[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post YOUR Universal understanding/Learnings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29

File: source (1).gif (3MB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
source (1).gif
3MB, 335x500px
Stay constructive. I want out of the game, and into the spirit.
>>
>>18787340
Still lost btw. Leaning towards Bible aliens taking the chosen and ditching the rest to die in the mess we make.
>>
>>18787340
Death isnt the end

I still dont know why i fucking woke up here
>>
>>18787340
“You are not your mind” “Time is an illusion” were the phrases that a friend and teacher of mine said during bloomed months. We used to assist the same institution, haven’t seen him in about a year. He told me he realized that he was not his mind when he was 14, I later explored and entertained the idea of not being my mind. To not continue a boring story of isolation and psychedelics, I will just confirm that you’re not your mind. While meditating or sitting in silence just tell yourself “I am not my mind” whatever answers next will be your mind, but not you…
>>
>>18787879
The problem for me is I feel stuck. I need new air I think.
>>
>>18787340
Jesus Christ is the Lord and savior.

The Lord has told me that there's an anon in this thread that needed to hear that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi12f5j1VA0

Let's keep it simple.

Everything needs a counterweight, love them all, it's the only way to make you care enough to do the right thing once.
>>
>>18787927
Thank you. Tell him that too.
>>
>>18787920
Just await and be sincere to your heart about what you most deeply want. Once that is clear acting and direction will be clearer.
>>
>>18787927
Not just one, but a few. God bless good anon! <3
>>
>>18787927
Thanks anon. I have been asking for a sign lately.

God bless
>>
File: IMG_1583.jpg (22KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.jpg
22KB, 225x200px
"Cycles and circles are the product of divinity. I get it, I get it now! It's all so simple!"
>>
>>18787340
We are the window with which the universe observes itself

from that point everything else falls into place.

Furthermore...
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Opposites define. How can things exist without their inverse? In that sense, for darkness to be eradicated, so too must light be. That being said, right now it feels as though the balance is off and there is much more darkness around. Oh well.

Look inward opie, see what your truth is for yourself. you'll surely find something. what we have here is our own.
>>
>>18787340
I'll just leave this here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hdFrtSkCIhPgYQ54pFDozZnKJOM2MjWeucocJIW5Mvk/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>18787340
I can quote you some of the stuff I've written down over the years but it mostly amounts to 3 basic fields of interest I have

1.Quantum electrodynamics
2.The moment in which all things happen a.k.a. opportunity
3. The universal scale of distribution

Pick your poison. Just don't follow the rabbit too far down the hole, you probably won't be coming out soon.
>>
>>18787340
You have to read at least the first 3 pages of The Present - truthcontest.com
It doesn't imply a religion or anything. Just makes you separate from the physical world andninto a spiritual being.
>>
>>18788429
>>
>>18787927
Is it possible Jesus Christ is just one of the saviors? Meaning he is just the best example for the western world of all the saviors that have ever been (including buddha and lord krishna).

really trying to understand Him.
>>
>>18788223
man, just recently realised all of this. I'm so glad people like you spread this consciousness around, makes me feel less alone. Thank you

PS, how did you realise "it"?
>>
File: 1489570724441.jpg (414KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489570724441.jpg
414KB, 2048x1536px
I saw a dream yesterday.

First thing I saw was lsdlike visuals (never done any drugs) then I felt a strong presence
Archons they were called, said this is a simulation and its time for me to wake up.

Then I remembered how alex jones talked about them being interdimensional beings who fool humans. I was so scared I prayed to the lord and woke up all sweaty and teary.

...im scared Anons
>>
>>18788429
If we boil down time into to two categories we discover that all things that exist are either known or unknown. Our freewill guides us towards each of those paths consciously or not. With this in mind, recall each epiphany you've had throughout your life. Every action can be turned into data and found to have a very clear pathway on what, why,when, where, and how you now know the once unknown. I'm mostly paraphrasing but I also can give you something I've written a year or so ago.

"There is no right or wrong way in understanding. Even the left way is right. The right is the right time. The right time is OPPORTUNITY!" -some faggot
>>
>>18787340
You are the Christ anon
>>
One of my understandings is that all of these organized religions/philosophies (all Abrahamic religions; Buddhism; Hinduism; etc) are all somewhat false.

They build on a lot of people's fears and what they believe SHOULD be what's right and good and often times try to deny reality.

They have so many rules (often contradictory), that's it's clear they were used to keep simple minded people in line. A lot of theology oriented students can't seem to shake that thinking off either, which is rather unfortunate.

What are truer religions/faiths then?

The ancient polytheistic religions our ancient ancestors followed (or the ones that are followed today).

Those religions are like a flowing river. They were alive. I guess its humanity's fate to cast aside what is good for impossible ideals.
>>
My belief is selfish, but it helped me survive.

The world exists through me, and my experience is the only true one; after death there is nothing.
I pursue all types of happiness, no matter whatever it takes. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Following that, things like morals, stupid worries, and unnecessary sadness disappeared, and I didn't kill myself yet.
It's selfish in theory, but it can be the very opposite in practice.
>>
>>18787340
Shut the fuck up is my answer
>>
Realistically, most people have poor filters for sorting truth from fiction, and there’s no objective way to know if you’re particularly good at it or not. Consider the people who routinely disagree with you. See how confident they look while being dead wrong? That’s exactly how you look to them.

