[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fleshgait, skinwalkers, dogman, goat man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 42

Guys, I need all the information you can possibly muster on Fleshgaits, dogmen, skinwalkers and goat man. I plan to go on a hunt and have a decent understanding of these things we don't completely understand. Being from Michigan, the sightings are plenty. I can't help but to have an utter hatred for Fleshgaits. I need to hunt a fleshgait/skinwalker. Dogman and goat man are more of something I'd like to observe, unless I have to defend myself. Any michibros are very welcome to hunt with me provided I can gather enough info.
>>
>>18787142
ive got some body features of sightings / stories at \r\reptiliandata

the cool stuff is this:
-two species, one frog(originally) one lizard
-orbs in the forest? no, croc and cat eyes glow red white and blue at night
-ability to jump high and talons, ex protect ya neck, and your guts with armor
-foot sweep is a real tactic, they just start dragging prey off and see how prey reacts (real. from a chronecon video)
-3 fingers and thumb or less (usually?)
-between 3' and 8' tall
>>
>>18787184
oh and the noctornal shit; they come out at night to avoid suns radiation that causes them pain (or some shit)
and some species of frog/snake can see thermally at night... but so can you if u use thermal vision.

happy hunting
>>
I recently bought a Judge and dragons breathe, bolo, and ball and chain rounds. I plan to head out to the Manistee National Forest and lay out some traps, just enough the slow them. I understand that they are essentially pack creatures and will try to lure you out before jumping onto you while in camp. I have guns and a few trail cameras but that's about it for equipment. Understandingly this is not a one man mission and I would love assistance. Seeing how pale this creature is described I want to get.my hands on some sort.of strong UV lighting. If I can slow it, I can kill it.
>>
If anyone is the the great lakes state is also a photographer, I'd adore some pictures of the hunt.
>>
>>18790116
sheeeeeit
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 220x176px
>>18790116
Goddammit
>>
>>18787142
Fleshgaits and skinwalkers aren't the same thing

Skinwalkers are more prominently from a native american legend. These are people who commit a taboo act of murdering a family member (or something close to that). They gain the ability to change into an animal form. In human form they'll seem a bit off. Talking about them is supposed to attract them to you. I doubt you'd find any in Michigan.

Fleshgaits are the things /x/ labels skinwalkers in basically all the creepy pastas. That is, the vaguely human creature that infiltrates your group of people and possibly attempts to single out people, kill them (probably. Sometimes there's like possession angles, and sometimes there's this temporary replacement angle.), take their form, and take their place in life. Considering the /x/ community coined the term to distinguish it from actual skinwalker lore it's entirely possible (probable) that these entities are fictitious. Regardless under the assumption that this is real, it would be best to get a hunting party and designate some sort of signal to have everyone perform a specific noticeable action and hold the "person" who fails to perform that action hostage. Not sure if you'll find anything like it in Michigan though. Dunno the relative areas these things are supposed to be since not a lot of the copy pastas designate an area besides "inna woods."

Onto the rest!

Cont.
>>
>>18787142
You're an idiot. Best case scenario, the stories are all made up and you've wasted your time hunting a meme monster from the internet. If the stories are true, these things are indestructible and you just walked into their territory trying to kill one. Have fun with that.
>>
>>18791793
Cont.

Goat man is a subject I don't have much basic info about. I'm assuming we're talking about a bipedal creature with hooves, ram horns, a mix between a goat and man face, an upper torso of a man (possibly hairy), human-like arms, and legs that seem goat-like. I know of two cases with a creature roughly described as that. The first is of a story where military personnel were at a rough little base (think, tent city) and this creature sneaks into a tent of a female soldier supposedly with the intent of kidnapping her. The base is alerted. The creature flees. It is shot at several times. It gets away.
The second story is of a hunter who goes off into the woods near this old abandoned home. He gets this eerie feeling as the woods go silent and hides in the brush. Suddenly he sees what he describes as a goatman cursing about people being near his territory. The hunter decided against shooting at it and instead noped the fuck out of there.

There is a possibility that the Goatmen could very well be the north american Satyr. If that is true, then heed my advice and just don't go near it. Don't go looking for it. Don't go antagonizing it. Just Don't. Fucking with Faye folk isn't worth it.

Dogman is a subject I know a little about and must first warn you to
1. never attempt to search for this without a hunting party.
2. make sure you have a proper Will in the event you go looking for one.
Seriously. They're supposed to be big bad beasts who shrug off smaller caliber rounds and can hunt as pack animals. Stories tend to go that they can recognize what a gun is, so that's useful. Be sure to keep ample distance between you and it. In that same measure have a vehicle nearby you so that you can possibly escape. These things are supposed to be fast. Faster than you. It's probably not something worth hunting honestly. If you really want to kill one your best bet would likely be to lure it into an area you control.

GLHF

Or. Don't.
>>
>>18789795
Seriously OP can you do this? Go buy a chest mounted camera or some kind of gopro and set it up on your person before you start your hunt. If you catch evidence of this thing you'll be famous too
>>
>>18790116
lmfao
>>
>>18791825
One of the original /x/ skinwalker stories coined the term goatman. Someone within the story kept calling it a goatman. His story wasn't that indistinguishable from what /x/ called fleshgaits though.

My husband did some research on goatmen after i showed him some of these stories a while ago and found it's got some origins similar to the navajo legends actually and might be a similar entity or a different name for the same entities, or maybe just for a different tribe.

I think in the original story no one saw the creature bare it was already impersonating someone everytime they found it.
>>
>>18790116
Wut
>>
>>18791847
Oh? Interesting. Got any more info so I can further distinguish the term from this idea of a Satyr?
>>
>>18791854
Unfortunately that's all I have. Even the old cheat-sheet image that explained the differences had jack shit on goatmen. I'll ask my husband though and see if i can report back with the sources he found.
>>
>>18791854
oh i do remember one thing. He was really adamant that goatmen weren't evil. So I don't know if i'm wrong in that they commit a taboo for power a la navajo skinwalkers of today or if it does that but then isn't evil idfk

I just remember him being intensely sure that they were a good but powerful thing.

