like there is a hard half-spherical object under the skin.
>>
Almost got roped into GATE, I remember failing the test by a single question. Thinking I maybe dodged a bullet.

>blue-greenish eyes
>born with umbilical cord around neck
>almost drowned twice, once when I was 4, next when I was around 8
>forehead scar
>ex gf is Mexican art student
>>18789554
this is vaguely familiar
>>
File: IQ.jpg (352KB, 1275x1750px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.jpg
352KB, 1275x1750px
>>18788304
I've been waiting to post until I could set aside some time to go into detail.

v/ Blue eyes
v/ Occipital Bun (this is normal, pretty much everyone has one, guys)
v/ Birth Complications (week or two late, almost died, had to be delivered by emergency C section)
x Near Death Experiences
x lack of memory of GATE
v/ windows were covered
x tendency to being followed
v/ Interest in /x/ phenomena
v/ Heavy early twenties drug period (alcohol/tobacco are drugs in large enough concentrations- see 'alcohol induced psychosis')
x Forehead scares (wat)
x Early speech therapy (did have eye therapy, though, which involved lots of weird shit like mazes, visual puzzles, and staring at blinking lights- they wanted to 'develop my visual memory' for some reason)
v/ First born sons
x Migraines
v/ Israeli art student girlfriends (she wasn't Israeli, but she /looked/ Israeli to the point that most people assumed she was and she constantly had to tell people she wasn't)
v/ Meme Magic
x Premonitions/prophetic dreams
v/ Above average intuition

First experience with GATE:
I predated GATE by a few months, I think. Early on in elementary school, after it became clear that I already knew most of what was being taught, I was simply put into the 5th grade classes. After I started outscoring the 5th graders on everything, things got a little weird. I don't remember exactly when it happened, or how it happened, but I wasn't required to go to class anymore all of a sudden. Instead, I was allowed to spend my days in the library reading, tutoring, and teaching the other kids computer classes on the old colorful plastic Macs a couple times a day. From what I can tell, it was at this point that the school district was trying to figure out what to do with me.

Cont'd
>>
>>18790223

After a few months of this, I started doing GATE at another school on some days- my mom would drive me out to join in. I remember that we built rockets, did a lot of playing with those pattern blocks, worked on weird ethics puzzles and 'Whodunit' puzzles, tried out new techy things (like these keyboards with LCD screens on top that you could type in and then sync with a computer to print out), and watched movies about emerging technology. There was also a heavy emphasis on us working with psychological concepts as a motif- for instance, we were given inkblots and asked to draw what was 'inside of them.' I distinctly remember the symbols from the 'PSI memory cards' featuring in a lot of printed materials and games. We also did lots of building- building bridges out of straws, building Lego structures, etc. I remember I had a special project once where I learned chess and bridge and taught them to the other kids.

According to my parents, it was around this time that they were delivered a sort of ultimatum by the school district- apparently they had 'run out of things to teach me' and said that for the next school year I either needed to be skipped to college (after a semester or so of prep), or sent to a special charter school. My parents asked me what I wanted, and I told them that I didn't want to have to go to college with my mom, and that I didn't want my social growth stunted, so they decided to pursue the charter school angle. Cue a bunch of tests (which I later learned were IQ tests), and I was put into the strangest goddamn school you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>18790228
The place was something akin to the Walmart version of Professor X's school for mutants. Everyone there was a genius/virtuoso of one kind or another, and the teachers were straight out of MKUltra:

- A Jewish Buddhist (his words, not mine) English teacher who taught us meditation, self-hypnosis, and yoga. I also remember him doing things like lecturing on the 'alien abduction phenomena,' the pyramids, and other /x/ topics.
- An ex criminal-informant biker who taught primarily about war and small-group guerrilla tactics.
- A math teacher who gave us the second half of each 2 hour block to play poker using the mosaic tiles- provided that we keep track of the score and worked out our personal statistics.
- A music/drama teacher who had us perform Shakespeare and used half of the year to teach us close-up magic and carnival tricks (juggling, card reading, unicycling, etc)
- A language teacher who taught us Spanish, Portuguese, a little Esperanto, and all about the various South American dictators in extreme detail. She also offered additional language classes in French, Chinese, and Russian, and had another elective where you learned a different language each week (I didn't take that one).
>>
>>18790235
The biggest things that stand out to me as extremely odd from the time I was there:

1) We took sex ed approximately 8 billion times. I don't think we had a dedicated class for it, but it happened regularly, and went into extreme depth regarding genetics, detailed anatomy, sexual ethics, etc. To give you an idea, when I got to college I was able to do a friend's Human Sexuality homework without picking up a book.

2) We were constantly going on 'team-building' overnight trips, at least once a quarter, where we learned about ecology, did stupid team-building games, and were given huge amounts of free time with practically no supervision.

3) There was very little, if any, time spent learning actual subjects. We were given homework that was relevant to the class (i.e. read this book and answer these questions), but when we were actually in class, the bulk of the time was spent doing random shit- for instance, I don't remember having a dedicated science class when I started there, but I do remember them bringing in a human brain and a doctor who did a dissection for us. When we did eventually get a science teacher, he just had us do a quick and easy lab before letting us go play video games on the computers.

4) The overwhelming majority of books we read, movies we watched, and puzzles we were given had to do with space, time-travel, manufacturing, process design, and survival.

5) We took all sorts of standardized tests- the first time I took the ACT was in 6th or 7th grade, and I took it multiple times after that. It never 'counted,' but they had us all compete to get the highest score. I remember taking an LSAT from before I was born, which was cool.
>>
>>18790238

Now for the darker side of the whole thing. Ostensibly, the idea behind sending me to this special school was that I would fall neatly inside of the intellectual range of the peer group, that I would establish a circle of friends, and that I would stop making waves. The problem was that I didn't fall inside of the intellectual range- even at this school, among the best and the brightest, I was still at the top of my class by a huge margin. This was a problem, as I was decidedly middle-class and most of my peers were the children of very wealthy parents, on balance the type of parents that push their kids to the absolute limit to be the best.

What followed was a period of sadistic collective abuse which has fucked me up for years. Essentially, the kids hated me because many of their parents were pushing them to beat me and they couldn't. The parents hated my parents because they had the audacity to have a smart kid naturally instead of raising me with tutors and beating knowledge into me. The administration was in a bad spot, because I made them look very good on paper, but their donor stream was upset that I was making their kids look bad.

Imagine, if you will, the worst bullying you've ever experienced at the hands of a child, but backed up with adult financing, adult encouragement, and a cunning intellect capable of ensuring they were never caught. Now imagine that happening to you from all sides, eight hours a day, for three years. My parents were harassed and threatened (to this day they refuse to tell me the extent of this because it was so bad), we were intimidated by members of various community organizations that the parents of the students at the school were involved with, and I was encouraged to kill myself more or less constantly- tried twice.
>>
>>18790241
The best example of this that I can remember is that I won a district spelling bee, and some of the parents decided to throw a party for me, which was odd. They rented out a pizza place, sent out a bunch of invitations, and I remember having my mom drop me off up the street so that I didn't have to be seen with her (the kids made fun of me because of my parents a lot). When I walked in, it was empty. It had been rented out for a private party, and not one person came. I stayed there until the time that it was supposed to be over and then lied about how great it was because I didn't want to tell my parents the truth.

Anyway, it all eventually came to an end, and I went on to public high school after 8th grade, which really wasn't bad at all. Then I went to college on a full ride, beat the pants off of it, and now I'm doing pretty well in life.

I'd be glad to answer any questions if you have anything specific you're interested in.
>>
>>18788304
That's not called GATE it's called special ed.
>>
>>18790245
So, I think you're full of shit and never were GATE. It's more like you were always a compulsive liar and your parents fed into it and your teachers couldn't stand it so they sent you away.
>>
>>18789441
Gate was in sweden aswell. I've been reading up a lot on this for a while now. Holy shit I'm starting to open up some weird shit memories.

Also always had huge intrest in /x/ stuff, blue eyes, forehead scares, almost died at age of three, that's another fucking hole that's opened up lately... speech therapy no, although a shorter pronounceation therapy or what u call it. This thread makes me want to do some drugs now and stay up rest of the night to open up my mind even more.
Never forget that toothpaste shit drink, I prefer cheapest tequila than that shit desu
>>
>>18789634
Roots from Northern Europe mostly, parts from Lithuania aswell
>>
Can't recall ever taking the GATE test, so either I missed the day we were doing it or just something else in general. I had many friends who were in GATE and would have considered myself at their level.

>brown eyes
>occipital bun
>born early, few weeks maybe
>very, very early but vague memory of drowning
>no forehead scars, had a scar between the bridge of my nose and my left eye
>first and only born son
>suffered from severe migraines between 7-13 years of age.
>Have in the past had "prophetic" but unrealistic dreams
>Pretty good intuition

I have a girlfriend who, although not Israeli, is quite the artist.
>>
>>18790228
>did a lot of playing with those pattern blocks, worked on weird ethics puzzles and 'Whodunit' puzzles, tried out new techy things (like these keyboards with LCD screens on top that you could type in and then sync with a computer to print out
Us too
>>
>brown eyes, I had blue ones when I was 1~2 years old though
>don't know about the bun thing, never shave that much
>born by cesarean because I was drowning in my own poo. about 2 weeks later than normal
>living in south america, went to a weird gnostic school
>have some paranoid traits
>heavily interested in /x/ phenomena since I was a kid
>still doing psychedelics, did DMT last week
>don't know about the scars. I do have one in the nose and some others in the forehead, but those are from acne
>no therapy, but I went to a psy when I was 6 because professor thought I had ADD. Turned out my hyperactivity was due to being
smarter (IQ 135~)
>First born
>Some headaches but nothing that regular. Have visual snow though
>My girlfriend studies art and she's jew by blood. She is also the first and only girlfriend I've ever had.
>I like making some private memes between me and my friends
>vivid and somewhat psychedelic dreams since I was 4
>people do say that I have above average intuition. Actually I like writing poetry, been published already

Buuuut, as I said, I live in a shithole
>>
Ive got some of theese similarities.
Blue green eyes.
Born with jaundice
Almost drowned a few times.
First born son
Intrest in x shit since i can remember.
Early 20s drug use.
They called it GEM in my school. A couple of my friends were in it, but i refused to test for it and my parents singed me out of it. By the sounds of what happened to you guys, I'm pretty fucking glad i didnt go
>>
>>18790337
LOL, here was I reading about number of coincidences and how Kek, 4chan and chaos magic got Trump elected in reddit /r/occult, and someone posted about this board. I came here and first thing I see is your post. I am from Lithuania too and knowing that there aren't many Lithuanians in this world, at all, seeing you here is a surprising coincidence to me, having in mind all the facts I listed above.
>>
>>18788304
Blue eyes, bun, Mandatory C-Section, Drowning near-death experience, I thought I remembered it pretty vividly, until I tried to respond to this post. Now I just remember occasionally playing with some kinda knex set. Migraines, premonition, and solid intuition, too. I was a first-born who had a long-distance relationship with a Muslim girl but I don't remember where she lived. None of the other stuff. I have some unusual speech patterns, but it's never been a stutter or anything like that, more like accidental word replacement that required abstract thinking to interpret when I get excited. What the fuck is a forehead scare?
>>
>>18790534
Shit, forehead scar? None of those, but I have one to the right of my right eyebrow. Mom said a toy ricochet'd off a wall when I threw it.
>>
>>18789756
This, i was in gate and have none of these stupid arbitrary characteristics. Seems like snowflake white boys wanting to larp
>>
>>18790540
Or maybe you were in a better school district.
>>
>>18790531
Haha damn, how about that!
>>
>>18788304

Aight.
>Mulatto with black eyes
>Occipital Bun
>C section and born with pneumonia
>Almost drowned as a kid
>Barely any memory of GATE besides getting pulled out of class and painting a Mural
>No tendency of being followed to the best of my knowledge
>obviously I have an interest in /x/ phenomena and shitposting
>just smoked weed a bit and tried shrooms
>Yes, I grew up with a fairly large and unique forehead scar
>I developed a stuttering problem from an abusive teacher in third grade so I did have speech therapy
>I have an older sister
>no migraines
>No isrealy art student girlfriend but my dad is an artist who lived in Isreal
>my memes are superb
> prophetic dreams, yes
>Yes