Justified true belief is not knowledge.
If you are accidentally right, it is not knowledge.

If you see a dog in a field and believe it is a sheep you can make the assertion that there is a sheep in a field. If there also happens to be a sheep behind a hill that you did not see, you are technically correct, but you did not have knowledge of it.

All life is sourced from god, and the lowest form, our physical, is of our own creation to serve as a recycler for spiritual energy.
>>
I am like a point with a fixed size wandering around on an infinitely large map. I can not step out in order to perceive the map in its entirety, but I know that all three dimensional axis of this map are ranging infinitely.

I am like a barrel drifting down a river. I don't know much about the origins of this river, but I know that I'll hit a rock eventually. I wish I could see where this river leads me to, but I never will. Sometimes I wish I could change the rivers course, its direction, its size and its speed, but I can't because I am just a barrel.

Nothing is random.
>>
If you can get past the graphics you'll find this series answers all questions you may have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
>>
>>18788484
Alex Jones is a satanic fat dollop of cockshit. He wilfully opposes God. He is a Nazi in disguise. He spreads their lies to undermine the stability of our democracies and to create an underclass of malcontents and drop outs. He is a traitor, pure and simple.
>>
Religions and transcendental spirituality is life-hating nihilism.

When did you realize that what you really worship are shitty stories in your head?
>>
>>18788859
Imagine a map of the world stretched out so that it is the size of the world. Map-worshipers mistake the map for being the territory.

The map the map the map the key the compass the dumb motherfucking shit by a bunch of clueless autists who are trapped in their own minds.
>>
>>18788922
But the map is the universe anon. There is no key, no compass, no direction. It's just space.
>>
>>18788890
thanks. i cant stop laughing. i also really like the graphics, ps2 nostalgia i guess.
>>
>>18788917
Cynicism isn't wisdom.
>>
>>18787340
God is a trans-dimensional being who created our dimension/universe.

But many of the religions we have on Earth are just of mutated humans/ other trans-dimensional beings who are fucking with this plane of existence/ or hybrids of our dimension and other dimension beings.
>>
>>18788311
This is barely readable.
>>
File: 1489858605786.png (219KB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1489858605786.png
219KB, 900x1700px
>>
>>18788480
I'm not him but I agree completely with
>We are the window with which the universe observes itself

As for how I discovered it, it's really just a logical conclusion. I mean what are we but a fragment of the universe? We're made out of matter in the universe, we behave according to the rules of the universe, we are an infinitesimal fraction of the rest of it, but we have very complex and intricate properties and machinations, which give us enormous power. Life as we know it is the only part of the universe that can exert will on the universe, We can gather energy and use it to do work. A fox builds a den to further its goals. A seed gathers air and processes it, condenses it into cells and wood and bark and leaves because it innately desires to collect more energy. Humans have developed the attribute of consciousness, the ability to be aware of your own awareness, to abstractly understand "experience", to know yourself and the rest of it. With consciousness comes immensely diverse and complicated desires, unintuitive in the purview of the other life forms. This is why we do science. Why we fly to the moon. With the advent of consciousness in these primates came the ability to ask "why?" a utterly unique trait in the entire universe as far as we can tell. Life creates its own meaning because without life, without subjectivity, "meaning" and "purpose" make no sense. The self sustaining pattern of matter and its interactions that we call a human is, so far at least, the only thing in the universe with the ability to learn about the rest of it.
>>
You can do anything.
>>
>>18787340
Taoism is the original redpill
>>
You can't solve the answers to life because your conception is too abstract.

You try to explain reality and existence but they are nothing but far fetched notions.

Even if you think out of the box or on a trancended spiritual level you will always attempt to link everything to a greater meaning ot a grand scheme of things.

There's no such thing. Realities, dimensions, gods, gravity, time, matter , your consciousness, they've all come to be governed by pure chaos and chance.
>>
File: aghori.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aghori.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
>>18787340
There is no division between materiality and spirituality. You cannot escape the game. You are already in the spirit. The spirit is the game. You are the product of an unbroken chain of events which determines your consciousness, your circumstances and your future. You can never be free. This unthinking spirit is reshaping itself through the passage of history and we are its unwilling puppets. There is no escape. There is only one soul and it is not yours.
>>
>>18789707
false
>>
>>18787927
>>18787947
>>18788005
>>18788012

christcuck shills are back in full force on /x/ again
>>
Hard materialism is the truth. Our bodies and minds and the universe around us are comprised of particles flying around and interacting with each other in a big chain reaction set in motion by the Big Bang. Our mind is a part of our body, dualism is BS, spirits aren't real, heaven and hell aren't real, astral projection isn't real, DMT enlightenment isn't real, god might be real or our universe might be simulated but we'll never know for sure so it doesn't matter.