I'll report back when I can tear him away rom his video game long enough to check this out

>tfw as i'm writing this i hear someone outside through the open window behind me
I live in an apartment complex with tons of people with dogs so it's probably someone walking their dog (or the asshole who lets his dog out without a leash and doesn't scoop poop) but i'm still spooped.
>>
>>18791892
excellent

>>18791894
>adamant that goatmen weren't evil.
I will need to hear the reasoning behind this.
>>
>>18790116
Fuck you
>>
>>18790116
ugh
>>
>>18787142

The Dogman is something you seriously do not want to tangle with. Based on the descriptions, it sounds pretty close to the Lycans from the film series Underworld. Whether they are actual flesh and blood entities or some sort of demonic manifestation, I have no clue.
>>
File: zzz.png (81KB, 347x447px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
81KB, 347x447px
Fleshgaits, dogmen, skinwalkers and goat men are scary and all, but there's one that strikes fear in every monster known to man... the zombie Pig men!
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 184x273px
>>18792050
you
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>18792050
>>
File: Zombiepigman.png (94KB, 183x262px) Image search: [Google]
Zombiepigman.png
94KB, 183x262px
Zombie Pigmen are usually in packs and to defend themselves, if one is attacked, all will attack the attacker. The attacker will be overwhelmed by angry Zombie Pigmen before he/she even notice.
>>
>>18791793
One is forced to wonder why a person needs to commit such a heinous act as fratricide in order to get the cool but entirely unrelated superpower of animal shapeshifting. Maybe I'm just not injun enough to make sense of their lore, or maybe it just sounds like something out of a shitty shounen anime. Probably a bit of both I guess.
>>
This weird pigman troll aside, I'll give you the best info I can.
I've been studying cryptids and their possible connection to demonic activity/manifestation for 10+ years.

There are a few beasts that are completely agreed upon worldwide, while having shown up in nearly every society. Vampires, Dragons, and "Fleshgaits/Skinwalkers."
Skinwalkers, as we'll call them because that is the term I am most familiar with are most certainly not fictional creatures. Documented in Native American, Germanic, Polynesian, Japanese, Himlayan, and dozens of other near-ancient nations, all skinwalkers share a few common traits; pale-blotchy skin with mottled features, black or dark claws/nails that are irregularly sharp, primitive vocal abilities, and most prominently the ability to "replace" humans, or don the appearance of people they've targeted for mimicing. Some lore/study suggests they are a group animal, but most even semi-believable stories involve singular predators and small groups of humans. The Walker will commonly stalk for a couple days giving the prey that "watched" and uneasy feeling, and literally select the weakest member of the group based on their reaction to beinng stalked. Many stories can be viewed as failed "takeovers" or "mimicings" as beast attacks by animals that shouldn't be in those areas. Mountain Lions and Wolves are commonly blamed, but they have relatively different claw wounds, so it's hard to slog through all of it.
I have only gone out into the field on active search twice, and only the first time yielded any results, and they were poor. The second was disappointing but fear and lack of results keeps me from getting any local associates.
If you go, carry a loud automatic weapon, have a group, and take large meat pieces. Cook half your meat, as if you were going to eat it yourselves, but use the aroma to draw them in. The other half is emergency decoy. All worldwide lore regarding these monsters lists them as predatory meat eaters.
cont.
>>
pigmen are the real threat, man. you'll rue the day you ever cast this knowledge aside!
>>
Continued:
While we do not understand their method of hunting, they are extremely intelligent, and most likely cannibalistic, as very little possible remains are ever found, and unless you think someone, or some group, is out there stealing cryptid corpses, it would explain the lack of decomposing evidence. Many "humanoid" skeletons have been theorized to be our possible Skinwalkers, but it's nigh impossible to be sure.
Lastly, remember, they are a nocturnal predator, evolved to hunt purely when humans are most at disadvantage. Unless you're Bruce Wayne with Billions to Burn, you're going to be outgunned. Don't worry if a couple hunts seem unfruitful; we've had mass-written historu for thousands of years and have been barely able to deal with these devils. They're smart enough we can't just pin them down.
Be
Fucking
Careful.
>>
>>18792114
Super long poster here. The best explanation we've come up with is ingrained superstition and the Native American tendency to ascribe murder supernatural consequences in most aspects. This was most likely done to discourage interest in Skinwalkers and their ilk because in most NA culture the netrayal of blood was te highest sin.
>>
>>18790116
Hell nah
>>
>>18792136
That would make sense if being able to shapeshift into animals sucked. Trying to curb your murder rates by making up the idea that murder gives you superpowers is fucking stupid though.
>>
>>18792148
Not if said power was seen as a punishment. Many storied mythological fogures in NA lore have animal transformation as a punishment, not a badass, kickass, mother ducking superpower.
Think more along the lines of The Beast or Vampiric/Lycan curse stories, as opposed to blood/viral explanations.
When all your people see it as taboo, it's taboo.
Don't forget, we're dealing with primitive peoples. No one actually got powers from killing their family, they're just trying to explain phenomenon they have no data on, like Thor or Zeus controlling lightning.
>>
>>18792160
Well, maybe you could do me a favor and point me to pretty much any American Indian skinwalker stories that portray the shapeshifting in a negative light? Because all the stories I've come across have the skinwalker being able to transform into powerful animals at will to follow, track, and hunt their victims. Your idea might make a bit more sense if these skinwalkers transformed into some silly defenseless creature like a were-jellyfish in the middle of the desert, but all the skinwalker stories I hear have them transforming into birds of prey, canines or great cats for hunting, and other quite useful animals.
>>
>>18792177
There isnt a direct correlation here. If you read up on NA lore, stories of Coyote, the explaining of the world, the stories of "witches." All of them feature animal transformation as a punishment. Yes, they were useful animals, but just animals. Many with the reoccurring theme of beastial beahavior. You could become a bear, but you'll act as a bear, not a man in a bear body.
>>
Bumping because I'm genuinely interested in the OP and his possible adventure.
>>
>>18792183
the stories and experiences I've read DO say that the skinwalker kept his human mind though. I don't know if it's because what I've read is false, or if it's because what you're saying is false, hence why I asked if you could point me to sources backing up what you're saying, so that I could get some clarification on the matter. For instance one of the first stories I've read relating to skinwalkers was about a young boy and his old native American grandfather driving around a mostly desert area when they come across what they eventually realize is a skinwalker. So the old man guns it and tries to flee back to civilization but the skinwalker transforms into a hawk or eagle or some sort of bird of prey I don't remember exactly. But following vehicles around isn't a natural behavior for birds of prey so if he was limited to the bestial animal mind he would have just fucked off and started looking for prairie dogs to eat or something, not give chase to a truck.
>>
>>18787142

I don't know anything about Michigan with regards to skin walkers. Although, I live in Arizona, and I have heard a bit about them over here.

I heard this through the grapevine about a story about skinwalkers that happened in what was basically wilderness. On the reservations down here people don't always have electricity, depending on the reservation you might even have dirt floors. Anyway...

This takes place in the desert in the dead of the night. A group of people (a sizable group, possibly of 6-10?) were camping out in the wilderness, the only light for miles being from natural fire, as well as what little light the moon that night could offer.