Still can't help but feel were grasping at straws with this one, like literally every other thing /x/ has ever been interested in. Almost drowning was really weird though. It was in the ocean and I remember my body spinning around but constantly being able to look at the ocean floor clearly. I also don't remember being rescued and just remember waking up on my sitters lap on the beach. The interesting thing about GATE was that my mother remembers literally none of it. It's really strange; whenever I bring it up she tries to tell me it didn't happen when I clearly remember getting pulled out of class like once a week to do art and shit around the school and told it was part of the GATE program. Then again she was an alchoholic so i dunno
>>
File: 1480904954866.jpg (39KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
1480904954866.jpg
39KB, 450x677px
>Reading through this thread
Jesus FUCK this role play shit is being taken to new heights on this site, isn't it?
>>
>hazel eyed redhead
>occipital bun
>mom found out she was pregnant when she went to the doctor and found i was dying
>no nde i can recall
>next to no memory of GATE
>windows had black paper blinds
>not followed that i know of
>obv interest in /x/
>only 19 fuck drugs
>scar on my forehead from a sledding accident
>stuttered like a motherfucker, took speech therapy around the same time as GATE
>youngest child of 3, only son
>i had one migraine once
>my gf is 2d and not a stupid art major
>profetic dreams that were at their peak during my time at GATE
>128 meh tier IQ
My memories of it are weird, there were not many kids there, all of different grades, i sat at a table with 3 other kids, and older brunette boy an a black girl, the third person got changed around every so often, there was maybe 2-3 different people of varying genders and race, and oddly enough i can't remember anyones name to save my life, which is odd since i can, for the most part, name every single person i talked to regularly since kindergarten.
There was another table in the room, but i couldn't tell you a single thing about them, not even what their teacher looked like, and I'm fairly certain there were 2 different teachers.
I was actually a grade or two below all of the other kids at my table, i can't say for sure but i think it was 3rd grade for me.
I have zero memory of the path i took to that class, only remember knowing i was separated from my class, and i vaguely remember not wanting to tell my other classmates about it, because i wasn't sure if the class was for smart kids or dumb kids, since all of the kids i sat with gave off a real odd vibe.
The lessons were odd, we had a daily worksheet as well as group reading every so often, but the teacher insisted we one word at a time, and together as a class.
>>
>>18790653
Roleplay? We're discussing our experiences in the 'smart-kids' courses growing up.
>>
This sounds about accurate. I was in one called SAIL (student centered academic interdisciplinary lab) and I had a hard time during it though. I do have weird scars on my forehead tho
>>
>>18788304
this is scarily accurate...
only no forehead scar but a tiny hard lump in the side of my neck, doctor said its a foreign object but never removed it ( and no its not a lymph node )
>>
>>18788304
So let me ask you retards something, did everyone in the class have blue eyes? Do you think they selected the kids based on their eye color? No, they did it based on intelligence. It just so happens that white kids are smarter than black and Mexican kids (also one of the reasons they did away with GATE, because it's obviously racist). Occipital buns are also very common in white people because they're admixed with Neanderthals. Ironically brown eyed whites are more likely to have it, as percentages of Neanderthal DNA are more concentrated in Mediterranean and white MidEastern populations.

Almost every person ever has had a drowning NDE if not a couple. Drowning is the #1 physical cause of death in children. Everything else is just a poor attempt at LARPing. Or maybe da joos really did study you whitebois to figure out how your brains work, maybe that's how they're so successful at keeping you cucked and unrebelious towards what's being done to your countries.
>>
>>18788304

This is one of the most pleb tier contracts of mine.

You sold your soul for the idiotic tag of "genius".(insert Einstein quote about subjective intelligence) The more instinctive children who had a more long standing prime and sexual appeal into your prime of your 20s went to the normal classes knowing full well your kind was being swindled deep inside their hearts.

Camel, pinhead, the dangers of pretending you're better than your brothers is your soul is destroyed.

Money is for faggots. Prizes are for faggots. Waste skills overly logical without sexual instinctive social grounding left you autistic, weak, inclined for homosexuality, lesbianism and transexuality.

Faggotism is an inferior energy to that of those that seek to be straight for reasons.

Not one person feels sorry for you, you accepted it. Accept it and submit in the hopes your next life won't be such senseless torture.

Another example of bullshit baffling brains and the power of the heart triumphing over the petty clever intellect instead of the hardened wisdom of genetic memories past perfection.

{Satan}
>>
>>18790896
lies
>>
>>18790835
This a million times
I was in SAIL for about half a year after i told my 1st grade math teacher that remembering multiples of 5 were super easy because it's just the number with a zero and then halved.
Didn't get along with the kids though, and ended up taking and IQ test and getting taken out of the program at some point
>>
>>18790653

I blame the sticky, and the banning of live movie / chat stream threads.
>>
GATE-babby here

- Brown Eyes (I'm black)
- Occipital Bun
- Birth Complications (Had TB and Asthma when I was little)
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period (19yo Drinker)
- First Son, not first born
- Migraines
- Art student girlfriends (No jews, but I have a fetish for Israeli girls)
- Prophetic dreams (Like vague deja vu)
-Extremely good instincts
>>
>>18788304
I can't tell if this OP is 50, 80, or 100% shitpost
>>
>>18790241

Except the instinctive intellect which tells you your actions are watched and judged. By larger populations of cultures observing the planet of earth.

Git gud.

Admit it, you did some fucked up shit to people that didn't deserve it, didn't you?
>>
>>18789554
What is that?
I legit feel like I've seen it before
>>
>>18789712
>/x/
>mods
>>
>>18790896
>Camel, pinhead,
I think you meant to say "Careful"
Proof read your fucking posts, jack ass.
>>
>>18790978

No, it's a bible quote about being rich that I use so often I condense it.

More instinctive intellect you miss as a "gifted".

Should I teach you how to spin this against me?

Call me a pleb for not being willing enough to take the adversity of your fucked up position.

Then it's a party!
>>
>>18788304
I was in gate in the US and its kinda strange how many of those traits I checked off. I don't think gate is anything more than keeping the high IQ/successful kids away from the neanderthal peasant kids though.
>>
>>18790978
"it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven"
or some approximation
>>
File: Green-Giant-Aug1960.jpg (168KB, 982x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Green-Giant-Aug1960.jpg
168KB, 982x1280px
>>18788304
Autists who failed to do things with their lives because they have an external locus of control that cripples them think that the reason for their failure is external (some conspiracy.) Thus the cycle of self-defeat continues.

You'll never get anywhere until you realize that you have control over you, and nobody else does, and seek to teach yourself something called willpower which is severely lacking in millennial faggots.
>>
>>18788304
One of my first times on /x/ usually a /g/ /mu/ guy. I was part of GATE in elementary school but it all stopped once I moved to New Mexico for middle school. I have blue eyes. Experimented a bunch with LSD, Psilocybin, DMT, MDMA after high school. Heavily got into eastern spirituality to relate my experiences of no self and how everything le one. Got into magick and started reading Regardie books and Dion Fortune. Started Lucid dreaming and practicing Astral projection. spook . Extremely high intuition. Can guess most conversations to there end once I hear them speak.
>>
>>18790930
I have always tried to limit the harm I've done. I have made plenty of mistakes, but I make a point of it to work hard and learn from them.

I'm not perfect- nobody is. I try to live as righteous of a life as I can, and that's the best that anyone can do, really. I've made efforts to atone for my worst mistakes wherever I can, and to not put myself in situations where they might be repeated.

All we have is now, and it comes one day at a time.
>>
>>18791061
Also have the occidental bump and an artist gf. Lots of migraines. My dreams sometimes predict future events to great detail.
>>
i wanna be special too... i'm all that stuff, except my art gf is samoan
>>
On mobile, bear with me.
Blue eyes, of mostly Scandinavian and Anglo/Celtic descent.
Complicated birth, I flipped in the womb and had to be cesarean'd out so I didn't come out feet first. Also wasn't breathing because the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck.
Occipital bun.
Don't remember the gate program specifically but I do remember being taken out of class every Friday in 4th and 5th grade to do work in another room that didn't have a clock and the windows were always taped up.
No near death experiences.
Smoke weed everyday
Every girl I've ever been with has either been artsy, self destructive, Hispanic or a combination of the 3.
First born son, only child.
Heavy interest in the paranormal and conspiracies from a young age.
Prophetic dreams and frequent deja vu.
Scars on forehead from scabies that seemed to have started there.
>>
What if all the ex-gates were removed from the program because we all have irrelevant precognitions, and those with the relevant cognitions were kept?
>>
>>18789634
Very nordic, grandfather was a freemason ect.
>>
>>18789712
/x/ isnt an 18+ board
>>
>>18791562
4chan is an 18 plus website...
ur real gifted m8
>>
>>18788304
Not sure if I'm talking about the same thing here, but I see a lot of similarities.

When I was in Elementary I got put in this program called "DART". I have no idea what it stands for / stood for, but I later found out (in High School) that it was a placeholder name for "GT" (Gifted and Talented).

I can't remember much from Elementary, except that we got taken out of classes and put in one classroom around the middle of the day. They assigned us work that at the time seemed ludicrous (I.E. when I was in the third grade we were all told that we had to write some kind of essay with a large word count. Which was something that I didn't do, and I'm not sure if anyone else did.).

I don't know if the windows were covered, but I do remember that we went to a classroom on the complete other side of the building when they took us out of the classes.

I don't remember if I was called for DART/GT in middle school (I'd wager not because of the whole grades thing I mentioned earlier), but I do know that in high school they met more frequently.

This time they actually called it "GT", but we weren't assigned essays or extra work like in elementary. Instead we just dicked around and used it as an excuse to get out of school. We had access to programs (Teen Court, etc.) that others in the school didn't, and no one ever took it seriously. I went to Teen Court three times, and they all completely ignored the fact that real people were being affected by their decisions because they were hungry for the Mexican food we all ate afterward.

I also remember that in Elementary they had multiple GT programs, for things like Art, music, etc.

A majority of the members of GT in my area were white, upper class, made good grades, and were heavily involved in the school (clubs, sports, extra curricular activites, etc.), and from what I can remember there were like three of us who weren't.

1/2
>>
>>18791726
I've got blue eyes, I've always had good grades (except in middle school when I was borderline suicidal (could be the reason why I was never called in there during middle school)), I've had interest in "/x/ phenomena" since I was very young, I don't know if I have an occipital bun or not.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of the people (the majority) who came out of GT were liberal / democrats. I was both of these until the last election. Not sure if it fits in here, but if this conspiracy is true then it would make sense that the majority of GT members share the same ideas.

2/2
>>
>>18791726
>>18791765
I just remembered something else that might fit in here.

Ever since I can remember I've had dreams where normal, mundane, everyday things would happen, and then something drastic would happen and everything would go to shit. Then, after this dream (sometimes months, sometimes years) I'll be carrying on with my day and minding my own business, when all of a sudden I get really bad Deja Vu mixed with paranoid anxiety. Everything starts feeling like I've seen it before and I know what's going to happen, and the result is never good.

I'm not certain but I think I remember talking with either a school counselor or a therapist about this in middle school.

This could be completely unrelated, but when I scrolled up I saw "Prophetic dreams" and it jogged my memory of this.

3/2
>>
>>18790091
They did all that to you for reading books?

>>18788304
I wasn't in any special program for gifted kids, but I did have some of the characteristics you mentioned. Premature birth. Almost died at age 6 from a stroke. I've been a bit different ever since both of those things, but not in some of the ways you mentioned. I've never had a gf, let alone one with an art degree. I read so much and remember almost all of it. My memory is excellent for a whole range of subjects. Never done drugs except a little pot twice. I used to really like caffeine, ginseng, gotu kola, tea, ect. I was the first kid my mom ever had. First born. I love everything /x/ used to into, even including urban exploration. I guess I'm just weird.
>>
>>18789554
I think remember this.

I'm not certain, but I think it had something to do with these remote control things (they called them "clickers"). They would give us all one and then to test them they'd tell us to type this in. Then they would give us a test using the clickers.

I don't remember the tests, and I'm not sure if this is exactly what the numbers mean, but it's what comes to mind when I see those numbers.
>>
File: 1487276690678.jpg (417KB, 831x762px) Image search: [Google]
1487276690678.jpg
417KB, 831x762px
>>18791835
Yeah, in retrospect it seems like an out of place response, so I called my mother to fact check. As soon as I brought it up she started apologizing. Said the school talked about me being a danger and that Columbine was still a fresh memory for everyone.

All the normies did was teach me to hide my power level early!
>>
Was born blonde but eyes and hair darkened around 5/6.
I kind of have a bump but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
Don't know much about my birth.
None that I can remember.
I don't remember anything besides a few things clearly about 1st or 2nd grade but I remember things from kindergarten.
Interested in x
Early speech therapy
First born son
Used to get a dull pain in the middle of my forehead a lot, stopped recently but I get them every now and again.
Premonitions and prophetic dreams
Above average intuition
>>
>>18791895
Either way, it's still weird.
>>
>>18788304
Stupid thing ive ever fucking read. The system is meant to help white students like you. Kys
>>
>>18791911
Yeah, I remember there being 3 black kids at my high school. Guess where they stuck them? Special education. They didn't have anything wrong with them at all. Just were black. Don't tell me there's no discrimination anymore. It's quite a bit fucked up and doesn't end there. Just fucking with the real Israel and it's sick.
>>
>>18790263
Seconded. Bunch of b.s.
>>
>>18788304
posted on 8ch and fit every box + added a few that might be noteworthy. Have we got a irc? Have we done anything besides note similarities? when will we group up and overthrow those in power?