God damn it feels good to be so right.
>>
>>18789807
For us you look like a frog at the bottom of a well wishing to fly.
>>
File: IMG_2146.jpg (867KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg
867KB, 4032x3024px
Conciousness itsself is an illusion. You have no continuity of conciousness, you die every instant. Memories are the only reason that reality seems to flow smoothly. It's like a flipbook.
>>
>>18787340
Its all about love baby

You want out, learn to take control of your dreams, most people would be terrified if they knew what lies beyond their dreams

Ever wonder why kids are scared of going to sleep? its cause they are smarter then you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpz__0-DnSQ
>>
You're creating a past that will condition your future present endlessly. All possibilities or paths you can take are already there. We're simply clearing the fog of a RTS map. Think 'with all this I've done, it most definitely will lead to ________. And that's what will most likely happen, but with one decision at a time, you can 'straighten the trunk' to put it in a way, or change your most likely future so you're future will in the end be different and somewhat how you'd want it. Future creates past. Past creates present, present creates future.

Read the Unknown Reality or any 'Seth Material'
>>
MY understandings huh?

Ietsism is the only reasonable theology

Confucianism is the only reasonable philosophy

Agorism is the only reasonable political system

there is no political system that functions properly with large groups of humans

large groups of humans do nothing but harm to themselves and others around them

all humans (and potentially all living creatures) are connected on a non-physical level.

humans psychologically require cultural evolution, attempting to stunt/stop it is an attack on the entire human race.

ayy lmaos do exist, just probs not in the way we think they do

sinep is a very strong russian mustard paste, that also spells penis backwards

vaporwave and the vapor-genres are transcendental forms of music.

suicide doesnt get rid of the pain, it merely transfers it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp8LwBUzo
>>
File: 4.gif (821KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
821KB, 249x188px
>>18787340
Your gif sums it all up though.
>>
There's no out, you gotta play one to play the other,
>>
All shapes to your will
Only if you have a strong one
(Luck can also help)
>>
>>18789958

Rebirth: A hard rollback. Humans make mistakes due to inexperience, mentally and thus in the physical plane we see, it's all put in a way it's conceivebable for us. You may feel close to death once or more times. A branch has fallen off, or maybe not completely, but not worthy of the effort anymore. Reality is all of them connected to the tree and making a new one all over. How this makes sense is out of the cage we're in. The branch may decide to kill the tree. Cancer.
>>
>>18788475
Pretty much, he is misunderstood by the church as saying I am the only way, but he clearly is referring to everyone in his teachings as of the "father" which is you at core. Think about the path of the left hand, it's of Satan. The path of the right hand, Jesus Christ. Who sits in the middle of this battle, you the choice maker.
>>
>>18789958
>Future creates past

????
>>
>>18789807
This is bait
>>
Every particle of existence can be unfolded to explain all of existence.
>>
>>18789833
>you die every instant
Close, it's more like you've always been dead and alive at the same time. Similar to how quantum mechanics work.
>>
>>18792816

What matters the most is not to create something new, but to present something old in a new light. New information is created by connections between old data.
>>
>>18792821

Reaching Nirvana/Samadhi/Lost Innocence/Primal Consciousness is a very powerful and totally attainable goal. However, dwelling too much on that will eventually sever your ties with other people, since you will seem boring and one-dimensional to everybody who has an ego. To me the greatest trick is to reach Samadhi and still be able to work on and play with your Ego while having the Self as a safe-heaven.
>>
A guy named Gash. A Vietnam vet I bought weed from in my teens. He lived in an rv, and never talked much. One strange thing I remember about him is that he used to drip wax from candles onto a mound, eventually making this epic mountain of color.

As I said, he never talked much, but the one time he did open up, he explained to me what he considered life after death in a very stoner guy way:

Once you are born, and have grown enough to hear and remember the history before you, you discover just how much has happened before your awareness.

Millions of years filled with cause and effect, trial and error.

Billions of years in the making, and you had to wait no time at all for it. It all leads up to you.

Death brings you back to this waiting period.However, it leaves you with no capacity to wait, being you're no longer in the realm of time.

Things will move on without your awareness. Millions of years, billions of years, no different than one minute.

In all of this time, anything that can happen, will happen.

With all possibility in motion, you will be greeted with awareness once again, in some shape or form.

Anything that is a possibility will be an inevitability.

The details on how this will be possible is grounded within the infinite possibilities that come along with "forever".

Like your first birth, you won't acknowledge the billions of years it may take to get you there again.

Yeah, Gash was a crazy mother fucker. One day, I went to go see him, and his brother was there (I didn't even know he had a brother at the time), and he said they had to put him in a home. I didn't even know, but his bro told me that half of his brain got fucked up in the war.
>>
To me the Law of One has been the most comprehensive and helpful book, which concentrates much more on the spirit, and less on the "transient" (although there is still a lot of cool transient stuff).
Lawofone.info
>>
>>18790657
Nicely put.

I think that's what bothers me with modern Christianity. I think it needs an re-evaluation of the stories and metaphores which, right now, anachronisticly work against it's goal, which is spreading the Word.

The stories written therein are artistic works with artistic interpretations, only a foolish western civilisation would take anything written in it as fact.
>>
>>18793042
>he used to drip wax from candles onto a mound, eventually making this epic mountain of color.