Someone in the group breaks off from the rest ( let's name them Martha, so the story flows better), and meets a tall, vaguely off individual. Very close to human, but didn't act just quite right you know? Didn't feel natural. The individual asked for help out of Martha, and she said sure, I'll go get my friends. The tall, off man demanded she go it alone with him, but she ran off to the light of the fire, where other the group was. They were wary for the rest of the night, and kept their fire up.

Sorry that this story blows, I'm tired and wanted to throw my two cents in. This case doesn't relate to shape shifting outright, but maybe I'm just remembering wrong, it's been awhile since I've heard the story. Just be careful and bring a light.
>>
I'm going to inform the skin walkers of your intentions. Consider yourself marked.
>>
finally a board im interested in!
>>
File: IMG_3577.jpg (41KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3577.jpg
41KB, 366x366px
UN-EDITED Photo of a skinwalker. She chased me for half a mile immediately after this photo was taken.
>>
File: IMG_3576.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I believe she was preparing to drink the blood you can clearly see in the water bottle. Her attack dogs almost caught me but I caught a taxi and made my escape.
>>
>>18790116
motherfucker
>>
>>18792116
Holy shit, I just realized I nearly got picked off by one of these fuckers, jesus christ
>>
>>18792265
That's a bum. Please don't shoot anyone, you fucking lunatic.
>>
>>18790116
fug
>>
Op here. Where I live is fairly remote, and as into this shit as I am I've asked questions and people have told me experiences they've had. I believe I may have had one with a native Skinwalker. There are plenty of stories of Fleshgaits and dogmen.
Not many on native Skinwalkers, but a few. I'll do whatever I can for you guys to at least get some sort of proof of these things.
To be honest, the only thing I'm really worried about is coming across something yet to be acknowledged.
>>
Some michigan anon from /k/ shot a dogman a few weeks ago in Gaylord. I don't have the thread but it might be a starting point.
>>
>>18787142
I live super close to where the OG Maryland goatman supposedly lives/lived. What do?
>>
File: image.png (646KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646KB, 500x752px
>>
>>18792041

I'd argue the latter, since I've heard stories (really only a couple) of bullets doing no harm, but they get super pissed at those who point cameras at them.
>>
>>18792730
If the goatman is just faefolk I'd let him be.
>>
>>18792694
Op here, could you help me find who did it? Maybe he'd be willing to join me.
>>
>>18792745
Fleshgaits could just be faefolk, but it it lives it can die. Bullets will bounce off of a wolverines skull, but that doesn't mean they're mystical. If it lives it can die, goatman I have no interest in killing. Merely want to observe. Fleshgaits hunt people it seems, those need to go.
>>
>>18792754
Phone posting right now. I think I might have the thread saved but I don't get home until like 11 at night (works a bitch)
>>
>>18792116
>There are a few beasts that are completely agreed upon worldwide, while having shown up in nearly every society. Vampires, Dragons, and "Fleshgaits/Skinwalkers."
This is already bullshit, there have been no reports or legends of /x/walkers until a few years ago.
>>
>>18790116
damn
>>
>>18793303
You're a dumbass. Skinwalker, Fleshgaits, Mimics, Yee Naaldlooshii, Nagual, Huay Chivo, and many other "shifty shapeshifter" legends have been present in human history and culture for thousands of years. Just because /x/ thinks yelling Skinwalkers is a funny meme and you came here when it wasn't doesn't make them fake. I remember pretty healthy discussion on here for years and years. The new name is simply an attempt to weed out the bullshit.
1/10 for making me reply. Fuckoff.
>>
>>18790116
That was clever.
>>
Who would win in a fight, a skinwalker, fleshgait, goatman, dogman or a wendigo
>>
>>18790116
Kek
>>
>>18791854
I believe that they are supposed to be mischievous shape shifters. bullets seem to inflict pain, but I'm not sure if that's what kills them. The smell of ozone is a common trait in stories, as well as "joining" the group as a extra person. Its bad mojo to speak of them. It's origins are native american. Causing fear and mental angst seems to give them kicks. I say "they" but it's possible that it's one spirit. very fast. ps, not 18791847.
>>
>>18791847
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>18787142
http://imgur.com/a/Zmhjw

Read all the stories here for background information.
>>
ITT: reddit
>>
>>18787202
If youre succesful you better post a myriad of pictures and at least a video
>>
>>18792041
The Michigan dogman supposedly is seen on a 10 year cycle. The last official sighting was in 2007, but earlier this year a /k/ommando came over to /x/ and made greentext about how the day before some buddies and him saw it, and wanted answers. a buddy shot it when he was in the treeline thinking it was a coyote. It supposedly followed them back, the all saw it and ran. The OP said he magdumped as he ran, saw it collapse, and they gtfo of there. The went back with a ranger that night, but the body was gone, save a blood puddle, and the ranger claimed it was probably a coyote and the rest of the band dragged it off. Idk if it's reliable but it fits the pattern.
>>
>>18787142
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU
>>
>>18790116
SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>18790116

fuck off faggot
>>
>>18793839
if you're so sick of it why don't you just leave, anon?
>>
>>18794038
no one has or can, ever fully leave 4chan unless they died
>>
>>18790116
fuck off
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 339x148px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 339x148px
>>18793839
>>
>>18790116
Goddamnit
>>
>>18793839
Ahem...high level magicians know that there are things which come into existence only because they appear in the collective consciousness first - think slender man sights and those girls who killed someone because they were following orders from a figure which resembled slender man a lot.

If a lot of people start thinking about these skin walkers maybe one day one of them will leave the platonic world of ideas and actually manifest in our level
>>
>>18790116
Cunt
>>
File: pig man.jpg (251KB, 1090x897px) Image search: [Google]
pig man.jpg
251KB, 1090x897px
>>18792050
>>
File: Capture-1.png (670KB, 1607x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-1.png
670KB, 1607x1091px
Unlike op I always deliver
>>
>>18790116
Fuck you!!
>>
>>18796833
Thanks m8
>>
>>18792273
Story
>>
>>18790116
Clever girl
>>
>>18791793

"Fleshgait" is not a term from any mythology or folklore from any culture in the world.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489897153151.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489897153151.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>18790116
You got me there
>>
>>18787142