Gonna try skip as much as i can all the established check-boxes r checked but heres a few extra similarities:
>have a scar next to my right eyebrow
through the eyebrow, "vase fell on my head" maybe related to the lion king monarch script.
>all NDEs were car-related.
not all mine were car but i did have a dream/vision of my crash before it happened mirrored everything was opposite, exactly on midnight of the new year
>not normal "I got hurt doing some dumb kid thing" scars.
has a scar thats manifested into being bigger and bigger as the months/years go by on my cheek.

>I was in two dif ones from 11 years old to 14.
If you passed the tests you were in others they were just hidden from your psych better been in the program for 25 years
>What ancestry do most of you GATE people have?
ancestors of particular gods
>In b4 tits or gtfo, but what do female former GATE kids have in common?
Idk about characteristics but they were used as goddess idols for transgender programming
>Gifted and Talented and not GATE that it can't be the same thing.
Different codenames for different related programs GATE was entry into the more occult ones
>Hell, they didn't even marry their gfs
The gfs were puppets used for trauma.
>submission does a lot more for you than self-respect sometimes.
Thats what the masters want to reinforce doesn't make it true put up a fight, they like to break us but they like trying to break the ones that don't even more.
>no supervision.
Was monitored pretending you weren't
>many of their parents were pushing them to beat me and they couldn't
mfw got bullied cause i slept through maths and topped the class

Who else has a droopy eye like the Rothschild? Also anyone remember being read harry potter with the "teacher" calling him harry pot head?
>>
>Really want to be part of this whole conspiracy but I was put into retard classes as a child
Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>18792383
I have a droopy eye and our teacher didn't call him harry pot head but I remember that meme.
>>
>>18790245
>I stayed there until the time that it was supposed to be over and then lied about how great it was because I didn't want to tell my parents the truth
Trauma programing
>That's not called GATE it's called special ed.
different names similar programs
>long-distance relationship with a Muslim girl
currently having this sometimes i think she's different family members using the one account
>This, i was in gate and have none of these stupid arbitrary characteristics. Seems like snowflake white boys wanting to larp
Programmed disinfo agent you were a puppet not a god.
> coincidences and how Kek, 4chan and chaos magic got Trump
waveform that was created in 2010 ish maybe earlier just manifested.
>mother remembers literally none of it
shes lieing/its embeded deep in the psych, mum wants the classic monarch butterfly tattoo when i called her out on it she suggested bluebird, wot a sick joke still denies everything
>was for smart kids or dumb kids
classic confusion tactics they use

>>18790896
Many of them are on rescue missions, uk for the fun ride, you cannot win, everything is void, the scales will always re balance, when you lose i heal you, when you win i heal the light, there is no end you are forever trapped, such is the circle of existence, play your role and go back to the shadows.
>transexuality
great tactics shaming those in balance doing the grand work keeping the records for when all is weighed.
>inferior energy
energy is energy nothing is inferior everything has a role to play even you, one of my greatest creations.
>Admit it, you did some fucked up shit to people that didn't deserve it, didn't you?
You will plant no false seeds
>seek to teach yourself something called willpower which is severely lacking
as the game progresses the illusion of willpower is broken, no holding them back
>All the normies did was teach me to hide my power level early!
unleash it waves need tobe surfed the dolphines want a ride
>>
>>18792405
This was 15-18 years ago?
>>
>>18790896

Baby don't believe it
Oh, it's in your eyes
I can see the weakness
You don't have to hide
I can take you under
Under my wing
cause your voice gives me a song
That i love to sing

Baby, they build you up
Only to tear you down
Don't give up
Baby don't believe it, baby don't believe it

Baby they build you up
Only to tear you down
Oh, it's good for nothing

You were just a child
Ready to explore
And everything you saw
Looked like an open door

A place you can remember
You'd love to go back
But you can't even comprehend
That it's all in the past

Baby they build you up
Only to tear you down

Baby they build you up
Only to tear you down

Put your heart in my hands and i won't hurt you
Put your heart in my hands
I promise not to

I'll lift you up, you'll fly away, I'll lift you up, lift you up
I'll never build you up, only to tear you down
Baby just believe it, baby just believe it, it's good for something
I'll never build you up, only to tear you down, oh it's good for nothing
And i love you the way you are
>>
>>18788304
I was placed in ELP, extraordinary learning program, in my school, back in 3rd grade.
Got bussed every Wednesday to the local high school, did sodoku puzzles and lots of drawing in a cramped trailer.
brown eyes
yeah bump
no birth complications
no NDE
I don't think so, nothing comes to mind

I grew up listening to Art Bell on the radio, I attribute that to my /x/ interest
no drugs yet
no scars
no speech therapy
no kids
horrible, horrible migraines. They incapacitate me. Haven't had them since high school though.
Jewish GF, but she wasn't in art school
I don't have any facebook frogs saved to any of my machines
I suspect I have premonitions
I had some crazy intuition as a kid
>>
>>18790875
I have that hard lump too....
>>
>>18788304
Gifted and Talented isn't specifically American. It's MENSA shit. It's meant to get you buying into that bollocks in high school.

You got duped by marketting.
>>
>>18791445
in my experience, they did cull some people from the program. but mostly, over a course of 3 years, they actively tried to make sure most of us didn't leave - giving us chance, after chance, after chance, even when a great deal of us were always on "academic probation" every single term because we didn't ever do homework. I mean, to the point where we all had D or C averages not because we were idiots, but because we didn't do shit.

the few people I recall successfully completing all 7 or so years of it are all working in high-society places... not like all government, but things and places where the rich people go.

I really missed out
>>
I'll post my experiences with GATE

when I was in schools there were two programs, TAG (talented and gifted) and GT (gifted and talented) the latter of which replaced the former.

I remember very little from my experiences there, only this.

I remember that I felt that I didn't feel very gifted compared to my classmates, and found it strange that my teachers did.

I remember feeling awful when the GT teacher came around to pick us up because the whole class felt like I was better than them, and even got slight bullying

And then in the actual classroom I remember growing and eating eggplants. That is literally it, that's all I can remember about what I actually did in GT. and it's not that we did this a lot, we planted egg plants in the beginning of the year and cooked them in the end. It's surreal to me because I know there was more to our lessons, (just logically, they wouldn't take us out of class for a gardening thing.) I don't remember anything about what they were trying to teach me.

I only have these

>lack of memory of GATE
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Above average intuition

What does it all mean anons?
>>
>>18792383

You really think it's possible I've been in controlled schooling for my entire life? I went to the first school at 11, and then spent 7/8/9th grade at a second gifted and talented school before leaving and going to an inner city garbage school filled with blacks and mexicans. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear... yeah?

Okay ancestry of particular gods. That one seems more plausible, but maybe instead of ancestor, perhaps, favored by certain gods to a greater extent than the rest of the population? Because I'm pretty sure I have a cool friendo up there in the Norse pantheon, not to sound like a total crazy ass.

I don't have a droopy eye. I remember kids making the harry pot head joke but that's all.
>>
sigh

this seems to simply describe most kids who were taught they were special and other from the rest of the kids, grew up still believing that, and then started doing drugs and getting paranoid when they realized it might not be true.

as a fellow "gifted ed" student my entire life i fit next to none of these descriptors, know many "gifted ed" students who also don't fit those descriptors, and i also know that people with remedial education can still teach me something. i also have been formally educated in education and know gate is bullshit as it is currently practiced. gifted ed does nothing but instill a sense of "i'm better, i'm different" in young students and it's toxic. u aren't special now and u weren't special then, ur style of learning just excelled with what was mandated by the state
>>
>>18792655
Also in highschool there was a similar program that a teacher seemed really into wanting me to get into. I took one English class with her for a semester and didn't even know her that well, but every time I saw her she asked me if I was going to sign up for (those) classes and that she already recommended me. her enthusiasm was offputting to me, and the next year when she learned I didn't pursue it she was very discouraged. I went to TAG/GT in Texas, and then in washington it seemed like I got under the eye of whoever was facilitating that stuff again. So unless I was followed, they have specific things they look for when they get people in these programs (so much so that I apparently tripped their sensor twice.)

I can't remember the name of the program, but it was in Washington state, anyone have any clue? it would've been high school years.
>>
>>18788304

interesting

korean 1987 male here

was in Gate. i remember doing riddled there. i remember it was in a very encased room with boarded up windows.

had a pedophile stalker in middle school as well. he tried to pick me up a couple times.
lisp and my mom says i had a birth defect issue as a baby.

what the hell..
>>
I just wanna say something about the "discrimination" thing. My gifted class was fifty percent black and I'm from Mississippi. I think you guys might just have a lot of dumb black people....not a because they are black . Thing but a just so happens. You guys are retarded.
>>
Huh... Always wondered why my brother and I didn't end up in those gifted classes.

Unrelated, but could I get more info on those 41 deities. I feel its really important that i know more about it.
>>
>>18793201

I had a variety of races in my GATE classes. Some people in another thread suggested these could have been the "controls" for whatever experiment or ... whatever... but there are intelligent people of every race... just... you know... less than white people or asians.
>>
>>18793222
41 deities... I want to know more too
>>
>>18793222
While I'm waiting on a reply to my question. I'll add some more information for y'all.
My highschool was in a small rural county that was barely on the grid. And even it had a GATE program. The majority of my friends at the time were in it. The only three friends I can remember though were all blond haired, blue eyed. Two of them if I've heard correctly are failures by society's standards. The other still lives in my home town and is doing well. Still run into him occasionally.
>>
Anyone remember counting the triangles/squares?

There were arrangements of toothpicks or something and we had to count how many squares and triangles they made up, and then rearrange the picks to make a specific number of squares/triangles.

This is one of the only things I remember, but I was in the program for about a year. One other student was in it, a girl with white blond hair and blue eyes. Looked like Luna Lovegood. We would get taken out of class a couple times a week to a room (without windows).
>>
>>18792544
/thread
>>
I was a gate kid too,
>I was born weeks early
>had a near death experience when I was 11
>I honestly don't remember much of the GATE program, even though I was taken out of class at Least twice a week
>Experimented heavily with drugs in my early 20's
>Blue eyes
>First born
>>
File: Collection_d430fd_6186184.jpg (37KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
Collection_d430fd_6186184.jpg
37KB, 640x721px
I was in something called "gateway" in grade 4 for a little while, until they realised I wasn't doing homework in my regular classes and kicked me out. Sounds similar though.

-brown eyes
>Occipital Bun
-No birth complications
>2 very early drowning near death experiences
-I remember gateway as clearly as other things from that time
-I don't recall about covering the windows, maybe maybe not
-Not followed afaik, not abducted
>interested in /x/, don't believe in it but I love paranormal stories. (although this is given because I'm on /x/)
-Just turned twenty, but I think my drug use is on the decline, and never really "heavy"
>scar in my eyebrow from running into a cabinet
>No speech therapy but I think I do have a slight speech impediment, even to this day (Lots of "what accent is that?" directed at me as a child)
>only child, male
-no migraines
-tfw no gf
-the fuck do you even mean? Memes are a social thing not an individual thing
-I believe supernatural premonitions are bullshit
-Intuition, I dunno I guess, but everyone thinks they're above average.
>>
>>18788304
This is pretty damn relatable.... We had a program at my school that was just called "Gifted" that I was tested for. I've got dark blonde hair, blue-green eyes, a mild occipital bun, and an IQ of 131. I fell just outside the requirements for the program, but our school's representative was adamant that I was capable of going through it. My mom basically told her to let it go and I could just go to public school like everyone else -.- Interestingly enough, I was just chatting with one of my elementary school classmates about /x related stuff, and remembered that he was tested as well. Dark blonde hair, and super blue eyes. And I remembered, everyone else who was tested fit that into the Aryan category, except one Asian. Weeeeeeeird.
>>
Never went through GATE since I did terrible in school.
BUT. I have an IQ of 130. As a baby I scored incredibly high on the BAYLEY (test for infant development) and I had to be tested by a specialist because they thought that the nurse did it wrong (she didn't).
I come from a family of drug users and alcoholics and am predominantly Italian from my dad's side.On my mom's side a certain shade of green had been passed down from my grandfather.
I went through resource math and did horrible with grades despite my intelligence and was examined several times by people to see if I was a gifted retard or something.
To this day I am glad that I appeared so dumb to the state at least now im not on too many lists.
>>
>>18793536
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had a weird ass limb on my neck as a baby but it magically went away.
>>
>>18788304

Oh fuck.
Does it still count if I've got brown eyes?