I love doing this when I'm bored. It brings me back to my childhood, when I used wet sand to make those spiral towers...
>>
>>18792100
Past can be fluid, depending on how you experience time in the mind. Like how dreams are non linear.

Take enough of a psychedelic and you will probably experience time stopping/reversing/rewinding.
>>
>>18787340
We are not our flesh, death is an illusion, sins of the body are labelled sins because they make us enjoy this material world we are trapped in, and to be spiritual, or closer to spirit, we must deny our bodies and listen to Sophia and the One true god. Jesus Christ is the best event of mankind's history
>>
>>18788484
Archons are workers of this material world we are trapped in, serving under our foolish creator, which we call God. You need spiritual awakening and do not communicate with Archons by choice.
>>
>>18787340
no games with yourself OP, you have to be true to every code you put into your moral compass. love what you hate, and accept what you hate with love. everyday is a gain or an L, its however you take it.
>>
>>18787766
You were attracted by the novelty of duality
>>
>>18793274
which psychedelics?

and when you say past is fluid, do you mean like.... let's say I had an intense crush on someone years ago but we never dated. now, here in the future, could I exist in the universe where she and I actually did date? but since we will never speak again, the past is allowed to actualize those feelings into a tangible timeline and make retroactive sense of why I had those crush feelings in the first place?
>>
>>18787340
Get some sleep, take things one step at a time. You're not getting out of the game, you are getting better at it.
>>
>>18788515
>>
>>18794133
He is probably speaking of retrograde causality.
>>
pain is the most experienced teacher
>>
>>18793042
This is the literal truth of our existence, glad I'm not the only one to arrive at this conclusion
>>
>>18787340
No spirit. Just games. Just, games. "Up" or "Down", "Near" or "Far".

There's nothing else.
>>
>>18787927
Thank you anon I promise you The lord will talk to more and more! God bless you and btw I know that was for me.
>>
File: 1461634950718.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461634950718.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>18787927
God sends himself into this reality as flesh and blood to be killed so we are forgiven for the sins that he condemned us in the first place. Dont get me wrong I love the story and the characteristics of Jesus Christ, redemption, love for one another & turning over the tables of those hypocritical snakes and chasing those kikes with whips. Its an amazing story. But its still fiction, created to control us becuase human beings are violent, dangerous animals.
>>
>>18794133
Unfortunately love doesn't work like that, it seems to be an exception to the rule. Also keep in mind that when the past changes your memories do at the same time so reality keeps the illusion of continuity. If you're lucky memories will slip through in the form of dejavu.

Have you ever remembered something from your early childhood that you aren't sure if it happened or was just a dream? That's probably a fragment of a memory of another past. Just like how there are many universes there are many different "you's". You experience only one at a time because we live in 3d reality. Don't dwell on the past you must learn to make something out of regret.
>>
>>18794133
>which psychedelics?
LSD and DMT are the major players, larger the dose the more profound the time changes are.

I'd recommend working your way up to 400ug and then eventually talking 800ug + DMT on the peak. I garunetee you'll either go completely mad or glimpse the beautiful perfection of the higher dimensions. or both lamo
>>
>>18795400
>this person

OH PLEASE GOD NO!
>>
>>18795400
Stop it. Get some help.
>>
File: burningsky.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
burningsky.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Time is physical
>>
God gave us to the Devil.
>>
>>18787340
I have no idea how humans came to be. Evolved, created, uplifted, seeded? No clue. I know """they""" believe we are a product of evolution and worship the sun as a symbol of the creator of this reality. I believe in a creator for sure. I can only speculate on what it actually is, but i have a fairly good idea of where it is, even if I'll never get there.

We live in a simulation of the outside world inside our brain that lives in a jar of bone that's hooked up to sensors. The outside world is unbridled and beautiful chaos. Entirely unknowable.

I'm certain that that brain is a receptor of awareness, not the source. Having self consciousness and the ability to think abstractly is the most successful survival strategy to date for a macro organism. I think our brains receive awareness from somewhere else and our egos are the brains way of keeping us in the body and working for it's goals (food water sex shelter etc.). The process of keeping us here is complicated and highly energy consuming so the brain requires regular periods of lowered states of unconsciousness to reduce the load and perform maintenance. I think when we're dreaming we've got one foot in our heads and the other in wherever we come from.

I'm pretty sure I chose to be here. I have no idea why but I think I gave my consent to to born into this world before coming here. It is an interesting universe for sure. And an interesting time to be alive. And a beautiful planet to live on. Too good to be random I think.

Don't listen to what I have to say. I can't believe I believe this crap either.
>>
>>18793292
What happens if I start consciously reaching out to archons.
Also need to add that i have been doing 3rd eye meditation and shits real
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (391KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
391KB, 960x720px
>>18787340
The only time you actually connect with yourself is through sleep, and the moment you wake up is when the dream begins.
>>
>>18796299
this is what i feel instinctively to be true
>>
>>18789572
I can drink to that!
>>
>>18787340
The moment you know you don't understand is the moment you understand.

When you stop dreaming, you realise you are the dreamer.

Your thoughts, actions and intentions influence the reality around you.

You enjoy the suffering you create.

The deeper you are, the better you are at pretending you aren't me.