Fuck I thought you said Fleshlight
>>
>>18787142
Goatman died in 76
>>
>>18787188
are they warm blooded?
>>
>>18790116
no more butchie
>>
>>18796990
>be me around 10 or 11
>go to visit grandparents in Arizona
>they lived about half an hour out of town
>me and my cousins stayed in the guest house at night
>each night we would watch a movie in the main house before going to the guest house to sleep
>always got some spooky feeling that something was watching me
>I tended to get spooked easily at night anyway so I didn't really think too much of it
>one night cousins wanted to watch an R rated movie
>grandparents didn't let me watch it since I was too young
>cousins are only two years older but whatever
>have to take walking stick for protection since there is a mountain lion that lives on the property
>tfw that's not what I needed to worry about
>so I'm alone staying in this guest house at night
>pretty happy because I get to watch tv without anyone taking over and changing the channel
>laying on the couch with the tv to my left, looking out the back door at the desert at night
>all of a sudden see some shit dash across the back porch
>it was moving too fast for me to get a good look, but I could tell it was pale and tall
>start to freak the fuck out
>try calling anyone that was at the main house
>shitty nokia had no signal
>manage to get a call through
>cousins sprint to the guest house
>two of them with baseball bats one with a bb gun
>try to explain what I saw
>they say it was probably the mountain lion
>there's no way it was the mountain lion, what I saw had to be about 6 feet tall, the mountain lion that lives there is only roughly 3 feet tall at most
>one of my cousins laughed and said maybe it was a skin walker
>didn't really listen because he's always tried to mess with me and get me scared for as long as I remember
>figured he was making it up
>either way, I wasn't allowed to be left by myself again after that
>never really clicked that it may have actually been a skin walker until now
>>
>>18787184
>foot sweep is a real tactic, they just start dragging prey off and see how prey reacts (real. from a chronecon video)
holy shit, sauce?
>>
>>18790116
*sigh* here...
>>
>>18790116
Fuck got me
>>
>>18790116
Fuck you niggy
>>
>>18800054
Fuck, Arizona is a spoopular junction. Probably all the metals in the crust and the Bad Shit that we've done to the native folk interacting some way.
I lived there for a few years as a kid, and visited my grandpa there a few times in college. Seen an Urban Sasquatch there or something almost every time I've been.
>>
>>18800173
sauce was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBi770ZRA7U

( i think... one of his uploads)
>>
>>18792069
*unsheathes splash potion of healing*
Nothin personnel, pigman.
>>
>>18790116
Not even mad Jesus christ
>>
File: 1426467340678.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
1426467340678.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>18790116
motherfucker
>>
>>18790116
fuuuuck
>>
Record it all pls.
>>
>>18790116
goddammit
>>
I love reading all that but I feel like I'm reading some bad fanfiction when actually trying to believe a word of that.
Don't get me wrong, I can't really prove those creatures are just a silly story but honestly, what was the breaking point for those of you who actually believe in them? Was it your own "sighting"?
I've spent 23 years of my life living in woods or around them. Shithole village in eastern europe. In a place which back in its beginnings was basically a prison colony where bad guys were sent to chop down woods because there was nothing but woods here for hundreds of kilometers around. That's a cool story, but my point is - Is Europe devoid of any of said mythical creatures? Am I extremely unlucky to have never heard of any of them? We've had guerilla warfare going on here for years and those guys lived in goddamn forests, wouldn't there be any mention of anything hunting them?
Again, I'm not trying to pick on your opinion on this, I'm really curious about base of your belief. And am a bit jelly of never experiancing any sort of paranormal shit probably. Pardon my english, I'm sick as fuck and browsing through boards I've never browsed before of oredom.
>>
>>18787142
s
>>
>>18798042
That's why I said that's /x/'s version of the skinwalker in most creepy pastas. There were threads about it and everything since a majority of the time /x/'s skinwalkers differed greatly from the actual legends
>>
>Last year
>summer time
>rural north Carolina
>middle of 40 acres of woods
>9 of us stayin in a house where there are usually 4 or 5 people
>went innawoodsing every day, shooting guns, lighting fires, causing ruckus
>second to last night we are there
>sitting outside on the back porch
>surrounded by woods and a pond
>sound of frogs, bugs and other shit very heavy that night
>4 of us outside the rest inside
>fire dying out go with friends sister to edge of woods
>have my L1 loaded but on safe
>she grabs more wood cause im holding a 14 pound rilfe
>when she bends down she freezes for a second, looks around then grabs wood
>didnt really pay much attention to that, too busy shining a light into the woods and watching my sides
>on the walk back she tells me how she heard something exhale heavily
>ohfug.jpg
>half an hour goes by
>sitting around the fire
>me and another guy have our guns locked open
>suddenly everything goes quiet
>no frogs chirping
>no bugs making noise
>seemed like even the fucking fire stopped popping
>didnt notice at first
>suddenly the hair on my neck stands up and i get a chill down my spine
>smells like someone had dropped a decaying body right on top of us
>me and the other guy jump up and load our guns
>he watches 180 degrees one way
>i watch 180 degrees the other
>we are all shitting bricks
>start changing "indra" and "om indraya nama"
>after we say it a few times the smell fucks off
>a few seconds later the dread goes away
>then the bugs and frogs start chirping again

after that we let the fire burn down and went back inside

fuck skin walkers

also Indra is the Hindu god of rain who kicked skinwalker ass when they were congregating in India, saying it isnt what scared it off but probably the fact that ol' whitey knew what it was
>>
NOBODY CARES
>>
>>18787142
What was the story behind OPs picture? Still creeps me out
>>
>>18803007
The Rake
Fake shit but creepy as hell to look at
>>
>>18790116
fuck
>>
>>18790116
Shit
>>
File: JTtQjjh.jpg (113KB, 557x924px) Image search: [Google]
JTtQjjh.jpg
113KB, 557x924px
>>18790116
>>
>>18790116
Roll!
>>
>>18790116
ban this fucker
>>
>>18790116
How do you autists keep coming up with this shit
>>
>>18790116
shitfuck
>>
>>18793839
the fuck you talking about. Skinwalkers and their ilk have been heavily discussed since thr inception of /x/.
Go back to divg
>>
>>18800939
the stories you can get a drunk vet to tell will chill your bones. No one had seen more fucked things than a soldier on guard duty, or backwoods guerrilla fighters.