I got the skull bump.
I almost drowned when I was younger. I fell into a river and just sorta stood there and watched the surface. When I got out, no one was even mad, they acted like I was doing it for fun. It was such a surreal moment.
I had special classes during school in an underground part of the facility. No windows, as expected by an underground section.
Idk about being followed, but I've been relatively popular on the Internet before which has made people follow me, both online and in person.
/x/ interest, obviously, which translated into a love of Hellboy.
No drugs, though.
Forehead scares? Scars? I got one on my forehead.
I'm the first born son, too.
I get migraines.
No girlfriend, as of now, anyway.
I had a dream once where a voice told me that, "Three billion will die," but idk what that's all about. It was during the ebola party.
Intuition off the fucking charts, son. I /know/ when shit is happening and what emotions there are in the room.
>>
>>18788304
>brown eyes
>yes to bun
>collapsed lung at birth, my parents were told I wouldn't survive the night
>see above
>never was in GATE because I was a lazy fuck but I had an almost perfect score on the big end of year test two or three times in a row. in third or fourth grade I scored "college level" on those reading comprehension and grammer tests the government forced us to take and consistently scored it until graduation
>fascinated by ayy lmao's and have a few paranormal encounters
>smoked a lot out of high school
>no
>was in speech class despite "muh college reading level"
>I am the first born son
>headaches and migraines are pretty common for me when I'm under stress
>no..?
>meme magic is real, weather it's actually magic or just a mass psychological phenomena remains to be seen
>multiple strange dreams about non important, mundane things that come to pass months and even years later. In some cases I know exactly to the letter what will happen next
>I would say so, yes.
>>
All things listed in the OP apply to me, only exception was I was born with blue eyes which became very dark by the time I was five. Heres a pic of two small scars on the right side of my four head I've had since birth.

AMA
>>
>>18790091

>Overweight man at desk with a briefcase, dim yellow lamp, an American flag in the corner.

Subtly pointing towards nationality and the split of the "gifted" condescending persona.
>>
>>18788304
I was in that program. We'd be bussed to a different school one day a week.
About me
>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>was a difficult birth
>3 different near death experiences, nine by drowning though
>I have extremely sketchy memory of it
>definitely have /x/ interests
>was a major stoner in my early 20s
>speech delay
>first born son
>definite migraines
>I have an ex who was a Jewish SCAD student
>above average intuition

Goddamn dude what is going on...
>>
Wait, are all of the students made aware of the tests and separate classes?
I have all of the characteristics,

I was placed into a separate class in high school. I wasn't allowed in the higher classes because I would fight or distract others a lot, but they put me in one of the top sets after I asked and everyone's grades improved around me because i'd fall asleep after taking 10 minutes to do the work

After that I was taken and put into hostels, etc. I was placed into another one after I finished the introductory lessons, then put into UK hostels where I would teach a group of people the despair code.

Is this something?
>>
>>18794091
oh and
>couple of near death experiences as a child
>blue eyes
>first born son
>worked over the speech stuff, was given lessons on cursive writing at 6 years old
>I faint at times, going dizzy which makes me dance, laugh or try and throw myself down the stairs if that's what you mean
And all of the other basic shit you listed
>>
done.
>>
>>18788304
Little Late to the party but I participated in some Florida GATE back in elementary
>Shit eyes (brown not blue)
>No Occipital as I know of
>Very young mother ( 14 )
>Come pretty close to some serious car wrecks and other general by the skin of my teeth kind of things
>Don't remember much of GATE but that's probably because we all were like 9-12 which most people don't remember much from that time frame
>Windows were in fact covered but so were almost all of them in the other classrooms too
>Had feelings of being followed, died down in the past two years or so
>Been interested in Paranormal since I was a wee lad
>Skipping a few of these because the answer is no
>First born son
>Had some promention like stuff when I was younger, like intense fucking deja vu , rarely happens anymore
>right around 125-130 IQ

So tell me, does meme magic flow through my veins and only waits for me to tap into it's mystical wells.

>Also I looked like a fucking Asian in grade school
>Pure displaced southern whitie
>Picture is actually me back then just memed up by some friends and I
>>
>>18794207
Whoops also forgot
>All dreams I've ever had have been balls off the walls crazy
>Not a single fucking one makes any sense
>ever
>It's like I take a shit ton of LCD before I go to sleep
>>
>>18788304
I was a GATE student. It wasn't all that spooky, really not at all. There were a few high-class autismo kids. One girl in particular. There were also twins? I can't remember all the way. I'll do the checklist.
-Green eyes
-IDK about any math bump. Never heard of it.
-I didn't piss for the first 24 hours after I was born and was a week early.
-I am foggy on it, but I remember being in a pool once when I was three or four, and I remember floating above my body. I could have been daydreaming. IDK
-I remember we did a lot of those brainteasers like perlexers. I also remember going in the desert gathering rocks, writing our own fairy tale, and a project about medieval castles. Also it took place during math class around 11am.
-IDK about the windows. The classroom didn't have any.
-I don't think I've been followed or abducted, but I am awfully paranoid about being spied on. Like borderline something.
-Obviously I am interested in spoopy shit. I am here, after all. Always have been since third grade...which was when I started GATE.
-Guilty
-No scars
-Never had, but maybe I should have because I have trouble talking.
-I am first born.
-I have migraines, but mostly from hunger.
-I wish. I did have a thing with a Jewish girl. She was a musician and actress, though. I have always had a think of Israelis and art girls.
-I don't know about that, but I am uncommonly lucky.
-Yes, at least I think so. Premonitions for sure. Things feel like a book if I know enough about the background, and everything is just tropes I can guess.
-I would say so, to a degree.
>>
>>18792659
> I went to the first school at 11, and then spent 7/8/9th grade at a second gifted and talented school before leaving and going to an inner city garbage school
Yes defeintly alot of us was rotated through schools in an attempt to dissociate ourselves from the program and never make lifetime friends for a support network, we were selected at/before our birth, being favored is due to being related they were studying us and severing the connections, all pantheons are the same different names make the connection with the pantheon that resonates with you but realize who they are in the others,
> Norse pantheon
who in particular if you don't mind? I'm closer with the Egyptians followed by Norse the one I'm born under is thoth/odin as my namefag implies for those that can break it apart, ui = inkjar + feather/pen so eternity scribe.
>not to sound like a total crazy ass.
Thats what others want you to think so you can't become yourself and remain trapped ignore others that force that thought upon you.

>formally educated in education
you cracked we always knew you would, enjoy slave life belive what your told independent thought isn't for you.
>u aren't special now and u weren't special then
it has nothing todo with being special, this is a shaming tactic.
>41 deities
41 is irrelevant find those you connect with and explore from there.
>failures by society's standards
The aim of there game, societies standards are irrelevent anyway they have other gifts that can't be seen. I rather be he with you all helping shed light then a 100k+ job a year
>Memes are a social thing not an individual thing
individuals create them society spreads them. was a meme wizard before the concept of memes existed, now i prefer to watch the waves rather then start them everyone gets a turn at the godhead one being cannot sustain it thereself and by taking turns we follow a universal agenda with minor corruption rather then one dictator.
>>
>never was in GATE because I was a lazy fuck
lazy as fuck = GATE wasn't enough you were put in other programs that they put more effort into dissociating from the front altar
>I would fight or distract others a lot
It's what we do
>i'd fall asleep after taking 10 minutes to do the work
lol you did the work? i slept anyway and got top score learning the subject during test time. In a way the teachers encouraged the sleeping at least we weren't being a clown when asleep.
>Is this something?
could be i was close to hostels but they denied my entry.
>All dreams I've ever had have been balls off the walls crazy
Death and magic? I've been trying to teach my dream characters how to fly. Have exploded into golden orb and reformed as a rainbow dragon flew into space and used strings of energy to drag earth through space. Had a dream where we were in a field in hospital beds we were all the same being with minor variances 100s of us waking each other up out of a coma. Most the rest are of death, have returned to dreams i died in just to tell my friends i died dw its just a dream then goku style own the ones that killed me
>>
File: tumblr_obp2yrtc8e1v3ks0zo1_500.gif (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obp2yrtc8e1v3ks0zo1_500.gif
23KB, 500x500px
I was in the "gifted" program at school, not called GATE, but there are a few too many similarities for it to be random chance.
I am hispanic-french.
Brown eyed.
I have a weird formation on the back of my head.
I was in speech because my English was "bad". Funny because I got a 6 on my CAT writing test.
I remember alot of things we did at the program, not too spooky if I remember correctly.
I had a couple of NDEs and I see some spook shit sometimes.
Forehead scars from "falling" at school. I don't remember the incident.
Hella migraines.
I am the first born son.
I get premonitions, and it hits me when I see the event I dreamed about.
I am into occult and spooky stuff, I am affiliated with a lodge, not necessarily spook though.
My exgf was a film student.

Like I said this isn't some RP post and I would like to dig deeper.
What is the end goal of GATE and GATE-esque programs?
>>
>>18794273
>I remember we did a lot of those brainteasers like perlexers. I also remember going in the desert gathering rocks, writing our own fairy tale, and a project about medieval castles. Also it took place during math class around 11am.

Holy shit the fucking castle and fairy tale projects.
My program was at 11, but during English block.
>>
Mine was called TAG.
Brown eyes
Occipital bun
Born healthy
No NDE
Remember it well
No windows
Never been followed
Im on /x/
not in 20s
no forehead "scare"
Speach therapy
last born son
I get headaches like everyone else
Israeli art student gf? Not even close. I have no gf
im a motherfucking meme machine
I get deja vu a lot
I am high up in my class standing.
I think that these are things that just anybody can have in common.
>>
>>18789759
Pretty much the same shit
Blue eyes, premature birth, occipital bun (doesn't everyone have one?), almost drowned when I was 4, all I remember about GATE were the kickass books they let me read (no memory of that either), we actually had a window PAINTED on the wall in the basement classroom, I hallucinated a lot as a kid and still do about 2-5 times a week (nothing real spooky) so I don't know if that following/abduction thing is applicable, big ass dent in my forehead skin from when I was a toddler, and strong intuition. I can only dream about having a qt Israeli gf.
I'm interested in the paranormal, but I think most of it is trite. I've been having a recurring dream where I watch a large, tan nuke blow up about 50 miles away from me as I walk to Uni. I told this guy about it who claimed he could read auras, and he told me I was afraid of phalluses. I didn't know how to respond to that.
>>
>>18793276
I remember this. Mine wasn't toothpicks but a worksheet.
>>
OK, I was in G&T, I'm pretty sure I have a bun or whatever, was into drugs in my early 20s, NDE, etc... Was in Special Ed later... G&T was just supposed to promote arts and creativity in schools. A good thing, far better than all the mind-numbing STEM-obsessed shilling that goes on these days.

You folks really need to start thinking about statistics. How many people have these characteristics you mentioned? Are these people more likely to be scanning 4chan? Are they more likely to be on /x/?

It's a fact that communities often have similar characteristics. For instance, most graduate students in the liberal arts seem to have gotten bad grades in HS.

Be careful what questions you ask. Someone on a mission just might give you the answers you're looking for, but at a cost... Dogmatic ideologues know how to lasso people looking for answers in the wrong places. Read "The Lucid View" and your hair will stand on end. It's all made up though. Enhanced reality is a real thing, and it's as old as humanity. It's not truth though.

Honestly, we're all probably better off just reading some Plato or Hegel or maybe even Buber...
>>
>>18794445
What you were saying made sense at first then you went on ramblin on bullshit
>>
Ha, there goes that "ADD" (*pukes*) again.

I just feel like people are looking for some kind of conspiracy. The biggest conspiracies are unspoken. Nobody really knows why they happen. People who claim to know are the most dangerous, ime.