The I (eye) creates all that we see, the I is all that we can be.
>>
>>18787340
Both free will and determinism is the truth, Free will exists, but every single thing of every universe has it as well and theres a finite space, so free will itself is a competition controlled by the one who wins.
Your actions are a struggle against something elses actions while multiple forces fight for supremacy and is itself the very basic core of conflict within whatever reality things reside in.
We are all slaves of the one.
>>
>>18793056
I agree it is really quite awe inspiring at points
>>
>>18787340
Not possible, for god created this game to "escape" himself and experienc your "ego" and everyone else's. So even if "you" get out of the game, you wont know it.

For your ego is an illusion created to make you seem like you're a unique being. Once you break from the game that ego is shattered, and before you know it, you're back in the game again looking to escape it again
>>
I should do what i can to survive while i'm still alive and try to enjoy it.
And when i'm dead then i'm dead, i my consciousness won't be functioning then and it would be the end of my thought

>>18788917
last year
>>
"Out of the game."

You fool. You've got it all backwards. It's this life that's the shit. This is where everything WANTS to be. Don't decode yourself out of the most challenging place in the cosmos before death.
>>
>>18789807

Determinism is disproven so many times over this can't be anything but bait
>>
File: cats.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>18787340
If you project far enough into the future, eventually everything will be a single point/singularity; eventually everything and everyone becomes 1.
>>
>>18787340
Every single living human being is literally Jesus and the sooner that everyone remembers the better. The antichrist is probably not a real entity, but a made up entity to deter everyone from realizing who they really are.
>>
>>18788576
>I pursue all types of happiness, no matter whatever it takes. WHATEVER IT TAKES

Well then, Hedonist 1#, why aren't you chasing your happiness and embracing your selfishness right now? You claim to be extremely dedicated to pleasure, yet you're wasting time just browsing 4chan.
>>
>>18787340
Pure, genuine laughter is a direct byproduct pf the highest form of natural realization.
Ultimately, I know nothing about anything, but that I have to pretend like I do. Surely other people must also be doing this.
Perception is an adjustable and measurable phenomena.
All things influence one another. No exceptions.
>>
>>18787340
I learned that there are entities that exist outside of our scientific/ physical reality. All religions are bullshit, they all contain elements of the same true story, but perverted and twisted to become earthly powers that exert their control over individual people, which is the ultimate crime. Our physical bodies are temples, not only in the sense that we have to take care of ourselves, but literally, each and every one of us is a temple and the nervous system is the antenna that connects us to the supreme being, which might not even be a 'being' in the traditional sense. The almighty is more than likely the pool of energy we all draw from. The 'angels' and 'demons' and etc. that exists actually do, except not a characters, they are forces that exist just like gravity or electro-magnetism.

Long story short: We are all God and God is all of us. The physical nature of the universe is an illusion, there are things that exist out there, if you go searching either you will find them or they will find you. Sometimes they are scary, just remember that ultimately, YOU are the master, you retain absolute control. they can't hurt you unless you let them.
>>
>>18798048
>Anonymous 03/20/17(Mon)21:50:24 No.187980
about laughter - exactly! laughing is basically accepting some new information, which you didn't realise was actually true. My interpretation of the same phenomenon.

I think something similar applies to crying (for mental, not physiological resons). I think crying is the process of accepting something as true as well.

Because the two are so similar one can often laugh so hard he starts to cry, and on the other hand, after a good cry often follows a healthy laughter.
>>
take a tab of some real L and you might have some cool insights, or just look up at the stars in some solitude woods. smoke some weed faggot
>>
>>18787340
KJV Bible is 100% fact, we live on a flat earth with a glass-like dome over head, above the dome is another ocean (the real reason the sky is blue)
>>
>>18787927
I believe in Christ but hearing those words out of the mouth of a fellow anon makes me glad, abide in peace brother
>>
>>18787340
I have come to the understanding that life, this experience is taken to seriously. Although, I think we're meant to take it seriously( to a degree).

Makes for a better experience.

Things like death and pain are really something we enjoy, that's why we're here.

We cant feel the way we do knowing the truth about this life/reality. That its a literal joke or trick we play on ourselves.

From our perspective life seems to go at a slow enough pace that we feel that we're grounded to this state of consciousness.

Truth is we're not, and the thing doing the perceiving, watches whole Universes start and finish. Like you would watch a flower grow on fast forward.

Dmt has shown me this many times
>>
>>18788475
If you really want to, you can think of Jesus as being the only savior, and all other "saviors" are beings which are lesser than him but higher than us. It would only make sense to worship the highest God.
>>
>>18787340
Life is a simulation
>>
>>18796328
>The deeper you are, the better you are at pretending you aren't me

elaborate ?
>>
File: IMG_2724.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18787927
>savior
Why would anyone need a savior?
Libertarian free-will is impossible for humans and for that reason being punished for things like not believing in some God is stupid. The 'God' of Abraham punishes people for things his will forces them to do...then he sacrifices his only son...because he's a sadist. If you worship a delusional fuck like that you're an idiot.
>>
File: christ.jpg (96KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
96KB, 375x750px
Jesus Christ is the Logos. He is the light of consciousness. He is the self. He is you. Through you, God incarnates into the world. In his incarnation God becomes less than his whole. God narrows himself down to an identity, you. Because you are not God, but you, eventually you will die for your 'sins' or imperfections. But God learns a great deal from being you.
>>
>>18787927
it's true senpai I've felt the love of Christ before.
it was a feeling of unconditional and seemingly infinite love, the likes of which words trying to describe it is akin to saying gibberish, because it is ineffable, this embrace of holiness.
and one of the most interesting aspects about it is that you know it's Christ.
you just know...
this is coming from a straight up former atheist.
I draw my religious paradigm from all forms of metaphysical things. I believe not only Christ being a deity but there are many others.