They see it. They just prefer to drink away the memories.
>>
>>18793839
Breh, don't be a faggot. Innawoods threads and such are like one of the few good things about /x/

These threads are infinitely better than your average retarded divination, tarot readings, Tulpa, Astral Projection, ect. threads
>>
>>18793839
t. Assblasted Skinwalker
>>
Is it possible to get a skinwalker to rape you or have sex?
A-Asking for a friend
>>
>>18804692
That's a copypasta.
>>
>>18804786
skin of walker here, post a picture of 'friend' and i answer if yes or no
>>
>>18794325
light penis, heh
>>
>>18790116
Bastard
>>
>>18802824
this spooked me anon good god
>>
Op here, the reason I say Fleshgaits is because I don't know another name aside from skinwalkers to call these things. I've heard of them before 4chan and some old friends of.mine used to talk about how every Thursday when their family would have a bonfire they'd see this pale thing crawling around in the treeline. I think x made a good name for these and that's what I'm sticking too.
The story with the take is just something that I feel was based off of this creature. I'm positive it's out there.
Sorry for shitty wording, phone posting so I'm just trying to type and dash.
>>
All this talk about shape shifting imposters and not one mention of doppelgangers. Bunch of fucking amateurs.
>>
File: iy0000025.jpg (57KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
iy0000025.jpg
57KB, 478x357px
dogman?
>>
>>18793451
Clearly the fucking would win.
>>
>>18787142
Has anyone considered the possibility that these creatures may be humans who were experimented upon by aliens and thrown back into the environment for observation?
>>
>>18805507
Gross
>>
>>18805417
Skinwalkers are the cancer killing doppelganger threads
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdJlnNACds

this will help you alot, thank me later
>>
>>18805659
Woah
>>
>>18805507
Michigan legand of a wherwolf like creature
>>
>>18790116
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>18790116
Fucker
>>
>>18787142
>it's the episode when anon gets mauled by a wild animal looking for skidmarkers
>>
>>18805695
Michigan, legend of a werewolf like creature*
>>
>>18790116
You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>18805659
Holy shit
>>
>>18790116
fuck
>>
>>18805659
This is edited right? If so it's fucking well done
>>
I'm from Michigan. Where you at, OP?
>>
>>18807143
Saginaw my dude
>>
>>18790116
The pressure is on...
>>
>>18807143
IM FROM SAGINAW TOO!!!!
Buna vista where u at?
>>
>>18807219
SHEILDS BROTHA
>>
>>18807224
My brother lives there holy shit i never thought someone would live in my city on /x/
With all the stray dogs watch out for the dogman among them
>>
>>18807235
LETS GO KILLIN DOGMEN MY DUUUDDE
>>
>>18807224
Dude I live by Robin's park if you ever go there I tend to hang out by the northern pavilion. Would hunt dogmen 10/10
>>
>>18807249
Wow 2 people live in my city that go on /x/
I have no Idea where that park is but ill show up on Saturday if you are down
>>
>>18790116
dammit
>>
>>18807259
It's on gratiot near little caesars just look it up on maps. I would be down for some /x/ meet ups. I have a cc so we have a weapon to hunt with.
>>
>>18807249
Not sure where that is. Any points of reference?
>>
>>18807276
ROBERTS PARK YOU MEAN?! HOLY SHIT I LIVE RIGHT ON SPARLING DR
>>
>>18807276
>>18807277
How about Saturday at noon?
>>
>>18807277
By all those fast food places on gratiot if you pass Flannigans you went too far
>>18807276
>>
>>18807286
I'm about a 30 second jog away from there.
>>
>>18807284
Fuck autocorrect didn't notice. My brother is supposed to get discharged from the hospital Friday so if no complications I should be down.
Dude I live on Miller
>>
File: Screenshot_20170322-222318.png (310KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-222318.png
310KB, 1440x2560px
>>18807298
Bruh
>>
Dude im on maps you guys live like a street away How don't you know each other?
>>
>>18807306
I grew up in Hemlock.
>>
>>18807305
Lucky fuck I have to walk 10 min to buy a shitty pizza
>>
>>18807312
I love lil sleazers
>>
>>18807309
Im in maine right now and have been lurking
I grew up on Brennan Rd in Hemlock
WHO ARE YOU
and I swear to god if your a hildibrant
>>
>>18807318
5$ lunch can't beat
Lol how are there so many people from a small section of Saginaw
>>
>>18807319
Not a hildibrant. I'm a Jackson.
>>
>>18787202
>Shooting any of those out of a judge
I would really like to see that
>>
>>18807347
It works. They make them and I've tried em.
>>
File: 1472528558572.png (124KB, 833x799px) Image search: [Google]
1472528558572.png
124KB, 833x799px
>>18807332
rings no bells
Sawdust days are dope though
Sorry I cant hunt the dogman with you guys as I am in Maine but best of luck
>>
>>18792694
Did he post pics?
>>
>>18807357
Just the story
>>18796833
>>
>>18807352
Will try to keep you posted
>>
File: sss.png (2MB, 1404x826px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
2MB, 1404x826px
Made a good luck charm for your hunt
>mfw I was on spring break last week and could have joined
>>
>>18807407
Holy shit. Lmao.
That's amazing.
>>
>>18802824
>L1 rifle
>14 pounds
Maybe if you had 5 pounds of ammo somehow
>>
>>18804656
Those people will tell you anything. My dad had all kinds of old hunter friend that told bullshit stories while hanging out and shooting guns/bows.
I had one guy sit there and tell me he fed 2 halfs of a PB&j sandwich to 2 different snakes while he was hunting.
>>
>>18790116
Fucking beaned
>>
>>18807351
I'd never shoot goofy shit out of a handgun. I'm reluctant to use rubber shot even with my new haven bolt action
>>
>>18798042
Fleshgait
>flesh
Synonymous to skin
>gait
Synonymous to walking
Fleshgait = skin walker
I used to /x / when people were coining the term. It exists because autists were upset about the use of skin walker for cryptic monster instead of skin walker the native voodoo master.

Thats all
>>
>>18804786
You'd have to Google it anon but there is a green of a guy who raped a female skinwalker
>>
>>18790116
2/11.5
>>
>>18807276

Unless you CC a 12ga with 3" magnum loads, a 45-70 rifle, or a .500 smithy, I don't think a handgun will help you much.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
I may be late OP, and this might as well been said, but there is another kind of creature you should keep a lookout for.

I call them crawlers, for obvious reasons. They've been mentioned in several stories, describes as pale, hairless, thin, agile humenoid creatures crawling on all four. They are relatively small, reported to be able to mimick human voices and smart enough to plan and use simple trinkets. Easily scared off. They're mostly found in forested areas.

Although there's no evidence of it, I suspect these creatures are young fleshgaits that still didn't master shapeshifting, hence why they usually come out in their alleged true form, or why they're so careless as opposed to the regular fleshgait encounter, where rarely if at all people manage to catch a glimse of their true form.

They could be a different creature tho, there was this story of large these sort of creatures attacking without shapeshifting, happened in a northern state near the Canadian boarder. And voice mimicking is a common trait among these various creatures so who knows if crawlers are related to fleshgaits.

Given they are all nocturnal, pale creatures, consider bringing a powerful laser pointer to blind them.
>>
>>18794120
Slender man didn't ACTUALLY tell those girls what to do. They imagined it. He existed in their minds as something that was real. He never became real in the sense of physically manifesting and being able to act as a sentient being.

