[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit you see when driving too long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Humanity_Phantoms.jpg (420KB, 1022x729px) Image search: [Google]
Humanity_Phantoms.jpg
420KB, 1022x729px
Anyone have any unsual experiences?
When I used to drive expedite, I would sometimes see shadows in the dark along the road in the early hours of the morning. If it was a foggy morning that would be the worst, as the dark fog would move in the most strange ways with the air currents. There would be times I nearly slammed on the breaks because tentacles sprung into the road from the side, and I swerved to miss them. Luckily no one was there. Sometimes I would see phantom wrecks as well. Approaching a crest it looks like there is all these blue cop lights flashing and I think, fuck, its probably some poor guy that got killed on the road. And when I get over the top there is absolutely nothing on the road, not even other traffic.

Weird things like that.
>>
inb4 Radiohead lawyers
>>
File: hl11.jpg (449KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
hl11.jpg
449KB, 1500x2100px
>>
One time i saw a BMW driver use their turn signals.
>>
>>18788009
No way.
>>
I was driving through Wyoming one night, almost falling asleep at the wheel, and "saw" horses running across the road. I swerved into the rumble strips which woke me up from my half asleep state. Then I pulled over into a weird gas station in the middle of nowhere that was painted blue, yellow, pink, and green and was playing some old 80s movie inside on a small screen. No one was around when I went inside either. Very weird evening.
>>
>>18786203
>that filename

They're Homo Novus
>>
>>18786203
This one time I drove from Brisbane to Sydney and back again with 1 power nap half way. Drank 8 cans of V. On the way back I hallucinated that the trees on the side of the road were alive and trying to swing their branches at me, I woke up on the side of the highway 30 mins from home all safe dunno how I didn't die lol
>>
>>18788194
YES WAY
>>
>>18788671

This could be related
>>
>>18788272

They are humanity entities from the video game "Dark Souls", found in the deep underground of a prehistoric civilization, thought to be the vessel-less coagulation of Humanity, which is a complicated concept that I could not explain quickly, from the mentioned game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.