bless
>>
Hail moloch 666 world is a fuck
>>
>>18787927
God bless. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18787927
Why should I worship a God that's made my life hell? Punishing someone into submission NEVER works.
>>
File: IMG_2888.jpg (61KB, 750x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
61KB, 750x482px
>>18800396
>NEVER works
It just causes you to resent you more.
>>
>>18800418
*them

fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>18787340
As you think it, so it will be.
>>
>>18788576
google solipsism
>>
>>18787340
In North America and much of Europe psychedelics sold as "research chemicals" are legal and easy to get. You can work on some spiritual wokedness improvement and study with them if you're into that. You can always read books: Upanishads, The Bible, anything Philosophy related if you're in a "muh existence" phase.
>>
File: 0804938956.jpg (60KB, 489x651px) Image search: [Google]
0804938956.jpg
60KB, 489x651px
Still trying to figure it out but, being patient and attentive, observing and studying, listening I figure out everything has a cost and what you can accomplish is limited only by what you are willing to sacrifice. It may seems simple and obvious but that feels like a first step to something bigger
We are part of something bigger that we may be never fully understand but with enough energy and dedication, thanks to our self awareness, we may influence it.
Part these universal truths are hidden inside us.
Peace of mind should be the first thing everyone should look after
>>
>>18798354

That's bullshit based on human concepts and social constructs.

It's as simple as wondering why 3,000 years ago there wasn't any Jesus or "God" around but there were a whole bunch of other memetic figures preaching similar doctrines.
>>
File: IMG_1672.jpg (1016KB, 949x5065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1672.jpg
1016KB, 949x5065px
>>18787340
Bible thumpers and nihilistic atheists untie.

Death ends fun.
>>
File: IMG_1944.jpg (84KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1944.jpg
84KB, 720x690px
Everything is based on bullshit and social constructs. Kek. Everything with a following.
>>
File: IMG_2355.png (36KB, 979x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2355.png
36KB, 979x526px
Someone is watching you.
>>
god made man
god made man in his image
and then used man's limb to make woman.
why didn't god make a man and then a woman?

god made the man in his image, loyalty,compassion,brotherhood,severity,persistence are divine traits.
woman are from another creation.
the bible warns the man several times of the woman, but does not warn the woman about the man.
in Egyptian mythology isis wanted orisris power so she collected his body parts from the river nile, but one piece was missing and it was his penis. the penis represents power, isis wanted male power.
and this is how we ended in war of the sexes
please share like comment and subscribe
>>
>>18789856
elaborate please
>>
>>18788911
>nazi in disguise
Based
>>
>>18788564
It's pretty funny actually, I became much less religious after I got a bachelor's in theology
>>
>>18787879
This sounds a lot like something Alan Watts would say.
>>
>>18794133

The events you described conditioned how you think and how you are now. Probably another you had a nightmare relationship with her and led your subconscious chain of decisions towards it not happening. Embrace your path but most importantly learn from it, and look for more.

The paths are already there but all of them cannot be experienced at once. It's all quantum.

How does one change it's future is tricky. An infinite number of possibilities could be chosen to be your next few seconds. How brave and hopeful that things will be better (in years, sometimes decades down the way) we are gives our subconscious the grounds for making it happen. We must find our path and walk it our own original, fully expressed way.

I could be wondering why my relationship failed, but the fact is I believed I was meant to be happy too. Start thinking about yourself. Grasp on to anything just to blossom an incredible individual from within. We all have the tools, the time and the will, but the mind needs to figure out what it likes. We must stay curious. Our mind wants to know.

I think dreaming holds a lot of answers. But I'm not very good at LDing.
>>
>>18787340
From what I understand, humanity is a mistake. No matter how many iterations God, or YHVH, or whoever He is goes through, they will constantly be the supremely flawed freaks of the universe.

God introduced love and compassion within this iteration, yet another disgusting mutation, but by and by it's gone too far and His tyrannical order deserves to be overthrown and humanity deserves a graceful death for the hell they've been put through. There needs to be some grand evil to swallow the universe, God, and humanity whole.