I think you're mixing up collective consciousness with actual manifestation.
>>
>>18808422
That's what I talk about when I say Fleshgaits.
>>
Wat if skinwalkers learn how too use internet and are tricking anons too go too the forest 0.0
>>
>>18808629
from the stories I've read fleshgaits, mature so to speak, in their true form look like twisted, deformed, and ripped as fuck humanoids. Avaraging at 8 feet tall.

Those little fuckers are no threat.
>>
>>18790116
kys
>>
>>18808676
If it's built the way people describe, it's made to be a threat. Imma smash.
>>
>>18790116
gr
>>
>>18790116
Ya know, that was pretty clever (You)'ve earned this.
>>
>>18790116
faggot
>>
File: 1488331352102-fit.jpg (106KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488331352102-fit.jpg
106KB, 800x640px
>>18793839
>he no longer makes eye contact when he cums
Haha got me
>>
>>18790116
>>
>>18790116
whore
>>
>>18790116
son of a bitch
>>
>>18790116 (You)
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(85).jpg (833KB, 1058x1800px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(85).jpg
833KB, 1058x1800px
>>18800939
The only posts I ever see apologizing for their poor English are posts indistinguishable from native speakers.

Anyways I guess I have a story, not sure if what exactly I have seen fits with the thread, but I'll share anyway. This started when I was 16 and I'm 21 now
>be 16
>have gf that lives on a large farm with many acres of woods
>spend the weekends there when I can
>nothing really spooky anywhere except at night
>anytime I go outside alone at night I am spooked out of my mind
>always have this image in my head of what I am afraid of, it is not fear in general
>never worry about this creature anywhere else or even in the day time
>not generally a fearful person, often go on night walks in my neighborhood
>the farm is really far away from our high school so we have to get up at the crack of dawn to get there on time
>be really early in the morning one day
>tired af since I stayed up late with the gf
>go downstairs to the kitchen with the dog
>the dog immediately goes to the front door and just stares through it
>assume dog has to pee since she's been up all night but she looks aggressive with the fur on her back ruffled
>open door for dog and nearly have a God damn heart attack
>I see a massively tall(at least 9 feet) pale skinny naked humanoid in a position as if it was looking through the window in the door
>run away to the kitchen fearing for my life
>go back a few seconds later to look around
>nothing to see anywhere
>dog is calm like nothing happened
>wide awake now
>realize what I saw is what I've been fearing in my mind
>be browsing /x/ years later
>see thread about something called wendigo
>pictures posted look almost exactly what I saw
>pic related minus the blood is what I see in my mind and what I saw that night if it had its mouth closed but in my mind it always has a huge cruel grin with sharp teeth
What does it mean /x/? What do I do? Is it a wendigo? Was it waiting for me? Why was it looking in the house?
>>
>>18809128
Nothing
Nothing
No
Yes
Because you can't just build farms wherever you like.
>>
File: 1490280544739.jpg (45KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490280544739.jpg
45KB, 480x640px
We get any /k/ vs skin walkers going? I know those stupid but fun sons of bitches get lots of encounters
>>
>>18809128
Oh yeah forgot to mention (I know how bs and cliché it sounds) that my gf's mom claims there is an Indian burial ground on the property
>>18809160
Honestly the woman that owns it is a hippie lady and other than using it to keep and ride horses she is adamant about keeping things pretty natural so if the creature is pissed about the farm then he doesn't know how good he's got it
>>
>>18809178

/K/ammando here
No spooky stories just a bunch of dead coyotes and other varmints
>>
>>18790116
4/10 for effort
>>
File: demons.jpg (15KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
demons.jpg
15KB, 255x198px
>>18790116
yee
>>
Dogman here. Leave me alone.
>>
>>18790116
Poop Shit
>>
>>18790116
damm
>>
File: 1457098883068.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1457098883068.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>18800939
>That's a cool story, but my point is - Is Europe devoid of any of said mythical creatures?
Just look a bit to your east and you'll find those mythical terrors.

But seriously, I genuinely believe Eastern Europe went through so much shit any forest creatures fucked off a long time ago, any sane one would immediately leave a land full of Slavs. Knowing Russians they'd probably eat the ones who'd stay. A Soviet Russia joke that would actually be appropriate now.
>>
>>18790116
gay
>>
>>18790116
>new fag
>lurk on /x/
>see this
>go back to lurking
>see yah!
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (28KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
28KB, 600x602px
>>18809653
>>18800939
Actually that's probably what happened. All the wars drove out or killed the spooks in the forests. There was close to non stop pan continental conflicts for two millennia. The North American soil hardly has seen anything similar to the scale and span of Europe's conflicts.

Take heed Ameribros, go out and seek those creatures while they're still there. After the next war I think they'll be driven out of their habitat in the US as well if it reaches you.
>>
>>18790116
nigger
>>
>>18790116
Fucking hell
>>
File: 1489976516561.gif (374KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489976516561.gif
374KB, 248x255px
>>18790116
im not even mad
you got me
gg
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (80KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
80KB, 1280x960px
>>18793393
>Yee
>>
File: the-magicians-quentin.jpg (88KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
the-magicians-quentin.jpg
88KB, 600x542px
>>18794120
>highlevelmagicians
>>
>>18808780
Is that just fan artwork? There is no monster like that in any of the silent hill games.
>>
>>18810401
What was it, just getting here.
>>
>>18793839
i wouldn't worry about it man, just let it be. there are other threads to visit
>>
>>18809128
he just wanted to make friends anon why did you go for the knife?
i approached one of these creatures and fleed why? i think i should have asked him/her
>>
>>18809128
Are you in the Great Lakes? Because if so, it might have been a Wendigo. I've heard soem spooky stories about Wendigo's, but I haven't found anything too concrete or specific other than Ojibwa legends.
>>
>>18810879
here is the story of that
>parents lived in a farm in north carolina
>divorced 7 years ago dad left first
>mom left 4 years ago she re married and lives in texas
>mom pays me for "looking out" her house
>im a neet the house is all fucked up some guys went there and i had to go and tell them to leave
>been living there 7 years alone never seen anything weird enough to scare me
>see a tall shadow at night i tought it was those fuckers again
>go and walk towards the shadow and then it jumped back and ran like hell
>i stayed there trying to figure out what the hell was that
>>
>>18807352
kalamazoo checking in
>>
>>18805659
>furwalker
>>
>>18787202
sorry to break it to you but bolo rounds don't work
>>
File: image.png (493KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
493KB, 960x640px
>tfw no qt skin walker gf.
>>
Try not to get your face eaten off!
>>
>>18810931
SEE YOU AT ROBERTS PARK SATURDAY AT NOON
>>
>>18808641
Haha that sure is funny. Did I mention that I'm still a human today guys? Definitely a human. But all of us should go into the forest some time
>>
>>18810792
Joke from /fit/
Some lardwhale took photos of her disgusting body in strange lighting.
An anon mentioned that the fatty resembled a silent hill creature.
This image was made in response to that comment.
>>
>>18787142
The sightings are plenty? I'm from Michigan and I haven't seen or heard of anything. Unless you mean in the UP
>>
>>18810896
No I'm in the South East. Some arrowheads have been found on the property so it's almost certain that native Americans lived here at some point.
>>
>>18811941
I'm sure there's a bunch of shit in the up. I'm in mid Michigan and I personally know people who have seen shit in their back yard.
>>
So I'm just now after ~12 years or so seeing that there's a name for the creature I saw when I was a kid. The story is short, but I'm hoping someone can tell me what they think.