Better to spend your life doing something meaningful, like reading good books.
>>
>>18794422
>I get headaches like everyone else
not sterotypical headaches more migraine like, like taking a axe to the head, with suicidal ideation to escape the pain
>im a motherfucking meme machine
You don't start them you spread them, ty for the slave energy
>>
File: IMG_2067.jpg (255KB, 728x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2067.jpg
255KB, 728x516px
>>18788304
Uh, right. Meme's are image macros. Not a communication tool. This isn't even really they way they do the type of separation your referring to. Our educational system consistently produces third world level intelligence. Telling people their kids are special is relative to making the education system look better than it is. Kek. The other side is, that they used this as a venue for tests on kids.
>>
Ok enough of just saying were the same, whats our next move? how are we going to group up? Let's start digging deeper rather then scratching the surface.
>>
Thnx for the bullshit input Mr Know everything, looks like you were meme'd into thinking what you think meme's are and got caught up in the waves rather then starting them. This thread isn't for you
>>
>>18794513
>>18794485
>>
>>18794497
This
>>
>>18794207
thanks for reviving the thread but damn, you're probably one of the lower ones lul
>>
>>18794497
I have a plan. Aristocrat.Cash - Soon -
>>
>>18794532
I think I can live with being the lower end of the smart gene pool
>>
i was part of GATE in florida
>have blue eyes
>that bun shit
>have had near death experience (internal bleeding from antibiotic reaction)
> kinda remember GATE, but i don't remember a lot of that time frame
>windows were covered
>had drug period but not in early 20s
>premonitions
>had black ghost best friend until i was like 8 (family claims to have seen him too, i referred to him as "Rojo", like "red" in spanish)
>above average intuition
>and, of course, an interest in paranormal phenomena
>>
>>18794568
forgot to mention i'm female btw, i don't know if that changes things
>>
>Blue eyes
>Dunno about occipital bun
>No birth complications that I know of
>When I was a kid I fell into a fire, but survived with only some minor scarring
>I have very vivid memories of my gifted program, from both schools I went to. In fact, I continued doing gifted up until my senior year of HS.
>Windows were never covered, I even visited my Middle School gifted teacher recently, and noted how very bright it was in his classroom.
>Semi interested in /x/ phenomena, but I'm a 3000% skeptic
>I'm 19 now, and I'm decidely anti-drug, I've never even drank
>No speech therapy that I can remember, but I think it may have been discussed as an option when I was a child.
>I am the first born son
>My family gets migraines, but I don't. I only really even get headaches when I'm dehydrated.
>tfw no gf
>I've had some weird dreams, but when I typed it all out, it's probably irrelevant to this thread.
>IQ was 142 when I took the gifted test in the 1st grade

I went to school in PA and we called it gifted, because we had a GIEP (gifted individualized education plan).

You guys seem to be putting a lot of spoopiness where there isn't any. My gifted program was very by the book, we went to a gifted class and we did some things that were more advanced than the normal classes. It wasn't anything crazy, just a class for smart kids. I can even tell you what we did in my HS/MS gifted classes. I've even emailed my HS gifted teacher very recently to get a job reference.
>>
>>18794519
Do we prefer discord or irc? Can someone make us a dankweb site? I considered making one a few months ago for this type of thing Called CIA (Central Insanity Agency) but am on mobile data for wifi and cant afford the traffic.
>>18794539
Sounds good,
I've been trying to probe the current one, those with connections should do the same, they will never admit but if we catch them offgaurd we can record the reactions, I highly suspect this thread is being watched, along with many of us not currently here, we need a plan to stop infiltration whilst we form. Do not fear death you know how to escape it when the time comes you'll naturally do it.
>>
>>18792449
10-15 years ago for me
>>
>>18794620
discord is the new up and comer c:
>>
>>18794620
anyway, add me on Discord. I'm the cursive autist.
I'll be staying to chat with some of the GATE people, so long as shills don't take over.

Adactylous
>>
Not a GAYTE kid.
Never took an IQ test.
Guessed my way through the GAYTE test because I didn't care. Was after a standardized test and I thought it was a stupid waste of time.
Still has Occipital bun.
Had blue eyes up until last year. They turned grey over the past three years.
When I was young, my eardrums were sealed completely so I had to get tubes in order to hear properly.
I never really had any close friends. Still don't. Happy for it.
My young interests were always in Astronomy and Ancient Egypt. I had several books on this.
Ended up in a Ph.D. program in Mathematics.
I don't know what happened to any of the people who went into GAYTE. I never really cared.
My dreams are very infrequent, but when they do occur, they are very very significant in terms of occult archetypes.
>>
>>18795108
wow, your soul is dying. the eyes turning grey, old, bored, sealed off from the world- progressing, winning, but not in touch with themselves nor the world.

I guess some people were chosen to be GATE because it's what they're supposed to do. perhaps you were, and by not taking part, I guess your soul died.
>>
god i forget what they called it in my state, it was like gate... my brothers and I were all in it. It was called OHHH YEAH "enrichment" in the 90's.. we did stuff like build lego robots, shoot off rockets, make "inventions" (a fucken stapler with a hole in the side won)
>>
>>18795190
i have 93% of what you listed there including the drug problem lulz.

i had to stop though or i wouldnt be able to inherit the family business
>>
>>18788304
I remember my mom using the term "gifted-and-talented" when I was in elementary school, and I skipped a grade, was sent out of school one day a week to the local community college for various classes (I remember a lot of science), and I took math/science classes with students older than me in high school. Don't remember much otherwise. Never really studied or did homework in high school, but I did reasonably well. Got into Cornell and a full ride offer from Clarkson, but went closer to home for college.

>- Blue eyes (ok it's a given on /pol/)
hazel (light gray/green)
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
yes
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
low APGAR score at birth, unresponsive, I had inhaled meconium (basically green prenatal poop fluid; a baby under stress sometimes shits in the womb and it stays in the amniotic fluid) and they told my parents I might be retarded due to lack of oxygen
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
I wasn't really in danger of drowning, but I got knowcked down by a big wave at Fire Island when I was five or six, got sucked into the undertow, and struggled to surface. Inhaled some water and got scratches all over my body from those little shoals of cracked shells.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember taking tests and writing on chalkboards, but not a lot of specifics. Something I learned led me to do a science fair project on prisms and lasers (this was the mid-80s).
>- windows were covered
no memory
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
no memory

1/2
>>
>>18795197
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
yes. read the whole time-life mysteries of the unknown series, and was really into the x-files
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
yep. ganj, psilocybin cubensis, salvia divinorum, etc. mostly psychedelics.
>- Forehead scares
what does this even mean
>- Early speech therapy
nope.
>- First born sons
yep.
>- Migraines
yep. i get that shimmery zebra pattern thing obscuring my vision, followed by a nasty 48-hour headache, light-sensitivity, etc.
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
nope
>- Meme Magic
i chalk this up to robert anton wilson's reality tunnels
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
not that i can recall
>- Above average intuition
maybe?
>>
>brown eyes
>no bump
>apparently, but parents have always been vague
>cracked skull open around ~14mos old, didn't see doctor. Grandpa was ex-military medic, he fixed it up at home. Not sure why they didn't just take me to hospital, probably money issues
>decent memory of it honestly
>depended on the class/year, but often enough yeah. I always assumed it was because our schools were shit
>not sure. always been a paranoid fuck though
>yep
>interested but haven't yet, broke & too wimpy to find a dealer
>see near death
>more "hooked on phonix" type shit but yeah
>yep
>headaches pretty often, history of mental illness (including hallucinations)
>art student gf for years, not israeli tho. (she was mostly white but apparently indian on one side? she was also gifted)
>meme magic as fuck
>occasionally prophetic, mostly just vivid/semilucid dreams
>it varies

Most of this seems coincidental or just some common factors among people who fit both the "browse 4chan" and "high IQ" categories, but I'm interested to hear more. There was certainly some weird shit going on in those classrooms, conspiracy or not.
>>
>>18795140
I used to have blonde hair, and it's colour also darkened over the past three years.
>>
>>18788304
>Brown eyes
>kinda unnoticeable bun
>was born 8 days late with jaundice
>got in a car accident when I was 5, was in a heavy Chevrolet Blazer that went airborne and landed on its top
>Was only called down in 4th grade to a room to take the GATE test along with a few other kids in my class (and oddly enough, I went on to learn that they were all from my class only; no other children in the entire school were called down)
Adding on, I attended a gifted magnet middle school and later a gifted magnet high school for freshman year. Unfortunately, I had some familial instability that hindered my efforts in doing well, so I ended up having to transfer to a nearby school that was actually pretty okay
>One window in the room where I was tested, blinds were covering it
>never been followed... I think.
>into the paranormal, my apartment growing up was haunted
>straight edge
>I have a small scar where my nose meets my forehead
>I didn't start speaking till I was like 1 1/2, and I occasionally stutter whenever I need to provide lengthy explanations, but I never needed speech therapy
>I am an only child
>I've only gotten a migraine twice
>No Israeli art student girlfriend, but my first gf was pretty artsy herself
>I lack the strength needed to harness the unfathomable power of meme magic FML
>I have actually had a myriad of deja vu moments, and then I realize that I actually dreamed of the event when I was younger
>I was labeled "intuitive" before I even knew what the damn word meant
>IQ between 150-155
>>
>>18794463
Government shill detected
>>
> Blue eyed
> First Born
> High mathematics degree studies
> Smoked, and smoke bunches of weed
> Talented for the society, regarding others, very anxious for my self
> Forget where i put my phone 30 seconds ago
> Fucking headaches from 12 to 20
> Can often guess people's deepest motivations and desire.
> Consider our existence as some /x/ thread already..

And so i would be some reptilian gifted chosen human..

And this shit comes from spoopy 8ch..

What a day.
>>
>>18795384
>reptilian gifted chosen human.
Reps r filthy the dragons are close to exterminating them
>>
Weird. A lot of that fits, including birth complications. I never asked exactly what it was but I had to wear one of those light machines around my stomach? or something like that.

I always CRUSHED standardized tests. Even in high school, I walked into the SAT hungry and without a calculator and I got a 2050. Only ended up with a 3.2 though. I have the math bump but I never really applied myself enough to get anywhere past pre-calc. English was always my deal. I went to college and was told by the head of the graduate English department that she was astonished that I was a freshman.

Got arrested for .5g of weed the summer after that year and here I am 5 years later having never finished another semester of college.

That being said, from as far back as I can remember I was always put into the smart classes. Definitely no fear of being followed though, except by the entire government and Facebook and my phone.
>>
>>18795441
Holy shit I missed the speech therapy part the first time! I couldn't make the hard-r noise. My best friend was Wobbie. And her room was always dark as fuck what the fuck is happening you guys
>>
>>18795221
Details:

It was called "Gifted and Talented" or just "Gifted" over here. It was definitely made to be a big thing, and treated as some sort of culture. We got to do lots of special things and all the non-gifted staff either hated us or loved us, no inbetween. In elementary school it was just something we went to instead of math/reading, but in middle school I went to a school that had a "self contained" program where I had all my core subjects with the same 30ish gifted kids. Only electives were separate.

It was considered "special ed" and you got IEPs that would technically last your whole public schooling career, just like the disabled kids did but without the stigma. They not-so-subtly encouraged us to go into gifted education (or just education) ourselves.

Haven't seen lots of the kids I knew back then recently, but I can tell you most to all had moderate to serious issues, either in their home lives or with mental illness or both. Lots of abuse victims. Lots of crazy.

There were quite a few memorable teaching techniques... some of them are mentioned here
>"clicker" time where we answered things on the projector
>puzzles in darkened room
Most just seemed innocuous, but thinking back they had us do a lot of research on mythology, especially Egyptian mythology. As crazy as it may sound I do have some involvement with Kemetic gods now, though I never considered them connected.
>>
>>18788304
every elementary school has a nonstandard accelerated learning system. in first grade i was pulled from class and allowed to read in the library for no reason. while there i had seen other kids from different grades

in the second grade my grades fell because i dont like home work and it was 3/4 of the grade but teachers have a hard time failing a student that can pass test.

they put me in a room with a hand full of other students again pulled from class some times to do homework though the frequency was to low to make me honor roll

they made me take a test finally because all my english teachers i had ganged up on me. they wanted me to take add medicine. i was found to have a reading comprehension and vocabulary of a 12ths grader while i was in the 4th grade.

this wasnt that uncommon. many from my generation got treated like this and they had to stop doing it because so many of us could pass the stupid test and had shown knowledge beyond our curriculum taught in school
>>
>>18794582
It absolutely..

>tits or GTFO

sorry.. bad habit.
>>
>>18789567
>>18790170

This, was tested for something like this but I must not have been what they were looking for. The test was similar to an IQ test, I'd already had to take one before and it was similar but different. It was like the right answers weren't the right answers. I crush those pattern recognition type questions yet I apparently didn't on that test.

Blue eyes, about died as an infant from vaccine complications. Scar on forehead and unexplained scar on left shoulder blade. Did shitloads of drugs, and one of the kids that tested with me is the biggest dealer in town. Had to go to speech therapy a few times and I got horrific headaches in my teens that would be absolutely disabling. This is fucking creepy.
>>
I can vouch for a few of these things. I was a GATE student and recall very little of it and yeah the windows were covered. Idk about the blue eyes or Israeli gf thing though.
>>
>>18790095
Yes, on my left shoulder blade. I don't remember getting it or having it when I was a kid.
>>
>>18796155
>It was like the right answers weren't the right answers.
This is a common technique they use my "Psychiatrist" still does this to me maybe it's time i call him out on it.
>>
Wasn't called gate here in Oklahoma. It was called ESC, but I was in it and have many of the signs you mentioned. Pretty weird, but I remember the classes quite well and nothing too weird went on. We had multi-day puzzles that were hard as fuck, like Einsteins riddle with the fish, but much much more complex. We did odd crafts here and there, learned about "alternative" history (shit that isn't confirmed by science but is a theory, and therefore wouldn't be taught in regular classes) and a lot of debate stuff and public speaking.