I hope I can be the one to do this - but I'll willingly accept my fate either way.
>>
>>18802595
>YHVH
It's spelled Jove you monkey
>>
File: IMG_0155.gif (129KB, 1047x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.gif
129KB, 1047x1162px
>>18787340
Lel I gave up because there is no way out man. Only refusing the call when you die.
>>
>>18802742
Also spirit world, thats where the weird shit comes from. Amd don't listen to any of it, you're a sovereign being
>>
Dreams are reality while reality is the dream.
>>
Worlds are one
>>
Everything is a fractal.
>>
>>18801945
Those social constructs are still based on biological facts though.
>>
Everything that exists will always exist. Time is a loop. You can never leave; you can only forget
>>
Furthermore, gods and spirits are one and the same. There is no one true religion, nor is there one true god. All religions are just various cultural interpretations of the "spiritual realm," which is just as physical as our realm, although inaccessible to us through our own physical realm. I'm not sure if it's another plane of existence, merely another universe that somehow interacts with ours, or what.
>>
>>18804412
mandela effect = mandala effect
>>
there is no earth all of us are simultaneously projecting the same image of our surroundings in unison when nothing actually exists but the mind itself which only exists metaphorically in a universal connected consciousness
>>
File: IMG_0467.jpg (68KB, 750x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0467.jpg
68KB, 750x491px
>>18787340
Your existence is eternal and your soul is immortal while your body is physically your feelings are real, plus over minus happiness over sadness a win for a loss. Sleep to recharge wake up to breathe hard sunshine over rain do or die we must fight to survive, peace over chaos because our lives are worth more then fights, positive thoughts over negative thoughts self confidence over self doubtfulness you have power inside that you can't hide so let it shine because i believe in all you.
>>
There's a difference between knowing something and understanding how it works. Knowing something exist can put you in a state of fear but understanding how it works relieves you from it. If you find yourself scared of something, ask yourself, do I really understand how it works?
>>
Cosmic forces are inherently evil.
>>
>>18796328
>the I is all that we can be
But what happens when you relinquish the ego and then choose to not perceive time and die of starvation
>>
Evil is a lie
>>
>>18787340
What's real?
>>
File: 1487520130314.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487520130314.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18788911
>Nazi in disguise
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
This is how /pol/ works. It gives you an (((understanding))) of the world that makes you fear it less.
>>
We are multidimensional beings experiencing this reality in physical bodies, we are the infinite experiencing one of its endless possibilities, we are one, there is no death, there is no fear, it's all an illusion, our consciousness is all that is.
Remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 218x218px
>>18804429
>You can never leave; you can only forget
>>
>>18808177
This.

But its boring when you know stop telling people.
>>
wanting answers is the first step, all thats left is to be aware and open enough to let the universe take you to them
>>
>>18808177
Probably sounded deep in your head.
>>
>>18808177
>infinite
>endless possibilities
>no death
>no fear
>all illusion
I spot some inconsistencies here.
>>
Enter space, supportless, eternal, still.

Just as you have the impulse to do something, stop.

Your ego is a illusion, the body and mind gets attached to itself and creates a illusion of selfhood, the ego.

I would say "be nothing" but you don't be nothing.

Nothing.
>>
>>18789833
Holy fucking shit
>>
File: LAINHADN3.gif (49KB, 395x610px) Image search: [Google]
LAINHADN3.gif
49KB, 395x610px
My thoughts are that nothing really matters, unless you think it matters. The fact that people exist in general is a wonder itself. It's kind of like money, in that it only has value because we say it does. Life is just a series of choices, and outcomes for those choices, in an endless circle until you die. A lot of people fear the thought that nothing matters and we, as people, don't have a purpose. However, I think it's really amazing, and it helps me just sit back and appreciate the little things, like the fact that I have air in my lungs and that I'm able to witness the stars of the night sky. You're in control of your own life, and nobody else's. What sets humans apart from animals is the fact that we love to toy around with the concept of "purpose". Be thankful that you can believe what you want to believe, and give purpose to things that wouldn't have any if it weren't for you.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
I've got too many theories that I need checking on.

1.We don't truly enter heaven until we learn the true meaning of peace. Until then we keep reincarnating.

2.Creation is actually peaking into other multiverses. Entertainment like DC, Bladerunner, Animal Man and etc. happened in other multiverses. Let's say if someone wrote a comic book about futuristic gladiator dinosaurs. What's in their head is happening in the multiverse. If people read the book they'll might see the same universe as the writer or something close to it. Now if there is a movie and have multiple screen writers they might share the same visions but the director might vision another universe. Sometimes movies can't always adapt to the book because obviously due to time restraints but what if they don't rewrite the script but see another universe of the same one as the book but different. Then there is the visual guys that hand out different versions of the characters. Can some of those versions match up the directors vision? If something like this is possible does that mean we have more then a billion eyes watching us? Even if our lives suck does it entertain a species that has different taste then us? Does this mean Duel Monsters exist? Do comic writers know the truth about the multiverse then any smart person on the planet?

TL;DR: people don't imagine things. They instead peek into other universes.

After the second one I'm not sure if I should continue
>>
>>18795400
An hero.
>>
>>18787927
Thank you.
>>
>>18787766
You are like a fallen leaf that has suddenly become conscious of itself, laying on the ground, gazing upon the leafless tree from which it fell, completely ignorant that what it sees is actually itself. The individual leaf might one day wither away, but it's death is merely an illusion as yet there it stands tall, filled with life and new potential.
>>
>>18787340
You're just here for a little bit Anon. Once this life is over you go back home, wherever that is.
>>
>>18787340
One person can own the universe. This doesnt mean one person owns the universe
>>
>>18811199
I believe you are correct, but to hold that knowledge to one's fullest extent within this reality as a human can be quite a rush!
>>
>>18787340
Silence tells more about a person
>>
I think the truth is to not have threads like these and try to "look for the truth", because the truth is already there, you just have to accept it and let it be.