I lived in SW Florida in a duplex where the "backyard" stretched out maybe 200yds into pretty dense Florida woods. The sun was beginning to set, my dad was making dinner, I was just staring out the wide window facing the yard. The house was relatively quiet and nothing notable was happening, then the fries my dad was deep frying caught on fire. He went to work on putting the fire out, not wanting me near it, so I just sort of kept watching out the window. In this time, some sort of humanoid non-human creature walked into my view and continued off into the woods. It looked like a very tall person, maybe 7', only covered in burnt flesh, with no facial features that I can remember. I don't recall it having claws or anything like that, it literally just looked like a very tall person who partially melted all of their skin. Mostly pail with pink, purple and red tinges that made me think of burns. It never looked at me or made any gestures. Just sort of walked into my view and off into the woods, and that's the story.

I know it's not an exciting story, but I still think about it every once and a while to this day. Our neighbors were another kid my age, and his mom, so I really don't think it was a person. I'm just hoping for thoughts on what I saw
>>
>>18812219
I am too. I've heard of only 1 thing my friend claimed to have seen years ago but that was it.
>>
File: 7776.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7776.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>18787142
https://discord.gg/dFd2CZY
>>
File: Digitigrade vs Plantigrade.jpg (17KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
Digitigrade vs Plantigrade.jpg
17KB, 261x262px
I would think that Dogmen were just bullshit or people misidentifying the Type 2 Sasquatch, but I know two different people who have seen them. They described the same thing. This was in the mid 90s, before you could look this shit up on the internet. They had never heard the term "Dogman". One of them called them "monkey dogs". The other didn't have any name for it. He just told me what he saw.

The way you can tell the difference between a Dogman sighting and a type 2 & 3 Sasquatch sighting is that Dogman witnesses will describe digitigrade legs. Sasquatches are primates and have plantigrade legs.
>>
>>18812035
Wendigo's are an Algonquin thing- pretty much all legends and sightings are from the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence River region. I'm not super familiar with cryptids in the south, but it might be some kind of skinwalker type deal or a local spirit. Try looking into some native legends from that area
>>
>>18787142
I really hate that picture, I cant look at it for long.It used to give me nightmares it's the scariest shit
If i saw it I wouldn't be able to sleep, and it's been taunting me for YEARS thanks a lot
>>
>>18811041
I've had the same thought, if you could train a skinwalker their ability to turn into anyone you want would make them perfect girlfriends.
>>
>>18787142
>and have a decent understanding of these things we don't completely understand
tldr: interdimensional monsters and demons.
>>
>>18813429
This is the first I've heard of sasquatches having multiple types. What are they?
>>
>>18787142
hello /x/ I came here from because my friend wanted me to make him a knife to be his last ditch weapon against spooks and such, i'm more of a /k/ person though so my knowledge of this is limited, what would you recommend to make a knife better? or if not for spook killing, what would you do to make a knife more magical or whatever you would call it, I don't know man i'm just a blacksmith
>>
>>18815342
Idk mayne, forge it with ashes and shit maybe? If possible. Idk. Best bet is to out a gun on it.
>>
>>18815526
yeah I told him and he knows, but i'm no gunsmith, as for ashes what do you mean? also now i'm just curious in general on how to make a knife for supernatural shit, even if it aint related to spook killin
>>
>>18815574
White Ash, though whether that's ashes that are white or ashes from a White Fraxinus tree is fucking beyond me.
>>
>>18815679
fair enough, but what do you mean by forge with it, like sprinkle it on the blade as I forge? I could also try to quench It in holy water or oil
>>
>>18815704
That'd be my best guess is to sprinkle it on while you forge. Maybe douse it entirely.
>>
>>18815704
I would suggest that you fill the leather sheath with it, so that it's constantly coated in white ash when not in use.
>>
>>18815704
But basically you either want a brass or silver knife.
>>
>>18815748
that will work, i'll give it a go
>>18815749
this is very doable too, granted it will make it harder to keep the leather oiled
>>18815757
I could do this, but he wants It to be a usable knife as, well, a knife when hes not spook hunting