Anyone in the class was all in all AP classes throughout highschool, but I dropped out freshman year.

Nothing too weird about it as far as I can remember.
>>
>>18794289
yeah for sure. I'm closer to Loki than any other in the pantheon, but hold a candle for Odin and some others.

I think the whole "recognize your gods" and realize they're just an expression of the same thing mirrored in other religions is really good advice
>>
Does anybody want to join a discord I just set up to discuss this and figure out the motives or something? Because I've been going through all the GATE threads and there is def something going on but they die too quickly to get any concrete answers.

The room designation is J6mSK and it expires +23 hours from now.
>>
>>18796481
Norse wise i got a strong pull to Loki haven't figured out why yet tho. As above so below, we are fragments of those we resonate with, by syncing with them we can find our path and understand the mysteries.

It was weird making the thoth/odin connection. When i trance out in front of a mirror one of my eyes turns into a black-hole noticed odin in the vikings series having a missing eye got cold shivers, had a google read the trading an eye for knowledge story and it just clicked and made sense
>>
>>18796497
Off to bed ill join in the morning whoever makes the next op should include a discord link.
>die too quickly to get any concrete answers.
It's all yea i check the box posts without digging deeper
>>
>>18796514
I love to do that trance out thing at night because my pupil literally takes over all of my blue eye parts. it's pretty fun to see.

cool conenction

>>18796527
okay! I eagerly await you! goodnight
>>
>>18788304
einstein was a fraud.
>>
>>18788304
I meet half of those requirements..does that disqualify me as potentially having Beenoughthrough it
>>
>>18796733
I meant to say been through it
>>
>>18789554
The fuck? I remember finding that pattern when I was like 6 and obsessing over it for years.

>never in GATE (homeschooled), parents went to tons of homeschooling conferences and picked up that I was "gifted", didn't find out about ADHD until after my first year of college
>green eyes early on, now hazel
>occipital bun.
>pneumonia after birth, nearly died
>no other near-death experiences *that I'm aware of* - my early memories are very flaky
>vague interest in /x/
>not really a drug period, but drank hard and still do, prescribed adderall at 19 and still use regularly after 6 years
>no speech therapy, and it kinda showed for a while
>first born son
>no migraines, but mother is prone to them
>tfw no gf
>amused by meme magic but don't fully buy into it
>no forehead scars, but acne
>have had dreams that resulted in extreme deja vu later, have seen things that I can only explain as dreams but are stupidly vivid, like when I was 6 and woke up at night and went to the window and watched as the moon crossed the entire sky in a matter of seconds
>good intuition
>never had an IQ test done, but during ADD/ADHD testing my vocabulary was 99th percentile nationwide, SAT score was 2020

That pattern, though. I remember it so goddamn well. Still goes through my head sometimes.

Was I jewed out of a qt3.14 art student gf by being homeschooled?
>>
>>18788304

Brown eyes
No head bumps
No birth complications
No ndes
Lack of memory of gate but I don't remember much of my childhood anyway
I feel like I've been followed many times but I think it's almost always been paranoia
Speech therapy throughout my childhood
Huge scar on my temple
Currently in early twenties, some drug use but not heavy by any means
Second child
Not sure about premonition or prophetic dreams, feel like I've had a few but nothing to brag about
Str8 female so no Israeli gfs
Frequent headaches but not migraines
I would say I have above average intuition

I was only in GATE for a little while before they realized I was actually only good at bullshitting and kicked me out lol
>>
>>18788304
Blue Green eyes
No birth complications
Early life NDE (being dropped as an infant)
I remember my middle school Science Magnet stuff, but not my elementary school stuff.
Yes.
I thought I was just being paranoid.
I have a passive interest in occultism, mysticism, and esotericism
None
Sometimes
No GF ever ;_;
I guess so?
I have one, but have it CONSTANTLY. It's honestly scaring me how consistent and often it is.
Yes.
>>
So here's one for you all.

Does anyone else here not dream? At all, or close to it?

It's been months since I've been able to remember a dream, and that's just the faintest snippets and fragments that I couldn't piece together. Theoretically, I'm dreaming every time I enter REM - but even if it's broken suddenly, I don't remember anything, even though I should.
>>
>>18789634
Pakistani
>>
I was put in TAG classes in 3rd grade. It stood for talented and gifted so I assume it's the same thing.
>Blue eyes
no bump
>cord wrapped around my neck when I was born
>No drowning, had my appendix rupture in 2nd grade and almost didn't make it to the hospital
>memory is fuzzy
>had classes in a room in the middle of the school that had no outside windows.
>am interested in /x/
>heavy drug period in late teens
no forehead scars
>didn't have to take speech therapy but I was supposed to, I guess I grew out of it
not first born. sister, brother, sister, then me
no art student gf
no meme magic
>do have a lot of prophetic dreams
>I would say it's above average
>>
>>18788304
shit this was me.
except my father died while in grade school and i think something happened so i was instantly ostracized by students and teachers after i ended up moving from that. there was some serious shit going on in those classes i remember.
>>
>>18788304
>- Blue eyes (ok it's a given on /pol/)

I was in one, and there was a lower proportion of blue eyed persons than the surrounding area.

Most of the other qualities are the norm. It was the only childhood experience where you could be proscribed marinol.

Most of the people with whom I stayed in touch moved to jurisdictions where cannabis is now legalized. The 'early twenties drug period' bullet point is another mistake, fewer of my classmates became drug addicts than other people whom I have known.

In summary, I negate the blue eyed druggie stereotype.

From personal experience: I can assert that if you got to the top of the heap, you got an Israeli girlfriend with a background in science.
>>
>>18793201
>>18793240
Mexicans and Blacks tend to be poor. Parents who can barely scrape up enough money for the household are unable to give a child proper care, resulting in lesser intelligent minorites.

Im an anecdotal example of socio-economics being the main contribution to intelligence in a race, and I also have many friends with similar storiesy.

It might seem like they are dogwhistling white-supremacist talking-points but it does make sense given that whites tend to grow up in more ideal enviornments.
>>
yea yea you guys are all GAY not GATE fuckers
>everyone of you is just a fat retard
>>
>>18800227
I reckon that people who buy into the /pol/ racial superiority meme also...
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)

That point makes the whole thing very spurious. It looks like the political extremists affiliated with the new administration are trying to hijack the record of a federal program for the education of children with high intelligence.
>>
>>18788304
>tfw GATE was just an early trial at separating all the autistic kids from the normies.
>>
>>18800204
>The 'early twenties drug period' bullet point is another mistake, fewer of my classmates became drug addicts
Just because it's not associated with you're group doesn't make it a mistake, the people that went to the deeper end has less memory of the whole experience
>I negate the blue eyed druggie stereotype.
It's defiently part of the stereotype different kids were put on different paths/used for different agendas. There are subgroups among "GATE"
>high intelligence
isn't the point of the program, just a mask
>>
>>18800797
You sound like you might have an ulterior source of information.

The most common period for people to engage in drug use is between the late teens and early twenties. The people with a higher intelligence will feel more self-confident, or find less dangerous ways to use drugs. If we want to separate the type of a GATE student from the norm, we have to predicate a selection of the population from which to sample.

I appreciate your skepticism, but we need to address the issue in quantitative terms.

I have met the person who went to the deeper end, and he had the best memory of the whole experience.

For the purpose of forthright discussion, we need to separate the notions of stereotypes and subgroups. The inherent subjectivity of a stereotype is not useful to the discussion, unless you want to talk about stereotypy.

If you want to unmask that which you see as a problem, feel free.
>>
>>18791562
>>
>>18796497
i'm coming into the chats now, and I might have some information on that.

Has anyone in the thread ever 'agreed' to die at a certain age or time?
>>
>>18800907
>or find less dangerous ways to use drugs
psychedelics can go deep without a od.
>I appreciate your skepticism
Skeptic? how?
>he had the best memory of the whole experience.
All depends on what alters are at the forefront and for how long. If his sharing the experience either you were meant to hear what he said or he wont last long before being shutdown.
>For the purpose of forthright discussion, we need to separate the notions of stereotypes and subgroups. The inherent subjectivity of a stereotype is not useful to the discussion, unless you want to talk about stereotypy.

If you want to unmask that which you see as a problem, feel free.
Doctor Mumbo Jumbo unmasked
>>
>>18789640
This is getting scary what the fuck.

>blue eyes
>almost drowned twice as a child
>grandfather was a mason
>enrolled in advanced learning in private Christian school
>mental illness in both parents
>migraines
>birth complications: I had to be forcibly pulled out of my mother

What the fuck. Only thing I'm not sure of is the occipital bun, but either way a ton of this shit lines up. At my school we called it "LEP" though, for Learning Enrichment Program.
>>
>>18789554
Quaternion. It's a complex number. Defines position/spin/momentum of a particle
>>
I was in some shit called "ET"
Is that the same thing with a new name or just a different program?
>>
File: GATE.jpg (76KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
GATE.jpg
76KB, 640x1136px
>precognition.. "extra-sensory perception"
>willing to bet most of you have some form of synesthesia
>experienced a sudden loss of soul, M8
>did you have tubes in your ears? Ever hear weird feedback noises in your head?
>frequently called from class for "hearing tests" in dark rooms?
>werent allowed to ask why or know your scores on the tests?
>feel like "things" are often near you? as if you're somehow marked?
>enjoy your flashbacks, kiddos
>>
Was called tag at my school. Talented and gifted. It's where the this kid is smart but doesn't fit in with the rest of class somehow and is bit reaching their full potential. I had speech problems and ADHD. You were a weirdo who hung out with other weirdos. You're doing the same thing now hanging out here. Not too surprising there are similarities.
>>
>>18801047
Colorado. Mannny military bases. Look into it homie. ADHD, bi-polar, depression, OCD, etc... its called "THINKING"
>>
File: integral2.jpg (40KB, 488x1080px) Image search: [Google]
integral2.jpg
40KB, 488x1080px
This thread is the result of the memetic distortion of the current period. Doubtlessly you have noticed how strange things are getting culturally. This is the result of the internet causing cultural change to accelerate exponentially, bringing fundamental problems of the human condition to the forefront of social discourse. Put another way, the collective unconsciousness is battling its own demons, having been cybernetically enhanced with the global communications network of the internet.

During this cultural upheaval the criterion for what is true, what is likely, or what is plausible can seem to bend, as odd strains of rapidly-evolving beliefs are presented to the user. We are in a post-truth world for the time being, unable to find common ground upon which discourse can be established, living in fractured bubble-realities with their own sets of truths mutually incompatible with other bubbles. This situation simply will not do, and so the sort of mindless meta-entity we comprise must seek to compromise this inconsistencies, or else it will false victim to its own madness, with us along with.

What can you do, Anon, in this strange and terrible war of ideas? You must align the compass of your intent with that of the truth, not of what you wish to believe, or think would have socially beneficial effects if it were to be believed, but the actual truth of things. Ask yourself how to train your senses of determining truth from falsity from this and you will follow the right path.
>>
dear gate anons

anyone of you have been in the german program?

im a german ex "gate" student (germany had another name somethign like "concentration/focus training) need to exchange experiences and memorys

the most weird thing is my parents did not know anything from this special lessons when i was seperated from my normal School class
>>
Op hit too close to home.

>almost drowned
>born early
>had some weird disease that almost killed me
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
>that may just be my paranoia but I swear I'm still being followed sometimes

Everything else is spot on besides the forehead scars/GF(tfw no gf)

I was 'accepted' into GATE later on but I chose not to attend. My teacher put us in contact with their school after an IQ test and after me annihilating her 'advanced' test, despite not even being in class to learn the material.

I also had to speak with some dickhead every week, who'd come to the school from some other place.

>interest in /x/ phenomena

I get dreams where it's like I'm playing out a life/living. Then a week or so later the same thing happens. It's fucking weird, there's always something horrible that happens in the dreams than I wake up.

I've also had MANY paranormal experiences that I CANNOT explain.

So far I've done fuck all, I just drink, program some stupid shit and play video games.

Life is boring and pointless
>>
anyone had a near death experience in 2012?

something like the world/your view started spinning around you like a carousel

i ended up beeing bodyless only with my spirit. memorys and consciousness in an endless dark black cube

later i saw a ring of portals/world gateways coming in front of my eyes
>>
Sounds like BS. Why is do so many occult theories and other such nonsense always revolve around telling the reader that they're "special"?
>>
>>18801100
its not about beeing special but there are major differences

normies arent into the occult or attracted by it

explain this
>>
>>18801121
there is nothing to explain. the only reason you, me or anyone else is attracted to anything occult is because something influenced us enough to make want to do so.

this whole world is random dumb luck and chance. it's why some are born with silver spoons and others are born in africa.
>>
>>18801163
>something influenced us enough to make want to do so

So what did influenced us?