And to me accepting meant to realise I will never achieve perfection and that there is no ultimate goal that I could ever understand with reason or senses. I can only trust and be. Anyone feel my point of view?
>>
>>18813303
>>18787340

meant at
>>
>>18787927
Can I ask how did he tell you?
>>
>>18808177
Haha thanks anon.

>>18810281
Who knows what heaven is and what entering it entails. I don't focus on it, I try to create heaven on Earth and live in happiness all the time in a way.

>>18810281
Yep, that is what art is and why its so beautiful. There is no theory to figure it out past that. You have to feel art and expression and love. Its no secret to be unlocked or mathematical formula in my opinion. I love life and food and music and women, thats the good shit.
>>
ITT quasi intellectuals who try to formulate the most intelligent sounding sentences to flaunt their deep spirituality which they have achieved through tripping once or perhaps twice while mom was gone for the weekend. While in reality just repeating the same thing hippies has since 50 years back
>>
Look, anon. I see the same generic bullshit being peddled, so I will introduce you to my findings.
-Jesus has been confirmed as the light and the way for many people. By that strain, Buddhism, Islam etc. Are run on lies. But then how does evolution? There are inconsistencies
-People trying to reach spiritual enlightenment through meditation, tarot etc encounter demonic forces. Then how can Christ be a lie?
I believe there is a snippet of truth in everything. There are many beings, forces, deities, and ideologies competing for our attention, our world is definitely not the only one. Satan gave us knowledge, but Satan also corrupted us. It`s a paradox that I`m still trying to figure out. How the earnest journey to the discovery of the self and its powers can lead to such darkness. Ive taken psychedelics, dabbled in Christianity and Buddhism, the whole thing. Everybody and everything has something important to say in the path of learning. From my psychedelic experiences, we are an inseperable part of reality itself, a 4d undulating snake of birth and death that is just as immortal as the universe. Everything we experience is a simulation created by the brain`s sensory organs. Like how xbox kinekt detects how you move. This "IAM" told me its nature is pure, eternal darkness... So maybe it is conscious, observing, and built this for us as something to suffer and play in. Idk. That`s all I`ve learned. Also i met a guy who took the left hand path and apparently has past life experience and knows who he is beyond one life. But for all i know, it could be satan`s lie. I think it is all a game for us to play.
>>
>>18796328
I can become we tho
>>
>>18815175
I posted in here, I got 3 kids and an ex wife, can't speak for everyone you fucking little cuck
>>
>>18815578
>Ex wife.
>Using the word cock

Freud
>>
>>18816201
He typed cuck, not cock, I think you need to examine yourself before casting aspersions on others.
>>
File: 1490433932059.jpg (205KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490433932059.jpg
205KB, 900x1200px
>>18787340
As a man casteth off worn garments and taketh others that are new, so to does the spirit casteth off worn bodies and taketh others that are new. Never the spirt is born, the spirit cease to be never. Death and birth are but dreams, life is forever.

Consistently learning, and forever us all travel the same path to our final destination, being our Source. Those from the times of Edom exist without form in Assiah, They are not what religion says of them,malevolent in nature but not evil, they were here before our creation, they were never given one.

In Atziluth, there exist not a hierarchy of souls, we form small cluster groups so we may learn and live together with each other, those who develop beyond the rest in their group will more to a more advance cluster. The archetypal world is necessary for recollecting our experience's we just had in a physical body, because a pone arriving in Briah or our physical world, we set in sort of an amnesia so we may learn certain lessons put in place by those on the council of elders and our own teacher's.

A transmutation must first take place before any progress spiritually can be made, it can be described as a soft reset. Do not dabble.
>>
>>18787340
Life is life
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 340x340px
>>18809260
>>
>>18788484
don't listen to archons they're the bad guys
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1200x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1200x346px
>>18815175
OH SHIT GUYS THE """REAL""" INTELLECTUAL HAS ARRIVED

LOOK HOW META AND PERCEPTIVE AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS!!

HE REALLY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON! HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO BRILLIANT AND DEEPLY COMPREHEND EVERYTHING ...ABSOLUTELY DEVESTATINGLY SAVAGE WIT AND INTELLECT
>>
Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

What I'm saying is humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now. A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS. Humans are believers, and workers of god, gods, religions, mythologies, parapsychology, and psi not because of imagination, daydreaming, and fantasizing. Humans saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING as reason to believe/work of god, gods, religions, mythologies, parapsychology, and psi.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Can humans live eternal life by technology? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
>>
>>18787956
This.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnVjRI3588

now you see what part you play in the great ballet of duh cosmos?
>>
we never know the meal, we only know the menu that our brain tells us is real
>>
>>18788223
>darkness to be eradicated, so too must light be
alright mr subjective.
>>18788624
I agree.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.