any particular wood I should use for the handle? runes I should engrave in the handle or blade? ect.
>>
>>18815783
I'll get to looking about runes.
But is there a way you could line the blade with brass and silver?
>>
>>18807298
WAITIN AT ROBERTS PARK FOR SOME SHIT
>>
>>18815988
i could inlay the blade, even in the shape of runes potentially, or use silver or brass pins to hold the handle on
>>
>>18813692
My grandparents have a chunk of property in northern Wisconsin I used to fuck around on in highschool with friends shooting guns and we had a few encounters that resemble a skinwalker/fleshgait none long enough to make a story. Just short glimpses or the occasional torn in half deer carcass and ozone smell
>>
File: 1484780266376.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484780266376.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>18816111
oh shit I thought this thread was pruned
If you are not vista anon I have no idea how you didnt see us rumminging around the park like fucktards
>>
>>18818343
Buna Vista anon here thats not me
Had a great time, you were older than I expected but I had a great time. Loved you and your friends stories.
>>
File: badass bill.png (705KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
badass bill.png
705KB, 1288x6104px
guns won't do the job.
bring grenades
>>
>>18818343
Maybe you guys seen me then, white taurus parked by the soccer shit? I sat there for about 30 min.
>>
>>18818450
I have a Pontiac boniville and it was parked at the eastish part of the park. Supprised you didn't see us. 4 middle aged guys and black teenage me walking around with bats and shit. I was supprised no one called the cops on us because we looked like a gang.
>>
>>18818510
>late 30's
>Middle aged
It hurts vista
>>
>>18818510
What the hell. Down to try again tomorrow? Unless I was at the wrong Roberts park.
>>
>>18818525
Sorry dude I got work, I feel bad that we left you.
Councilor anon (that's what he tripped as today) made a thread about our "adventure" 50% of it was us at his friends house and him grading shit and shitposting as we watched tv. He got times wrong though we met at 1 and he said 11 on the thread.
Again sorry about leaving you hanging
>>
>>18818555
It's cool yo, I was there at noon to noon thirty. You guys on the discord?
>>
>>18818565
Don't even have it installed dude. I got works in like 6 hours so I'm going to catch some sleep. We didn't do anything exciting so don't feel like you missed out on too much.
>>
>>18818583
Hopefully we can regroup some time. I'd like to hear and tell some stories with the locals
>>
>>18818565
Cant get on because I am phoneposting right now. My (shared) computer room is in my friends bedroom and he is getting it on right now with his gf.
This is what I get for buying a house in Rose city before I got a job near there.
>>
>>18818610
Wayment. You're the boyscout counselor?
>>
>>18787142
They are sasquatch.
>>
>>18818330
This intrigues me alot, i live in Wisco
>>
File: 1489294625029.png (194KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489294625029.png
194KB, 361x361px
>tfw family friend
>decides he's going to go out fishing
>sets up camp somewhere near the river
>in the middle of making a fire
>weird rotten smell wafts in
>must be some dead roo
>suddenly feels intense dread
>hears what he describes as "extremely loud silence" with what sounded like "a quiet version of that music with the violins in that Psycho movie"
>sits down on his chair, thinking his age might be catching up to him
>sudden loud screech
>a "taller than 6ft" grey blur flies out of a nearby bush and knocks him off his chair
>he sprints back to the truck and drives out of there as quickly as possible
>it fucking keeps up with the truck until he gets to the road, where it disappeared back into the bush
>his son goes back and picks his gear up about two days later, everything was wrecked
>he swears every word of it is true
>tfw he's a 60-something-year-old miner with no computer knowledge living in the bush
>tfw he was attacked by something that was probably a /x/-tier shit "with massive fucking eyes and teeth"
>tfw was shaking and jumpy for weeks, getting legit angry whenever someone was sceptical, became antisocial for a while
>tfw I didn't even realise the skinwalker connection until I read this thread
oh fuck, don't come to australia /x/
>>
>>18819525
fuck you nigger i was comfortable thinking that the worst we've got is yowies
>>
>>18818387
I like bill
>>
>>18819525
Yeah fuck you cunt I live next to a wetlands now im all kinds of fucked up
>>
>>18800930
>>18800908
>>18800883
>>18800851
what was it?
>>
>>18818723
Ya I am, I normally dont use a trip (only did it so people knew who I was in my /indawoods/ thread)
I have a job as a teacher in Saginaw, you can imagine how fun that is. I normally only lurk /indawoods/ threads but if you see a post in an /indawoods/ thread with a shitton of variations of the word shit in it, its probably me.
>>
>>18819980
Hot damn, any chance you'll be at Roberts today?
>>
File: 1485574970605.png (712KB, 758x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485574970605.png
712KB, 758x600px
>>18820014
nah I have a shitton of work to do. People tend to think that papers magically grade themselves but I have 5 classes tests and a 3 page essay I made them all do to grade. Lets just say only 6 people passed the test so far :( I hate my job
>>
>>18820037
Where do you teach at?
>>
File: 1485359098646.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1485359098646.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>>18820064
I know better than to give my workplace on a Malaysian tofu making form
>>
>>18820082
I got lost in idle conversation
>>
Michigan has a lot of paranormal native american activity! Burial mounds all over and angry spirits. Stop saying you won't find skinwalkers and shit here because there's all kinds of monsters all over the place!
>>
>>18819579
>>18819654
If it's any consolation, he encountered it southwest QLD several years ago.
>>
>>18791848
>>18791836
>>18791624

What was it?
>>
>>18787142
Whats yer fuckign area code bro/x/
>>
File: 1463100016897.png (556KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1463100016897.png
556KB, 1000x1210px
>>18822237
shit tier greentext with die in her sleep at the end
>>
>>18807734
Do you have it?
>>
>>18792765
That's my suspicion. They sound like they have similar goals to changlings of medieval europe.
>>
>>18822275
989 dewd
>>
Damn, Saginaw is only 45 minutes north of me
>>
>>18824923
I'm game to travel this state to do some hunting.
>>
>>18824934
Me too, especially if there's some confirmed locations/areas. I work at a brewery, worst case scenario we can just drink good beer.
>>
>>18825901
It's a date.
>>
>>18794120
Collective consciousness is a real thing,
Study about it more & you'd see life from a very different perspective
>>
>>18787142
Just dropped a story of mine in another thread, non skin walker related, but someone commented it sounded like skinwalker behaviour. Thoughts??

I just posted this in a story thread a minute ago. Someone suggested skin walkers but I havent had the chance to read about what those are yet.

Here it is:

>Be 14 in Australia
>Friends and I have camp spot on the outskirts of town, through a chain link fence we made a hole in and through wild long grass.
>Head out to meet friends at one friends house.
>Friends mum said they just left.
>no worries, i'll head over to camp.
>Crawl through fence, walking through tall grass.
>Hear friends yell in the distance, opposite direction of camp.
>Start walking through the grass where we hadnt made a path from months of use.
>Get uneasy feeling as if i made a mistake, cant explain the feeling, just dread.
>Nah fuck this.
>Turn around and start walking to camp.
>Sense of dread grows.
>Hear friends again, in a way where I could recognise their voices but not make out words, you know?
>Stop to listen.
>Realise it was the same exact sound twice in a row, my friend yelling and the other laughing, like it was a recording.
>Nope the fuck out of there entirely to take a break from the fucked up feeling of imminent danger.
>Friends come walking down the street.
>They were at the shops buying snacks for our camp.
>The cunts werent even out there.
>We spend the night at friends house instead.

Im 29 btw, and this was just before it was common for teenagers to have mobile or cell phones, etc. Never understood quite wtf happened out there. Was never a ghost believing kid, certainly wasnt a nervous kid. We dont really come that way in Australia, especially 15 years ago. But I still get chills down my spine thinking about that and I think of it quite often. I can never shake the feeling I was somehow being lured. Could not even imagine by what and I've never had a similar incident since.
Should have added this too. >>18826873
>>
>be me
>back at my mom's house
>something banging on my door wakes me up
>try to go asleep again
>banging starts up
>it's frantic
>give a quiet cautionary hello
>the banging stops
>try to fall asleep again
>banging returns
>are you fucking kidding me
>turn on my lights and grab my kendo club sword
>open my door
>fucking_cat.webm
>push cat away from door with sword stick
>fuck off cat
>cat fucks off
Then a skinwalker came out of my closet and stole my skin
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.