>be me 6 yo
>thinking about telepathy and telepathic information exchange with animals

>be 9 yo
>reading books about black magic, alchemists, wizards, spooky castles and stuff like that

doenst explain why i am extremely curious from the beginning of my life especially when its about occult / hidden / secret stuff
>>
>>18801016
Serotonergic psychedelics can cause psychological harm, but that is how you define the overdose of psychactive chemicals.

You echoed the same numerical skepticism about sample size as I did in my post. Maybe you had a knee-jerk reaction because you did not realize what you were saying?

You did copy my last sentence, verbatim without greentext.
>>
>>18802314
>Serotonergic psychedelics can cause psychological harm, but that is how you define the overdose of psychactive chemicals.
True i was being reckless with my response, I'm a living example of the psychedelic overdose causing psychological harm. Hey at least I'm not dead though I got through it and learnt alot from the experience. Safer then heroin/gasses/benzos/crack etc is the point i was trying to make, then again a responsible heroin user may fair better then a irresponsible psychedelic user.
>u echoed the same numerical skepticism about sample size as I did in my post. Maybe you had a knee-jerk reaction because you did not realize what you were saying?
Struggling to understand what you meen i don't like big words, sometimes putting something simple is more intelligent then using intelligent words because the message can be understood. Reread some of your original posts starting to get the idea we need to work out all the factors involved not just one particular group of the involved, at the same time we need to identify the subgroups (which can be done by finding the larger groups) so the subjects can find others on the same path to share experiences and find understanding that makes sense to each individual. Think were on the same page.
>You did copy my last sentence, verbatim without greentext.
Mistakes happen Copy pasted the quote above it same time and the line break = 1 arrow wasn't enough should have had a 2nd
>>
I remember taking a test in elementary school, I think it was to determine if we were to skip a grade or be put in GATE, kinda hazy on that aspect. We did end up in GATE later though, without a test which I thought was odd.

But about the test we took, some kid who wasn't set to take it hyped it up to us. Either his brother or a friend had taken it before, and he told us the previous year had 10 kids chosen to take "the test" with only 1 passing. Our year had 4, me and three others. So we were pretty worked up over it, figured none of us would pass, and guess what? None of us passed.

We were pulled out of class more than once, with different things we were to do, but what struck me as weird was what should have been the clearest portion, the multiple choice paper test. I clearly remember two fact based questions, one about pumpkins and one about a previous president. They weren't the only questions like that, almost none of them were logic based. Random facts that you either know from being exposed to, or don't. We were under 10 years old and were set spending most school days crafting colorful stuff and learning cursive. I remember being frustrated over the content cause it seemed like things even educated adults wouldn't know offhand. Useless stuff.

So what were they looking for? Kids who spent every waking moment reading non-fiction and self educating themselves in multiple topics of the world? They were looking for Matildas then. Or maybe, to put a fun /x/ spin on it, perhaps they were looking for reincarnated souls with access to their pasts.

They weren't, but why make kids take tests that they have no reason to pass. How did the kid from the previous year, if he was even real pass it? Fucking nerd.

For OP's checklist
>not blue but green eyes
>breech baby required cesarean
>nearly drowned in pool as a kid
>still get migraines but subsided a great deal after quiting caffeine
>obvious /x/ interest
>bad memory in general
>>
>>18803069
Two last things to add on, my teacher who specifically picked me for the test told me she had to personally argue my case in letting me take it, since I was a november baby and nearly a year younger than the majority of my classmates.

And I cannot remember anything about the fourth kid who took it. I remember the full names of two of them, but not even the gender of the last. Complete blank.
>>
looking for GATE members that may have transgender issues, there's a possibility of a guest speaker that can shed light on this area, no guarantee. Join discord f3JTC
>>
>>18788304
I went to the GATE program in the south and I share many of those traits. Honestly the gifted classes were just there to give smart kids a break from all the niggers and white trash that infest public schools.

I have always wondered where my forehead scar came from though. It looks a cut that required stitches but my parents told me nothing. You would think that a scar you have had all your life would fade or get smaller as you grow and age, but this one persists
>>
>>18803040
I do not begrudge you. Maybe there should be a thread for people who have endured psychological harm from overdosing on psychedelics. I would be happy to offer spiritual coaching therein.

I am glad that you are not a casualty in the war on drugs. There is traditional therapeutic potential for psychedelics in medicine. The overall risk of harm is much lower for the users of psychedelics as opposed to others who abuse substances, and the comparison to alcohol abuse is most apt.

Sorry if I was being pretentious in my choice of words. I wanted to elicit any other source of information. I was making a bayesian argument about the sample population in a psychological experiment. The thesis I want to get across is that we have to distinguish stereotypes and subgroups, otherwise we alienate people to the point of being unable to share experiences or find understanding.

I forgive that particular instance of misquotation.
>>
>>18788304
Ok this legit scared the shut out of me. All these apply except the Israeli gf part but that's because I'm an Israeli and I was involved in art. I've had at least 10 near death experience and often predict stuff. I moved to America at 9 years old and was made to take some test to see my placement for class. I was Put in all gt classes and thinking back to it that's when a lot of weird stuff happened in my life.
>>
>>18803534
>There is traditional therapeutic potential for psychedelics in medicine.
Agreed, my problem was going to deep to fast which can happen even without drug use. I abused alot that had heavier risks leading upto the psych od after that i only abused weed and tried use rather then abuse more, in the end i learnt alot and am in a better position after it then before it.
>Sorry if I was being pretentious in my choice of words
It's ok everyone is at different places and interpret things differently/communicate differently.
>I was making a bayesian argument about the sample population in a psychological experiment.
Cool It's clearer, same page.

Have had to google alot of you're words lol, I'm used to dumbing myself down in an attempt to find common ground/lift others up and it's had lasting effects.
>>
>>18788304
Geez I'm really starting to feel weirded out
I was in a gifted class like that and fit lots of these criteria.
-Occipital Bun
-A day after I was born I stopped breathing
-I cracked my skull open when I was really young but had a forehead scar before anyway
-I don't remember much about it except that it was dark and lit by dim lamps
-It was right in the middle of the school so there were no windows
-I constantly felt like I was being watched around that time
-I'm interested in /x/ phenomena (no shit)
-I am the first born son
-I get migranes
-I sometimes can see minor future events through my dreams
-I have high intuition
>>
>>18788373
My school called it GT. Had entirely different classes for them that were year round. It wasn't diverse (lots of Asians and white people), but it also wasn't as narrow as what you're describing.

However I have almost all of the features you described (or had) so I'm a little spooked, even the weird ones like forehead scars (split my right eyebrow down to the bone when I was 6)
>>
I was never in GATE because my mother pulled me out of school very early on and homeschooled me. She was unusually paranoid about my safety for some reason and still is to this day. I'm spooped though because I have a lot of these similarities.

- Occipital bun
- Birth complications
- Nearly drowned in the ocean as a child and saved by my mother
- 2 other NDE, one was an 18 wheeler ramming my car, the other was a headon collision with a truck (I'm almost positive the second wreck was an assassination attempt for reasons I can go into if anybody is interested).
- Have been followed by shady groups of people on multiple occasions. Said groups usually have occult/satanic connections.
- Extreme interest in /x/ phenomena since early childhood.
- Many run ins as a small child with shadow entities (everyone thought I was crazy but my mother believed me)
-Heavy heavy alcohol use since early 20s.
-Nasty forehead scar from that 18 wheeler
-Korean art student girlfriend from a powerful korean family that has links to the CIA (we broke up though)
-Meme Magic
-Prophetic dreams
-Above average intuition and some straight up clairvoyance at times (like I know the phone is about to ring before it does and various things like that).

There was some shady shit with my older sister in school before pulled her and me both out. My grandfather on my mothers side was in the airforce and had security clearance. I'm starting to wonder if my family is hiding something from me. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.
>>
>>18788304
ours changed every year depending on test scores from each year, and it was just smarter kids nothing special you fucking idiot
>>
>>18803945
>you fucking idiot
Reverting to hostility tactics super smart...
>>
>>18803614
When you want a deeper appreciation of life, I advise you to stick to literature and the arts. You sound like someone who could not reconcile your social situation truthfully in fact. Psychedelic overdose is usually some form of escapism.

I believe that 'abused weed' is an oxymoron. Certain genotypes of person require some dosage for optimal functioning. I doubt the existence of any cannabis dependency without some medical necessity. You might want to find the right doctor to talk about that. Eat plenty of salad greens if you want to self-medicate naturally.
>>
>>18788304
Oh man, this is nuts. Similar traits, but I'm preGATE. Early prototype from the 80s autism boom.
>>
>>18804041
>When you want a deeper appreciation of life, I advise you to stick to literature and the arts
I read alot as is, was supposedly a artist in a past life,
>You sound like someone who could not reconcile your social situation truthfully in fact.
Idk how you figured this out but you hit the nail on the head, although i would like to try am sick of being lonely/having noone to talk to about the mysteries.
>I believe that 'abused weed' is an oxymoron.
Agreed but society has programmed me to feel bad about using.
>Certain genotypes of person require some dosage for optimal functioning.
2 months sober from it and my day to day functions studies/cleanliness is on the downhill depression/suicidal ideas on the rise.
>You might want to find the right doctor to talk about that.
The doctors i currently have are the ones that convinced me it was abuse and i must come off it at all cost, Australian medical industry only cares about the effects on cancer and epilepsy, rejecting any idea that it may help the mind.
>Eat plenty of salad greens if you want to self-medicate naturally.
A great idea that i should try.
>>
File: Lift.jpg (388KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
Lift.jpg
388KB, 600x394px
>>18804138
Past lives are a trajectory of future accomplishment. I am not unskilled in psychology, but I only use what I know to help people for free. Program yourself to become the safe and successful person whom you want to be.

I am alarmed with concern for your mental condition, and I assert that the doctors have not provided you with a healthful diagnosis.

I believe that this hemp aromatherapy product can help you:

https://www.amazon.com/Bioesse-Ginger-Peppermint-Hemp-Patch/dp/B01MU30S6L/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490168765&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hemp+oil&psc=1

I also recommend my favorite legal alternative, hempseed oil:

https://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Hemp-Oil-Ounce/dp/B000GAO91K/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1490168765&sr=8-3&keywords=hemp%2Boil&th=1

I am concerned that the Australian medical system should fail you so. The English channel and the Baltic Sea originated most of the genotypes with positive affects from Cannabis. The medical system may, in fact be discriminating against the original settlers of Australia.

When you use hemp food products, take one serving every day, and be patient about the effects. Australian indigenes had many sources of medical smoke, so you could also burn sandalwood as incense if you need to relax.

My favorite recipe for this condition is: kale salad with hempseed, radicchio, and lemon juice.
>>
everyone has a bump on the back of their head, a lot of these are very common traits
gate definitely was something but most people in here were never part of it. vague memories are not memories.
>>
>>18804523
>but I only use what I know to help people for free.
I like hearing this, the problem i have with psychology and why i won't enter the field is the money grab nature of modern medicine, I've been used as a trophy to enable further funding in the past.
>healthful diagnosis
Originally it was drug-induced psychosis, now they throw the world schizo-effective around, i feel they only care about keeping me on anti-psychotics they say 1 year you'll be off then repeat them then repeat the line a year later, I should have been on them a month maximum to come down from 1kg wet laughing gym(mushie) trip, now I'm dependent and cant get off them
>keywords=hemp+oil
hemp oil/seed is high cbd low-no thc yea? that's what I've been wanting to try lose the high reap the medicinal, there was a local court case of someone distributing it they nearly got jailed but there was a huge uproar and they got off because there intent was helping others not $$$, I'll look into sourcing it more kinda gave up trying to find it 6months ago it's been hard to find in aus. Am i actually looking for cbd content or will seeds that have been stripped do the job?
>sandalwood as incense
old habit I've forgotten about

Ty for taking time to help and share wisdom. Ik i shouldn't trust the medical system have always known but family convince me otherwise.
>>
>>18804593
also to note the doctors i see are ones that have been fed to me through people ik has occult ties, maybe the whole system isn't this way idk
>>
>>18789981
Gate and indigo children are definitely related.

And it's honestly because they both describe and target neurodivergent children.

i.e. autistic, adhd, etc

Ever had sensory or speech therapy? Outward symptoms of developmental distinctions that may not have been recognized for what they are.

With the CIA unclassified documents online now, it clarifies why the government would make programs like GATE to identify a specific group of people, while they were still young.

The documents reveal the CIA has been employing psychics and mediums for decades and funding research up to at least the late nineties, aka when many of us were in elementary school.

The research confirmed that some psychic phenomena exists and can't be accounted for statistically. They divided the types of psychic info gathering like mind reading, remote viewing, and precognition, and theorized that humans may have a "psychic" sense that scans the future for significant change, like our ears pick up sounds and our eyes are drawn to movement.

And what's the largest group of people who experience their senses with a much greater intensity than the average person? Autistic and ADHD people,l; the part of our population born with unique brains.

You've seen a growing cultural awareness about such things like the Indigo children, increased screening at schools, Autism Speaks (which claims to be for us but actually wants to keep autistics from being born through genetic testing), the antivaxxer fear-mongering, and the social model of disability and the theory of neurodivergence.
>>
you cant all be special.
>>
>>18788304
What the actual fuck man, ex-GATE (2001-2008) and minus Israeli girlfriend (virgin). You just described me to a fucking T. I'm legit spooked.
>>
have none of you read the bible?
The chosen ones dont think they're the chosen ones.
None of you are special.
You want to be special so badly but you are mediocre running on confirmation bias to fuel ego.
>>
>>18788304
In my area it was called gifted but you just described me almost perfectly
Y - Blue eyes
Y - Occipital Bun
Y - Birth Complications (Tail and extra non-usable digits; both were removed shortly after birth)
Y - Near Death Experiences (Failed suicide attempt with firearm)
Y - lack of memory of Gifted
Y - windows were covered
Y - tendency to be paranoid being followed/abducted by (Ayylmao)
Y - Interest in /x/ phenomena
Y - Heavy early twenties drug period
Y - Forehead scares (wide centered scar above eyes)
Y - Early speech therapy (developed into a strange accent no one in my family has)
Y - First born son
Y - Migraines
Y - Art student girlfriends (not Israeli)
Y - Meme Magic
Y - Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Y - Above average intuition
Legit spooked though
>>
Could someone that was in such program describe the screening test that they were given?
>>
>>18804970
>have none of you read the bible?
You realize the bible was reworded and twisted to suit an agenda from more ancient myths?
>The chosen ones dont think they're the chosen ones.
The forces recognize subtle shadow manipulation with an egotistical agenda in this quote just another way to play the game subtlety goes over alot of heads it's a good tactic ;)
>None of you are special.
Everyone is special shouldn't get to anyone tho
>You want to be special so badly but you are mediocre running on confirmation bias to fuel ego.
This hostility is another type of special in make believe denial as an ego boost attempt whilst masking it intentions
>>
Anyone have weird hair changes while they were a child? At the age of 5, my hair went from Red -> White -> Bald -> Blonde. It happened the same year I joined GATE
>>
>>18805048
Basically I just took a standard IQ test with spatial puzzles and reasoning questions.
>>
>>18789441
How old are you? Also Finn-gate-anon here.
>>
>>18788304
This is me and it's spooky, no birth complications or speech therapy though, I've always been a bit of a linguist.
>>
>>18804593
I did not choose psychology as a career for the same reason. One rule of thumb is that research subjects in psychology cannot easily expect to receive good treatment afterwards. The researcher's side of that argument is that they compensate you so that you can improve your life.

You seem to have good self-discipline in regards to ethics, so channel that strength into greater self-reliance. Then, you will come to appreciate simplicity and independence more; thus improving your mood.

I intuit that your 'drug-induced psychosis' was an evasion of the reality you do not want to accept. You had some dreams working with applied psychology, but you could not reconcile the widespread dishonesty in that field. That is a good reaction because it shows you have moral fiber. Once you get your life in order, you might find a mentally rewarding career in law.

Tell your doctor that you want to ween off of antipsychotics in favor of a natural regime with a more nutritious diet. Try not to dumb yourself down, because you are smarter than you think people should acknowledge. The schism in your mannerisms manifest as a schizoid disorder as you must face reality.

Bridging the gap is achievable, you have some capability to remember facts about the law in your jurisdiction with respect to cannabis. Try to make that hobby into a career by setting easy goals to start. Even getting a menial job at the courthouse is a good step forward.

You have the right idea about hemp products, and I assure you that those alternatives to smoking pot are still anti-psychotic.

I did some research, and it seems like the Australian government is still considering whether to permit hemp foods. The entire legal argument is null and void, because the cannabinoid pathway is conserved in plants, so most edible leaves have some quantity of CBD.

Trust your family if all else fails. They are there for you if things go wrong. Do not end thyself.
>>
>>18788304
I was in GATE for years and Ave very title memory of ithe, only remember feeling something was odd in oomph I think coveredwindows or no windows at all
- I have the Occipital Bun
- my mother was in a car accident and rushed to the hospital directly before giving birth to me
- I recently died for 2 minutes, have had plenty of other nde's
- the only things I clearly remember are all the tests being given to me in a white windowless room with someone with glasses monitoring me
- deep interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy late teens early twenties drug period, any and all drugs you can think of I've probably tried once.
- I fell off my bike and have a few scars on my forehead
- Early speech therapy
- First born alive, my mother had 2 miscarriages before me where the child was born dead
- Migraines
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>18788304

Okay assholes. I meet all fucking kriteria on this shitty list even the grilfriend one (she doesnt know where herfather is from,probably israel fuck mefuck me)
What does this all mean. This is purely coinsidence please answer me.
>>
>>18788304
Pulled out in 1st grade (1995) for a local gifted program initiative called "CHIPS" (can't find the acronym anywhere in the school district info):
>Brown eyes
>Nuchal cord complication, delivered safely via C-Section
>No NDE's, only been knocked out once from a crash
>Barely any memory except some bizarre seafaring series called "The Voyage of the Mimi"(?)
>Covered windows/absolute privacy checks out
>Definite tendency to being followed, dealt with MANY random confrontations living in inner-city later in life
>Recent obsession with astrology/mysticism triggered by a course on Mysticism, Esotericism, and the Occult in college (copped out a religious credit lmao)
>11 years of weed, not the casual sort
>Scar on left eyebrow from when I first learned to walk
>No speech therapy, born with a natural radio voice, do occasional VA/VO work
>Firstborn (and only) son of birthparents, adopted as only son
>No migraines
>Grew up a minority in a predominantly Jewish area, surrounded by the culture from ages 12-27, left business school for art school after a fling with a Jewish dance student after her trip to Israel
>Meme magic is horrifyingly real
>Not prophetic "visions" as much as eerily-perfect predictions often brushed off as paranoia for years -- it really exploded in 2017 and my "reads" have been more perfect than ever, from big astrological findings in feb/mar. even down to calling the right bets in Vegas on a trip
>140 IQ but resentful of "smartest guy in the room" types, always prefer fluid intelligence to crystallized knowledge
>>
>>18805951
>Grew up a minority in a predominantly Jewish area
Should clarify this meant White/Christian was atypical in the area, not that I'm a minority per U.S. definition
>>
>>18789554
oh fuck.
>>
>>18789554
>>18791860
Holy fuck I didn't remember this until you mentioned it but I distinctly recall punching those numbers into the "clickers" -- now I'm only left with more questions
>>
>>18805871
>purely coinsidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jOPAGJq-M
>>
>>18789554
Jesus
Can someone tell me if russia had something similar?
I have all the symptoms I remember a plastic piece with numbers on it I was handed in school. What is this clicker shit for? I remember killing bees with it and throwing it away.
>>
>>18788304
we called it geodes but we went to a seperate school entirely on fridays. i have an occipital bun and none of those things though my girlfriend is an art student. I kind have a forehead scar and the windows were always covered in the class. No near death experience, no blue eyes (they were blue at birth though), no near death experience really, and no meme magic. I dont believe in magic at all but when I was a kid I tried to practice the occult and also get abducted by aliens.
>>
>>18789634
Danish, French, English, Navajo. My grandfathers on both sides were masons
>>
>>18788304
All describe me except I am Korean (American born)

Is the occipital bump really a 'math' thing? Because from an early age I thought it was strange how much pleasure I could derive from doing math problems. inb4 pointless asian joke, the asian kids around me did fucking horribly and suffered compared to me. Was not exactly in the honors crowd.
>>
>>18806535
The speech therapy is fucking weird btw. Creeps me out. I'm the only one amongst my friends who struggled to choose which accent to adopt, so I have this awkward mix of los angeles and fob. Been considering going to speech therapy but it's kind of too late and become part of my personality.
>>
>>18788381
NDE is not the moment when you almost hit a car, NDE is when you hit the car, pass out and meds to ressurect.
>>
>>18789676
mods called
>>
>>18804929
>The documents reveal the CIA has been employing psychics and mediums for decades and funding research up to at least the late nineties
Source, please!
>>
This is insane. Ex-GATE, blue eyes, occipital bun, born six weeks early.
>>
>>18789441
>toothpaste tasting shit from papper cups
Probably large doses of fluoride to suppress psychic abilities and lower iq.
>>
>>18806740
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/

Decades of files from 1940s to 2000s. Just search psychic related keywords and there are dozens of files.

BBC or any other news site probably has an article on it if you just want to Google.
>>
TAG kid here. Now 31. Holy shit I've had so many NDE's I can't even count.
>Migraines..almost killed me had a stroke at the VA.
>no artsy gf ever. Just stupid bitches.
>more migraines
>prolific drug use after military. Still early 20's. weed, drank anything wet, no matter the temperature
>hazy TAG memories. Sitting around table sales by old man. Only thing I remember is him saying "difference between desert and dessert. I want dessert twice"
>intuition surely. I still smoke weed but when I'm driving and it goes out I can't relight. The feeling says "jail" and when it's out a cop rolls by every fucking time
>deathly depressed
>absolutely critical and insane imagination
>intense x interest. No abduction but I ask to be taken all the time.
>>
>>18806818
Bruh I remember the drink now
>>
>>18806818
How can I get it back. I remember drinking the cup stuff and toothpaste man
>>
>>18806017
Why do we try to get abducted? I have been through this
>>
>>18807949
Also my dad was military. I was in TAG when we lived in Korea. I went to Taegu American School early 90's...anybody the fuck else. This thread is goddamn fucking trippy as shit I swear I remember this shit. The toothpaste drink, the cups the going away for a different class. Anyone else?
>>
>>18789829
Bitch, if you think a bunch of fucking fourth graders demanded a new class then you are out of your goddamned mind. This shit went down man.
>>
>>18805995
clickers?
>>
>>18788381
Gate
Premature
Mexican
Prophetic Dreams
Green eyes so close enough?

I think its just that this website attracts a bunch white autists who have too much time.
>>
File: balls.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
I was tested for it in 5th grade, I remember when I was given my results and was told I didn't make it. It hit me HARD for some reason. I've been holding onto that because after that year I simply stopped giving a fuck about trying. It's really fucking lame to admit, but that just shattered what ever sort of confidence or self worth I had at that point. I was always told I was bright, and to have that supposedly discredited was intense.

Anyway.

>first born son
>blue eyes (people say they are, but pic related I call them green)
>birth complications (does my head being way too big to be delivered vaginally count? In my mind, yes.)
>early speech therapy
>premonitory dreams
>Heavy early 20s drug period

I don't know why it comforts me in knowing I share some of these traits, but honestly a bulk of /x/ posters probably do.
>>
These threads never "get anywhere"..
So how do we change the discussion?
What hobbies do you gate-guys have?
Music? Writing?
>>
What the shit?
GATE kid
Childhood speech impediment
Born early
Occipital bun
Artist husband
First born
Near death experience
Prophetic dreams and premonitions
Obsessed with paranormal
Only vague memories of GATE
I repeat, what the shit?
>>
>>18788384
Gooble gobble
>>
>>18788304
I remember being selected to go to something for especially gifted kids around third grade, but I declined because I would be away from my mom too often. I have blue eyes, I don't really know what a "math bump" is so I may have one, I was born 3 weeks early, almost drowned a few times when small, and as for the other things I don't wanna type them out on my phone (it's too small).
>>
>>18801063
I get the dream thing all the time, doesn't really freak me out in the dream, but when it starts to happen in real life I've never had the courage to stop it.
> dreaming
> extremely vivid as they usually are
> helping grandfather with a grill
> I'm fucking around burning leaves
> he left the valve on the tank open
> before I can stop it the leaves blow his way and we both get fucked by shrapnel

But in real life its exactly the same thing except without the horrible ending.
>>
>>18795396
thank you dude for the kek
>>
>spanish
>fit description 100%
>IQ screening in school
>me and other 6 kids get told we were going to do "the American test"
>excited as fuck
>Powerpoints by some skinny British girl and an old american

It was from June to December. I remember going home at night and getting on the bus at 8. My parents say it was just a very long test and not to worry.

OP you're scaring me.
>>
File: 1472083038336.png (561KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472083038336.png
561KB, 1500x1000px
>>18788304
TFW a GATE kid
TFW match every descriptor
>>
>>18810210
No Israeli art student gf, but loads of Jews in program, good friends with an Israeli with QT sister.
>>
>>18790054
THey were mega dosing you with Floride.

It sounds like they knew you were psychic and were trying to curb your abilities.

Everyone failed out because they eventually killed off our abilities
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.